Twelve Pleasure Slaves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep your mouth open for me." Mella ran her thumbnail roughly over Netsanet's bottom lip

Mella took her breasts in her hands and started to rub on her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Otho groaned again, gripping Netsanet's hips so firmly he knew he was leaving long bruises on them. Netsanet smiled and grabbed Mella's generous ass and tilted her head up as her friend ran her nipple over Netsanet's sore bottom lip, leaving a trail of white milk dripping down it. Netsanet flicked her tongue out and took the long nipple into her mouth, and Otho watched her cheeks hollow out and heard Mella's deep moan as Netsanet suckled deeply from her tit.

"Yes love," Mella hissed and closed her eyes, holding onto Otho's shoulder with the other hand while Netsanet drank from her. Otho ran one of his large hands up the slope of Netsanet's inner thigh, feeling the stickiness of Delos's and Mella's cum on his palm, and he ran one finger over Netsanet's swollen clit, which he pinched just lightly enough to make Netsanet jump. Netsanet slapped Mella's ass and she switched to her other nipple and started to drink from there. Mella leaned against Netsanet and Otho even more, and found Otho's mouth, which she kissed just as deeply as she did Netsanet's, and he sucked eagerly from her tongue, searching for his queen's taste in her mouth.

Mella's nipple popped out of Netsanet's mouth, a string of saliva hanging between her nipple and Netsanet's lip as she looked up at her friend. Milk ran down from her chin, spilling over onto her own breasts, droplets dangling from Netsanet's pierced nipples. Mella leaned down again to kiss the queen, sharing her milk with her and pressing her breasts against Netsanet's. Netsanet pushed Mella off of her and took another nipple between her teeth, suckling again and filling her mouth with Mella's warm and sweet milk, she pulled Mella back down to her and put her open mouth against Mella's and let the milk flow out between them, both of them frantically lapping it from each other's mouths and necks as it spilled down. Mella licked all over Netsanet's chest, licking up any of her milk and her saliva. She took the entirety of one of Netsanet's small breasts in her mouth and popped it out loudly, while three of Otho's fingers were deep into Netsanet's cunt, her body arching up into Mella's ministrations.

"Mella, let Otho drink," Netsanet gasped as she rode his fingers to what Otho thought must have been her twelfth or twentieth orgasm of the night. Mella grinned up at Otho, whose cock ached so badly now that every jostle of Netsanet's full ass against him was a stab of pain. He gladly took the distraction and opened his mouth for Mella's swinging breast, and gripped Netsanet's cunt in his palm roughly, pulling her body against him with it despite his screaming cock. So much milk came from Mella's nipples that it ran down his chin and onto Netsanet's face, while she turned her neck to suck on his neck and bite it roughly. She bit so deeply into him when he slapped her pussy he felt a familiar sharp pain between his neck and shoulder where Netsanet must have just drawn blood. He swallowed Mella's milk more deeply and squeezed her other breast more roughly, pulling at the nipple and feeling the milk from it spray against his cheek and run down his hand.

All the while Netsanet's fingers were busy on Mella's clit and up her cunt, stroking the ridged spot there slow and rough, bringing Mella's orgasm count close to Netsanet's. She pulled herself from Netsanet and Otho, all of them panting and filthy on Netsanet's bed. Mella lay on her back, her body spent and aching, her nipples still humming from Otho's harsh mouth and fingers.

Netsanet smiled and crawled from off of Otho's lap to lie down next to Mella, her fingertips dancing across the globes of her full breasts.

"Is that all I'm allowed to have dear?" Netsanet teased, and tweaked her nipple, salivating as drops of milk ran down her hand. Mella moaned and sat up again against the wall, pulling Netsanet into her. Netsanet's mouth went straight to her nipple, drinking from Mella again. Without disengaging from her, she motioned for Otho to come to Mella's other side to drink from her as well. Otho scrambled over to them, latching onto Mella, who cradled his face with her hand while the other hand was laced in Netsanet's hair.

They both drank from her until Mella pushed them both off, her nipples raw and her whole body sore, and Netsanet and Otho shared the last of her milk between them, bodies pressed close against each other and their mouths open. Otho spanked Netsanet's ass so hard it echoed through her chambers, while his cock threatened to erupt all over his queen's cunt and stomach while she ground herself into him. Netsanet laughed and pushed him off of her, running a fingernail up the length of his massive cock, rubbing her fingertip over the slit and the pre cum dripping down the head.

"Go see who else wants you." Netsanet said and gave his cock a last squeeze before going back to sit on Mella's lap. Otho's mouth set into a line, but he got up from the bed, every time his cock bounced like pins in his body, and walked towards the door.

"Oh, and Otho, get Daemon and tell him to come to me." Netsanet said as Mella settled between her legs.

Amairani walked down the hallway leading away from King Eion's chambers, a small smile on her lips despite being sent away for the twins to come their father's chambers. Her whole body was heavy with love for the king, her pussy still wet and sore, throbbing with every step she took from the sweet ache his cock had left. Her whole body was also worn out from waiting for Eion all day, something she still didn't really understand, but she was going to the pleasure slaves' chambers to see if any of her brothers or sisters were there and wanted to give her a massage.

As she was about to turn a corner, she stopped when she heard voices close to her. She edged along the cold stone, trying not to jostle any of the jewels or chains against each other as she inched closer. She recognized them as belonging to Prince Ammon and his sister Amalia. Amairani wondered for a moment if they were in the hallway fucking right in the open, even though the pleasure slaves mainly used this passage. But she heard Amalia's voice break with tears and Amairani's eyebrows raised. She had seen Amalia do some pretty rough things with Blade, had seen the marks on her body whenever she went to service her herself, and had heard from Blade the things Amalia liked. She moved as close as she could, and heard Prince Ammon say,

"You know better baby." Amalia murmured in agreement. "You are not allowed to go off with any of the traders. Especially Yarin and his party."

