Twelve Days a Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He brought his other hand down swiftly and delivered one sharp smack to her red and swollen behind. "Slave missy," he said, "I order you to cum."

This time it was pleasure that exploded in her body. William kept his hand in place, pressing firmly against her sex as she rode the crest of her orgasm. When she had calmed back down, he said simply, "Rest while I fix us supper. I'll call you when it's ready."

William fixed a couple of steaks which he cooked on a small grill outside. After supper, he suggested that missy go back to her bedroom so that he could apply more ointment. As he was smearing the salve on her ass, she spoke, "Master, may I ask a question?"

William chuckled slightly and said, "You just did... but yes, you may ask a question."

"Earlier," she began, "you told me to go into the pain. I don't know what you mean."

"Oh," he responded. Then he took a deep breath and began to explain, "Pain is the body's opinion of how badly you are hurt. The higher the pain, the worse your body thinks the damage is."

He wiped his hands on a small towel before continuing. "And if you run away from the pain, your mind is agreeing with your body. So the body thinks that you are hurt even worse... which means higher pain... which causes you to run away from the pain... which... well, I think you see where this goes."

Missy pushed herself up onto one elbow so she could look at him. He continued, "But if you really trust that someone is not going to truly harm you... if you know that your body is basically safe... then you do not need to run from the pain. In fact, you embrace it. You open yourself up to it."

He ran his hand lightly down her back. "When you do that, your mind is telling your body that it's not as bad off as it thinks. And the warnings of damage and harm- what we call pain- just become another sensation."

He patted her very lightly on the top of her ass, just where it merges into the back. "And that makes the pain much easier to handle." He stroked her ass with his fingertips. "Some people are even able to turn those sensations into pleasure rather than pain."

He reached up and turned her head slightly so that he could look directly into her eyes. "Of course," he said, "that means that you have to totally trust whoever or whatever is delivering the pain." He paused before saying slowly, "In your case, that means that you have to trust me."

"Oh," was all missy said in response.

"Tomorrow," William said, "your punishment will be delivered by a machine. I am promising you that the settings on that machine will be at the minimum needed to create the necessary effect. If you trust me on that, you will be able to withstand the punishment. If not..." He let his voice fade away into silence.

"Sleep," he said as he left her bedroom and closed the door. A few moments later missy heard the clang of the security door closing at the other end of the hallway.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END CHAPTER FIVE OF THIRTEEN

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter Summaries

Chapter One: Vicki LeClaire is convicted of all charges. A sentencing agreement is negotiated by William Wilson, a professional slave sentence negotiator. This chapter primarily sets the scene for the rest of the book. Once that is done, the action near the end centers around public nudity and public humiliation.

Chapter Two: Vicki's "Day of Repentance" and her humiliating descent into slavery, including being renamed as slave missy. This chapter centers primarily on public nudity and public humiliation.

Chapter Three: The first of missy's 11 days of public punishment. On this first day of punishment, Master Hiroya Takahashi demonstrates properly-trained pony girls, and instructs missy on the proper way to receive a punishment spanking. The focus of this chapter is pony girls and public spanking.

Chapter Four: The second day of punishment begins with a flogging contest by a company called Judicial Placements Incorporated. Her negotiator... and new Master, William Wilson, flogs missy the required forty-six times to fulfill the terms of her sentence. This chapter is totally focused on non-consensual flogging.

Chapter Five: Slave missy's third day of punishment. She is once again subject to a spanking, this time by the head of a private girls' reformatory. Before her spanking, several of the young women from the reformatory also receive public punishment. This is a spanking chapter with bare hand, slipper, paddle, and leather belt.

Chapter Six: The fourth day. On this day of punishment, she is caned... by a robot, or more accurately, by a computer-driven mechanical spanking machine. Before her caning, James Madison demonstrates his company's machines. This chapter focuses on mechanical flogging, paddling, and caning. It also delves into self-bondage and pain-pleasure.

Chapter Seven: The fifth day. Slave missy is punished by water combined with heat, cold, and electricity. This chapter focuses on various types of water punishment.

Chapter Eight: On the sixth day of her punishment, missy is introduced to "The Whipmaster." Before punishing her he provides a demonstration of his abilities. The chapter is focused on public nudity, public humiliation, and public flogging of one sort or another.

Chapter Nine: The seventh day for slave missy is a day for electro-punishment. Slave missy becomes part of the vidshow, "Wheel of Pleasure, Wheel of Pain."

Chapter Ten: The eighth day introduces a unique punishment- punishment by combat. There is also an undercard of slave wrestling with humiliation and pain in store for the loser.

Chapter Eleven: The ninth day of punishment is a lottery. The public is given the chance to paddle the repentant terrorist. Eight lucky winners each get to give her five swats with a special paddle. One lucky winner gets to finish the forty-six required for her punishment by laying six swats of the paddle across missy's ass. The undercard is also part of the lottery. Three slaves in need of punishment will each receive 20 swats, again with one lottery winner delivering 5 of those swats. In addition there are two volunteers. One is a male member of the stage crew who is coming out as a pain slut. The other is a woman who has been at every performance so far and wants to experience public punishment and humiliation. Hers is a special case and her husband will deliver however many swats it takes to make her cum. Twenty-five winners were chosen to participate. Each was asked to write a short essay saying why they should be the one to deliver the final six to the repentant terrorist. The winner finishes off missy.

Chapter Twelve: This tenth day returns missy to old school punishment as she receives an old-fashioned caning. There is also a contest between slaves to see who can withstand the most strokes of the cane.

Chapter Thirteen: (Last Chapter) Slave missy finally reaches her final day of punishment. After having been punished by hand, slipper, paddle, cane, water, and electricity, missy is punished with pleasure. She is strapped into a high-tech denial/teasing/edging device and taken to the very brink of orgasm 46 times.