TV Blowjob Slut for Blacks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Moan like you want it, BJ! Just like ya did when ya sucked off T-Dog! Lemme hear how bad you want more cum in your mouth! One wadn't enuff was it? You say you want my cum in your mouth now too? We normally don't mess with the patrons here, baby, but since you were so insistent...!"

What kind of trash talk was that? This all wasn't my idea! His talk was freaking me out but every sound I made was either a slurping sound, a sucking sound or a helpless moan that they took to mean I was turned on! I was in a hopeless situation! "MmMMmmMMmffff!" His own hand jerked and jacked and coaxed cum up through his nutsack, building a liquid pressure begging for release. He was getting really worked up now.

"I know you been suckin' off everybody in the bar! But I own you now! You my blowjob slut. You gonna be blowjob slut forever babygirl! Lets' start with your first load of cum outta my dick!"

T-Dog piled on, "Fuck that mouth D! Give her what she want some more! Look at that pretty little bitch-ho suck that black dick!"

Darnell yelled, "MOAN BITCH! MOAN LIKE YOU LOVE IT!" He scared me so much that I did. I moaned like the dolled up $2.00 hooker I now resembled. And moments later Darnell rewarded my efforts by erupting a big creamy load that filled my mouth, funneling between my stretched out lips that were wrapped tight around his thick shaft.

"Ahhhh! Arrr! Yeaahhh! Ungh! Ungh! Rrrr! Again I was a little bimbo stuck swallowing or suffocating. With every spurt I had to swallow more. Again. Still more. An impossibly huge load of cream! Spurt. Swallow. Spurt. Gulp. Spurt. Drink. But I was getting better. Only one small stream of cum oozing out on each side. That was it. I has stomached the rest.

T-Dog and Darnell fist pumped each other like it was a high-five or something. Darnell was amped about my apparent skillz as his black cock started to relax slightly in my mouth. "She take that shit better'n any girl we ever had so far. "

"I get fuckin' hard just lookin' at those dicksucking lips, D, and how she dress up! She could keep the whole bar happy for as long as we open!"

"Mmmmfff?"

Omigod! Did I hear that right? My wife would be home in a week, but what had I gotten myself into in the meantime?

Want more?

Let me know!

barbielovesbjs

12