Twenty-Four Hour Birthday Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom & daughter plan joint birthday surprise.
8.6k words
4.53
121.2k
22
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 01/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debby arrived home a little after 6.15pm unaware of what her mother was planning for her. Debby had returned as quick as she could from her friends because she couldn't stand being away from the house any longer. She was afraid that Nathan would be back before her and she would miss out on spending more "quality time" with her little brother. Just the thought of what they were going to do to each other later that evening had already started to get her a little horny and wet between the legs. She was trying hard not to show how turned on she was, but it was proving difficult. She really wanted her brothers 11" inch cock back inside her body as quickly as possible.

As she entered the house, she went straight into the kitchen and she noticed that her mom was sitting there at the table flicking through a magazine. Debby was also unaware that at that moment, her mother was trying to act calm and collected, and trying hard to stop herself blushing too much, when she remembered what she had done earlier that afternoon in her sons bedroom and about the question she was about to ask her daughter. Unknown to Debby, her mother was also turned on and was also a little wet between her legs thinking about her son's, Debby's brother's, 11" inch cock and what she would like to do with it. Both daughter and mother were thinking the same thing at the same time. How to get Nathan's 11" cock into their own bodies as quick as possible without the other one finding out. Since this morning both women had become obsessed with Nathan's big cock and would, by now, do just about anything to be able to see it again in all its glory.

Debby's mothers mind returned to the present and she was now prepared to ask her daughter the question she knew would embarrass her daughter no end. She was unaware, however, that the question she was soon going to be asking her daughter as a joke, to make her daughter embarrassed, would soon, and totally by accident, uncover Debby's and Nathan's incestuous secret.

"Did you have a good time at your friends?" enquired her mom, looking up from the magazine.

"Yes thanks, it was great. Just catching up on gossip and things you know" replied Debby.

"Good. It's always nice to have friends to talk to isn't it?"

"Yes" agreed Debby, not knowing what else to say in reply.

"Yes it's really good to have close friends. You can ask and tell them things you wouldn't want to ask, or tell your parents right?"

"I suppose so..." replied Debby, again not elaborating the point. Debby thought her mom was trying to ask her something but didn't want to directly, so she was being a little decisive; "Why?"

"Nothing... It's just that you can tell your friends, you know, embarrassing stuff or really private stuff. Things, for example, you wouldn't want your parents to find out about right?"

"I suppose so" replied Debby, hesitantly, a little unsure to what her mom had just said or what she was implying, even though at the back of her mind Debby thought her mom was definitely implying something; "Why?"

"Oh, nothing much really...I just wondered if there was anything you wanted to tell me that's all...stuff that has happened recently that you think I should know about"

"No" replied Debby a little unsure about what her mom was implying; "I haven't got anything to tell you. Why?"

"Are you sure Debby? There is nothing you want to tell me about?"

"Like what?" asked Debby, her heart beginning to beat a little faster.

"Oh I don't know...possibly something to do with your brother?"

"What about my brother?" asked Debby her heart beginning to beat a little faster still.

"Oh nothing...it's just a bedroom habit of his... I found out about this afternoon whilst cleaning his room...". She couldn't finish what she was going to say due to Debby butting in; "What...what about my brothers bedroom habits?...What did you find?" Debby's voice began to trail off at that point. She felt her stomach begin to tighten up and she felt herself beginning to blush a little. Had her mother found out about her and Nathan? She couldn't bear to think that she had. The consequences would be too terrible to contemplate.

Debby's mom noticed that Debby had begun to blush a little. Her plan was working. She was making her daughter feel embarrassed. She was now sure that Debby new about what she was talking about, and knew what her brother had been doing to himself, in his bedroom, whilst using her knickers. She was enjoying seeing her daughter squirm a little.

Debby's mother continued; "It's just that while I was cleaning your brothers room this afternoon, I learnt something about him...and his bedroom habit...that shocked me..." She paused for effect and as she said the words she was trying to hide a smile. She was slowly building up the pressure for when she would ask her daughter the question she had been waiting to ask all afternoon. After a short pause her mom continued; "and I just want to find out how long it has been going on...and why you haven't told me about it... How come I only found out about it this afternoon?"

