Twenty Four Hours

Story Info
I find myself in demand and make the most of it.
3.5k words
3.77
33.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of my stories are based around true events. Mostly I sexualise them for entertainment purposes but this one is about 95% genuine with only the sexual relationship with Karen made more of and I have simply changed the other people's names.

In the late 90s I lived for a while with my best friend and his family in a flat in a tower block in a pretty run down area of a city. Because of my background and the fact I was both working and making some money on the side I became pretty popular and would be generous with cash, cigarettes and alcohol in return for 'favours'. This is a typical twenty-four hours in my life during a period of about two months.

-----

I had just got back from a night shift. It was just past 8:30am and Stacie was waiting for my answer. We stood in the foyer of the block waiting for a lift. I pulled out a packet of cigarettes from my pocket and opened them. Stacie wanted five to see her through until tomorrow, she was in luck, I had six. I showed her and she smiled.

The lift door opened. Stacie was a petite 20 year old single parent with two kids. She was wearing a short pair of denim shorts and a Nike vest top with the 'Just Do It' slogan on it. She had short spikey, platinum blonde hair, her nose, lip and eyebrow were pierced and she wore big earrings. Taking the packet from me she pressed for floor nine for herself and floor eleven for me.

As the doors began to close she lifted up her top to expose her small, pert tits. I grabbed them roughly and pinched her hard little nipples. She flinched.

"Fuck you!" She said trying to twist away from my grip.

"Don't forget you owe me for six not five." I replied and continued to maul her tits.

The lift rumbled to a halt and the doors began to open. Stacie pulled her top back down and gave my cock a squeeze through my uniform trousers.

"If you're free later come down and see me. You turn me on so fucking much." Stacie kissed me and stepped out of the lift.

The lift eventually deposited me on my floor and moments later I was letting myself into the flat. My mates wife Karen was waiting for me to get in. She grabbed me and gave me a kiss. I slipped my hand into her bathrobe and stroked one of her ample tits. Karen had bigger nipples than Stacie has tits I thought as I finally broke away from her embrace. I tried to remind myself that Tom was my best friend but despite that I had been quietly fucking his wife on and off for about three or four months now.

"You look tired." Karen said looking concerned. "You work too hard."

Tom had not worked since I had moved in with them and apart from their benefits, it was my wages that kept the household going. I decided if my money was good enough for Tom to take then his whore of a wife was good enough for me to take in return.

"Did Stacie get hold of you?" Karen enquired. "She knocked for you about twenty minutes ago."

"Well, I got hold of her so to speak." I said with a wink and Karen rolled her eyes. "Are the kids at school? I could do with laying down and having a sleep."

With that the front door opened and in walked Tom. Karen quickly shot upstairs as quietly as she could.

"Jade is looking for you." Tom informed me.

For the time being she can wait I thought to myself. I was dead on my feet and I needed a bit of peace and quiet for a few hours.

"OK, but if she calls round again can you tell her to give me until lunchtime." I said.

With that I headed upstairs. Jade was another single parent who lived in the block that needed to learn how to budget her money better. Depending on how much she wanted to borrow would depend on whether it was a blow job or a fuck that I was going to get in return. Having said that, lately she was being more generous with her repayments.

"The kids are at school if you want to lay down." Karen called from her bedroom.

"That's OK." I called back, "If they weren't I'd have just jumped into bed with you."

"Promises promises." She called back as I poked my head round her bedroom door. When she saw me she pulled back the covers and patted the bed next to her.

"Come on big boy and fuck me." She whispered.

I gave Karen a grin and then walked into the kids bedroom and curled up on one of the beds. Within minutes I was asleep.

It was nearly 1pm before I woke up. A note was stuck to the pillow which informed me that they had gone shopping and Jade had been back round and could I see her before 2pm.

Fifteen minutes later I was knocking on Jades door. Jade was wearing a short, tight black dress. Her long dark hair had been straightened and she was fully made up. Technically she still owed me about fifty pounds so I wasn't sure about lending her even more money, despite the fact that sex with Jade was pretty hot. At 27 Jade was closer to my age than Stacie.

She invited me in and I sat on her sofa. I took two cigarettes from a new packet, lit them both and handed her one.

"So how much do you want to borrow this time?" I asked her.

Jade blushed and looked down towards the floor. She took a long pull on her cigarette and exhaled thoughtfully. Eventually she looked at me.

"Thirty. I need thirty by the morning." She replied sadly.

"You need to sort your money out Jade and stop asking me for cash all the time." I spoke firmly to her but with a kindness in my voice. "You'll owe me about eighty quid after this."

"I know." Jade looked sadly at me and sighed.

It would not be long before I would be handing over the money and in return Jade would let me do what I wanted to her. She was a nice enough girl and sex with her was great but it did seem a little empty.

"Maybe you could move in with me?" Jade suggested. "You'd make a lovely Dad for Joshua and I'm not too old to have another baby if you wanted one."

"Maybe." I replied pulling my wallet from my pocket and took out three ten pound notes.

