TV Land: Porn House on the Prairie

Story Info
69ing with Charles & Mrs. Oleson & Nels & Mrs. Ingalls.
7.7k words
4.28
22k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note!

This is the second posting of this story. The first version was inadvertently omitted by me. Please like this version as much as you liked the first one.

*****

Like most of the men folk in Walnut Grove, Charles Ingalls doesn't want to stare at Mrs. Oleson's big bulging boobs. He looks and he looks, but pretty soon, just looking at the large rack isn't doing it anymore, and he decides to do something drastic with Harriet's big teasing tits.

Engrossed in heated passion, neither Charles nor Harriet expect to be found out by their spouses, but soon are. Rather than confront their cheating spouses, Nels and Caroline follow suit in their own heated passion.

TV Land: Porn House On the Prairie

Nels and Harriet Oleson are the proprietors of Oleson Mercantile in Walnut Grove, Minnesota. Nels is well-liked by everyone. Harriet is not. The forty-eight year old woman has a rotten disposition and is an old crab to just about everyone including husband, Nels.

It's hard to imagine this crusty old woman being affectionate to anyone, never mind a loving spouse in their conjugal bed. Just about everyone in town pities poor Nels, that is everyone but Nels himself. Perhaps his love of her big tits renders him blind?

Despite her shitty attitude, the grumpy old lady has real nice boobs, a big healthy rack that can easily take a man's attention away from her frowning face.

Not that Mrs. Oleson flaunts her big boobs on purpose. She doesn't. Her modest clothes do nothing to show off any of her healthy cleavage. Her blouses and dresses all button right up to her neck.

What she Does show to those wanting to look, are the big beautiful tits bulging the material on whatever blouse or dress she's wearing at the time.

Like most of the men folk in Walnut Grove, Charles Ingalls doesn't want to stare at Mrs. Oleson's big bulging boobs.

Don't forget, this real nice guy is a happily married man with the lovely Caroline waiting at home for him. Looking at another woman is simply intolerable to a man like Charles. It doesn't matter that the pert tits of his lovely Caroline Ingalls pale in comparison to those of Harriet Oleson. Charles just isn't allowed to stare, but like all the others, he just can't help it.

He looks and he looks, but pretty soon, just looking at those large tits isn't doing it anymore for Charles. He needs to do more than a man of his realm is allowed. So, while Caroline stays true at the little house, Charles decides to do something quite drastic with Harriet's big teasing tits.

Traditionally, the mercantile store has its slow times, a small window of time when there are very few customers in the store. Charles knows of this slow time because Nels tells him all the time when business is slow. He also knows that Nels makes his many deliveries during this small window of opportunity.

As will Charles.

Knowing Harriet's alone, Charles calls out her name right after entering the front of the store. When she tells him she's in the back of the store and to come on through, he doesn't hesitate. Why would he? He's obsessed with fondling her. He wants the woman's tits. Why wait? He has to do it before he loses his nerve.

Undeterred by the consequences, a determined Charles walks into the small office where he finds Harriet seated at her desk, being her usual crabby self.

"What is it, Charles? I'm very busy!"

Charles doesn't waste time looking at her frowning face. His gaze goes right to her massive tits, a plentiful set much larger than his wife's average tits, breasts so succulent and tempting, he yearns to reach out and grab for them, but he doesn't.

Saying nothing, he watches her breasts rise and lower with Harriet's every breath. Even as she continues working, the storeowner's big tits are exciting him, and for the first time since he met the woman some ten years earlier, he desperately wants her body, and he especially wants her delectable boobs for his eager fingers and sucking mouth.

This, of course, is totally crazy in Charles's mind. He has no right to feel this way. The older woman is married to an old friend, for God's Sake. And he is too! They both have people they love dearly, people who will be crushed if they know Harriet and Charles have engaged in the debauchery he's thinking.

Besides, both he and Harriet are much too mature to be engaging in such childhood foolishness. What he's thinking is for the young and the reckless. People like them are supposed to be responsible for their actions. Aren't they?

As if the woman knows exactly what's on his mind, Harriet stops what she's doing and turns her head to look up at Charles. Her eyes fix on his and a big smile brightens her otherwise dreary face.

Perhaps it's the look on his face that says what he's thinking and feeling. Or perhaps it's just wishful thinking on her part. Either way, Mrs. Oleson's bewitching smile says she likes what the very handsome Charles Ingalls is thinking and feeling.