Unfortunately, at that moment, Debby's mind was whirling with what her mom had just said. She didn't know her mom was teasing her. She didn't know that they were talking about two totally unconnected things at that moment. Debby immediately began to think the worst. Did her mom definitely now know about her and Nathan? If so how did she find out? What was she going to do to them? Question after question flooded her mind, with no answers to any of them. She began to breathe faster and she could feel her legs begin to shake a little.

"Well?" said Debby's mom looking directly into her daughters eyes; "Care to offer any sort of explanation?... Why haven't you told me about it before?...Why did I had to find out about it myself this afternoon?"

"I...I don't know what you mean" Debby meekly replied, not wanting to give too much away, just in case her mother was just fishing around for answers, for her to confirm her suspicions.

"Oh yes you do...you can't possibly not know what I am talking about..." She paused again for effect for a moment.

"I don't know what you mean" replied Debby, her face reddening a little more.

"Don't give me that...I'm not stupid...the evidence was all around your brothers room...he must have been doing it for some time...you must know what I mean"

"No...no I don't" replied Debby meekly.

"You must do" insisted her mother; "Evidence of what your brother had been doing was all around his room...the crumpled bed clothes...the spunk stains on his bed sheets...his still sticky cum covered boxer shorts...it can only mean one thing can't it?"

Debby's eyes began to widen at what her mom was saying. She had never used words like that before directly in front of either her or her brother (even though Debby had heard her mother say similar things occasionally while her mom and dad were in bed together and she had called out in heat of the moment loud enough to be heard by accident). Her face went a little redder at hearing her mom talk like that. Her mom took this extra reddening of Debby's face as a sign that Debby definitely knew what she was talking about, and she knew exactly what her brother had been doing whilst using her knickers. Debby was sure by now that her mother knew what had been going on between her two children. Her heart sank and she began to get scared.

Then her mother, keeping her eyes firmly fixed on her daughter's eyes, went in for the kill. This was the moment she had been waiting for. If this didn't get her daughter's face lighting up redder than a traffic stop light then nothing would. She placed her hand slowly into her blouse pocket and ever so slowly removed Debby's black thong knickers from the pocket. She held them up in her fingers so as they dangled down in full view of Debby. She paused just long enough for effect, then said very slowly and deliberately for maximum effect, and in the most pretend stern voice she could find; "Care to tell me Debby...how...while cleaning up this afternoon...I came to find your knickers...your black thong knickers...your still damp knickers... in your brothers bedroom...and in his bed?"

Her mother's stern voice (she didn't know it was just an act), and the devastating proof she now held in her hands, had the desired effect on Debby. To her, she now knew that her mother knew about her and Nathan and what they had been getting up to. Debby's eyes grew wide as she stared at the knickers that her mother was holding up for the entire world to see. Debby's heart began to dance in her throat. She felt as though she was going to faint.

Debby's mother saw her daughters face begin to grow very red, from what she presumed was just embarrassment, confirming to her, the fact that she had just found out that it was true that Debby's brothers masturbatory habits consisted of using his sisters knickers as a wanking tool, and that Debby definitely knew about it and was too embarrassed to tell her. Unknown to her mother, Debby's face was growing red with a mixture of embarrassment at her mother holding up her knickers for all the world to see, but also because of the fact that she was convinced her mother knew her and Nathan's secret.

For a few seconds none of them spoke. Debby just kept staring at her knickers and her mother kept staring at her daughters red face and facial expression of shear shock and embarrassment.

"Well?" said her mother calmly, breaking the silence; "Have got anything to say now?"

Debby offered no response. She was still in shock. Thoughts that her mother must know what had been going on were still entering her head at a thousand miles an hour and she was trying to work out what to say, to help lesson the situation.

"Well?" repeated her mother; "You may as well tell me the truth because I have my suspicions. It would be nice to have those suspicions confirmed".

She placed the knickers down onto the kitchen table as she continued to speak; "You may as well tell me the truth about what's been going on because I have I have all the proof I need to know something has been going on between you and your brother...but you are just too scared or embarrassed to tell me outright what it is right?...Well?...are you going to tell me what's been going on or what?"