Jade took the money and standing up slipped the cash into her bag that was on the table. I stubbed out my cigarette in the ashtray next to the sofa and watched her as she took one last pull on hers and stubbed hers out too. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me.

She landed on me and I started kissing her as a free hand slipped up her dress and started to caress her buttocks. Jade squirmed but I had a firm grip on her. My fingers worked their way between her legs and I started to stroke her pussy through her panties.

With my cock swelling in my trousers I eventually stopped kissing her and feeling her pussy getting wetter and pushed her off. She stood up in front of me.

"I think I need to start charging you interest for the money you still owe me too." I suggested.

Jade lifted her dress up and pulled it over her head. Tossing it onto a nearby chair she was about to undo her bra when I stopped her.

"Is that the underwear set I bought you the other week." I asked her.

She smiled and nodded. I stood up and walked slowly around her. I slipped one of her bra straps off her shoulder to examine the simple heart and rose tattoo she had. Tracing the outline with my finger I could see the goosebumps on her skin. My other hand pushed the strap from her other shoulder. Standing right behind her so that she could feel my breath on her shoulders I took a firm grip of the bra at the back and with a sudden movement, ripped it open. Jade gasped.

"If I think you deserve it I will buy you another set." I snarled. In deference Jade bowed her head.

Standing behind her again I reached around to cup her breasts and started to gently bite her neck and shoulder. I then began to roll her nipples between my thumb and index finger. Jade started to moan in pleasure and her breathing became stronger.

I relaxed my grip on her and stood back. I started to walk round her again. She dared not move. Dropping to one knee I took hold of her matching panties and ripped both sides. Standing up I held the torn garment up in front of her face before tossing it to one side.

Pulling my cock from my trousers I encouraged Jade to kneel in front of me with a gentle push down on her shoulder. Compliantly she knelt and with my penis just inches from her face she opened her mouth in anticipation. Inch by inch I fed her my length until she started to gag. Then, gripping the back of her head I started to slowly fuck her willing mouth.

Looking down her eyes were streaming as the tip of my cock kept forcing its way down the back of her throat.

"You fucking love me fucking your mouth don't you?" I said and pinched her nose. Her eyes widened and she choked again.

Letting go of her head I pulled my wet, slimy cock from her mouth and wiped it on her face. Jade was breathing hard and covered in tears and saliva.

"Stand up and lean over the arm of the sofa." I commanded. She complied without question.

Pressing my cock at the opening of her pussy I took hold of her trim waist and admired her peach like buttocks. If I could fuck this little slut every day like this maybe I should move in with her. Pulling on her hips my cock slipped effortlessly into her cunt and I began to fuck her hard.

She started to moan with pleasure and I began to slap each buttock in turn. I began to think about whether or not I could actually live with Jade. Currently we had an arrangement. I loaned her money and she would let me treat her like a sex object. While she still needed the money I would fuck her like a cheap slut from a run down council tower block.

I pulled my cock out and began to ejaculate. I pointed the flow of cum at the tacky tribal tattoo on the small of her back. I painted her tramp stamp with my hot sticky fluid and watched it trickle down between her buttocks.

I moved to her side and grabbing her hair, wiped my cock clean with it. No, I could not live with Jade. I had absolutely zero respect for her and in all honesty, she seemed not to have any respect for herself.

"You have what you wanted." I said with an air of disregard. "Get yourself sorted out, Joshua will be finishing school soon." With that I let myself out of her flat.

A few minutes later and after managing to avoid Stacie in the foyer I was calling my boss from the public phone opposite the tower block. I only needed to cover for someone until midnight and then I would be done. It was also pretty local so I would not be home terribly late. I avoided Stacie again and was soon back in the flat and running a bath.

Tom was obviously out as no sooner I had stripped off and was in the water that Karen came into the bathroom. She sat on the edge of the bath and started to swirl the water with her fingertips.

"Been fucking Jade then?" She said. "At least I know you won't leave me for that trollop."

"She wants me to move in with her." I admitted. "Obviously I'm not going to."

"Obviously." Karen replied and then stood up at the sound of the front door. Blowing me a kiss she quietly walked out of the bathroom and I could hear her deep in conversation with Tom.

After my bath I got changed and went downstairs. Tom had gone to get the kids from school so Karen and I had a bit of a kiss and a grope on the sofa. We were so engrossed in each other that we almost got caught. The kids walked in closely followed by Tom.

"Oh for goodness sake." Tom said. "Can't you leave each other alone for five minutes?"

Karen got up, hissed something at him and went upstairs. A few minutes later, Tom followed her up. I started to reconsider moving in with Jade. I made myself a coffee and later some dinner and eventually at about 5:30pm I went to work without seeing either Tom or Karen anymore that day.

I returned home about 12:20am. I was back on the eleventh floor and walking down the corridor towards the flat when one of the other front doors opened and Linda appeared. Linda was in her 40s, married to Mike and quietly sexy. She had the allure of an older woman, a MILF.

"I have your money." She whispered. "I saw Karen earlier and she said you'd be back just after midnight. I've been watching out for you to come home."