He is, after all, a very attractive man, one much more desirable than her own drab husband, Nels. Harriet's never told anyone of this, but her thoughts of Charles Ingalls have gone way beyond those of a customer or friend. She sees him in a conjugal way.

Even while sitting there with her fantasy man gawking at her massive tits, Mrs. Oleson is already having very lewd thoughts of her own. Charlie doesn't know this as he prepares to follow through on his own thoughts of unbridled lust.

So, without a thought to the consequence, he reaches for and grabs her tits, vigorously squeezing both her large breasts, all the while feeling the hardness of her nipples right through her blouse and bra.

At first, the older lady is stunned by the man's actions. "Oh, Charles! What . . . what you . . . doing? My Goodness!"

In his glory, he ignores her. "I'm doing this, Harriet! I have to!"

She doesn't care. Harriet wants him doing what he's doing. "Oh, Charles! Charles!"

After this she says nothing. She just sits there with her eyes closed, moaning softly while another man gives her hefty tits a vigorous rubdown.

It's almost as if Harriet wants Charles doing what he's doing, and she does. On this day, the once grumpy wife wants it all.

The forty-eight-year old woman is becoming very aroused by what the younger man's doing to her. So much so, she does some grabbing of her own. While he plays and fondles, she grabs his dick with one hand and the back of his head with the other.

"Kiss me, Charles! I need you to kiss me!"

Suddenly, his lips are pressed to her lips and Harriet's meaty tongue is deep inside his mouth, hungrily grasping for his tongue. Suddenly, their difference in ages and their loving spouses mean nothing to both. Suddenly, Harriet Oleson and Charles Ingalls are both young and reckless again.

On fire now, she quickly undoes his belt, unzips his pants and pulls them to the floor. A woman consumed by her passion, Harriet jerks wildly on his cock while kissing Charles with intense passion.

He can't believe that a brisk rubbing of a woman's breasts could turn that woman into someone so incredibly wild. And who could believe that this new wild woman was once the crabby old Harriet Oleson?

Still kissing passionately, his hands hastily tug at her blouse and he pulls it up over her fleshy mams. Her breasts look so sumptuous inside her white bra, he's tempted to stare at them without doing anything. This, of course, just can't be. He has to have them inside his hands and inside his mouth, so he unhooks the bra.

Two massive breasts instantly jut free.

Her tits are so succulent that Charles has to suck on them. One of her rigid nipples goes right into his mouth and he begins to suck and nibble on it while vigorously massaging both her giant tits. She apparently likes what he's doing because her soft moaning keeps getting louder and louder. The more he rubs and sucks on her tits, the louder she moans and groans.

Somehow, during his stimulation of her enormous chest, she manages to stand. When she does, she grapples for the belt on his pants while he tugs hastily on her clothes. In seconds, his pants are open and her skirt and blouse are strewn all over the floor. Suddenly, the buxom Harriet is wearing only her bloomers and he has her hand groping inside his drawers.

"I want this, Charles! I want it badly!" she tells him with his very hard cock filling her hand. "I know it's wrong, but I want your member deep inside me."

Charles just can't believe what he's hearing. "Are you sure, Harriet? It's very wrong, you know?" he says even though he wants to fuck this woman even more than he ever wanted to fuck his wife. This is why he pulls Harriet over to the office couch, and from behind, tugs her bloomers down around her big soft ass.

"Yes, Charles! Yes! I want it inside me doing what Nels normally does with me."

Charles wants this too, but he wants something else from the supposedly righteous Mrs. Oleson. Along with her fucking for him, he wants the dirty words spewing from her righteous mouth.

So, with the flimsy material now draping her pushy meaty thighs, Charles grabs a giant tit in one hand and her juicy crotch with the other. What he feels then is a very hard nipple and a very wet cunt that tingles to the touch.

"Say it, Harriet! Say what you want!" he tells her while humping her soft ass with his hard cock and rubbing her wet pussy with his fingers. He's exciting her, but Still won't say the words.

"No, Charles! I can't say it! It's not like me to talk that way. I'll do whatever you want. Just don't make me say it too!"

"Okay then!" he says in resignation, but doesn't give up the fight. He has another way. Charles flips the babe around and eases her onto the couch.

Now on her back, Harriet stares up at the other man as he slides her bloomers down her fatty legs and off her body. The anxiety shows on her pretty face as he spreads open her solid meaty limbs and stares down at the woman's large furry bush.

