Twelve Pleasure Slaves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In from the main doors of the throne room came a flood of people

The first group was led by a large and round man wearing several robes, his dark skin shining with sweat, his arms spread out with his palms raised up. He had a huge smile on his face and small black eyes,

"Eion!" He bellowed and clapped his massive hands together. King Eion nodded at him and smiled as an attendant led the man to his nest closest to the dragon on the side of the female pleasure slaves. Amairani resisted raising her eyebrows.

The large man was followed by completely nude women, all as dark or darker than him, wearing no chains or jewels like she did, just completely naked with their heads shaven bald. Their bodies were all tight, with equally large breasts and asses all larger than even Ismaray's - Amairani thought they were all replicates of each other, but noticed they had very different faces, and each had either bright green or blue eyes. They all sat very close to the large man, some on each other's laps, the ones closest to the man resting their heads on his great thighs and the ones at his feet stroking his legs and feet. They all looked around them or up at the man, their eyes sharp and focused. One of them with bright green eyes and a small sharp nose looked at Amairani and smiled, flashing white teeth and pink gums. Amairani looked at her, but did not smile back, since she had been told by Nathada and Ismaray to show no interest in anyone but the traders themselves or their families who sat on benches beside them.

The next man to walk in wore all white robes, his white hair falling down his back in waves; his skin was tight but aged, and he did not smile, but kept his body erect and tight together. His eyes looked blood red, and he frightened Amairani. He came up to the dragon, bowed at King Eion and Queen Netsanet, and was led by an attendant to a nest closest to the male pleasure slaves. This man was accompanied by a small group of women behind him, who all had white curly hair that fell to their hips, and wore tightly fitted white robes around their long bodies. Amairani could tell these women were related; they were all look-alikes of one another, four women that looked and walked exactly the same. Behind them walked a group of men in lines of three, wearing white cloths around their waists and nothing else, all carrying heavy chests filled to the brim with dragon's diamond.

Amairani's snapped her head at Ismaray, who smiled at the man in all white, who was looking right at her. This must have been the man that had made Ismaray fuck herself with dragon's diamond, and Amairani found herself dizzy at the thought of having to be so close to someone so frightening.

The next group to walk in was a woman wearing a beautiful robe of many colors; she was nude underneath the robe and Amairani smiled at the warmth this woman exuded in her smile at King Eion. She came up to Eion and bowed to him and Queen Netsanet, who she kissed on the cheeks several times, and took her place next to the large man with the woman pawing at him and sitting on each other's laps.

Two men and one woman followed the woman in the beautiful robe, and they were nude underneath black robes and had long brown hair like the woman did. Amairani smiled softly at the two men, who had been looking at her since they came in, and Amairani could see their erect cocks once they sat down on a bench next to the woman. They came in alone save three servants, and Amairani guessed what they traded was too large to be carried into the throne room by men. The two men smiled at Amairani when she smiled at them, and the woman with them reached over to the man next to her and moved her hand over his cock, and looked into Amairani's eyes.

The women stroked the cock of the man next to her and moved the robe over his crotch so no one could see, and Amairani saw the man tense up and try and maintain his composure while the woman played with him. Amairani could feel herself blushing and getting wet, and she looked away with a demure smile, playing at being innocent. She knew the more innocent she acted around these trading parties, the more fun she would get out of them, such was her experience with the people of Luana so far.

The last group of traders to walk in was a pair of men. One of them was a very tall and thin man, who was dressed in all black, with very short curly grey hair and a long grey beard; the other man was almost half his companion's height but was just as thin, and had red curly hair. The man with the red hair stepped ahead of the grey-headed man and smiled at the King,

"Eion, my friend." He said, his voice incredibly deep. He led his party towards the throne and stepped up to the King, who hugged him with a clap on his back, and then kissed the cheek of Queen Netsanet gingerly. "Thank you for having us once again." He said proudly. The man with the red hair sat on the golden chair, and the grey-haired man sat on the bench next to him. A large retinue of male accompanied them and female servants that carried bunches of neatly tied scrolls in each arm.

King Eion stood up and clapped his hands together with a smile on his face,

"Welcome to Luana my friends. I know you have traveled much to get to our shores, and Queen Netsanet and myself look forward to the coming days of prosperous trade. There is much to be done, to be discussed, in the coming days. I know that many of our kingdoms have been engaged in helping Luana to fight the war against the kingdom over the mountains, and this time of trade will replenish all of us in some of what we have lost." The traders and their companions murmured in agreement, and Eion continued with a growing smile,

"As I said, you have traveled far, and we would like to reward you for these travels," the doors to the throne room opened again as he spoke, "with many of the pleasures that Luana may offer you."