About a week ago I was walking past their flat while the loan man was at the door. She was obviously getting upset as she did not have quite enough money to pay him and he was getting a bit annoyed and was demanding the full amount. I gave him the missing twenty pounds and sent him on his way and told Linda to pay me back when she could.

"I don't know how to thank you." Linda said as she thrust her hand into the pocket of her dressing gown and handed me a twenty pound note.

"I suppose a blow job is out of the question?" I said with a wink and a grin.

Linda blushed and furtively looked over her shoulder into her flat. In all honest I was joking but there was no harm in asking. I took the note from her outstretched hand and slipped it into my pocket. Leaning forward I gave her a kiss on the cheek and was going to call it quits when, with another look over her shoulder, Linda let her front door close behind her she took my hand.

For a split second I was about to tell her that really there was no need but as she led me back down the corridor towards the lifts I noticed her amazing little arse covered with just a thin layer of satin dressing gown. Through the first door she turned and led me into the stairwell.

Looking as nervous as a teenage virgin, Linda sat on the concrete step and unzipped my trousers. Reaching in she released my cock and began to give me an amazing hand job. Her free hand undid the cord on her dressing gown and pushed it open.

Her breasts were almost perfectly round. A nice handful topped with large, dark brown nipples. Her belly was flat and she had a cute naval piercing. Her pubic hair was trimmed and she had a great pair of legs. Mike was one lucky man but I happened to know that he was seeing a fat, spotty teenager from the estate and he had been spotted taking her into the bushes in the park for a quick one. The horniest thing was Linda was left handed and a few times her wedding ring caught my eye. It turned me on even more to think that I was getting a hand job off of a married woman.

I reached down and stroked one of her tits. They felt firm to the touch and I gently brushed the nipple with my fingertips. Linda looked up at me and wrinkled her nose with a smile. She was obviously enjoying this as much as I was. My cock twitched and throbbed in her hand.

"You're going to cum for me aren't you?" Linda said. With that she leaned forward and began to lick the end of my cock and taking the engorged tip into her mouth.

It was only about another half a minute before my cock started to twitch inside her mouth and my cum began to flood out. Linda swallowed every drop and continued to lick and suck it to ensure she had completed her task. Eventually she released my cock and looking up at me she smiled.

"How was that then?" She enquired.

Words escaped me so I took her hand and made her stand up. Pulling her close we kissed as my softening cock pressed against her belly.

Moments later we had sorted ourselves out and she was leading me by the hand back down our corridor. Pausing outside her front door we kissed again.

"I'd better clean my teeth again before I go to bed." She said with a wink. Then she quietly opened her front door and disappeared inside. The catch was clicked to lock and that was that.

It wasn't long before I was climbing into the sleeping bag on the sofa bed in the living room. I crashed out.

My alarm woke me up at 8am. The kids were up already getting ready for school. Tom was in the kitchen making a coffee. I pulled on some clothes and quietly let myself out of the flat. Lighting a cigarette I headed for the lift. Mike and Lindas flat was silent as I passed. On the way down in the lift it stopped at the ninth floor and Stacie stepped in with a grin and carrying a bag of rubbish.

So that she was not thrusting a bag of rubbish into me she stood with her back to me. I gently lifted her short denim skirt up to admire her skinny little bottom and her pale yellow underwear. Her legs were slightly parted so I took advantage and slipped my hand between them and caressed her pussy.

"Is this for the sixth cigarette?" She asked me giggling. I worked a finger inside and felt her clit just as the lift door opened on the ground floor.

Pulling my hand away I gave her bottom a pat and she went off to the rubbish bins. I left the tower block and walked over to the public phone. After finding out when my boss would need me again I went back home.

The doors opened on Jades floor and she was waiting for a lift going down with her son taking him to school. She saw me and looked sheepishly at me. I was not too worried. In a few days she would want to pay me back some of what she owed me or to borrow more and she would allow me to do whatever I liked to her in return.

On the eleventh floor Tom was waiting for the lift with the kids. I told the kids to have a good day at school.

"Have you got work today then?" Tom asked me.

"No, I have to call him tonight at about six and find out about tomorrow." I replied.

"Well at least you can catch up on some sleep." Tom suggested, "You look exhausted."

I wait with them until the lift arrived. Tom told me that he had Job Club and then an interview and would not be home until lunchtime. The lift doors opened.

"Karen is still in bed so why don't you join her." Tom said awkwardly then added, "No, that sounded very wrong!"

The lift doors closed and they were gone. Mike was just coming out of his front door as I passed. We exchanged pleasantries and then he was off to work. I wondered if he knew that his sexy wife had given me a gobble on the stairs about eight hours ago. The thought of it made my cock twitch.

I entered the flat and clicked the lock on the front door as it closed behind me. I headed straight upstairs. I went into the kids room and stripped down to my boxers. I was about to get into one of their beds when my cock twitched again. I turned around and headed towards the other bedroom pulling down my boxers as I walked.

Karen grinned as I walked into her bedroom. She pulled back the covers and I got into bed with her.

"Tom won't be back until lunchtime." She said and pulled the covers back over us.

I leaned forward to kiss her and said, "Hmm, I know."