Twelve Days a Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she answered and then immediately yelped as he once again strongly slapped her ass.

"Yes, what?" he barked.

"Yes, master," she answered. "I understand."

"Then we begin," he said with a smile.

Missy could feel her body quivering as she awaited the first of her punishment spanks. Master Hiroya seemed in no hurry to begin, however, and several seconds passed before he suddenly struck her right ass cheek just above where it merged into her thigh.

"One!" she screamed out.

He immediately struck again.

"Two!" she yelped.

"No," he replied. "You did not come back into position in time. That one does not count."

He paused and then said simply, "Position!"

Missy raised her body off his lap. As soon as her weight was lifted from his legs, his hand slammed down into her left ass check. This time it was near the top, almost at her back.

"Two!" she yelled.

Hiroya Takahashi was not called, "Master," for no reason. He was a very skilled spanker, a virtuoso of pain. No two slaps landed in the same place, and soon there was no place on her ass that was not red and swollen. After a dozen smacks, missy was crying uncontrollably.

"Tw... tw... twelve," she choked out between sobs.

"Control yourself," he ordered in his raspy voice. "Remember, if you lose count, we start again at the beginning."

He then struck again. This time his hand landed across both cheeks of her ass.

"Thirteen," she cried out, but her body would not return to the proper position above the Master's lap.

He paused, looking at her struggle. "I will take pity on you because you are not yet a trained slave," he said. "I will help you maintain position."

He slid his left hand under her hips and lifted up. "Position!" he commanded, and she tensed her muscles to raise herself up from his lap. Without his help, she could not have done it, but with him helping lift her, she returned to the desired position.

The next strike, however, told her that Master Hiroya's help was a mixed blessing. His hand held her in position, but it also meant that her body could not move with the slap. An increased level of pain shot through her ass and she screamed out, "Fourteen!"

Since she was held in position, the smacks started coming faster and faster.

"Fifteen!"

"Sixteen!"

"Seventeen!"

"Eighteen!"

"Nineteen!"

"Twenty!"

At twenty, Master Hiroya paused for several moments. He shifted his hand slightly under missy and she gasped as his fingers touched her slit. "Wet," he said softly. "Perhaps we should begin training you in a different way."

He then carefully positioned his hand so that the edge of his palm was directly over her clit, while his fingers wiggled over her pussy lips. Missy was distracted by his hand movements and was taken totally by surprise by swat twenty-one.

"Aiiieee," she screamed, and then quickly added, "Twenty-one!"

The Master's swats now fell into a rhythm. Each swat was eight to ten seconds apart. And following each swat, missy yelled out the number.

Somewhere around swat thirty-five, however, missy noticed that something was changing. Master Hiroya was still smacking her at the same strength and at the same pace, but now she was feeling more sensations from his left hand than she was from his right.

The smacks still hurt. She still screamed out each number. But each swat also drove her firmly down onto the hand which was supporting her. And that hand was positioned so that most of that force was centered on her clit.

"I'm getting turned on!" she suddenly thought to herself. "I'm getting turned on by a spanking!"

In the back of her mind, she could hear William's advice that she not think about what was happening, but instead think about her fantasies. Getting her ass turned purple was not really one of her fantasies, but many of her fantasies involved being dominated by a Master or Mistress.

In her mind, she was watching herself on stage. She could see her flailing legs and reddened ass. She could hear her screams of pain and her struggle to keep up with each number.

The sight of herself was now a part of her fantasies. The pain did not diminish, but the pleasure began to build until it was starting to surpass the pain. She could feel herself climbing toward an orgasm. She was almost there when she heard herself cry out, "Forty-six," and everything stopped.

Master Hiroya pulled his hand out from beneath her and her body dropped immediately onto his lap where she lay squirming and crying. The people in the audience clapped and applauded, thinking that she was writhing in pain, but it was not pain that was overwhelming her. It was need.

"Nooooo!" she cried. "I am so close. Please finish me! Please, please, please."

Hiroya patted her lightly on her red and swollen ass and said softly, "Someday you will make an excellent slave." He then laughed softly and said, "I would do what you desire, but today is a day of punishment. So, I will leave you in your need."

Missy barely felt William's hands which gripped her own and pulled her to her feet. He guided her back to the cage and she stepped inside. When he held up the shackles and chains, she knew the routine and pressed her back against the bars. Once the collar was in place, she brought her wrists close to the bars so the manacles could be attached, and then finally she lifted her feet so that the shackles could be put in place.