In through the doors came the man Amairani recognized as owning the largest whorehouse in Luana, accompanied by a flood of males and females who were nude, with their hair tied up or smoothed back, all dusted heavily in golden powder. Amairani couldn't believe they all fit into the remaining space of the throne room, with all of the servants and guards of the traders that had taken their places around the room who had not gotten to sit in the nests of pillows and blankets. The room was no longer chilly, but Amairani's shivered at the excitement of what was to come. She felt eyes roaming all over her, and did not blush or shy away, but proudly kept her position and looked straight ahead of her at nothing.

King Eion continued speaking as the owner of the whorehouse walked up to the throne and bowed, with his retinue of slaves coming behind him, all of them looking around with amazement at the throne room some of them had never been in before. The man who owned the whorehouse was deeply tanned, and Amairani had guessed he was around the same age as King Eion, with his full head of black hair thickly tied into a braid. His eyes were bright green and kind, his arms were strong and looked like the sinewy muscles between them could easily carry Amairani, as they had done on occasion.

"Many of you know Kai, our master of pleasure slaves," King Eion's deep voice rippled above the murmuring throng of people. Kai bowed deeply and clapped his hands twice, and all of his slaves stiffened and looked towards King Eion. Kai walked up to the throne, looking fondly on the faces of several of the pleasure slaves as he did. Amairani smiled up at him, beaming as she saw the man responsible for choosing her to be a pleasure slave at Asteria for their king.

As Kai greeted the royal family and King Eion continued his speech to the trading parties, Amairani looked around, straining to see everyone she could without moving her head or upper body too much so she could maintain her pose. Her legs had begun to ache and she felt they would fall asleep soon if King Eion or Nathada did not call on her. She looked to her right and studied the large dark man with the many women still reaching for him or stroking him. The man absentmindedly stroked the neck of one of the women as she leaned further into him, clutching at his robes. Amairani looked to her left and saw the man with the red eyes surveying the room as well, while the four women behind him looked bored and kept their gazes toward the king and his family. Amairani could not see the nude woman with the colored robe, or the two men and the woman that had accompanied her, and she resisted a pout when she realized she would have to wait to play with them some more. Neither could see the two thin men with the scrolls as the dull golden bodies of Kai's slaves blocked them from her sight.

There was a sudden uproar of applause, and Amairani drew her attention back to King Eion, who had stepped down from his throne. Kai and Queen Netsanet joined him, and together they walked through the throng of slaves and were followed by each of the four traders. Amairani panicked for a moment and looked around, and saw that her brothers and sisters remained in their poses but had stiffened; she looked at Caiseal, who caught her eye and nodded reassuringly.

Nathada appeared from the crowd, followed by the pleasure slaves' four attendants. The room was buzzing with talk from the remaining members of the trading parties and their many companions and servants. Nathada nodded at the attendants, and Mira immediately came up to Amairani with a sly smiled on her face. Amairani raised and eyebrow.

"King Eion has asked for you to come and wait in his chambers." Mira whispered as she took Amairani's slender hand. Amairani let out a long and slow breath, a sudden feeling of relief washing over her. While the traders had been interesting and certainly a fun challenge to consider, she secretly had wanted to spend time with King Eion, with the feel of his familiar hands and lips, before she jumped into new waters.

As Amairani was led through the crowds, she looked to her side to see the two men and the woman who had teased her earlier. The woman had disappeared, but the two men smiled at her mischievously, nodding as she passed. Amairani bit her plump lower lip softly and smiled at them. Mira led her swiftly through Kai's slaves, who parted for Amairani as they had for King Eion and his party. Amairani knew they thought of her and her brothers and sisters as superior, and enjoyed their eyes lowering as she passed.

Inside King Eion's chambers, Amairani waited in the same pose she had been in inside the throne room next to the great dragon's head. Mira had reapplied her golden makeup and dusted her again with gold powder after smoothly applying rose oil to her nipples and her cunt. Amairani felt the high sun beat on her, and watched it make her tanned skin absolutely glow and the gold chains on her tight body shimmer. She felt like she had been dipped in gold, and a smile crept onto her golden lips. She reveled in her own beauty, and often traced the outlines of her perfect curves in the middle of the night in the dark pillar of her large bed, thanking every god she could name for blessing her with a body only kings could have.

King Eion's chambers were impressive, even though she had been in them hundreds of times. She kneeled in the middle of a circular depression in the middle of the room, right in front of his bed that was four times larger than her own. The shallow pit she kneed in was like a larger and more richly decorated nest that was in the pleasure slaves' chambers, filled to the brim with huge silk pillows and thick blankets. Thick tapestries detailing the history of Luana covered the stone walls. To Amairani's left was a double archway that led out onto King Eion's private balcony, obscured from view by round walls and a latticed roof from which flowers and vines hung. The balcony looked out on the Zharian, which blazed bright blue from the high sun. On the balcony was a similar pit to the one Amairani was in, but this one was smaller and had a fire pit in the middle of it for when King Eion used it during the cold days. To Amairani's right were several doors, two of which Amairani knew the purpose of. One was to the King's own lavatory, which Amairani had used many times; the other was a direct passage to the slaves' quarters, the dark hall that Amairani had walked through many times, holding a candle she kept under her bed for when she wanted to see King Eion without him calling for her. When she surprised him, it often resulted in a severe spanking from him, followed by a bath in his lavatory and his hands desperately clinging to her as she rode his cock. Amairani squirmed slightly in her pose, thinking of his hands that were going to be on her soon.

