TV Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just feel each other. I could suck you if you would let me, but we could just hump each other if that would be OK."

"Suck me?"

"Gobble your pussy. Suck your clit. I'd let you do it to me if you think you could."

"I'm not sure I could do that. What's it like? Doesn't it taste horrible?"

"It's a nice taste, especially when you're horny, and it's really good. Being with a woman can be better than a man because we can usually keep going longer."

"Oh."

"Well let me know if you want to try. I'm certainly up for it if you want to. I'll bet your father would like to watch us as well, wouldn't you."

"I wondered when you would get me involved. Yes, I think I would."

"You think you would? You used to love watching me and Joyce when we did it in front of you."

"OK - it's true, I found it amazingly erotic to watch two beautiful women doing rude things to each other - and then turn on me to finish me off."

"Do you think I would like it then" I ask.

"Well if you really are a chip off the old block, then I reckon you'd do more than like it. I reckon you would love it." is Mothers reply.

"Well if you thin you could. . ." I say, shyly. She doesn't hesitate, but jumps up and pushes me onto my back on the rug. She lays down with her head between my knees and pulls them inwards so they are wrapped around her ears. Her hands move gently over my legs, slowly, very slowly moving upwards towards my hips. She is feeling me both the outsides an insides of my legs. I look up and see my father standing over me with his hand up his skirt. He has his member in his hand again, and it looks to be getting as hard as it was when it was inside me.

Looking the other way, I see my brother doing the same.

This, and the feeling of my mothers head now working its way upwards towards my pelvis is making me extremely horny. I start to wriggle under her hands and tongue, my wriggling betting to be more a writhing, then a thrashing, until finally I start to orgasm. It's a big orgasm, a very big orgasm. It seems to go on for a long long time. I know I'm shouting, screaming as if I'm in pain, being murdered even. I can't help it, and I have no choice. The sun beating down on my virtually naked body, the sight of two huge, hard stiff members being worked into a frenzy above my face,

and the feel of my mothers tongue working some fantastic magic between my legs, on my pussy, specifically on my clitoris has me bursting, overflowing, exploding - yes exploding into an orgasmic fury. I don't have a choice. I fill my lungs as far as I can, then let it all out as loudly as I can, making as much noise as I can. In between such huge screams I shout obscenities which I didn't think I knew. I've no idea where they come from, I just know I have to.

Eventually Mum lifts her head away from my now soaking nether regions and looks up at my face. I look back at her, looking into her eyes, and she says "Was that good?"

"Oh Fuck Yes." I pant, just as I feel the first hot spunk drop onto my chest. Looking up, I see it is my Dad who is shooting his load over me, while my brother is still furiously stroking away at his knob. Only a few seconds later he also loses his load of creamy white spunk, which I watch fly out of the end of his hard cock and drop down to land on my left titty, right next to his fathers emission.

Even though Mum is no longer kissing my pussy, or rubbing her hands over my legs, I am still shaking from continuing miniature orgasms, little tremors that keep running through me. They start in my pussy and run up to my nipples, then on to hit me in my head. Or they start at my nipples and work out in both directions to my head and pussy. They seem to just keep running around me, from top to bottom, side to side as if they are chasing their tails.

We spend the rest of the afternoon sitting on the rugs, in our rather revealing dresses, with the gentlemen wearing bras and panties, the girls basically naked beneath. We laugh and joke about how we look. We take turns to get up and go to the bushes at the side of the field and relieve ourselves, the boys squatting like girls and making sure they face the rest, while the girls stand and hold their lips apart in order to emulate being male.

Before we pack up to return home, we have mostly tried on each others dresses.

"Come on, we had better be going home." Mum says.

"Yes - otherwise we won't be getting any tea tonight." adds Dad.

"You're making it - you do know that, don't you?" she replies.

"Oh no I'm not."

"I'll give you a choice. If you wear that dress all the way back to the car, then I'll make the tea. Otherwise John can make it if he doesn't do the same."

"Hey - that's not fair." he cries.

"What isn't?"

"Well you two can wear those dresses and it won't look wrong, so why should we be singled out?"

"OK - we will wear only our underwear, while you wear the dresses. We will all wait until we get back to the car the get changed - and I mean right back to the car, not in the field by the road, actually in the road."

"Hold on - you still have the easier part of this."

"Maybe so, but if you don't, you get to make the tea for the whole week." she says. "The same applies to you darling." she says looking at me.

"OK - but you have to lose the bra. Just panties for you two."

"Fine by me." says mum as she strips off her dress and rummages in the bag for a pair of panties. Finding them she tosses a pair in my direction. "There you go dear, we are all set. You girls carry the bags please." she says as she sets off back towards the car.

We are all dumbstruck. All we can do is look after her as she strides across the grass in her shoes and panties. After a little while she turns and stands, hands on her hips. "Come on then, or we will never get back."

I notice she has something in her hand. After a little thought I work out what it is - it's her little camera.

By the time we three manage to get to the car she is sitting on the stile into the field, with her back to the road and has the camera up to her eye.

"That should make good blackmail material." she says as we approach. "Two guys in dresses and a young lady exposing herself in public. I wonder how I can get this onto the Internet?"

"Don't you dare!" "No - Please" "Mum - you can't" we all say at once.

"I won't as long as you do what I want for the next week, then I promise I will delete it."

We are trapped.

12