As the cage again rose into the air, she leaned back against the bars and wept. She kept her hands stiffly to her side, not as a sign of submission, but rather because she knew that if she allowed her hands to wander to her front, she would be unable to keep herself from rubbing herself to climax.

The cage turned slowly on its chain and the crowd, which was slowly filing out of the arena, had a clear view of her well-spanked behind as well as her glistening pussy. Slave missy hoped that no one saw the wetness of her thighs, but several gasps, pointed fingers, and loud laughter told her that everyone noticed.

When there was no one left excepts the bailiffs and the road crew, the special trailer was pulled up onto the stage and her cage was once again lowered and fixed in place. Missy looked around to see where the police cars were which would escort her back to the jail, but instead William, himself, got on the ATV and drove it off the stage.

He continued across the infield of the race track to a back entryway that faced out onto the small camping area that was used during the fair. Missy knew where he was going- or at least she had a pretty good guess. There was a large bus with a large trailer behind it parked at the very back of the camp area.

She was pretty sure that was where they were going because displayed along the side of the bus was a greater than life-sized image of her being pulled through the streets behind the horse-drawn caisson. In big letters across the side of the bus near the roof line it said, "slave missy's Punishment Tour." In slightly smaller letters beneath that it read, "Witness the punishment of a repentant terrorist."

Mr. Wilson stopped and pointed a remote at the rear of the trailer. The entire back of the trailer slowly folded down, forming a ramp. Once inside the trailer, he again pressed the remote and the ramp lifted up to form the back of the trailer. Several dim lights illuminated the interior.

"Technically," he began, "as of the end of your day of repentance, you were no longer a prisoner." He looked at her through the bars. "You are a slave," he said. "My slave. So I am now responsible for your confinement."

He unlocked the padlock on the cage. "For some reason, however," he said with a big smile, "the paperwork was slightly delayed so I couldn't take possession until today." His smile broadened as he said, "That meant you had to be kept at the jail overnight and then brought out here by the guards and bailiffs." He was almost laughing as he said, "That parade through the streets probably ensured sell-out crowds for the duration of our run here."

He gave his head a quick shake indicating that missy should step out of the cage. Spinning his finger in the air, he signaled her to turn around so he could remove the collar. Turning her back around to face him, he removed the manacles and shackles.

"Let me show you where you are going to spend the next year of your life," he said as he opened a side door on the trailer. Another remote opened the door to the bus and he motioned her to enter.

Inside, the bus looked very much like a narrow hotel room. There was a small kitchen and living room area and a small but efficient bathroom with a shower. Opening a door about half-way down the narrow hallway, he said, "This is my bedroom." Then opening the door at the end of the hallway, he said, "This is your cage."

Slave missy stepped through the door. It was a fairly nice bedroom except for the fact there were bars on the windows. The bed took up most of the room, but was larger than the one in William's room.

"You can get to the bathroom," he said, "but there is a barrier door before you get into the kitchen."

Looking back down the hallway, missy could see that there was a door with several iron bars which could be pulled closed across the hallway. It looked a lot like the door to her jail cell.

"I'll fix us something to eat in a little while," he said quietly. "In the meantime you can use the bathroom and shower." He coughed lightly and looked slightly embarrassed. His eyes were obviously looking at her glistening pussy. "If there is anything you need to take care of before showering, just pull your door closed. You can't lock it, but you can close it."

Slave missy knew what he meant and blushed furiously. Her ass wasn't the only thing that was burning. There was a fire in her cunt like she had never felt before. She murmured a soft, "Thank you," and went into her bedroom. A few minutes later, William could hear muffled moaning coming from behind the closed door. Shortly after that, he heard the shower running.

When missy finally came out into the kitchen she could smell their supper staying warm in a pan on the stove. William was sitting at the small table. As she approached he said, "Let's see what the damage is."

Missy looked confused, so he held his finger in the air and moved it in a small circle indicating that she should turn around. "There's no breaking of the skin," he said as he ran his hand lightly across her ass, "but you are starting to turn purple."

Missy could hear him rummaging around for something on a shelf alongside him, then suddenly something cold touched her ass. "This ointment will take away the pain almost immediately," he said, "and the bruising should fade overnight."

