Twelve Days of Denial Ch. 00: Prologue

Story Info
Foraying deeper into submission.
1.3k words
4.22
15k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icy_Flame
Icy_Flame
29 Followers

Intro to a new series, and my first attempt at writing BDSM. This series will be long on sex and relatively short on plot (though some backstory will be revealed in the chapters to come), so if that's not your thing, steer away.

Constructive criticism always appreciated!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 12

"Come for me, Lanie, I want to feel you clench around my dick," he says on a long groan. He unhooks my bare legs, which were wrapped behind his hips, throwing off the pencil-heeled sandal that's still hanging on one foot. Then he rests my calves on his shoulders, cups my ass off the table and pounds even harder.

"Feel how deep I am in you, pet, and come," a growl this time, a command, and the speed and depth of his strokes sends me over the edge at last.

"Yes, Master, yes," I gasp as I thrust back on his length, riding the short and sharp wave of pleasure. Just as I'm coming down, I feel him spurt his seed, thick and hot inside me.

Movements slowing, all we hear for the next few moments is the sound of our breathing, gradually settling into a normal rhythm. Master continues to slide ever more slowly in and out as the last few tremors of my pussy subside.

Finally, he stills, and says, "Present, pet, and clean me off."

That's my cue. I fold my legs gracefully down his lean torso, roll to my side and climb down from the heavy walnut dining table. In seconds, I'm kneeling with my heels under my ass, knees spread around his feet, palms flat on my thighs and I take my taste of our orgasms.

Tongue flat, I lick from base to tip starting on one side and making my way around, taking my time to ensure that every drop of my wetness and his cum is removed. And finally, I take him in my mouth to get the residue on the top side and keep him warm a few extra seconds as he comes down.

Cleaning my master's dick after he takes his pleasure in me is my favorite task, and I do it gently, aware of how sensitive his shrinking member must be. Sometimes, as I do this, I feel him grow again. Those are my favorite times, when I get to carry his seed in both my womb and belly to show him how I've missed him while he was away at work.

Today, though, he pulls slowly out and sits on one of the dining chairs, his pants still pooled around his feet. He takes my chin in one hand and gently guides me to rest my cheek on his thigh, causing my half-open blouse to shift and cover my still-sensitive breasts while my skirt lays abandoned by the table. I can feel the heat from his crotch.

"What would you like for Christmas, my pet?" His voice is low and rumbles with satisfaction.

"To please my master," I respond instantaneously. I hope I didn't come off as facetious; I really want nothing else.

Master smiles. "Your submission itself is such a gift, Lanie. You've really started to show the strength of your training these past few weeks. You please me immensely in the way you submit your body and mind."

"Thank you, Master," I say simply, knowing that he expects me to accept both praise and rebuke with grace.

I'm genuinely thrilled that he feels this way. The world of submission is only months old to me and I know I have much to learn still. I'm beyond grateful to have found a master who is teaching me with patience and gentleness. A master who is still the friend that he has been for the years since Wyatt's passing, even as he is so much more.

"You're most welcome. I was particularly impressed by the way you handled the flogging after you served our guests tea that they found a bit cold last week. Ten lashes to your beautiful tits, clamps knocked off, and not a single whimper or movement. And your Kegels have been going so well, I can tell when I fuck your cunt, and especially when you come hard around me."

"I aim to please, master." Though even just the reminder of the flogging stings, I'm blushing at the praise.

"And please you do, Lanie. You're doing so well. Well enough, I think, that we can look to deepen our trust even more. Maybe that'll be the best Christmas present for both of us, yes?"

I look up, confused. "Master, I know I have much to learn still, but I do my best to trust you with my body and mind both. If you feel that there's anything else I can give you, it's yours for the taking."

He pauses as if considering his words carefully. This is unusual. We are normally very open and unguarded with each other. "I want you to give me your pleasure, Lanie," he says softly.

I tilt my head and say truthfully, "I don't understand, Master. Don't I give you pleasure?"

"Yes, Lanie, you do. You pleasure me well and have learned so much about how to do it in the past few months. But I'm not talking about my pleasure, pet. I want you to give me your pleasure."

"Master, I understand now the distinction you're making. But don't I already give you my pleasure when I shatter around your cock or your fingers or when you fill me as you choose?"

"When you do that, Lanie, it is gratifying, because it shows that you submit to my giving you pleasure. But you have not given the pleasure itself to me, because you have been the recipient of it.

"We'll build up to it, Lanie. Christmas is thirteen days from today. Each day, you will pleasure yourself for longer and longer, but you will hold yourself back from orgasm. Slowly, you'll learn that your ultimate pleasure is not your orgasm but mine, and that yours is mine to give as a gift when I desire it."

His voice is gentle, but the things he is saying make my thighs quiver.

"You will not disrupt your routine," he continues. "I still expect to wake in your mouth each morning, already hard. And you will continue your Kegels and all other bodily exercises in addition to your usual engagements inside and outside our home. But in order to more tightly control the stimulation you receive during this period, I will not make use of anything but your mouth."

"Do you understand, Lanie?"

I nod slowly. I don't understand, not perfectly, but I trust that he will clarify things as needed. Master gives impeccable instructions, and so far, he has not steered me wrong in anything. Each layer he has added to our relationship in the past several months has brought me further peace after a tumultuous year, from moving in with him to forgoing panties to giving him pleasure.

"Ask your questions now, pet."

"So I am not to orgasm until Christmas, Master?" Since I have given myself to Master, it has rarely been thirteen hours that I've gone without orgasm. Thirteen days sounds like an eternity.

He caresses my cheek gently with the back of his fingers and smiles at me. "You are not to orgasm until I ask it of you, pet. But yes, since the start of this journey can be quite bewildering, we'll set Christmas as your first goal to give you something to look forward to."

"I will further prescribe the way in which you pleasure yourself for me, a new addition each day. You can combine methods if you'd like as long as the total time each day is as expected. I might ask you to perform some of the tasks in front of me, but for the most part, I will trust that you are obeying me."

"Of course, Master. I would never betray your trust."

"It gives me great pleasure to know with confidence that that is true, Lanie. I trust you implicitly. And over the course of the next month or so, you'll learn the joys of entrusting me with your pleasure. I look forward to it."

Icy_Flame
Icy_Flame
29 Followers