"But Ismaray told me what Yarin did to her last time they were here. And last time father sent me away out of Luana when the traders came." Amairani knew without seeing her that there was a little pout on Amalia's pink lips, and that she was looking up at her oldest brother through her thick fan of lashes and giving him her big watery eyes.

"Yes. We didn't want you to stay for a reason. When the traders come here it's not the same kind of play that we do here all the time, it's much different. You see even mother gets covered in bruises and stays in her chambers with that Mella woman for almost the entire time."

"I'm not a child anymore Ammon! I do things with Blade even you don't do with Ismaray and Lelai." Amalia huffed. Ammon chuckled the same time that Amairani bit her lip, because she knew he was thinking the same thing that she was. She got a flashback to them a few nights ago, with Amairani strung up above Ammon's bedroom floor, body numb and pussy humming as he ran a blade along her exposed skin, blood running down and dripping onto the ground. The hours she spent with the apothecaries immediately after were always well worth the pain. She hadn't even told Caiseal that she and Ammon were doing that, and she knew Ismaray and Lelai didn't know. Ammon had told Amairani not to tell anyone, and she could feel that he was starting to become more and more attached to her.

"Little sister, these people are doing a lot more than you and Blade have ever done. I know what Blade does to you, and it's nothing compared to what I'm sure he's doing right now to some of those women that came in today with Ulo." Ammon was referring to the large dark man that came in with all of those nude women with shaved heads. Amairani wondered what exactly all of those women were doing, and she was sure Prince Daemon was somehow involved, which made her want to be involved too. She heard Amalia sniffle again,

"So you don't think I could handle it?"

Ammon's voice softened, "I know you can handle absolutely anything baby." Amairani heard the sound of them kissing and Amalia's little satisfied hum. She knew the feeling; Ammon was the best kisser Amairani had ever encountered. "But I, and I know mother and father agree with this feeling, that you're too important to play with these people yet. I don't even think the trading is the real event anymore, it's the full two weeks of fucking."

"So I just have to sit in my room and then hear Daemon and Kieran talk about all of the sex they're having while I'm up with nothing to do?" Amalia whined.

"I don't know why father didn't send you away again this time, little one." Ammon said between kisses. "You can't even try and sneak onto Yarin's ship again, you know the guards will catch you before you even get halfway out of this castle."

"I know brother." Amairani could hear Amalia's little tantrum subsiding with her brother's kisses, and possibly other attentions, because she heard a little moan escape from Amalia.

"So you stay here, and I'll try and tell father he makes time for all of us and any of the slaves to come up to your room, okay baby?" Amalia murmured an assent again, so Amairani backtracked and made a point of walking hard enough so that her chains and jewels made a bit of noise to echo through the passageway. When she turned the corner Ammon and Amalia weren't as close as they must have been a moment ago, but Ammon hadn't taken his arms from around her waist, but her face was free of any signs of tears. She got on her knees the moment she saw them and in her kneeling pose only for a moment, then stood up to continue walking.

"Amairani," Ammon stopped her with a hand around her arm. "Stay here a moment for me." He turned back to Amalia and kissed her fully again, whispering something into her ear before letting her go. Amalia frowned and then nodded at Ammon with that pout Amairani pictured just a moment ago.

As Amalia turned a corner and they heard a door shut behind her, Ammon picked Amairani up and she wrapped her sore legs around him.

"I missed you last night," Ammon said as he carried her down the hallway. Amairani nuzzled her cheek against his close shaven beard and ran her hand through his onyx curls and hummed.

"I missed you too." She ran her tongue along the scar on his neck, biting on the flesh and squeezing his waist with her thighs as he carried her towards the throne room. "You aren't taking me to your chambers?" She pulled back and made a show of pouting for him and looking especially disappointed.

"No, you will come back with me tonight if father doesn't call for you, though," he smiled. He was holding her by her supple ass, even though his body was strong enough to where she could have been wrapped around him like this and she still not have hindered his walking.

Amairani grinned at him and bit her lip, wrapping her arms around her neck and kissing him all over his face. For all the pain she suffered as the apothecaries healed her cuts and welts so that they would be gone completely before the morning, the nights she had been spending with Ammon recently had been her favorite second to any time she spent with King Eion. Ammon was simultaneously the roughest and gentlest lover she had ever had, and she hoped tonight would be a gentle one, since her body was close to giving out from kneeling today. She cuddled closer against Ammon, and he stopped and pressed her back into the wall.

He ran his strong and rough hands up the curves of Amairani's sides, looking down at her and drinking in her perfect body in the candlelight. "Daemon told me you were in father's room the entire day." He rubbed her thighs and Amairani moaned and her body weakened against the wall as his fingers worked out the tight muscles there and her lower body pooled with desire and relief. She ran her fingernails down to his chest and closed her eyes, head rolling to one side and back arched. Ammon's hard cock pressed against her pussy through his clothes, and Amairani ran one hand down to tug at the top of them.

"Can't we go back to your room?" She ground her hips against him and his hands rubbed more deeply into her thighs. "Oh fuck," Amairani moaned from how good his hands felt. "Please?"

(Note: Please post comments and send emails, I'd love to hear what you guys think. Thank you for the emails you all have sent in the past as well.)

12