Debby knew now that their secret was uncovered. Their mother knew what had been going on between them. Debby's mind went into overdrive and before she knew what she was doing she blurted out;

"Okay...Okay...you're right...something has been going on...". Debby stopped abruptly, knowing she shouldn't have said what she had just said.

Her mother looked at her and said; "Well then...tell me what has been going on then...you may as well...I already know what it is...I just want to hear you say it". Debby's mom wanted her to confirm to her, that Debby knew that her brother had been stealing her underwear from her bedroom or washing basket, and had been using her knickers to wank over. If Debby said that, then her planned embarrassment of Debby would be complete, and her fun at teasing Debby would be over; "Well?...What's been going on?...I just want to hear you say it"

There was a pause from Debby, and then she blurted out again without thinking what she was saying;

"It's all my fault...I feel so ashamed...". At that Debby started to cry and couldn't say anything more.

Her mother just stared at her. She hadn't expected her teasing to go this far and immediately felt guilty at her daughter crying in front of her. She had to say something to try and console her.

"Hey...what's up?...why the tears?"

Debby blurted out between sobs; "What happened wasn't all Nathan's fault...it's both our fault...but mainly it's my fault...I led him on...I know we shouldn't have done what we did but we just couldn't help it..." Debby paused for a second then added; "I feel so ashamed..."

Debby's mother was at a loss at what her daughter had just said, but to tried to console her by saying; "It's not that bad...how can it be your fault?...it's your brothers fault...he's the one who is stealing your knickers occasionally so he can have a wank over them...how can that be your fault...it's not the end of the world...and anyway...if anyone should feel ashamed it should be your brother and not you..."

There was a long pause whilst both of then tried to work out what each other had just said. During this time Debby was slowly regaining her composure and eventually stopped crying. She couldn't quite work out what her mom had just said to her.

"What you mean when you say Nathan steals my knickers and wanks over them? Since when?" she asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"Well he does doesn't he?...I thought you knew all about it?" replied her mother looking at the blank expression on Debby's face as she spoke. She paused for a bit then continued; "I thought you knew all about it and was keeping the secret from me so I wouldn't get angry with him."

"No" butted in Debby; "That's news to me..."

"I thought you knew all about it...that's why I have been teasing you to make you tell me...I wanted you to confirm my suspicions...about what he had been getting up to..."

"I don't know anything about this at all" confirmed Debby still sporting a blank expression on her face; "What you mean when you say you were just teasing me?...teasing me about what?"

"About me finding your knickers in your brothers bed this afternoon whilst I was cleaning up...I knew they must have been there for a reason...so I naturally presumed...with your brother being a randy teenager and all...that he had been using them for some sort of wanking aid...and naturally I thought you would have noticed your knickers going missing...and would have worked out what he was doing with them...and that you were keeping it to yourself so I wouldn't get upset about what he was getting up to...". She looked at Debby and her blank face; "You haven't got a clue about what I am on about have you?".

Debby shook her head from side to side to confirm she knew nothing about what she had just heard. Just then, it occurred to Debby that her mother had been going on about something completely different to what she thought she had been going on about. She didn't know about her and Nathan. Relief started to poor through her body, but just as quickly she realised she had practically told her mother by mistake what she and Nathan had been doing. She hoped her mother hadn't taken much notice of what she had said earlier and that she and Nathan would get away with it. Her hope was going to be short lived.

"I'm sorry Debby. I thought you knew all about this. That's why I was teasing you. I just wanted to get you all embarrassed and your face to turn red. I thought I was onto a winner there for a moment, what with you going bright red and all...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you"

"It's Ok mom...I can take it...what you have just said...it just came as a bit of a shock...I mean...I mean...I just thought you were talking about something else that's all...". As soon as she said that Debby knew she had put her foot in it big time.

"What you mean?...you thought I was talking about something else?...like what?"

Debby just stood there in silence not knowing what to say. She had given the game away by accident and she didn't know what to say to try and cover up. Her mind went blank. Her face started to blush again.

