Tutoring Darla

Story Info
Young coed gets more than she expected ... or wanted.
2.5k words
4.31
59.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mklit74
mklit74
36 Followers

"Professor ..."

I glance up from my computer to see Darla, a sweet girl who unfortunately talks a mile a minute for far too many minutes at a time. I immediately wish her away—I'm too busy to pretend to listen to her prattle on today. Still, she means well enough and, anyway, I'm a better teacher than that, so I plaster a smile on my face and gesture towards the office chair in front of me.

Now that I've been gracious, a new challenge presents itself: trying not to stare at Darla's remarkable breasts. She's wearing a tight t-shirt today and under it I can see the outline of her hard-working bra. "Mmm, lacy," I think as I shift a bit in my chair and try unsuccessfully to listen to Darla. Her curvy chest is matched by an equally curvy posterior. She has long brown hair, and a reasonably attractive face highlighted by plump, beautiful lips. All in all, a beautiful girl with an absolutely amazing pair of tits.

As my eyes move back up from her chest to their above-board, non-sexual-harassment-lawsuit, nothing-to-see-here-move-it-along-folks position, I see a small smile play across her face. God, have I been that obvious?

She's not talking anymore and staring straight at me, which makes me think I have indeed been that obvious. This girl never shuts up and now she's quietly staring at me with a Cheshire cat grin. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest and have time for precisely two thoughts to crash into my consciousness before she speaks: first, this is going to end very, very badly, and, second, I'm hard as a rock.

"Do you like my new bra, professor?"

Uh-oh.

She takes my muteness as a sign of deafness and repeats herself: "I said, do you like my new bra? I just got it, and I think it makes my tits look really great. Makes them stick out, don't you think?"

"Uh ... wait a second ..." I stammer, trying to slow this down. Jesus, even now I can hardly get a word in edgewise on this girl.

"I'm glad you looked at it," she continues. "I wanted you to look, because I have a really big crush on you. Is that wrong?"

"Yes," I shout in my head, but I can't get my lips to move fast enough to break up her monologue.

"Listen, I'm really nervous, so I'm just going to write my cell phone number down and ... Well, just call me with your address, and I'll come over anytime ... You can tutor me or, you know, whatever." She's blushing as she pulls a small corner of paper out of her bag, drops it on the desk and leaves without saying another word. I watch her big beautiful ass strain against the skirt she's wearing as she leaves, and it occurs to me that she already had her number written down. She came prepared. Interesting.

I tell myself I won't do anything about it, saying out loud, "Just pretend it never happened." I'm kinky as hell, but I always try to stay professional, and I know if I let the matter drop here I won't lose my job.

I close my eyes to settle myself down and immediately notice something which makes that aim utterly impossible to achieve. I can smell her sex in the air. She had to have been sopping wet for me to still smell her cunt. And, oh, does it smell good.

I stare at the chair in which she was sitting just moments ago and reach for my phone. "Honey," I say to my wife when she answers, "I'm about to do the craziest, most unprofessional thing I've ever done, and I wanted to check in with you first ..."

************************

As we had agreed on the phone earlier in the week, Darla arrives promptly at my house at 8:30 on Friday night. She still lives at home and promised to tell her parents that she was spending the weekend with friends on campus.

Not surprisingly, as soon as she's in the door she begins chattering nervously about my house, the weather, the classes in which she's enrolled this semester. She'll kill the mood if I let her, but she's startled into silence by the touch of my hands on her shoulders as I help her remove her coat. Underneath, she's wearing a slinky satin dress that shows off all of her wonderful curves to great effect.

Before she can start up again, I say, "How about a glass of champagne before we start our ... tutoring session?" She nods shyly, and I put my hand in the small of her back, guiding her into the kitchen where two already poured glasses await us. "Drink up," I say as I hand her a glass. "I think it will make our tutoring session quite a bit more effective."

She drinks it all in one great gulp, and I smile as I see her start to sway on her feet. The drugs I dosed her champagne with are taking effect even more quickly than I had anticipated. I rapidly close the distance between us and grab her around the waist before she crashes to the floor.

