TV Blowjob Slut for Blacks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Moan for me baby! Little moans over and over again with every stroke."

I started moaning in my helpless feminine whispery voice and he liked it. Encouraging me to do it faster, he began coaching me like a rowing instructor.

"Moan-moan-moan-moan! That's it! That's it! Don't stop!"

Darnell had all the control now. It was no contest. I was handcuffed, seat-belted in a hoochie slut outfit. I was off-balance, I had no leverage. His forearm was against my back while his entire hand palmed my blonde head, forcing my head, mouth, lips and torso up and down at the rapid pace that allowed him to fuck my mouth the way he loved. He was pushing me up and down so hard it was like my tightened lips were jacking off his dick.

I heard his power windows go down quickly while he continued to make me slurp loudly and moan like his blowjob whore. I was distracted momentarily by the feel of the straps on my fuck-me pumps gripping my ankles. I envisioned the glinting of the little heart shaped anklet engraved with a femme BCBS for Black Cock Blowjon Slut. How could such a piece of jewelry beassigned to me? Be on my ankles? Darnell's cock was swelling larger and his breathing was heavier. Hunching my mouth more urgently, I slid around a little bit on the silkiness of my red lacy slip trapped between my dress and my skin. Although I didn't own boobs really, the dress and wonder bra emulated them perfectly. As they bounced and squeezed and rubbed against Darnell's legs, they could only be adding to the erotic illusion he was now enjoying. My lips were stretched to capacity as Darnell used the springiness of the seat to pump his cock up and down between my lips with more and more urgency.

Just when I felt like my eyes would roll up into my head, his steel like dick reminded me what I was doing and what would happen next. Darnell was pistoning in and out of my lips like a madman now and his balls seemed to inflate nearly two sizes as they stored and prepped what must have been a quart of his black cock jism for delivery into my sucking mouth. The prep did not take long as his nuts released a torrent of jizz racing toward my helpless mouth.

Darnell's cum blasted between my sucking lips like an entire cup of thick potato soup, filling my oral cavity effortlessly. "Swallow that nigga jizz baby! Suck it! Suck it! Suck it!"

"Noooooo!" I screamed inside my head to no avail as the second pulse funneled another load of Darnell's voluminous nut soup into my mouth. Those two splashing injections completely overloaded my mouth's capacity and would have dribbled out everywhere if not for the incredibly tight seal between his engorged black cock and the glossy tight O-ring that was my lips. I knew that left only one likely exit channel if I were to survive this without choking to death. Yeah. I couldn't help it. I reflexively swallowed the entire mass down my throat even as another load immediately replaced it. I swallowed again. And again and again. I could feel the load pulsing down my throat towards me belly. My cheeks alternately pulsed outward with every load of jism gushing into my mouth while my sucking cheeks caved in again each time I emptied the jism chamber that was my mouth. I must have looked like a sucking machine.

"Ahhhh! Fuck! Yah! Swallow it all BJ! Suck that nigga dick good baby! Ungh! Ungh! Fuck yeah!"

Loud, slurping noises and of course my staccato moans filled the Escalade as darell grunted load after load into my mouth. Seconds seemed like hours. The jangly jewelry sounded like a sucking symphony. I almost passed out from the Olympic-level face fucking. That, and the tight corset. The handcuffs. The seatbelt. The hoochie look. The whole slutty scene. My mouth was filled with cum as the onslaught subsided. Even swallowing the last and final load left my entire mouth coated in Darnell's thick jizz. I was still moaning and trying to recover my breathing as Darnell held my head in place and slowly drew his cock in and out of my mouth occasionally spasming another few drops between my lips. I was a disgusting whore. Darnell felt I was just the opposite.

"What a sweet sucking slut you are, BJ! I've never had my big black dick treated so goddam good!"

He lifted me up as his gooey black cock fell out of my mouth. He took the handcuffs off and zipped his cock back up beaming with pride. We were in a package lounge parking lot. Two rough looking black characters were leaning against the very next car and had obviously watched the whole thing through the open windows, probably Darnell's intent. No telling how many other passers-by had seen some portion of my performance. Darnell told me to clean up my freshly fucked face. I was amazingly intact thanks to the theatrical quality makeup but primped everywhere I could until every hair was back in place while Darnell raved about my whorish sucking skills.

"Is this okay?" I asked after completing the quick-slut repair job the way I had learned.

Darnell thought so. "Fucking perfect baby!" After he powered the windows back up, I opened my own door and could feel the eyes of the other two characters all over me.

One of them spoke to Darnell. "Damn, bro. You need to share that shit!"

I baby-stepped past them over to Darnell and hung onto him as if my life depended on it. He put his arm around my waist and told them, "Aw, no, fellas. No can do this time. Gotta bounce."

The pair was disappointed, if not annoyed. "Aw, what the fuck! After you just did all that shit in the parking lot? You got no heart bro!"

"Sorry, fellas, this one's mine!" Darnell opened the door to the liquor store which tinkled with the sound of a little bell. I caught my reflection in the glass and I noted that I continued to have the girly look of a perfect blonde-haired bimbo with her black man boyfriend. All the guys in the place noticed me too judging by the looks and stares.

"Stop looking at yourself, BJ, and get over here. We need to get a bottle of sumthin' before we go to the club."

My heart skipped a beat as I tippy-toed to his side. What the hell was he talking about? "The club?"

12