TV Repair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without delay I raised the paddle high and brought it crashing down as hard as I could on her big arse. She screamed and thrust her hand back to rub the large crimson circle I'd left. I pulled her left hand to the front of her then grabbed the right wrist, holding it firm at the small of her back. Then I began to thrash her in earnest. The paddle rose and fell hard and fast onto her bouncing flesh. Her legs kicked wildly and she screamed and shrieked at my assault. Hot tears ran down her face and she swore and cursed and begged me to stop. The pleas fell on deaf ears.

For about five minutes I pounded her jelly-like flesh until it was glowing with dark red and purple blotches. She ceased kicking after about three minutes and took the rest with a long keening and uncontrollable sobbing. My cock was stiffer than I had ever known it to be when I pushed her off, not gently.

I threw the paddle to the floor and quickly disrobed. Mrs. Walkers hands were gripping and rubbing her thoroughly punished hindquarters, trying to rub away the excruciating pain. She looked up at me with red, pleading eyes, wondering what I was going to do next.

"Get up on the couch." I said. "Arse on the edge with your legs spread wide."

Gingerly, she got up and complied with my order. She opened her legs and I looked at her plump cunt, yawning open in front of me. I noted that even though she was in pain and fear, her nipples were still pointing skyward and her pussy was glistening with her own juices.

"Frig yourself." I barked. "Rub your cunt until you cum!"

A look of further indignity filled her face. Her mouth kept opening as if she wanted to say something, but the words weren't coming. She pulled her knees tightly together.

"No." she finally said. "I don't do that. I won't."

"You mean to say you've never masturbated before??"

"No, yes....just....just not in front of any one. I won't do it."

I stared at her with my most menacing look for about a minute. She shook her head and mouthed 'no!'. My gaze fell to the paddle on the floor. I picked it up and slapped it against my thigh.

"Okay! Turn around and stick your arse out!!"

Mrs. Walker's eyes widened and she squealed out a flurry of 'no!'s. Tears started to flow again and drip onto her breasts. Defeated, she opened her legs again. I knelt between her thighs and held them apart. The smell of her cunt filled my nose. The pink folds of her cunt and her quite large, and engorged, clitoris looked like ripe fruit and the temptation to taste her nearly overtook me. Maybe later.

"Well?" I sneered. "Start wanking!"

She sobbed softly, but snaked her hands down to her snatch. Her left parted her outer lips and her right started slowly circling her distended clit. She was still crying and her face was averted. This wouldn't do.

"Look at me." I said. "Look in my eyes and don't look away until I tell you too."

Her pleading eyes bore into mine and she started to rub more vigorously. I assumed she was taking the attitude that the quicker she did this the better. I alternated my gaze between her face and her quim. The speed of her rubbing increased rapidly. I felt the muscles in her thigh tighten under my hand. The veins in her neck were sticking out and her whole body was taking on a red hue. Her entire frame was tight and tense and her eyes were taking on a glassy look. She was close. I looked down directly into her now flowing cunt as she cried out loud and bucked her hips. A short squirt came out of her pussy and dripped down her thigh. She shuddered and breathed heavily, shaking uncontrollably.

I reached my fingers out and touched her swollen clit. Her hips lurched backwards, but there wasn't far to go. Without ceremony, I slipped two fingers into her warm folds. She protested, saying it was too sensitive after her orgasm, but I gave scant regard to her. Her actions had probably cost me everything, so I was gonna make damn sure she would remember what she'd done.

Her snatch was so wet and warm to my touch and for a fairly mature woman who'd given birth thrice, she was as tight as my first 16-year-old virgin girlfriend had been. My cock was bobbing up and down and the purple head was flaring. I removed my hand and grabbed my rampant meat. Mrs. Walker let out a very unladylike grunt as my thick tool slid into her silky valley. I pumped in and out, balls slapping against her arse-crack and hips bumping her thighs. My hands reached up to those monumental mammaries and began to pinch and tweak her nipples, then knead and squash them together. Mrs. Walker was speaking, but, lost in my fucking her, it took me a while to hear what she was saying.