He's ready to make his very bold move. "Are you ready, woman?"

"Yes, Charles! I'm ready!" she says, fully expecting his hardened member.

Charles, however, has other plans. He holds his breath, closes his eyes, and leans over, his face pressing right to Harriet's furry bush, doing something he's done many times over with wife, Caroline, something his younger, but flat-chested wife truly loves for feeling the mood.

He starts licking the woman's wet lips, both inside and outside her hot juicy cunt. In little time, there's no doubt that Harriet loves what he's doing. She's moaning loudly and moving her lower body up and down to his face and sucking mouth.

Seeing what's happening, this inspires Charles to do even more, so he does what he thinks will take Mrs. Oleson over the edge and into dirty talk land. His tongue touches and goes to work on her clitoris, flicking it about while rolling it along his quite active tongue. With this, the woman be becomes wild and incontrollable. She grabs a hold of his head.

"Oh, Charles! That's it! Suck me! Finger me! Fuck me with your fingers!"

Starting to get the dirty talk he wants, Charles goes for even more. Four fingers of his one hand join his mouth between Harriet's spread open legs penetrating her pussy and twisting deep inside her while his tongue continues licking, his lips sucking. Before he knows it, it's become quite clear his plan has worked.

"I'm ready, Charles! Fuck me!" she yells while slapping his back hard. "Please fuck me! I'm . . . I'm cumming! Oh, Charles! Give me your cock! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

To his amazement, another man's wife is telling Charles something only his own wife ever tells him. This is almost as unexpected as what's happening in the first place. Nevertheless, it doesn't stop Charles from giving the horny, vulgar woman exactly what she wants.

"Oh, I'll fuck you all right, you horny bitch!" Charles swears too. He does so simply because it gives him a feeling of power over a woman begging for his cock. As with al men, it's a macho thing.

So, with a sense of extreme anxiety, he gets up off the floor and kneels on the couch between Harriet's spread open legs. When he does, she reaches out and grabs for his cock, causing him to lean forward. As he does, the soft smooth flesh of her solid calf muscles come around his waist and she pulls him down on top of her. With that, his cock slides easily into the pussy of Mrs. Oleson, completely filling the cunt of the mercantile owner's wife.

"Ohh, ahhh, Ohh, ahhh, Ohh, ahhh, Ohh, ahhh!" the woman moans and sighs as he holds onto her big soft ass and moves back and forth, again feeling the wonderful sensation of his hard cock rubbing a woman's vagina.

Charles can't help but express his feeling of extreme joy. "Nice, Harriet, nice! Fuck for me, baby! Keep on fucking!" he tells the woman with his hands holding onto her big ass, and his body and cock thrusting back and forth onto her.

Feeling the same as the man holding and fucking her, Harriet can't help but express his own feeling of extreme joy.

"Oh, I am, Charles! I'm fucking for you like I never fucked for anyone. Not even Nels ever got what you're getting. I'm not only taking your big hard cock and fucking for you, I'm saying all the nasty words too! Fuck me, Charles! Fuck me with you big beautiful cock! You keep fucking and I'll keep fucking and talking!"

Given how they both feel, it doesn't take long for both to cum. She explodes quickly with an outburst of loud moaning grunts and a shaking of her big soft ass inside his hands. He lets go with more shots of sperm than ever, almost like he has an endless supply of it, which on this day, he probably does.

Too exhausted to move, he stays on top of Harriet as his softened cock slips out of her. She says nothing and he follows suit.

Quite frankly, Charles doesn't know what to say. They just cheated on their loving spouses. What could he possibly say to the woman who committed the same infidelity as he? Great fuck! I loved fucking you! Charles doesn't think so. He waits for her to speak. Thank God she finally does.

"My clothes! Where are my clothes?" she asks while standing on her own, hurrying about the office to gather up all her clothes and his. "Take them, Charles! Take them and get out! No one must ever know!"

He takes his clothes and hurriedly puts them on, watching intently as Harriet does the same. When he finishes, he reaches out for one last hug, but this isn't happening, not then, not ever.

"No, Charles! You must go, NOW!"

"WHAT? I don't understand?"

"I said get out! We're finished! Done!"

A dejected Charles turns to leave. Despite of what she says, he doesn't want their time to end. "But what about me? What about next time?"

