TV News Babe in Jail

Story Info
TV journalist goes to jail to earn ratings points.
1.2k words
3.14
252.2k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DEDICATED TO ALL OF THE BEAUTIFUL CELEBRITY JOURNALISTS WHO GO TO JAIL TO SCORE CHEAP RATING POINTS.

*

Debra Norton hadn't wanted the assignment, but it was sweeps month, and she knew that admitting herself into the prison work farm would lead to terrific ratings. But she had no idea how terrific the ratings would actually be.

Her first surprise was her arrest. Harvey, the sleazy producer who had taken over the show just a month before, insisted on using his own camera crew instead of Norton's usual team. He said he wanted the segment to have a "fresh look."

The police frisked her, cuffed her hands tightly behind her back, and fitted her into a snug belt attached to leg shackles. Far from being sympathetic, her remote crew openly enjoyed the experience, and the two cameramen took obvious delight in catching the humiliating procedure from every angle.

When they got to the prison farm, the camera crew followed her into the "Reception Room," which was a large concrete cell, bare except for the security cameras mounted near the ceiling.

The overweight lesbian guard handed over a cardboard box with Debra's name and inmate number on the side. "Okay, honey buns, strip down to your birthday suit!"

She looked at the two men with mobile cameras and then at the three fixed cameras in the ceiling. They just couldn't ask her to strip down here. They would be able to film it from every angle.

Sure enough, one cameraman was already repositioning himself behind the stunned newswoman to get a better view.

"My...birthday suit...you mean...NAKED!" Debra said, in shock. Pointing at her grinning camera crew she asked, "In front of THEM?"

"Butt naked!" the lesbian guard barked back, using her baton to lift Debra's chin. "And hurry up, or I'll use this night stick to thump your dainty little skull!"

Debra didn't want to do this, but one look at the guard's cold eyes, and she knew that she didn't have any choice. Sweeps month or not, she would have Harvey's job over this!

With tears in her eyes, she slowly stripped off her clothes. There was a light, festive atmosphere among the crew as Debra stripped for them. One of them even hummed a little strip music, while the others made comments about her "tight little ass" and "perky little titties." When she got down to her white silk bra and panties, stockings, and garter belt, the crew even asked her to turn around slowly so they could get a good shot of her in her wispy lingerie. When she refused, the guard whacked her across the backside with her baton, and she quickly complied.

In a matter of minutes the proud celebrity was stripped of everything she had. Her purse, ID, money, jewelry, and all her clothes were now in the cheap cardboard box, which the guard quickly taped shut. As she stood there stark naked, hands on top of her head and legs spread, in front of the grinning men, one thing was clear. Debra Norton, the well-educated celebrity news journalist, was gone. She was now Inmate 8848-4848-A8, a naked and helpless little bimbo jailbird.

One cameraman lay on the floor so he could photograph directly up into her exposed pussy. The other kept his camera tightly on her tear-streaked face, recording her reactions to her humiliating ordeal.

The fat lesbian guard was grinning and making a big show of snapping on a tight rubber glove.

"What are you doing?" Debra asked, nervously.

"Just relax, sweetie. It's called a 'cavity search.' I have to check out that tight little blonde honey pot of yours."

And check her out she did. Debra was made to spread her legs even wider and bend at the waist until her palms were flat on the floor. It gave the camera on the floor a terrific view of Debra's exposed beaver and tight little brown anus. The cavity search itself took a good ten minutes, with the guard joking that the cameraman sure got to see "a lot of pink" today.

When the search was over, Debra was ordered into the next room, where she took a nice, long, cold shower -- once again in full view of the cameras. Prisoners usually weren't given that long to shower, but, then again, most prisoner showers weren't entertainment events.

The guard was extra thorough when she deloused the coughing and sputtering newswoman, but Debra was soon dressed in her short cutoff jeans and white t-shirt. She was then shackled to a chain gang of other female inmates picking up garbage along the highway in the blistering sun.

Debra was soon soaked in sweat, and her nipples poked through the front of her shirt. It was back-breaking work, and her crew enjoyed watching the stuck up little princess at first. They teased her by handing out bottles of water to the other inmates.

But then, much to her surprise, the camera crew started to pack up to leave. Debra asked why they were leaving. After all, they were supposed to film her all day and then take her home.

"There's been a change of plans. Harvey thought it would be more realistic if we left you alone in prison for two weeks, without any cameras. That way, the guards and prisoners can treat you like just another prisoner, instead of some big celebrity. The warden said that the big bull dykes you're bunking with are already bragging that you're going to be their bitch."

"TWO WEEKS!" Debra screamed. "I won't last 2 minutes in this place!"

"Sure you can," the leering cameraman said. "Once you learn to spread those long, tan legs of yours, you'll do just fine."

And spread them she did. It wasn't entirely true that there were no cameras, of course. Harvey had cameras carefully placed around the prison, and he was able to record Debra's first lesbian encounter that very night.

At first, the encounters were non-consensual, but Debra eventually became adept at knowing whom to fuck at what price. At first, she was reluctant to give blow jobs to the guards (particularly the black ones), but they soon had her swallowing every precious drop.

She was supposed to be out in two weeks, but, when drugs were planted in her cell, she found herself with a real one year sentence. When a group of the black guards forced her into having unprotected sex with them, denying her the condoms that they routinely gave the other inmates, no one was surprised when she got pregnant. Debbie begged for the station to give her money for an abortion, but the rules were clear. She delivered her black bastard shackled to her bed in the prison ward, on live TV. Fortunately, she was released a few days later, so she was able to take care of her beautiful black son and return to her job at the station.

Harvey was able to parlay Debbie's sexual escapades into a local Emmy and a fortune in advertising revenue. The more graphic parts could be shown only with "blacked out" dots on TV, but Harvey soon turned the x-rated material into pay-per-view specials and several best-selling videos.

Though Debbie was glad to be out of stir, she did miss the endless sex. So she was almost relieved when Harvey arranged her next undercover assignment at the African slave market....

*

Edited by C. Lakewood