Twelve Years Waiting to be Cuckold

Story Info
Husband watches wife first time.
1.4k words
3.96
45.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for forty years. This is a true story of when we were married twelve years.

Until this night I was a closet voyeur, I have always had the fantasy to watch my beautiful wife being fucked by another man, even when we were dating I tried to get her to let me watch her do someone. She thought that this was my way to get to fuck other woman, I explained to her that I was only interested in seeing her get pleasured by another man with a large cock, as mine was not very big!

Over the years I would bring it up during sex, I bought her a big dildo as I made up different scenarios she would get saturated and have several orgasms. She eventually started getting into the role playing. She refused to speak about it outside the bedroom walls to make it happen. I wasn't satisfied with the use of the dildo I wanted to see the real thing her with another man. In bed she would ask who we could get to help us fulfill my crazy idea as she put it. I suggested my cousin Robert as I knew that he had a vasectomy so that we wouldn't have to worry about her getting pregnant. I would mention his name while we were having sex, I could even get her to call me by his name.

My wife is a very attractive woman. She has the nicest tits, ass and legs. She weighed 115 pounds; five feet five inches tall; with 34 C tits.

One night while my cousin and I were fishing and drinking a few beers we started talking about sex. We started talking about our fantasies. I revealed to him how I would love to watch my wife get fucked hard by another man. This was the first time ever that I had told anyone other than my wife. We talked about whether or not we would get my wife to go along with it. This cut the fishing trip short, the fish were not biting anyway. He went home to freshen up he came over to our house wearing a T-shirt and gym shorts going commando. He sat on the couch while we drank beer and watched TV waiting for my wife to get home from work.

When my wife got home she saw us sitting drinking beer. she immediately went straight into the bedroom and shut the door. Well our plans and expectations flew out the window right then. When she came back out she had changed into her favorite nightie an old silk yellow jersey with tiny holes in it. It was her favorite for sex when she wore this I knew I was going to get lucky. It hung down to just below her ass cheeks and she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. I knew then my wife was going to get a good hard fucking tonight! We looked at each other and smiled. She sat in her chair across from him to watch TV with us. The television only served as back a drop. The movie I do remember was "Romancing the Stone". Now every time I watch this movie I remember that night.

I went into the kitchen and made her a mixed drink taking my time to return. When I came back with her drink I noticed he had adjusted his cock so it would hang out of his shorts revealing his cock to her. She had her legs parted just enough for him to see her shaved pussy. You could sense the sexual tension in the room. He was semi-erect and HUGE. The only large cocks that I ever saw was on porno movies. I moved my head to keep from revealing that I knew what was going on. I looked at my wife to see what she was doing my wife was mesmerized by it. It was uncircumcised, thick and long, I couldn't believe how large it was and yet not fully erect. She was trying not to let me catch her looking at his cock, she would look at his cock parting her legs further. My heart was in my throat I thought that they could hear it beating, I was so excited to see what would happen next.

My wife startled us by suddenly jumping up and going to the bedroom with her great looking ass in our view we looked at each other in total shock. I told him to wait five minutes then come into our bedroom as quiet as possible. I went into the bedroom leaving the door open as my wife was lying in bed under the blanket. I crawled under the blanket, she was completely naked. I immediately started licking and finger fucking her shaved pussy it was literally dripping wet. After a few minutes she began to moan and squirm around a lot she was thrusting her pussy lifting herself off the bed to meet my mouth her first orgasm one of many that night. I looked over her belly and saw him rubbing and squeezing her tits and pulling her large nipples as she was stroking his large cock and it wasn't fully erect yet. I moved up on one side of her while he was on the other side. We both had one of her tits in our hands and mouths, her nipples were sticking out further than I have ever seen them. She was so excited! I was rubbing her clitoris while he was finger fucking her as she pulled his cock into her mouth. It was so incredibly sexy, hot and exciting. She got him fully erect and was moaning saying oh god as her second orgasm occurred. She cried out for him to fuck her now!

He moved into position between her legs and began rubbing his huge cock head up and down her slit, making sure he rubbed her clitoris several times with the huge mushroomed head. He started to slide this monster into my wife an inch at a time it was at least ten inches long and the diameter of a coke can. I didn't think she would be able to take all of it in her tiny hole. He stuck the head of his cock in her and she was crying it was too big. He slowly slid it in and finally he was all in as she was crying how huge it was. My wife had me in a head lock holding my face against her tit, I took advantage of this and sucked and nibbled her nipple. After it was all in he let her get accustomed to his size then began sliding in and out of her. When he was finally able he started pounding her pussy. I was amazed how her tits were bouncing up and down every time he thrust his cock into her, this never happened with me.

I reached down and began rubbing her clitoris while he was hammering her tight hole. That was all she could stand she had her third orgasm of the night. My wife had my cock in her hand it felt like she was going to rip it off of me she was holding on to it so tight. She pulled me into her mouth as he was fucking her doggie style now I could hear his huge balls slapping against her ass. I was so excited I pulled out of her mouth shooting my load all over her face she wiped it off with her finger and licked it off her finger.

My wife kept moaning how filled up that she felt. She was moaning how big it was. She cried for him to keep fucking her. She was shouting DON'T STOP! FUCK ME! OH MY GOD IT'S SO BIG! She moaned that she was cumming again! She begged him to cum in her. He buried it in deeper than I ever could when he stopped. You could tell he was pumping her full with his seed it seemed like forever. I could not believe how long he lasted. She had an earth shattering orgasm as he pumped his huge load in her. He was telling her how tight her pussy is and what a great fuck she is. He pulled his cock out of her with a big string of hot white cum dripping off the huge head of his cock. It looked like he pumped a gallon in her. He moved off of her and I rolled her over on top of me and I shoved my small puny dick as far in her as possible depositing my seed inside her too! When we all got finished it was daylight. This started a weekly weekend ritual with my wife. To this day I can still see her taking that huge cock! What a night!