"Andrew! Andrew, listen to me. We have to stop."

"Oh really?" I said and pumped more forcibly into her slippery cunt. "No you don't understand." She said breathily. "I need to pee and if you don't stop, I'm going to do it all over you." She started to sob again.

Well the one thing I didn't want was to be covered in piss. I thrust a couple more times, then slid out and stood up. I grabbed her wrist and yanked her off the couch, dragging her in the direction of the bathroom. She followed hurriedly. When we got into the bathroom, I lifted up the lid of the toilet and plonked her down. She looked up at me pleadingly.

"Well?" I said. "Piss!"

Her face was a masque of disbelief again at the realisation that I was not going to leave the room.

"Oh please, not that." She cried. "I can't do it in front of you. It's too embarrassing."

"You can and you will!" I said and dropped to my knees. I pushed her legs apart and poked my head above the bowl.

Mrs. Walker swallowed hard and looked up at the ceiling, anywhere but at my face. All of a sudden a thick stream of pee burst out of her urethra and I watched, fascinated, as she sprayed her golden flow into the toilet. It didn't seem to end. She must have been holding it for a long time. When it finally stopped, I reached to the toilet roll and tore off a decent wad. With hands still shaking, she took it and held it in her hand.

"So come on." I said. "Wipe your cunt, then get down on all fours."

Quietly, she followed my instructions, wiping thoroughly at the source of her water. She tossed the paper into the toilet, and then got down on her hands and knees with that juicy bruised rump sticking straight up in the air. I moved in behind her and pressed my still raging boner to her swollen vulva. It slid in easily and I began to once again thrust in and out. My hands grabbed her round cheeks and kneaded the flesh. I pushed her cheeks as wide apart as I could and gazed down at her crinkly, puckered anus. It opened slightly with each thrust I put into her and seemed to be talking to me. It was rude not to answer.

With great speed, I withdrew from her cunt and guided my cock to her anal portal. The head, slippery with her cunt juice, started to press on and widen the tight passage. With a shriek, Mrs. Walker stood up and ran into the hallway. I followed right on her heels and grabbed her by the shoulders.

"Uh-uh, NO way!" she stammered. "I'm not doing that! I'll do anything but that." She tried to pull away, but I thrust her against the wall. "I won't do it. It's disgusting and horrible. It hurts so much."

"How do you know that it hurts?" I asked and she looked at me in shock.

"I don't know, it just does. My friend told me. It's disgusting!!"

"Well you're doing it." I said forcefully. "Now get on your knees with your arse in the air." She choked a sob back and shook her head. I went for broke; I slapped her face with a sharp right hand. The loud smack that rang out as my open hand connected with her left cheek shocked her as much as the white-hot pain that filled her face. A red handprint made her cheek glow.

"But......I really don't like it. My husband used to do it when I was pregnant. I hate it. It hurts so much, please Andrew, don't make me do it."

"On your knees!!" I said. Mrs. Walker looked at me pleadingly, but accepted defeat.

With a certain nonchalance, she dropped to the floor and assumed the position. She leaned her upper body down low to the floor and spread her thighs wide. Her bruised arse spread open before me again and she looked up at me over her shoulder with despair in her eyes.

"Go slow." She said and faced forward.

I slid into her cunt again and licked saliva all over my index finger. Smearing the spit over her anus, I slid my finger in and out a few times to a chorus of grunts and sighs. I was excited. I'd never had anal sex before. I'd tried to talk my girlfriend into it to no avail. Now I was going to do it. Mrs. Walker spoke again.

"Please Andrew, go really slow."

I pulled out of her snatch covered in her sticky goo and positioned my cock head at the entrance to the back door. With all due care, I pressed the head against her anal muscle and felt it start to give way. With all my might, I thrust forward with a mighty lunge and Mrs. Walker screamed as my thick cock rammed into her rectum to the hilt. It felt so amazing. The tight ring of her sphincter and the smooth, hot walls of her rectum moulding tightly around my cock was the most awesome sexual thing I had ever felt. I fucked her arse, pumping in and out rabidly.