Amairani waited. She waited until the sun had begun to move past her warm body, and cast shadows in the room on her. She waited. She waited until the room was flooded with the warm colors of the setting sun. Her legs had completely fallen asleep, but she did no move from her position. Her stomach growled angrily at her, and Amairani realized she hadn't eaten since Mira had woken her up. She waited. Amairani waited until the sun had set, and cool breezes from the Zharian flew into King Eion's dark chambers. Amairani tried not to grow angry as she waited. She tried to relax her breathing as the sun had disappeared and her body ached painfully from holding her pose. Her eyes only welled up once, and she scolded herself with pinches on her supple thighs until the sting of the tears completely faded away.

When her stomach growled loudly for the third time, the doors to King Eion's chambers slowly opened, and in walked Mira, with a cup of water, a small bowl of golden makeup, and another small bowl of rose oil. She set them down in front of Amairani as she went to light the many candles in the room. Mira kneeled in front of Amairani with and apologetic look on her face, and brought the cup of water to her lips. Amairani drank from the cup slowly, looking above Mira's head and at the doors. As Mira reapplied her makeup Amairani remained still, with her back straight and her head high, shoulders back.

"He's coming soon." Mira whispered as she rubbed the rose oil over Amairani's cunt, gently caressing her in a circular motion. Amairani faltered for a moment and smiled down at Mira, looking at her for the first time since the girl had come in. She leaned down and kissed Mira on the lips,

"Oh?" She kissed her again, slowly, as Mira's fingers stroked her pussy slower and more firmly. "I hadn't noticed the time pass." Amairani said and flicked her pink tongue against Mira's. Mira smiled and took her hand away from Amairani's wet cunt. Amairani nodded and Mira gathered her things and left the room, the door closing softly behind her.

Amairani practiced breathing slowly in and out as she waited, closing her eyes and thinking of a few nights before, when Ismaray and Caiseal had slept in her bed. She could almost feel Caiseal's hard cock pressing into her ass, his hand reached around her front to play with her swollen clit. Ismaray was pulled tight against Amairani, with Amairani's leg wrapped around her waist. Caiseal sat up on one elbow and watched his sisters kiss each other deeply, feeling Ismaray grind her wet pussy against his hand as he began to finger fuck Amairani, who arched her back and pushed her ass more firmly against his aching cock. Amairani moaned from his attentions and grabbed Ismaray's ass, kneading the heavy flesh between her fingers, exploring her sister's mouth with her tongue. No one tasted as sweet as Ismaray. Caiseal removed his fingers from her cunt, Amairani's juices completely coating them, and kissed her and Ismaray on the cheeks before he moved to guide his cock into Amairani's pussy.

As his thick cock slid into her, Amairani moaned sweetly and she pulled Ismaray's hips harder into her. Ismaray grinded her pussy hard against Amairani as Caiseal thrust in and out of her slowly, going deep into her as he bit her neck and nibbled on her ear. Ismaray smiled and reached down to stroke Amairani's swollen clit, moving her head to kiss Caiseal and bite his lip. Amairani reached between Ismaray's legs and rubbed her cunt in the same way, before she plunged two fingers into her sister's pussy deeply, eliciting a groan from Ismaray and a harder fucking from Caiseal. Amairani fucked her sister's cunt slowly until she felt Ismaray's juices running down the inside of her palm. She arched her back into Caiseal, helping him get deeper into her aching cunt that he still fucked at an agonizingly slow pace, and growled into her sister's neck.

Ismaray was still playing with her clit, and whined when Amairani took her fingers out of her cunt. Amairani smiled and moved her hand to Ismaray's ass, playfully rubbing her soaking wet fingers along the pretty hole between her cheeks, and slowly pushed her two fingers into Ismaray's ass. Caiseal held Ismaray's perfectly round ass cheek to give Amairani's fingers more room, and fucked her faster as she kissed her sister again, sucking on her tongue. Ismaray moaned into Amairani's mouth, and Caiseal gave her ass a hard and loud slap before he separated the two and flipped Ismaray onto her stomach, pulling her hips hard against his cock and grinding into her pussy -

The doors flung open and Amairani's head snapped up, drawing herself out of her memories in an instant.

King Eion stood at the door, free of his heavy robe and wearing his fitted clothing, though his dark shirt hung loose on his taught frame. Amairani's eyes watered when she saw him, and he walked up to her as the doors closed behind him, and scooped her up in his arms without a word.

12