Twelve Gates Ch. 05

Story Info
Completely at his mercy...
3.2k words
4.73
24k
8

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
North200
North200
476 Followers

Author's note: I've been remiss in not thanking the people who have taken the time to comment on my story, to vote on it and to email me about it. Your words have been very encouraging. Thank you! Your comments will inform my future writing. Feel free to comment or email as the urge strikes you.

****

There was a 'do not disturb' sign on the door handle of room 237. Grey used the card key to unlock the door and push it open slowly. She peered into the room to make sure it was empty before stepping inside.

The room was dominated by a king-sized bed, neatly made up. On the bed, laid out very deliberately, was a pair of steel handcuffs, a leather blindfold and a greeting card with a picture of a red rose on a white background. Her heart raced as she stepped to the bed and picked up the card. The message inside was hand-written.

Greetings kitten. Please sit on the edge of the bed, put on the blindfold and cuff your wrists securely behind your back. I'll be up shortly.

The text was followed by a small hand-drawn heart.

It was a long moment before she reached out and gingerly picked up the blindfold. It was contoured and one side was foam-padded. Twin leather ties with metal buckles would hold it in place securely. This was no flimsy sleeping mask.

Could she do this? Was this just too crazy? On the surface, it seemed like a very bad idea. Her rational mind screamed at her to leave.

She'd eagerly submitted to Robert's wishes in the past, online, where she had a measure of control and choice. Blindfolded and handcuffed, her control would be gone. She'd be entirely in his hands and subject to his every whim and impulse.

The idea filled her with cold terror. And a desperate longing.

She yearned for the feel of his warm hands on her skin. For his voice in her ear. For the press of his muscular body against her. To have him close to her, to lose herself in his gentle dominance.

And for that to happen, she would have to follow his directions. It was a choice she'd made every day for the past six weeks. As she stared at the blindfold, she felt for the first time that maybe it hadn't been a choice at all.Maybe this is my true self? Maybe this is who I am?

Getting the mask on took a couple of tries but she soon managed to buckle it into place. The shape and the foam padding left her in complete blackness. She shook her head experimentally and was dismayed to discover how well the mask stayed in place. A little unnerved by how completely it robbed her of sight, she sat on the bed and took a moment to reconsider.Get out! Run! Time is running out!But even as her rational mind resisted, her hands were sliding over the surface of the bedsheet in search of the handcuffs.

The cold metal and the loudclick-click-click-clicksound as the cuff closed around her left wrist caused her to shiver in fear and anticipation. She secured her right wrist as well, then squirmed a little, trying to slide her wrists free. The cuffs held firm; her arms were pinned behind her

Her heart hammered in her chest as she felt the full impact of the risk she had taken. She was helpless. She was his.

For several minutes, Grey sat still on the edge of the bed, her ears sifting the silence for sounds of his arrival. When she heard the sound of a card key in the door, she held her breath. The door opened, she heard the rustle of clothing, the sound of shoes on carpet. There was a long pause, and she wondered what he was thinking.

"Stand up, kitten."

She loved the calm firmness of his voice. It cut through some of the fear. She stood.

She felt his proximity as he stepped in close.

"I've wanted to do this for six weeks now."

The pressure of his lips against hers startled her and she instinctively tried to brace her hands against his chest. But those hands were locked behind her. He gently captured her chin between thumb and index finger to tilt her face upwards. His lips continued to explore hers, slowly savouring her taste for the first time.

He smelled like coffee and soap and shampoo. She found herself returning his kiss, raising up on her toes to increase the contact with his lips.

Soon - too soon - he stepped back and released her chin. She stood helplessly, face upraised, lips parted slightly, her breathing rapid.

He was quiet for a long moment.

"If you want to leave at any time, just say 'stop'. I'll free you unharmed, walk you to the hotel entrance and pay for your cab ride home. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir."

"What are you going to say if you want to leave?"

"I'll say 'stop', Sir."

"Good girl." There was another pause. "Kneel for me, kitten."

The sudden command caused her to gasp and brought colour to her cheeks. Kneel? She hesitated just a moment before slowly lowering herself to one knee, then both. Keeping her balance was tricky with her hands bound behind her.

When she was on her knees, she felt him standing over her, a powerful presence. There was no mistaking what this was, no way to pass it off as something else. She was kneeling at his feet.What does that make him? What does that make me?

"Move your knees further apart - as wide as you comfortably can. Straighten your back and push out your chest." his instructions were delivered in a patient, steady tone.

She obediently adjusted her posture. She tried to picture how she must look - knees wide under her flowing white dress, arms back, breasts proudly pushed forward, blushing, breathing open-mouthed. She felt wanton. A familiar warmth built between her legs.

"When I have you kneel, this is the position I want you in. Understood, kitten?"

"Yes Sir." her voice was a whisper.

He gently caressed her face with his palm. She pressed her cheek into his hand, loving the warmth of him.

"How does it feel to kneel for me?" he asked.

It felt degrading...and liberating. It felt sexy and submissive and humiliating and arousing. It felt awkward and comfortable. It felt right.Is this who I am? How could I not have known?