"Ahhh!!!.....GET IT OUT!! GET IT OUT!!.......I can't take it! AAOOOOWWW!!!"

She was screaming wildly and bawling like a baby, trying to pull herself forward and dislodge me from her back passage. I gripped her hips tight. She wasn't going anywhere. Still she struggled, so I brought up my hand and slapped her fat arse-cheek that was mottled and purple from her paddling. After a few slaps, she ceased her wriggling and just moaned and cried as I slid backwards until I was almost out and then lunged forward and buried my cock in her arse.

After a minute or two, she went quiet and I kept a steady rhythm to my buggery. A couple more minutes and all of a sudden her hips started to tremble, then thrust backwards, welcoming my anal assault. Her backwards thrust reached warp speed and then she let out a piercing scream and her hips went into spasm and I felt a blast of hot cunt-juice hit my ball sack. The bitch had an orgasm.

I didn't slow down a beat. I kept pounding her in the shitter like before. She was bawling again now her whole body shuddered with her sobs.

"What are you crying about?" I asked her. "You should thank me for getting you off."

"Just because that happened doesn't mean I liked it!!" she whimpered. Likely story. The time to talk was through now. My balls were crying out to release their viscous flow. I thrust a few more times, then pulled out with a pop. I grabbed the back of her hair and dragged her head to my cock. She pushed me off and stood up.

"Absolutely no way. That thing doesn't go in my mouth after its been up there!!"

I pulled my hand back and aimed a slap between her legs. It landed squarely on her cunt. She screamed. I delivered another and another. Her cunt started to take on the colour of her reddened rump. After five slaps, she relented.

"Okay, okay I'll suck it! I'll suck it." She bent over and grabbed hold of me, trying to get her mouth to it.

"Not yet." I said. "Arse up!!"

"No, no pleeease!! Not again, not again. I don't like it."

I wasn't listening. I spun her around and bent her forward with a firm hand on her back. She spread her feet wide apart to brace herself. Her height was perfect for me and once again I took aim and thrust into her beleaguered anus. There in the middle of the hallway I gave her another two or three minutes of rampant sodomy. Then I felt the seed start to rise up my shaft and I pulled out. Mrs. Walker didn't protest this time and lowered her mouth over my pulsing cock. She started sucking long and slow before building up to a frantic pace with her head bobbing up and down like a yo-yo.

I grabbed two handfuls of her hair and closed my fists as the first lightning bolt shot up my shaft and squirted a powerful jet of cum to the back of her throat. She took the second jet in her mouth as well and then released me into her hand and pumped another three or for long thick streams of man juice over her melon-like breasts.

Mrs. Walker continued to stroke me after my wad was shot. She was just staring up at me with a mixture of bewilderment and disbelief. After a minute, she leaned forward and gently kissed my softening penis, flicking her tongue out to catch the lingering drip at my pee-hole. She looked at the splatters of jism on her breasts then looked up at me.

"I should get cleaned up." She said.

That gave me an idea. I gently lifted her to her feet and walked her to the bathroom. Once inside, I told her to step into the bathtub and kneel down. She grabbed the hand shower and handed it to me, but I shook my head and she replaced it. I told her to close her eyes.

She looked so beautiful kneeling naked in the bath, her tits rising up and down with her breath and a zigzag pattern of white spunk adorning her. Her eyes were shut like I told her. I put one leg up on the rim and grabbed my cock.

She jumped slightly as the first jet of warm piss hit her in the face. Her eyes opened wide at me as she watched me hose her down. I directed the stream over her tits, her shoulders and her face. She even copped a mouthful at one stage and to my astonishment, didn't spit it out. She swallowed it! I pissed mightily all over her. She didn't move. She just knelt there looking at me wide-eyed. My cock stirred again at the sight of her and bobbed up. Mrs. Walker noticed and then adjusted her position until she was on her hands and knees in the bathtub.