"Honey," I shout towards the stairs, "she's ready."

************************

The look on her face is priceless as the smelling salts return to consciousness with a start. She's naked on my bed and hogtied: her legs, arms and hair all attached and suspended with rope. A ball-gag impedes her speech, and a dildo is stuffed lewdly into her cunt.

Remarkably none of this is what startles her. I doubt she's even become cognizant of these aspects of her predicament. She's startled at this moment because she cannot believe her eyes.

Before her stands the professor with whom she had imagined she was to have conducted a quaint and prosaic little fling and a woman she has never seen before. I wouldn't have guessed that her eyes could have gotten any wider, but they do as she surveys my completely feminized appearance.

I'm wearing a wig, well-applied make-up and a lacy pink baby-doll with matching panties and thigh-high stockings. No one would mistake me for a woman, but for a transvestite I'm pretty sexy. Darla's eyes come to rest on the tent my hard dick is making in my panties and my wife starts in on her.

"So, the little slut has finally woken up," she snarls as Darla's eyes dart over and take in the leather straps and metal rings that comprise my wife's dominatrix gear. My wife is lithe and athletic, totally opposite in body type to curvy Darla.

Darla already looks frightened and becomes even more so after my wife reaches out and slaps her hard across the face with her leather clad hand.

"Good," my wife purrs. "You didn't know he was married, did you?" Darla struggles in vain to shake her head to indicate that she didn't. No surprise: I don't wear a ring and, for obvious reasons, keep very private. "It doesn't matter," she continues. "You're a slut for coming on to your teacher and sluts get punished. Do you want to get punished, Darla?" Darla struggles again to shake her head, but my wife's hand crashing into her other cheek stops her cold and raises a red welt. "Bad answer. Do you want what's coming to you?" This time Darla freezes. "Bad answer," my wife shouts, slapping her again. "Do you want what's coming to you?"

Darla's crying now, but she manages to nod her head in agreement.

"Good girl. My husband also likes to get punished. He's a slut, too, as you can see." She reaches over, and Darla's eyes follow her hand as she begins to lightly stroke my cock through my panties. "Before I give you your punishment, I'm going to give you a chance to lessen you pain. I'm going to give you a chance to learn some lessons, and, if you show proficiency at the skills I am teaching, you might lessen your ordeal quite a lot. Do you understand?" Darla nods in fear. "Good. See, you're already learning"

She reaches over with her free hand and softly strokes Darla's cheek. "Now, Darla, I'm going to remove your gag in order to begin your tutorial. To begin, you are going to learn how to use your tongue to bring pleasure to me and to my slave. If you scream, I will punish you severely. In any event, no one will hear you. Will you be obedient and begin your lessons?" Darla nods again and my wife turns to me and indicates that I should remove her gag.

Thankfully, she remains quiet, and my wife and I share a discrete look of triumph. She's already given in, I think.

"You're going to use your tongue on my slave. You must perfect your technique on him before you will be allowed to please me." I see her look at my dick and can imagine what she's thinking: "I've given blow jobs before. That won't be as weird as everything else that's going on around me."

What I would have given to see Darla's face as I got up on the bed on all fours, pulled my panties down and slowly backed my ass towards her face. From behind me, I hear my wife say, "Open your mouth, slut!" Swat, swat, swat: the sound echoes through the room.

I imagine Darla's bubble butt jiggling beautifully under my wife's assault, and just as the picture enters my mind, I feel something warm and wet circling my asshole. "Good," I hear my wife purr. "Good slave," she says and I can almost feel a tremor of lust and anticipation travel through Darla's tongue as she begins to invade my ass. "Oh, honey she's doing great," I say. It's the first time I've spoken and I wonder if Darla is surprised by the high-pitched voice I adopt in this persona.

My wife moves around from her perch near Darla's ass to watch the pleasure flicker across my face as Darla continues her ministrations. She lets the young student continue for a few minutes before grabbing her by the hair and shouting, "Enough!" My asshole is already missing the presence of her sloppy tongue, but my wife swats at my ass and motivates me to move out of the way.