"I...don't know."

"Is it a good feeling or a bad one, kitten?"

"A good feeling, Sir. Maybe...very good."

"That makes me happy."

Then Grey became aware of another sensation quickly pushing itself to the fore.

"Um...Sir? I think I had too much coffee with breakfast."

"Pardon me?" He sounded amused.

"I...need to use the bathroom, Sir." she tried to phrase it as delicately as possible.

There was a brief pause. The urgency increased with every passing moment.

"And how will you accomplish that in your present state, kitten?" His voice was gently teasing.

"Maybe you could undo the handcuffs for a few minutes?"

"Oh, I couldn't do that. Unless you're saying 'stop'?"

"No Sir, I'm not saying that."

There was another silence. The need was becoming desperate.

"Perhaps if you ask very politely, I might agree to take you to the washroom."

She tried to force the words past her lips but her pride wouldn't allow it. A minute passed in silence. She briefly considered ending it with the word 'stop' but her submissive will, surprisingly stubborn, thwarted the effort.

Her bladder cast the deciding vote.

"Would you please take me to the washroom, Sir?"

The words mortified her and delighted her. Being bound and helpless gave license to the part of her that eagerly craved his warm, confident control. Speaking the words changed her. The rational part of her, the part that protected and imprisoned her, went silent.This is who I am.

She felt a strong hand slip under her arm, gently lifting. She stood and he led her carefully for several steps until the rough carpet changed to cool tile. He released her arm but didn't leave the bathroom.

Was she supposed to struggle with her dress and panties, bound as she was? Could she manage the contortions necessary to use the commode?

No. She knew Robert; that wasn't what he wanted. With a shock, she realized it wasn't what she wanted, either.

"Sir, would you please take down my panties?" she spoke the words softly, and they brought embarrassment and lust in equal measure.

She heard him move, then his warm hands were on her ankles. Slowly they slid up the backs of her calves, then stroked her hamstrings. His touch heated her. He gave her cheeks a gentle squeeze and hooked his index fingers under the waistband of her lacy pink panties.

Slowly, he drew them down her legs and lifted her ankles gently to remove them.

"These are very wet, kitten." he said.

There was desire in his voice, concealed behind the teasing tone. She thrilled to the idea that she affected him as he affected her, that she could inflame him regardless of his intentions. There was power in that.

"You did that to me, Sir."

"And I'm just getting started."

And where would it end?

"Please Sir, would you move my dress out of the way and sit me?" she couldn't believe where this was heading, but felt helpless to stop it.Do I even want to stop it?

He carefully guided her as she sat, then tucked up her dress so her legs were bare. He surprised her by gently pushing her knees wider until her thighs were splayed obscenely. She could feel the air on her hungry slit and knew it was fully revealed to his eyes. She scented her juices. She was sure he did, too.

She felt him rise to stand over her. Again capturing her chin between thumb and forefinger, he tilted her face up. She parted her lips, expecting a kiss. Instead, he gently stroked his thumb over her lips, caressing first the top then the bottom lip.

"Sir, may I please go now? It's urgent." She was panting, resigned to what was about to occur, loving his touch and his attention.

"Do you need my permission, kitten?"

"Yes Sir, I do. Please?"

Her acknowledgment of his intimate control was spoken without hesitation or modesty.This is who I am. This is what I want.

"Then you may go."

His thumb slowly slid past her lips and into her mouth to the first knuckle, teasing her tongue. She allowed it access, then closed her lips over it and bathed it in wet heat.

With a loud hiss, her flow started. She moaned in humiliation and tongued the digit in her mouth. A flush suffused her face and chest. Her body trembled. A new, stronger scent filled the air and stripped away all that was left of her privacy, all of her dignity.

Her submission to him was all-encompassing.

Soon her bladder was empty, one urgent need satisfied. A second and much more desperate need consumed her.

She released his thumb and he stroked her blushing cheek with the back of his hand. She was breathing hard through her mouth. Her heart thumped wildly. She needed more, so much more.

"Sir...will you...please...dry me?" The words seemed to come from another place, from the lips of a different woman.

She heard him tear off some tissue. Would she cum when he touched her? Would anything be more shameless?

His gentle caress to her most private flesh drew out a loud, longing gasp.

And then he was helping her to her feet and flushing the toilet. He gently lead her back onto the carpet of the main room.

"Kneel for me here, kitten." he said, and there was no mistaking the lust in his voice.

She slowly lowered herself into the position he'd requested: knees wide, back straight, breasts presented to him boldly. As she widened her stance she felt a gentle rush of air between her legs and it reminded her that he'd claimed her panties and not returned them.

He slowly paced a circle around her prone body, then stopped behind her.

"So now what shall I do with you, kitten?"

"Anything, Sir." the words were out before she could think to stop them. She didn't care - they were true enough.

She felt him draw closer. His hot breath on her neck, his lips at her ear, his voice low.

"We don't need the handcuffs anymore, since you won't move your hands without permission. Correct?"

"No Sir. Never."

His hands were behind her, releasing the cuffs. She kept her wrists pressed against her lower back.

"Stand."

