Tutti Frutti Lady

Story Info
They explore pleasures with fruit.
2.1k words
4
18.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've heard about women who please themselves with a fruit or a courgette or maybe an aubergine. When I first met Steffie, she was coy about her sexuality but a few things became apparent as we got to know each other. If you know what I mean by "know."

As we began our sex friendship, it became clear that she liked [no, she demanded] dildos, vibrators and an occasional banana in her vagina. Sometimes she used the banana as bought; with its skin but well washed. Other times, she would peel the banana and ask me to insert it carefully so that it didn't break up. Then she would gyrate her hips while I licked and played with her clitoris, until she orgasmed and pushed out the banana. We did this many times and she developed the muscles she needed to expel the banana.

And guess what: I began to take the peeled banana into my mouth as it came all warm out of her slippery vagina. I chewed it at first but then learned how to swallow it whole, and she really like to see me doing that. Slowly the banana disappeared into my lips and then down my throat. She even began to play with my responses by choosing bigger and bigger bananas. They gave her more intense sensations as she gyrated, but also my eyes popped out and my throat spasmed as I swallowed them whole. Even so, because of the sexiness of the situation, I never felt nauseous and still don't when we do that banana-sex.

Another feature of Steffie's sexual "development" was her practice of spending the whole day, and often the night, with a big-sized plug in her bottom. Of course, I enjoyed anal sex with her whenever she took put the plug; and she seemed to enjoy the sensations of my moving in and out of her back door. It became obvious that she needed the plug because her anal muscles had stretched so much. The plug prevented any accidents, shall we say? She was proud of herself, "No one else I know could do this and get such pleasure, like I do."

Also Steffie liked to be tied, once we got to know each other well, and she felt able to trust me. Lying on the bed, usually on a towel, she liked her wrists to be tied out either side to the bedhead. And her ankles stretched out and tied to the bottom bed feet. I use soft rope, so she is never marked and feels no discomfort on her skin. But still she is immobilised with either her breasts pointing up to the ceiling or else her nice rounded bottom under my belly.

The fruit-and-veg theme developed further one day, when she asked me to press a peeled banana into her bottom after the plug was removed. I was uncertain about this at first; wouldn't the fruit just smash up as I pushed on it? But I underestimated Steffie's experience and, sure enough, the slightly under-ripe banana just slid into her. To my surprise, she invited me into her, alongside the banana. In fact, of course, I just smashed the banana to a pulp and I could feel it squelching around inside her. It seemed to push into all the "corners" in her rectum and maybe up into her sigmoid. My sensations were amazing and I came quickly - too soon for both of us, really. She was on the point of orgasm from the new sensations but I had to finish her pleasure by sucking and licking on her. Some time later, she kneeled on a big piece of tissue and pushed out the banana pulp, stained with shit as you would expect.

After that first time, I learned to pace myself more carefully and we both gained nice orgasms. We did banana sex, front or back opening, every few days: in addition to many other little perversions she had, which I'll describe some other time.

Then some weeks ago, in the ecstasy of a special orgasm, she mumbled to me, "You're just what I wanted. You can do anything you want. Anything." And so my imagination got to work. I decided that it was unnecessary to limit ourselves to a banana. After all, the world of fruit has much more to offer. For the next weekend, I planned my visit to the supermarket and stocked up.

That Friday evening, we got into our usual anal-banana position. Steffie on her belly with legs wide apart, lying on a towel and limbs tied out. Slowly I pulled out the plug she'd been "wearing" all day and wiped her opening with a tissue. Then I squirted some gel onto my fingers and stroked it around and a short way into her. But she was already wet from the plug and her own juices which had migrated there from her vagina. As usual, slowly I pressed the under-ripe banana into her. She relaxed, waiting for me to enter her. But I had other ideas and whispered into her ear, "I've got a little something else here, to join the banana. OK?"

"What is it?" she asked but relaxed and not anxious about the situation.

"Just a couple of grapes. Is that OK?" I replied.

"Mmm," she murmured in agreement.

And so I pressed into her a few seedless grapes. More than "a couple" but she seemed all right with it. I pushed the grapes deep into her with my middle finger, pressing them into the banana. I lost count but maybe eight or ten grapes.

To keep her interested, I pressed one of her vibrating dildos into her vagina and switched it to a slow hum.

"Is that OK?" I asked and she nodded silently, so I asked, "A little something else, Yes?"

She nodded again and I leaned to one side to peal a satsuma, and divided it into its segments. Striding my knees back across her thighs, I pressed the entire satsum into her bottom, one segment at a time. I tried carefully to keep all the segments whole and not squashed.

At that stage, I lubed my erection and slid into her anus; as I had done hundreds of times before. But this time against the fruit inside her. I could feel the orange segments and the grapes bursting in front of me as I mashed into the banana. The more I shagged her, the more her contents turned into a fruit salad.