"Well?" said her mother again; "I'm listening"

"Oh it's nothing" replied Debby in a not to convincing voice.

"It must be something or you wouldn't have said it now would you?"

"It's nothing really..."

"It's got to be something...now tell me what it is"

"It's about...me and Nathan"

"What about you and Nathan?"

"I thought you had found out about us...that's all"

"Found out about what"

"Oh nothing"

"Debby...you had better tell me what's been going on...or else"

"Oh mom...you have got to believe me when I say it isn't all Nathan's fault...I led him on as well...I just couldn't help myself...I feel so ashamed...you weren't ever meant to find out about us"

"About what?...what have you and Nathan done?" interrupted her mother.

"About me and Nathan doing...having"

"Having what?"

"Debby took a deep breath and finally blurted out the words she never expected to say to anyone; "Me and Nathan have had sex with each other"

Debby's face was burning with embarrassment and she hung her head low so as she could not to look into her mothers face. Her mother didn't respond for a few seconds and then exploded shouting; "What you mean? You and Nathan have had SEX with each other? This better be some kind of joke..."

"No it is no joke" replied Debby, visibly shaking in fear; "It is true...me and Nathan have had sex with each other...I'm so sorry mom..."

"You're sorry?...Is that all you can say...you have just told me you have had sex with your brother and all you can say is sorry?"

"I don't know what else to say...there is nothing more to say...it just happened..."

"It just happened?...how did it just happen?...how does it just happen that you have sex with your own brother?..." said her mother still with much anger in her voice.

"It just did...it wasn't planned or anything...it just happened that's all...that's the truth"

"Well is it now?...well you will have to do much better than that little slut...I want to know exactly how IT just happened...and you'd better start talking right now"

"Do I have to...? Before Debby could continue her mother butted in; "Yes YOU DO HAVE TO...and I want the truth about how you just HAPPENED to have sex with your brother...right?"

"OK mom...whatever you say...but don't get too upset will you..."

"TOO UPSET...I have just been told that my daughter has had sex my son and you tell me not to get too upset..."

"I am just trying to get you prepared for what I am about to say...I was going to say don't get too upset when I start telling you what has gone on...between me and Nathan...I was just trying to make it easier on you that's all""

"Don't bother to try and make it easier for me...I want to hear all the details of what you and Nathan have been getting up to behind my back...I want the truth"

"Are you sure you want to know all that's been going on?"

"Yes I'm sure...every little bit...so start talking...and let's hope that at the end of it you are still in one piece"

Debby could tell by the tone in her mothers voice and by her body language that she meant every word she had just said. Debby gulped and prepared to tell her mother exactly what had happened that morning between her and Nathan. She knew her mom wasn't going to like what she had to say but she wanted to hear it anyway. Debby took a deep breath and began to tell her mother all of what had transpired that morning.

Debby started of by saying that she had heard her mother leave the house that morning and that after about half an hour later, she had decided to see if Nathan was up so she could wish him a happy birthday. On opening his bedroom door she had noticed he was still asleep. He was lying on his back with his sheets to one side so that his body was uncovered. She was about to leave when she noticed the bulge of his cock through his boxers. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. Before she knew what she was doing she was walking slowly towards her brothers body for a closer look. She described herself as if in some kind of trance and that she couldn't help herself.

At this point Debby heard a small moan escape her mother's lips. Debby was unaware that at that moment her mothers mind had gone back involuntary to that morning and was replaying her own version of what she had felt on seeing her sons body and huge cock for the first time. She had had exactly the same thoughts and feelings about her son's body as Debby was describing now. Almost immediately her anger towards Debby and what she had done had almost disappeared. She knew now, exactly what Debby meant when she had said, "it just happened", because she was nearly in the same position this morning as Debby had found herself. The one difference being she was able to break out of the spell she found herself in and Debby hadn't. Unknown to Debby was the fact that her mother was now also beginning to get aroused from the multitude of thoughts entering her head at that moment. Thoughts about what she had seen this morning, what she had done that afternoon in Nathan's room and now thoughts of her two children having sex with each other. Her mind was full of sexual references she couldn't control and it was beginning to have an effect on her.