"Before we give you a chance to practice what you've learned, we need to sterilize your slut tongue," my wife says as she crouches over Darla's face. "Open your mouth and stick your tongue out," she adds and almost immediately follows her words with an enormous gush of piss, spraying Darla's hair and face. We play this particular game often and have the bed prepared. Darla will be stuck in a puddle of piss for the foreseeable future, but our mattress won't be ruined.

Without giving Darla a chance to consider such matters, my wife mashes the girl's face into her cunt. "Lick it good slut."

I can tell even from a few feet away that she is. Darla really is a good student.

After watching the proceedings for a few minutes, I move around behind Darla, and, spreading her glorious cheeks, start to tongue her ass. "Good idea, honey," I hear my wife say as my tongue worms its way into the girl's musky hole. "Make her cum," she adds through ragged breaths that suggest she's close as well. I stop my licking to remove the dildo from Darla's cunt and replace it with a vibrating egg. As soon as I've got it in, I return my tongue to its chosen position. Almost immediately I feel her body start to twitch in barely contained pleasure. My wife feels it too and it pushes her over the edge. In moments both women are orgasming loudly. Darla especially is almost brought to tears by the intensity of her pleasure. I haven't cum yet, but there'll be time for that later, I know.

"Good work, slut," my wife says as she and I disentangle ourselves from a still-whimpering Darla. "We'll be back later to continue your lessons." She and I hold hands as we leave the room, turning the lights off behind us.

It was probably only then that Darla realized that the vibrator was still turned on and still buried in her pussy.

************************

When we return in about 15 minutes, it's clear that, for Darla, the minutes passed as hours. She's whimpering, shivering and sweating, straining against her ropes as she lies in a puddle of her own juices and my wife's piss. I remove the vibrating egg from her quivering twat, and my wife begins unbinding her from her ropes. Even after the process is over, Darla is nearly catatonic with pleasure and pain. She doesn't even notice the huge strap-on dildo protruding from my wife's mid-section.

"Slut," my wife shouts as she slaps her again, this time across the breasts. The words "wake up" are accompanied by another slap across the other breast.

"I'm going to fuck you now slut, because I know that's what all good sluts need. But I'm not going to fuck you with my dick—you haven't earned that yet. I'm going to fuck you with his. Lie down."

Darla is still frightened, but something has changed. Before, this nightmare couldn't end fast enough. Now, she wants it, needs it. Now she doesn't want it to end.

I climb on top of her, and, freeing my dick from my panties, I slide it into her tight, warm cunt. I'm gentle, but that doesn't last long. Before I know it, my wife has rammed her dildo into my ass up to the hilt. I crash in turn into Darla and hear her give out a moan of pleasure. It doesn't take long for my wife to get into a rhythm and before long she's fucking Darla with my dick, carefully modulating her strokes to maximize the girl's pleasure, which is good because with this intense stimulation I won't last long.

Under me, Darla is making gurgling, animalistic noises. I'm talking a mile a minute. Darla can't shut the fuck up during her everyday life; I can't shut up during sex. It's a vice my wife has mostly cured me of through her loving discipline, but tonight I can't stop myself. "Fuck her tight young cunt ... oh yeah, she feels so good ... fuck her with my dick ..."

My wife is in total control now, using the cock she has buried in my ass to ride Darla to an intense, almost earth-shattering orgasm. As soon as I feel her orgasm start, I let myself go, filling her with cum.

As soon as it's over, I'm breathing as if I've run a marathon, and Darla is nearly passed out. My wife pulls out of my ass with a plop and begins to walk out of the room, headed to the guest bedroom for a well-deserved rest. Just before she goes, she turns to me with one final instruction: "Clean her out."

I ease my softening dick out of Darla's pussy and am on my way down to lick my seed from her sopping wet cunt as I hear her say the first thing I've heard her say since her evening began. "Professor," she says in a weak voice, "what lessons will I learn next?"

mklit74
mklit74
36 Followers