Twenty Cups Ch. 02

Story Info
More cups need filling with Mom and sister's help.
17.6k words
4.73
141.9k
234

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,424 Followers

I mentioned before that the ladies of my house told each other everything they knew about me. If they found out something going on in my life, it was openly discussed amongst them at the kitchen table, right in front of me. I said that they had secrets, and I had none.

But, that isn't quite right. While it's true that my secrets were openly dissected and theirs weren't, the fact is: they had secrets, and I knew quite a few. I just didn't talk openly about them.

I was their secret keeper. For whatever reason, my sisters liked to tell me the things they wanted to keep hidden. Maybe it was because I didn't talk much. Maybe it was that they just needed to speak with someone who they knew would listen. Maybe they wanted to impress me. Whatever. My sisters snuggled up and told me their secrets.

After lunch on the day that Mom had used her mouth on my penis for the second time, Emma decided to share a secret concern.

I had just finished eating lunch after a workout and a shower. Lia was out. I was on the couch, ensconced in my fuzzy blanket, taking a nap.

I was almost asleep when I heard Emma. "Hey, fuzzy boy, can I snuggle?"

I nodded and opened the blanket.

She slid in against me, and I wrapped us both together. Her frizzy hairs tangled themselves in my whiskers, and I wiped them from my chin.

"You're warm," she mentioned.

"Just showered."

"Oh," she said, "Do you know Kevin Waller?"

"Year above you in school? Dark hair, kinda short?"

"Yes, and he's not short. You're tall."

I grunted. Then, I said, "What about him?"

"He's my boyfriend."

"Yeah?"

"I really like him."

I grunted.

"Secret time?"

This was how she asked if I would keep matters private. I said, "Yeah."

She said, "We're starting to do stuff together—sex stuff."

I didn't respond.

"I think I'm going to let him be my first, let him fuck me."

"Em!"

"Oh, come on! Don't be like Mom and Lia. I like cuss words."

I grunted.

"Whatever. Look, I want to ask you something."

I waited.

"Every time we're together, he wants me to give him a blowjob, but he won't—you know—reciprocate. Is that normal?"

"Huh?"

"Do most boys think pussies are gross or something and won't eat a girl out?"

"No."

"I really want him to. That isn't wrong, is it?"

"No."

"It's only fair, isn't it?"

"Yeah."

"It makes me feel like I'm gross or something down there."

I said, "Dump him."

"No! I like him. That's the only thing. Everything else is perfect."

I grunted.

We laid together in silence for a time. Finally, Emma said, "Will you..." She stopped herself, and then, quickly, said, "Forget it."

"What?"

"Nothing."

I didn't pursue it, and a few seconds later, she rose and left without a word.

***

Mom sat on the couch beside me after she came home from work in the late afternoon. "I have a meeting tomorrow morning, and I won't be able to be home for you."

"Okay."

"Thank you, baby. If you don't mind, then, I'm going to ask Lia if she might be willing to be in the room with you, should you need it. Will that be satisfactory?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I'd really like to be there for you, but this meeting is very important."

"Be fine, Mom."

"Just let Lia know if you need her help, okay?"

I nodded.

She kissed my forehead and left to make dinner.

Emma ended up staying the night at a friend's house; we didn't see her that evening.

After dinner, I grabbed my big blanket and laid on the couch. Mom was on the phone in her room, talking to her sister.

Lia, wearing a new set of form-fitting pants, came into the family room.

She climbed on top of me, blanket and all, and sort of clutched my body in her arms and legs. "Did you talk to Mom?" she asked, her voice full of gloom.

"Yeah."

She nodded. "Me, too." She hugged me and said, "I'm sorry about the other day."

"Huh?"

"Masturbating you—I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"It's disgusting, being treated the way Mom is treating you—like you're some sort of sperm donor. You don't want your mother and sister even watching you do something so private and intimate, much less doing it for you."

I kept my mouth shut.

She went on. "I'm sorry I did it, and I'm sorry I got excited by it. It's just...I'd never held a penis before. I wanted to know what it was like, and being able to make you ejaculate...I don't know...it made me feel like I was sexy and beautiful." She sighed. "But, it was wrong. I'm not proud of of myself."

I rolled underneath her so that we were facing each other.

She went on. "So, I wanted you to know that I'm okay with ignoring Mom this time. I want to give you your privacy, and we can just tell her I was there."

"You're not going to help me?"

"I won't. It's totally disgusting, and I never want to treat you like that again." She rested her head sideways on my chest, looking out toward the tv.