Steffie was excited also, with the extra fullness. She spoke and asked me to speed up the vibrator sticking out of her labia. I reached down and spun the control-wheel until it was humming at maximum speed inside her. I could feel it also, pulsing through her body close to my erection in her fruity rectum.

Suddenly she came to an enormous orgasm. She whimpered in the way I've learned to interpret as her best orgasm; and then she relaxed. She slumped onto the bed with no tension in any muscle o her body. I switched off the vibe but left it inserted, and kept on shagging until her fruit contents began to turn into mostly juice that wanted to squeeze out past my erection.

"Time for the next phase," I thought to myself.

Steffie didn't know, but I had bought one kilo of grapes and 10 of the satsuma oranges. To start the next stage, I just reached to one side, grabbed a handful of grapes and eased myself out of her. Out came a trickle of fruit juices but I quickly stopped it by pressing more grapes into her. Six, then ten, then more as I lost count. Her anus and rectum was stuffed full of grapes on top of the earlier contents. I wondered briefly what had happened to the original banana; was it still whole pushed right up into her sigmoid, or had it been liquidized? Either way, I pressed my erection into her and she squirmed, murmuring, "Ooh, I'm very full."

"You feel wonderful," I said in her ear, "No one else could do this. Only you" and she murmured, "Mmm" because I knew it added to her sense of pride.

I resumed my shagging into the fruity mush that filled her and I was preventing the juices from pouring out by keeping as far into her as possible. My erection just about filled her opening but I could tell she was relaxing, and her muscles were relaxing also.

Then I had a really wicked idea.

I leaned to one side and picked up a whole satsuma, without peeling it. Holding it close to her anus, I withdrew my erection and in an instant pressed the orange into her hole. Slowly but with some force, I pressed it into her and it did go into her. She squirmed again and raised her head, with a little murmur like a kitten. But the orange went into her and blocked anything from pouring out.

I spoke to her, "I'm going to untie you and you're going to lie on me facing up. OK?"

"Don't know if I can," she demurred, but rested down to let me untie her wrists and ankles. When she was free, I took hold of her figure: one arm wrapped low round her waist and the other curling round to hold a breast. Then I rolled sideways and she came over onto me. She reached down with both hands and held her lower belly, as if to cradle the fruit bulging within her. Lifting her a little, I positioned my erection as best I could to enter her bottom.

But the position was not perfect and I needed to let go with the breast-hand, so that I could reach down and aim myself into her. But once I was in her, the sensation was amazing.

The first thing I felt was the big orange, blocking up her passage. I took another firm hold on her waist-hips and pulled her down onto me. The orange gave way, further into her and she mewed again, "Ooh, I'm full. Don't hurt me."

Sorry to say, I ignored her and continued my pushing. Two things happened. First, the orange moved further up into her and slipped sideway, so that I was shagging alongside it. Then I thought I could feel the initial banana, alongside the other edge of my erection. I was shagging between two masses of fruit and surrounded by juices; and my smashed grapes and orange-segments.

Steffie reached down and started the vibrator again. She was quiet as I threw her around with my efforts, and my arms held her tightly to me. Suddenly, the whole satsuma and the banana gave way as I forced my was though everything in her. The orange seemed to burst wide open like an egg, but soft. The banana just collapsed into a slimy flattened plate of fruit. And all the time, the other fruit juices washed and squelched around me.

My climax was growing and I think I must have been throwing her around even more vigorously, but was unaware of it. Her arms were out at her sides, steadying herself from falling off me. But there was no risk of that; I was clinging onto her waist and one breast.

My climax came with a massive shooting of sperms and my own juices into her rectum, to mingle with all the fruitiness. As I came, the whole mush of fruit seemed to collapse before my erection. It felt like hot sticky glue around me and I stayed deep inside her until my stiffness relaxed.

When I pulled slowly out of her, it felt as though Steffie's insides simply poured out of her. Hot sticky fruit mush squirted out of her, all over my declining erection, my belly, my thighs; all the way down to my knees. I was covered in shit-stained fruit and juice. The towel had been a good idea, I thought, but we should have had double thickness.

I lifted her off me and she lay in her own fruit sludge on the towel, as I went to get some more, before lifting her to the shower. We showered each other and she used the douche up her bottom. The bedroom reeked of a mixture of human fluids, a little shitty smell but mostly mixed fruit.

When we'd cleaned up and tidied the room, I looked at my fruit collection. Steffie must have had 350 grams, over 10 ounces, of grapes in her and a total of 5 satsumas, in addition to the banana. I didn't tell her this but she commented for some days afterwards how full she had felt and how excited by the thoughts. In addition to her sensations.

Since then, we've done something similar with fruit and some vegetables such as little tomatoes, segmented peppers and pitted olives. Steffie has turned into a truly fruity woman. Tutti frutti, in fact. Now I'm planning the next phase of our exploration of her openings and especially her bowels.