She slowly rose, hands still behind her. He took her left wrist in his hand, gently massaging it then deliberately lowering it to her side. Her right wrist got the same treatment.

His fingers were at her neck, slipping under the neckline of the dress, finding the zipper there. He unzipped her slowly, down to her lower back. The dress came loose and he allowed it to slide off, down her body. She couldn't stop it without moving her hands so it ended up pooled at her ankles. She shivered, eager for more of his touch.

Only her pink bra and the blindfold remained, and in moments the bra had joined her dress on the floor. He knelt behind her and cleared away her clothing, then stepped away from her.

"Turn for me, kitten. Very slowly."

Although she'd modeled many times for him over the webcam, the feeling was more intense, more intimate in the flesh. She spun in a slow circle, arms held at her sides where he'd placed them. She felt hot, ready. She could feel her nipples swell and harden, then gently throb. Her slit was soaked and the air caressed the wet outer lips as she moved.

"Stop." She felt his hands on her wrists, raising them and placing them palms-down on top of her head. "Very nice. Kneel for me now."

"Yes Sir." she knelt and assumed the proper posture. It felt so different to kneel naked; lewd and submissive and powerfully sexual. She embraced the sensations, feeling beautiful and desirable.

She heard him slowly circle her; felt his eyes on her from every angle, seeing her in a way that no one had ever seen her. Savouring the look of her.

"Ok, stand for me, kitten."

She stood and he led her to the bed. Soon she was on her back, hands still on her head, her body ready and available and craving his touch. She was long past any fear of Robert; her fear had drowned in wave after wave of arousal. She wanted - needed - him inside her.

"Legs wide, my pet."

She parted them shoulder width, then impulsively spread them as wide as they would go.Let him see me. Let him see how I want him. Let him take what belongs to him.She quivered in anticipation of his cock.

She heard him in the washroom. Water running in the sink. Rummaging around in a bag. She hoped he was preparing a condom, but knew she'd accept his cock any way he decided. He approached and she tried to spread wider, wondering if he'd enter her roughly or gently...

A dripping heat suddenly covered her slit. She gasped and lifted her hips, seeking more of the sensation. Not his skin...a washcloth, wet and almost too hot. He left it in place for half a minute then removed it. Almost immediately she felt his hands on her mound, smearing a slippery wetness there and down the sides of her slit. The sensations brought her near the edge.

"Lie very still, kitten." he growled in a voice thick with lust.

She felt pressure at the top of her mound which slowly traveled lower, to the top of her slit. A moment later it repeated.

He was shaving her. His hands were steady, his movements deliberate. She tried to stay still as she burned with lust, feeling his hot hands on her secret flesh, his breath on her thighs, his fingers so close to the pink, swollen clit that begged for attention. He had her grab her ankles and pull them back so he could get the few hairs around her virgin rear hole. When he was done with the razor, the washcloth returned, hot and welcome, wiping away any residue.

"Give me your right hand."

He took her hand in his and lowered it to her slit, sliding her fingers over the silk-smooth and impossibly sensitized skin.

"How does that feel?"

"So good Sir. So smooth. Thank you."

"You're going to keep it this way from now on, kitten?"

"Yes Sir, if that's what you like."Anything you desire.

"Hands behind your head again, kitten. Keep those legs wide."

"Yes Sir. I want you so bad. Please hurry!"Take me. Fill me. Claim me as your own.

She felt hot, slippery contact directly on her engorged clitoris and it forced a cry of pleasure from deep in her chest. A climax slammed into her so quickly, so violently that she couldn't think to wait for his command - she stiffened and spasmed as he gently licked her. It lasted so long that she wasn't sure if it was one or several in a row.

Finally too sensitive to endure his tongue any further, she pleaded for him to stop. With one final taste, he relented.

****

Satisfied and sleepy, she reclined on the bed with her bare back against his chest. He'd removed her blindfold, leaving her truly naked while he was fully clothed. His arms were around her, gently stroking her breasts and spreading warmth all through her. She felt utterly content, exhausted and loved.

"Sir, you didn't get off?" she said, and felt a sudden pang of fear that she'd failed him in some way. Why hadn't he entered her?

"I didn't come here to get off, kitten." His stroking moved lower. She loved the feel of his hot hands on her belly.

"Do you want me to...do it for you?"

"It?"

Post-orgasm, her natural shyness had returned.

"You know. With my mouth?"

Having said the words, she suddenly wished to taste him. She closed her eyes and imagined the feel of him.

"I didn't come here for that."

"Why did you come here if not for...that?"

He pinched her nipple gently.

"For you. For the Third Gate. For us, kitten."

Us.She loved the way that sounded.

"Thank you, Robert, really. This has been the best day of my life."

"That's true for both of us, then."

"When do you head back?" It filled her with joy to know that he'd traveled so far just for her.

"My flight leaves at 4."

"What do you want to do until then?"

"Shop. You need more dresses - you're done with pants from now on. And we'll get you some panties too - sexy, skimpy ones!"

She giggled and he planted a kiss on her ear. The pleasures of the Third Gate had left her eager for the Fourth.

North200
North200
476 Followers