"Lia, did you like anything about doing it?"

Silent for a few moments, like she wasn't sure how to answer me, she eventually said, "It wouldn't be true to say I hated it. I didn't. I liked it, and I'm glad that I learned to do it."

"What did you like?"

"Are you asking just to know what girls think about doing it?"

"Yeah."

"I liked how your erection felt in my hand. I liked having my hand be all greasy and slippery on your penis. I liked how what I was doing, it...you couldn't stop yourself from feeling good. I liked how it felt when you ejaculated. I liked the smell of your sperm. When I was looking at it in the cup, I wanted to taste it. It's gross, I know—you probably think I'm disgusting. I just want to be truthful with you."

I couldn't talk.

She finished, "So, do your thing, and we'll tell Mom I was there. Your older sister will stay out of your business. I just...I feel terrible about what happened, and I'm so mad at Mom. You deserve an apology from me..." She stopped.

My penis was growing and pushing into her tummy.

"Is that...are you getting an erection?"

"Yeah."

Lia got up from the couch. Her face grew pink. "I'm sorry. I'll...I'll just stay away." She left quickly.

I wrapped the blanket around myself.

Several hours later, long after dinner and watching a holiday film together, I wandered upstairs, alone, for bed. Outside Lia's room, I heard the faint sound of music. I knew the song from somewhere, and then I had it: it was the song Keyra danced to in one of her videos. I quietly opened the door.

Lia's drapes were closed. Her phone was sitting on her desk on it's side. Keyra was dancing. Lia was standing behind the desk, watching the video. She was in panties and a tee-shirt, and she was dancing. I watched her from behind.

Lia's bottom outweighed Keyra's, but it had proportional curves. Lia moved well. I enjoyed watching her. Her hips gyrated from side to side. Her butt arched back, pushing the curve at me. Then, it sunk down a bit. She repeated the action very quickly, and she looked like she was having sex with the air between her legs. She stopped.

Lia's hands reached back and wedged her panties into the crack of her bottom, and then she bent her body into a right angle, butt to me. Keyra did the same thing in her video. Lia shook her bottom for a few seconds, and then, grabbing the chair, she squatted and ground her crotch near the floor.

I couldn't move or quit looking.

Suddenly, Lia rose and spun. Her huge breasts stretched the fabric of her tee shirt, creating three long bulging creases that spanned between each round mass on her chest. Her pink panties hugged the curves of her body in front, as well. I loved looking between her legs and seeing absolutely nothing. It was a beautiful absence, a perfect place where her skimpy panties, flat against her body, slipped between her legs.

But, Lia wasn't dancing anymore. I looked up at her, and she was staring at me, frozen. The video kept playing behind her.

Her eyes took me in, but they stopped and remained fixed. I looked where she was looking.

She was staring at my crotch, where my penis swelled out from my body at her like an outstretched arm, pointing and accusing.

Lia's chest rose and fell. She looked into my eyes. For a moment, I thought I saw pride.

Then, her face changed to exasperation. "You can't just barge into my room like this! Go!"

I left.

***

The next morning, Emma was out with her boyfriend when the time came. I grabbed a container and walked past Lia on my way upstairs.

I sat on my bed. I had the lubricant, the tablet, and the container. I stripped naked and laid on the bed. Using the tablet rest, I watched my favorite Keyra video—the same one I saw Lia dancing to the night before. I touched and squeezed my penis, but it made little difference. I tried another video. Still nothing.

I got out of bed and walked around my room, frustrated. I did not want to masturbate. I wanted Lia or Mom.

There was a small knock at my door.

I walked to it, and opened it.

Lia.

"Have you finished?" she asked, warily, it seemed.

"Didn't really start."

Lia looked at me expectantly. "Can I come in?"

I opened the door for her.

She came in, saw me naked, and hastily walked to the chair.

I locked the door behind her.

Deliberately looking away from me, she asked, "Why haven't you gotten started?"

"Can't focus or something."

"Why not?"

I gestured to the tablet. "Video's not doing it," I said. Then, I sat down on the edge of my bed.

She did not respond for a time. Eventually, she offered, "If I help you get excited, will you let me watch? I've never seen one go from soft to hard. That's all I'll do. I promise."

"Okay."

Her face looked like she was restraining her own eagerness. "I know you got an erection from watching my bottom when I was dancing last night." Her cheeks turned pink. "But, I won't get to see it if I'm shaking my butt for you. We need to do something else. So, what will work?"