"Next time? There'll be no next time! My God, Charles! You're a fool if you think I'm ever taking this chance again. My God! Nels would disown me if he knew! Now get out of here before he comes home. Go home to your wife where you belong!"

End

Another Tryst with Mrs. Oleson

Ever since his afternoon of heated sex with Mrs. Oleson a few weeks earlier, Charles Ingalls thinks of nothing else. She's still an old crab to everyone else, but to Charles she's a hot ball of fire he simply must have again no matter the consequences. Happily for Charles, there's a small ray of hope he isn't aware of as schemes for another tryst.

Unbeknownst to the horny Mr. Ingalls, the lady of his affection has been having the same lurid thoughts as the man who fucked her far better than any man has ever done it to the woman. Even Nels on his best day could never do for Harriet what Charles did in the back office of the Oleson Mercantile. If Charles were to come by unexpectedly, it's quite possible that both he and Mrs. Oleson could be cumming not long after.

Meanwhile . . .

From his vantage point at the livery, Charles Ingalls watches intently as Nels leaves Walnut Grove in his buckboard. Knowing the his lover's husband will be gone for at least three hours, he waits another fifteen minutes before making his way to the Oleson Mercantile.

There's a sign on the door telling everyone that the general store will be closed for several hours while Nels does deliveries and Harriet does the bookkeeping.

Charles ignores the sign and moves through the front door. Just as he does, Harriet walks out from the back office and sees him standing there. Her mouth drops and she stares nervously at her one-time lover. She's glad he's there, but clearly doesn't show it.

"Charles! How . . . how are you?"

Charles is nervous and hesitant. He doesn't know what to say. The last time they were together she told him to leave. She made him feel like a fool and he doesn't want a repeat of this. Just by her look, he senses her saying the same thing, so he turns to leave. Charles doesn't know how wrong he is.

"Wait Charles! Don't go!" she says. Please come inside! We have to talk!"

Feeling a bit more confident now, Charles walks through the store until he's standing in the doorway leading to the back office.

"Why, Mrs. Oleson? Why do you want me coming inside?"

She moves right up to him. "Perhaps my reaction was somewhat hasty. I shouldn't have acted that way with you. What we did together was very special to me. I shouldn't have tossed you aside as I did."

"It was?" he asks while placing his rough hands on her soft meaty hips, squeezing them tightly. "How so, Mrs. Oleson?"

"Yes, yes, it was, Charles! It was very special to me and . . . and I dismissed it unfairly," she says in a soft sexy voice.

"You shouldn't have done that, Mrs. Oleson. It really hurt my feelings."

"Oh, Charles! I'm so sorry about that," she says while taking his hands inside hers. "Please, Charles! Come to the back with me! Let Harriet make it up to you!"

* * *

Nels is an hour away when he realizes he's forgotten an order that's promised for the day's delivery. So, with nothing but the promise on his mind, he turns the rig around and heads back to the mercantile.

* * *

Inside a spare bedroom and on a bed, Mrs. Harriet Oleson and Mr. Charles Ingalls kiss. They kiss a lot. They kiss with their tongues while his hand finds its way under her dress yet another time.

The rub of her wet pussy really gets her going with the older lady moving her body up and down to his active fingers. She's very close to fucking a second time when he opts for another route. The route he chooses to go has been traveled once before with this woman. His second time will prove to be just as rewarding as the first.

So, with the touch of an expert, he begins by licking her surprisingly flat belly just above her pubic hair at the same time his fingers glide back and forth along her satiny thighs. The feel of his tongue startles the conservative Mrs. Oleson.

"Ohh, Charles!" she sighs. "What . . . what are you doing my darling? You know that makes me feel so good. Ohhhhh, Charles!"

Charles knows. He also knows what a fierce licking of her pussy will get him. The first time was dirty talk. This time, it could be an even more incredible venture.

As she coos softly, his tongue joins his fingers on her smooth soft legs. Their titillation prompts her to part those gorgeous legs even further, opening wide as if offering him her most prized possession.

Sensing she's ready for her trip to the stars, he doesn't hesitate. He truly loves licking Harriet's deliciously tasty legs, but why wait any longer? The sooner he starts eating her very delicious pussy, the sooner his own joyride will begin. So, why wait?

* * *

On his way through town, Nels passes the livery stable. Standing alone with a lunch basket is Caroline Ingalls. She brings Charles his midday meal, but alas, her loving spouse is not there to eat what Caroline brings. He's dining on another tasty morsel somewhere else.