Tutoring the Reverend's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was not sure how long after his ejaculation he returned to reality but it felt like an age to him. He was grateful for the handles on the spanking machine, because his hands cramped on them and held him and Helen in position, making sure that his cock that was still half hard and buried deep inside Helen's pussy keeping all his sperm inside her like a giant plug. Jeremy would normally jack of only occasionally, when he could not take it anymore, so he was not one to be ready to go so soon after coming, but this time, he was considering starting up again. His cock was still half hard and the desire to keep going was strong within him, but he did not. He looked towards the open door to the room, and there standing in the frame, silently watching them was Claire.

Jeremy straightened up and stood back, his semi hard cock sliding out of Helen with a loud pop. He would have liked to wipe his cock on something before putting back into his pants, but there was nothing to be seen that would do. He looked at Claire, who silently kept starting at his cock and the drops of cum, mixed with her mother's juices that were dripping from the head of his cock onto the polished wood floor.

"Oh Claire," Helen started, as she slowly started to get up off of the spanking machine herself.

"Jeremy is the best tutor you could hope for. Make sure you look after him. I will go and clean myself up and you kids better get started." She started waddling out of the room, just like Claire did just a short time before, but instead of letting her skirt drop to hide her naked ass and pussy, she kept it hiked up, showing the large globs of Jeremy's cum and her juices trickling down her legs, her thighs making a slapping motion every time she took a step.

Claire silently moved out of the way to let her mother pass. She then stepped back into the room and walked up to Jeremy, whose mind was slowly starting to return back to reality, with panic setting in, as he realise of what he has done and how quickly the entire meeting changed. Before he could say or do anything however, Claire knelt down in front of him and started to lick all the dripping juices from his semi erect cock.

Jeremy was desperately trying to think of some excuse or explanation for him fucking her mother, but his mind was blank. When Helen walked out and Claire walked up to him, he again tried to think of some words to say but again there was nothing. Now, that Claire took his cock into her mouth and began sucking on it so hungrily, he stopped thinking about an apology or an excuse. He stopped thinking entirely and instead started to focus on how best to get Claire to position herself on the spanking machine so that he could mount her just like he did her mother.

Instead, Claire managed to entice his cock to return back to a full hard-on, so much so, that it was almost painful when Claire stoped sucking and stood up. She kissed him on his mouth and he realised that he could taste himself and Helen's juices on Clair's mouth.

"Do you trust me?" she asked in that shy and innocent voice that he knew he wanted to listen to for the rest of his life. He could not speak, as the need for a release for his cock was again causing him frustration. He just nodded in agreement.

Claire smiled and led him towards the spanking machine. She pulled his hands over the machine and as he leaned over to accommodate her pulling on his hands, she met him with a kiss and her tongue entered his mouth and briefly touched his. She pulled back a little and he leaned further and further over the machine without realising. She gently placed his hands on the wooden handles, as she again kissed him and their tongues entwined together. Jeremy realised that he was now in the perfect spanking position his naked ass sticking out into the air.

She broke the kiss and disappeared out of his view. He was about to stand up when he felt her mouth again on his cock. The spanking machine gave access for her head to get in a position to suck his cock. He suddenly realised how comfortable he felt half laying on the wooden frame, with Claire sucking his cock from underneath. He was so preoccupied with her expert tongue action on his cock that he did not notice her change positions. Now it was her hand on his cock, as she began pulling his balls back with her other hand so that she could kiss and lick them from behind.

"Squeeze your thighs together, so that your testicles stay her, so that I can play with them and lick your ass as well." There was that shy and innocent voice speaking those filthy words. How erotic he found her suggestions. He could do nothing else but obey her every request. He squeezed his thighs together, as she suddenly increased her rhythm on his cock and he knew that another climax was ready to erupt from his cock.

His body stiffened up as the ejaculation started to mount. It was then that the wooden paddle landed on his exposed ass with a force he was not expecting. Claire guided the paddle expertly, with the full impact landing on the contracting testicles at just the right time, making them squirt extra cum causing Jeremy to loose himself in a world of pain that was actually pleasure. It was hard to say if it was pain of pleasure that made him scream. He could not tell. But the combined emotion of the ejaculation and the size of the ejaculation send his body into orgasmic rupture he had never before experienced. He lost all control of himself, his body quivering in the orgasmic release like never before.

Clare stood up, with a vial full of Jeremy's freshly delivered sperm.

"Look mummy, he managed to delivery even cum more than Mortimer did last week."

In the doorway was Helen, now observing Jeremy's second orgasm of the day. She smiled at Claire.

"You did very well my daughter, but I think this one is a keeper. We'll see what he is like when he wakes up, but if he agrees to marry you, we might let him take your cherry.

"Oh I hope so Mommy. I would love to finally fuck one." Claire answered in her innocent and shy voice, pleased at the praise from her mother.

12