I waved her closer. She rose from the chair and stepped over. When she stopped, I urged her further. Finally, she stopped a few feet from me. I held her arms and tugged her down. Lia got on her knees in front of me.

She looked nervous. She'd pulled her hair back in a ponytail, and it trembled. She wore a thin, Irish green long-sleeve shirt that buttoned about a third of the way down in front. Only the top button wasn't fastened. Lia's breasts struggled against the fabric, bending and stretching it in two large, sweeping curves.

I acted as if I were unbuttoning my own shirt—I wasn't wearing anything—and Lia understood. I held up my index finger: just one button.

She unfastened the second button from the top; a hint of cleavage appeared.

My penis moved, and Lia saw. She continued watching it, and when nothing else seemed to be happening, she looked up at me.

"More buttons," I said. She unfastened another one. Two buttons remained, and I reached for them with my hands.

She let me, and I unbuttoned the last two, revealing the bridge of her white lace bra and two bulging swaths of creamy white flesh above the bra's neckline. I ran the index and middle fingers of both hands over her fine, satin-like skin. Then, without asking, I encircled both breasts with my hands. I gently squeezed, and their mass and firmness resisted the pressure.

Lia watched my penis grow.

I lifted the bottom hem of her shirt, and she allowed me to pull it up and over her head. I took her arm, and led her hand to my developing erection. She held my penis lightly on the tips of her fingers and thumb.

I drew her closer, and Lia inched toward me on her knees. I reached around her back and unhooked her bra. The straps lurched forward on her shoulders when the weight of Lia's breasts was no longer harnessed. I took the straps and slid them down her arms. She helped me take it off, letting go of my penis momentarily.

Lia's breasts seemed inflated. They were turgid and massive. The pink of her nipples was smutty. It glowed against the china-white of her skin. The bottom of a pop can could not entirely cover the circumference of her areolae. If her breasts were snowy hills, then her nipples were like miniature, gently sloping pink mountains, each with a single-spiked peak.

As I took in Lia's bosom, her eyes never broke away from my penis.

I fondled Lia's breasts and gently pinched her nipples. Lia breathed softly.

My erection was complete.

She glanced up at me and asked, "Why didn't you and Mom let me in the other morning?"

"Nervous," I mumbled.

"You were nervous? Why?"

"Being in front of you."

Then, she asked, "What were you and Mom doing in there before she let me in?"

"Set up and get settled."

"I heard you two whispering."

"Helping me not be nervous," I uttered.

"How? What did she do?"

It was hard lying to Lia; she was always so honest. I told the truth. "Showed me her bottom."

"Mom showed you her bottom? Naked?"

I nodded.

"Did she let you touch her there?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, my gosh. What else?"

I shrugged.

Lia eyed me for a moment, and then returned her attention to my penis. She petted it with her fingertips all along the length of the shaft. She traced the shining bulb with her index finger, and then gently pinched it. I grunted, and she looked up at me.

Her hands fell away. She sat back on her heels, and her breasts fell out of my reach. Then, she looked up at me, clearing her throat. "You...you're ready now, I think. I'll go back to the chair."

I held her when she started to rise.

Several seconds passed. I waited for her; she for me. Finally, she asked, "Is there something else I'm supposed to do?"

I nodded.

Lia glanced at my erection, again, and then back to me. "Does Mom...what else does Mom do to help you?"

"Let me put my mouth on her bottom."

"What? You kissed Mom's bottom?"

I nodded. "And licked it."

"Mom let you...lick it?"

"Yeah."

"Inside? On her...her anus, too?"

I nodded.

"Did you like it?"

I shrugged and nodded.

"Why?" Lia asked, and her voice expressed genuine curiosity.

"Girls hide stuff. Only makes guys want it more."

She took the answer in silence, and then she asked, "Did she like it?"

"Think so."

Lia's eyes searched my face, and then she swallowed. Her voice was airy when she asked, "Do you want to...to lick my butt, too?"

"Yeah."

Lia's eyes briefly widened, and then she nodded and stood up.

I rose from the bed and gestured for her to lay down. She pulled down her pants. When she climbed on the bed, she moved the opened sample jar and the lubricant up beside the pillow.

"Lay down," I said.

She did. Lia was completely nude, on my bed, flat on her stomach. Her butt was fat and round. It's rise from her lower back made it seem like Lia was arching it up, presenting it to me, but she wasn't. Her body lay flat; it was just her curves. They were expansive. The skin was the same as the rest of her form, smooth and creamy white. She might have been a porcelain doll.

