TV Temp: Jenna Fischer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

She put my theory to the test by brushing a few of her fingers down my shaft, as we now began to masturbate each other. Within a minute, I had a digit navigating inside of her while the others were stroking her outer lips. Meanwhile, her hand had formed into a pumping fist around my cock and was getting to work just as vigorously.

At this point, we were moaning loud enough that the fear of being overheard became real again, so I tried to muffle our noises by kissing her. But we still were vocal despite being muffled, helped in no small part by how intense our kisses were getting. Finally I broke apart, needing to catch my breath in more ways than one.

"I think....I should use something other than my finger on you...while I still can," I panted out. So we reluctantly removed our hands from each other's genitals, but stayed within range to actually get our undergarments off. We were completely naked for the first time, and I wanted to take it in at a different angle.

I sat up on the couch as Jenna got the idea and stood up on her feet. After getting to see her nude form standing in front of me for a moment, she moved forward and squatted down to sit on my lap. She steadied herself by holding onto my shoulders and wrapping her legs around me while I gripped my hands onto her full, peach-shaped backside.

My cock was erect right up against her pussy, but after she got comfortable she lifted herself up so that I could make my move inside.

I hoped that the minute I spent without something warm and tight grasping my dick would help me last longer now. But even a soft, petite hand has nothing on the warmth and heat from someone's pussy, famous or not. Such was the case when Jenna lowered herself onto me, but after exhaling I willed myself to get under control.

Once I did, I trailed my eyes up my companion's supple body until they landed right back to her eyes again. They had the same kind of lust, eagerness and a bit of playfulness that they had when this all started. It only started about 20 minutes ago, yet in this case, time thankfully didn't feel like it had flown by that fast.

The hope was that it would stay that way for the home stretch as I lightly started thrusting. Jenna rocked herself right on me while also pushing her ass back against my hands. I placed my head on her shoulder to watch her bottom gyrate before I started nibbling on her shoulder.

"Mmhmm....fuck me," Jenna cooed, which literally made my cock twitch.

As such, I couldn't help but play up that turn on. "Hmm.....who knew Pam had such a dirty mouth?" I quipped.

"Those cameras can't catch everything, you know," Jenna got out while containing her groans. "If they were on last summer.....Fancy New Beesley would have made that documentary so dirty."

"Yeah? You think they could keep up with those big bouncing titties and ass?" I taunted.

"I'd.....have liked to see them try," Jenna growled out as she started to bounce on me faster. "But you're setting the bar too high again."

"Look who's talking," I strained to say as I pulled my head back and studied her again, which inspired me to suspend our banter and get serious for a bit. "You're fucking gorgeous, Jenna."

I reluctantly moved my hands from her ass to her waist as Jenna slowed down just a bit to take in my words. Who knows if she had heard those words in a while, although I'd like to believe she had been used to hearing it before.

Nevertheless, this time made her smile and that helped satisfy me as we started to kiss a little slower than before. But we got back to thrusting faster again by the time we broke apart, as we were focused on the big finish now.

To that end, Jenna asked "So how do you want to cum? I'm protected, so...."

The offer to finish inside of her was tempting, but now that the finish was ahead, it sank in that this likely one-time chance would be over soon. I couldn't look back at it and think that there was something I forgot to do or some trick that I hadn't used. So I decided that I should end this with something we hadn't tried yet.

I could ask for her to finish me off with her mouth or tits, since she had already used her hand and pussy on me. But I couldn't have her finish me without me doing the same for her. And that made me remember a way in which we could both finish each other. "Are you close yet?"

"Getting there," she reassured as she sank herself deeper onto me.

"When you're close.....get off so I can use my mouth. You can do the same if you want," I offered without trying to be pushy.

"I think I'd want that," Jenna assured. With that settled, we worked on bringing ourselves to the brink faster, albeit not that fast. I knew I'd probably get closer than her, so I tried to bring her as close as I could while keeping myself stable.

By holding on a while longer, I would get to be finished off by her mouth, which both helped and hurt my efforts to contain myself. Once it started to hurt my efforts, I slowed down to signal that I was ready to change positions.

I tried to savor being inside her for a few seconds more, which helped me even less in holding myself back. I had to pull out sooner than I would have liked, yet it did get me to keep holding on.