"Get in." she said huskily.

I jumped in behind her and pointed my cock at her cunt. The head was just slipping in when she pushed me backwards. She looked over her shoulder at me as she grabbed a jubbly arse-cheek in each hand and spread then apart. Her little anus was stretched wide. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Go on." Was all she said.

I didn't waste any time. I pushed in, a little gentler this time and once again felt her tight anal cave wrap itself around my cock. To do it before when she was protesting was one thing and a big turn-on, but to be invited into her most secret forbidden place was out of this world. I couldn't have held on long if I'd wanted to. Mrs. Walker tensed up her thigh muscles in pulsing rhythm, which made her anal ring tighten around my cock. It felt like it was sucking the cum straight out of my balls, up my shaft and into her bowels and that is exactly what happened. The volume of gooey jizz wasn't as much as before, but the explosion in my cock and balls was mind numbing. I went to slide out, but Mrs. Walker yelled to stay still.

Her whole body tensed up and seemed to shrink in on itself. Her thighs pressed tight together, her body began to tremble and shudder. A long guttural moan rose from her lips getting louder and louder. Her anal ring was squeezing around my cock tighter than ever and her big, rubbery arse was wobbling like a bowl of jelly. The shuddering reached a crescendo and all of a sudden she screamed out.

"Pull out!! Pull out!!" she cried.

I slowly drew back as she fell slightly forward thrusting her arse skyward. A burst of cum sprayed briefly from her cunt as a big blob of my thick semen dripped out of her dilated anus. Without warning, a flood of piss flowed out of her, lapping at my knees there in the bathtub. Well I wasn't angry with Mrs. Walker anymore. The debt had been well and truly paid. I'd figure something else out to get that hundred that I needed. Maybe I'd even borrow it off my Dad.

We showered in silence and then I went down to the rumpus room to gather my clothes. Mrs. Walker had asked me to wait until she came in before I left. I straightened the couch and put the paddle back where it belonged and after a few minutes, Mrs. Walker came in wearing a bathrobe and with her hair tied back.

"I'm really sorry Andrew. I didn't mean to cause you such problems."

"Maybe it's not so bad Mrs. W." I said. "I've had a lot of pressure on me lately and I just sort of went off when you said you didn't have the money."

"So how much has my interference cost you?"

"Well there were the two visits to you and one each to Mrs. G, Mrs. F and Mrs. M. So all told, including today, $225."

"Well, as I said Andrew, I'm terribly sorry. I wasn't thinking about your responsibilities. That said, I think you got your money's worth today."

"That I did Mrs. Walker. That I did."

She walked over and gently kissed me on the cheek. I got a little embarrassed, thinking of they way I'd thrown her around. Slipping her arm around mine, she walked me to the door. We stood there for a minute, and I gingerly handed her a receipt with TO PAY written on it. She smiled with embarrassment and took it from me as I walked out the door. When I was two steps from the van, I heard the door open again and Mrs. Walker called out. I walked back to the front door and she smiled warmly at me.

"One more thing." She said and reached into the pocket of her robe. I nearly fell over as she handed me a hundred, two fifties, two tens and a five. $225!! She winked at me.

I grabbed the receipt out of her left hand and crossed out the TO PAY and wrote paid in full. She kissed me on the cheek and I turned to leave.

"Oh Andy?" she called.

"Yes Mrs. Walker."

"I want a cable point put in the Master bedroom. How much will that be?"

"Forty-five dollars Mrs. W. I can do it on Monday at 3.00p.m."

"Okay. See you then." She turned to go, as did I, but then she added. "I won't have any cash on me, though. We'll have to make some other arrangement to pay. See you Monday."

I smiled to myself and felt my cock lurch at the thought of another alternative payment. Shame it wasn't as high priced a job as today.

"See you Monday, Mrs. W." I said to myself as I got into the van. "See you Monday!!"

Copyright. Madman 6/2/2001. (c)

12