He began to gently rub the salve into her swollen ass cheeks. She gasped softly as his hand slipped slightly between her cheeks and moaned softly again as it moved down to the tops of her thighs.

"I put a towel over the bench on your side of the table," he said when he was finished. "You sit while I wash my hands and get us supper."

The meal was some sort of box dinner with hamburger in it. It wasn't her favorite, but it was much better than the jail food. And she even had silverware so she didn't have to scoop it up with her hands.

After the meal, William did the dishes. After he was finished, he sat down on a small couch to watch TV. Patting the cushion next to him, he said, "Bring your towel." and invited her to join him. He even let her select what program she would like to watch. At ten, he said, "We both have a long day tomorrow," and shut off the TV. As missy walked into her bedroom, she could hear the metallic clank of the iron door being closed in the hallway.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END CHAPTER 3 OF THIRTEEN

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter Summaries

Chapter One: Vicki LeClaire is convicted of all charges. A sentencing agreement is negotiated by William Wilson, a professional slave sentence negotiator. This chapter primarily sets the scene for the rest of the book. Once that is done, the action near the end centers around public nudity and public humiliation.

Chapter Two: Vicki's "Day of Repentance" and her humiliating descent into slavery, including being renamed as slave missy. This chapter centers primarily on public nudity and public humiliation.

Chapter Three: The first of missy's 11 days of public punishment. On this first day of punishment, Master Hiroya Takahashi demonstrates properly-trained pony girls, and instructs missy on the proper way to receive a punishment spanking. The focus of this chapter is pony girls and public spanking.

Chapter Four: The second day of punishment begins with a flogging contest by a company called Judicial Placements Incorporated. Her negotiator... and new Master, William Wilson, flogs missy the required forty-six times to fulfill the terms of her sentence. This chapter is totally focused on non-consensual flogging.

Chapter Five: Slave missy's third day of punishment. She is once again subject to a spanking, this time by the head of a private girls' reformatory. Before her spanking, several of the young women from the reformatory also receive public punishment. This is a spanking chapter with bare hand, slipper, paddle, and leather belt.

Chapter Six: The fourth day. On this day of punishment, she is caned... by a robot, or more accurately, by a computer-driven mechanical spanking machine. Before her caning, James Madison demonstrates his company's machines. This chapter focuses on mechanical flogging, paddling, and caning. It also delves into self-bondage and pain-pleasure.

Chapter Seven: The fifth day. Slave missy is punished by water combined with heat, cold, and electricity. This chapter focuses on various types of water punishment.

Chapter Eight: On the sixth day of her punishment, missy is introduced to "The Whipmaster." Before punishing her he provides a demonstration of his abilities. The chapter is focused on public nudity, public humiliation, and public flogging of one sort or another.

Chapter Nine: The seventh day for slave missy is a day for electro-punishment. Slave missy becomes part of the vidshow, "Wheel of Pleasure, Wheel of Pain."

Chapter Ten: The eighth day introduces a unique punishment- punishment by combat. There is also an undercard of slave wrestling with humiliation and pain in store for the loser.

Chapter Eleven: The ninth day of punishment is a lottery. The public is given the chance to paddle the repentant terrorist. Eight lucky winners each get to give her five swats with a special paddle. One lucky winner gets to finish the forty-six required for her punishment by laying six swats of the paddle across missy's ass. The undercard is also part of the lottery. Three slaves in need of punishment will each receive 20 swats, again with one lottery winner delivering 5 of those swats. In addition there are two volunteers. One is a male member of the stage crew who is coming out as a pain slut. The other is a woman who has been at every performance so far and wants to experience public punishment and humiliation. Hers is a special case and her husband will deliver however many swats it takes to make her cum. Twenty-five winners were chosen to participate. Each was asked to write a short essay saying why they should be the one to deliver the final six to the repentant terrorist. The winner finishes off missy.

Chapter Twelve: This tenth day returns missy to old school punishment as she receives an old-fashioned caning. There is also a contest between slaves to see who can withstand the most strokes of the cane.

Chapter Thirteen: (Last Chapter) Slave missy finally reaches her final day of punishment. After having been punished by hand, slipper, paddle, cane, water, and electricity, missy is punished with pleasure. She is strapped into a high-tech denial/teasing/edging device and taken to the very brink of orgasm 46 times.

12