I decided I would like to finish on the couch instead of the floor, so I sat on my back as Jenna gave me room. After I was completely on my back, Jenna got back on the coach and then turned around before backing herself up towards me.

Soon her ass and pussy were hovering above my face while hers was hovering above my cock; and it was clear that she was almost as stimulated already as I was.

I placed my hands back on her ass and slid them over to her hips so I could grip them as I leaned in towards her. I got in a few good licks before I felt her take one of her own, which made me moan an "Oh, fuck" right into her opening. Those vibrations made her moan around me as well, making us both eager for more.

I placed my lips and teeth over one of her lower lips and tried to suck it as vigorously as she was sucking me off. It was a challenge, yet it did sound like she was appreciating my efforts. I suckled as much of her clit and her juices as I could, then used a finger to stimulate whatever my mouth couldn't reach.

As I let my finger take more responsibility, I moved my face to the right to try and see what Jenna was doing.

I was vividly feeling it, but the sight of seeing her bobbing down my cock and rubbing her lips up and down my shaft was a victory for the power of sight. But the win got even more lopsided when she looked over and gazed right at me as she suckled on my head. At that point, holding back was all but futile.

"Gonna cum....." I tried to warn as her mouth popped off me. It then spoke "Do it.....cum in Pam Beesley's mouth."

I only had enough strength after that, and after Jenna went back down on me with more humming, to return to her pussy and try to finish her off at the same time.

It was a futile effort, but I did lick and groan quite intensely into her as I finally let go. As such, it only took another 30 seconds after I finished my last spurt before she started spurting as well.

It felt like she had gotten most of my release inside her mouth, but I couldn't do much better with hers. I devoured as much as I could, yet my own climax was starting to knock me out.

I wasn't sleepy, especially since there was no way I could fall asleep here. Still, I had spent all of the sexual energy that I could and had tried everything that I wanted to.

But now that I actually did it all, there was the awkward aftermath to look forward to. I only had to face Jenna for one more day after this, and then it was back to our separate worlds.

Presumably, I couldn't say I'd call her or that we'd stay friends, so that left me with even less to say to her after all this. It certainly seemed like she wasn't regretting this in the moment, although the moment was now over.

While I had taken on the sexual challenges of this encounter without any nerves, the moments before and afterwards were another matter.

Therefore, I was a bit reluctant to gaze at Jenna after she crawled off of me. But somehow, I did softly ask "Did I do my task?" which again showed that I had less of a way with words when I wasn't on a laptop.

"You sure did," I finally heard Jenna say before I actually turned to look at her gathering up her clothes.

"You're not just saying that? I can take criticism," I reassured, even though I hadn't asked for it in this area before.

"You don't have to. I needed something and you gave it to me, just like last week. Only this time you used your dick instead of your words. And it worked even better....so thank you again."

"Huh.....somehow I feel I should be doing the thanking," I stated, as my relief turned into quips again. "But if you want to thank me, you could recommend me to the temp agency....but not in completely vivid details."

"I won't have to go that far.....but I'll do everything else. I mean it."

I stood up as Jenna finished putting her clothes in a pile, then smiled as me just as she had been doing all day. The nervousness of the aftermath officially faded away, as it was clear that all would be well for both of us.

She hugged me just as she did to start this off, only we were both naked in this case. Yet it gave us a chance to feel each other up with our hands one last time; and at least on my end, it made me feel a bit sad that there wasn't time for an encore.

But after this last half-hour, asking for more would be overkill, and I had more than enough to keep in my brain forever. So I swallowed back any negative feelings, pulling back after I got a final feel of her breasts and face. Once that need was satisfied, I went back to a light hearted tone and asked, "Well I suppose you'll need my help in straightening your clothes out?"

Jenna chuckled and playfully smacked my shoulder for an answer, but her clothes did need to be straightened and fixed before she got back on set. So I got to work on that final official task for her while I did the same for my own clothing.

Even the omnipotent cameras at Dunder-Mifflin wouldn't have been able to infer that we had been up to something after we got dressed again.

But even the quasi-reality that the Dunder-Mifflin cameras filmed had nothing on regular reality. Just as Pam Beesley and the fantasies of her had nothing on Jenna Fischer.

At the least, keeping that to myself would help make it easier to keep the "Office" spoilers I learned to myself. So there was that to be thankful for as well.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12