I climbed into the bed over her legs, nudging them apart with my head, but Lia kept her thighs together.

I put my lips on the flesh of her bottom and sucked on it tenderly. Then, I moved all around it, putting kisses everywhere I went, and letting my nose drag over the satiny skin. I let my tongue down and licked a few times. I stiffened the end and traced the entire circumference. At the bottom, where her thighs met, I drew the tip of my tongue along the dark cleft up to her back.

My hands trembled to touch Lia's bottom, and I sat up. I softly slid the pads of my fingers and thumbs up and over the two mounds, around to the sides on her hips, and then back to the middle, where I gripped each cheek and started to firmly massage her bottom.

The flesh had heft and firmness that surpassed Mom's—equally soft, but not as yielding. When I squeezed the fat globes into my fingers, Lia's little hole bared itself.

I bent down and nudged her with my head again, pushing each thigh apart. I wanted to see her vagina, but her legs did not budge. So, I pulled her bottom apart, exposing her pink little hole to the light. I examined it, letting my anticipation surge. My erection flexed.

I kissed her anus. I licked it. Then, suddenly, I was slavering upon Lia's butthole like a dog going after the remnants inside of a can—snout buried deep, rooting, exploring, licking.

Lia moaned, and I pushed deeper inside her bottom, letting go with my hands. My face was squashed between her plump cheeks. My tongue delved. All the while, my hands slid up Lia's smooth thighs until I felt my thumbs under my chin.

I wrenched her legs apart, and this time, her resistance almost immediately caved. I spread her wide, and then I smelled it—Lia's femininity. I wanted it. The aroma was enticing and rich. I inched my head down, stretching lower with my tongue. Lower still, and my tongue felt thin wisps of hair. Even lower. My nose was against Lia's anus, and the tip of my tongue found it—found the crease—and I tasted her vagina.

I groaned and repositioned my face opposite it, and then I let my tongue and lips freely explore. I wanted to taste everything, feel everywhere. I sucked with my lips and stroked with my tongue. I grunted inside her while I burrowed my face between her legs.

How Lia felt, I had no idea. I really wasn't paying any attention. I liked how her vagina tasted, smelled, and felt, and I wanted more of it.

But, at that moment, Lia's foot must have risen, and it brushed across my penis. I drew back and rose on my knees, looking down and seeing my throbbing erection over Lia's fat butt and open legs. I reached down to her hips and pulled her up to her elbows and knees, bringing her vagina up and into alignment with my penis.

Then, Lia squeezed her legs closed. I didn't stop her. She turned around and laid on her back. Her face was pink and her breasts rose and fell. She huffed, "We should get your sample now."

I stared down at her and let my urges starve and diminish. I nodded, reaching for the lubrication. Scooting over her body, I straddled her tummy and handed her the open tub of vaseline. She took it and waited.

"Put some on me?" I asked. Then, I grabbed the sample container and held it, waiting for her. "I'll hold this."

"No, I should hold the cup. You should masturbate."

"You're better than me at it. Please, Lia." I leaned forward, grabbing the rail on my headboard. My erection hovered several inches over her face, and I waited.

"Does Mom do this for you?"

I nodded.

"But, I'm your sister. It doesn't disgust you?"

I shook my head. "Please, Lia."

Then, I felt her fingers painting my penis with petroleum jelly. Soon, the shaft was completely covered. I pushed off the headboard and watched Lia take hold with both hands, squeeze firmly, and stroke it.

I groaned.

"Am I doing okay?" She asked.

I nodded. Her two hands made the feeling more complete on my penis. My body relaxed into Lia's massage.

One of her nipples brushed against my testicles, and I grunted.

"What?" She asked, stopping.

I looked at her breasts, and then I reached down and squeezed them. I said, "Push them together."

"My boobs? They'll get all greasy."

"Lia," I urged.

She hesitated, but she finally did it.

I grabbed the headboard and lifted my body over hers, and then I lowered my penis onto Lia's stomach. I drew my hips forward and felt the tip nudge up against the cleavage below.

"What are you doing?"

"Hold them."

"What are you going to...".

I gently thrust, and my lubricated erection slid between Lia's hefty breasts. I grumbled in satisfaction, drew back, and did it again. Soon, her cleavage was perfectly warm and slick with vaseline.

"Push them tighter," I said, with my penis in between.

"It feels good?"

I nodded.

She squashed my erection with her bosom and then asked, "What about the sample?"

fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,424 Followers