Twenty-Four Hours Ch. 1

Story Info
Mandy's fantasies turn to reality while sunbathing.
2.8k words
4.29
21.7k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Afternoon Surprises

As I sit and contemplate my life that has passed by me quicker than I anticipated I see that my next door neighbour is in his back yard mowing his lawn. It's a hot day and I can see his body glistening with the sweat he is producing while he works.

I am sitting by the pool which has a complete view of his back yard, therefore I have a complete view of his body which by now is naked from his neck to waist as he has shed his T-Shirt.

I decided to take the day off work as I felt I needed a well earned break, so I decided to relax with a sexy book, a bottle of suntan lotion and a pitcher of Margarita's, and of course my lovely view. Of course the view was very enticing, I could see the muscles of his shoulders moving as he pushed the mower along and the glistening on his dark tanned skin. He was wearing a pair of tight denim jeans which were tight enough to accentuate his well toned butt... mmmmmm now that was a nice sight, I kind of like a tight butt on a man.

It is almost as if he can feel me watching him, he turns and looks in my direction and I wave and holler a hello as he does the same his eye lingering on me a little longer then are necessary, now this sends a chill up my spines and a quiver deep down in the pit of my stomach which in turn makes me just a little wet.

I reach for my bottle of lotion that is sitting next to me on the decking and I sit up a little and start to spread it liberally over my legs making sure that he is watching me as I rub higher up my legs towards my now open thighs. I decide seeing he is obviously enjoying the view that I would give him something a little more exciting to look at as I stand and turn my back towards him raising my right leg to rest on the lounge and bending over slightly I begin to rub lotion up and down my leg, making sure that I am bending enough so that he has an ample view of my tight, toned behind.

Ohhhhh now I am enjoying this, I love to show off and tease with my nice, tight, toned and tanned body, but I don't want to make it to obvious what it is I am trying to accomplish here, I want for him to make the first move. I alternate legs for a little while so that he had a good view from behind, I can almost feel his gaze blazing into the back of me. I sit back down again on my lounge and slide back until my back is up tight again the back of it and I squeeze a little more of the lotion onto my hands, I rub them together to even out the consistency then I start to apply it to my chest and shoulders. He is brazenly standing there watching me now and I smile directly at him just to let him know I like to be watched.

As I start to apply a little lotion to the tops of my breasts that are peeking out of the top of my bikini I can see that he has now got a little bit of a bulge in those snug fitting jeans he is wearing, I chuckle to myself inwardly as I take note that my little tease show here seems to be working, maybe I should up the anti a little? I slowly reach behind my back and untie the strings that are holding the back of my bikini together and then I reach up behind my neck and untie the other, I let the bikini top fall to my lap as I rub a little more lotion into my breasts. I notice that his mouth is now gaping open and the bulge in the front of his jeans is quite big. He certainly looks like he is carrying a nice package in them which in turn has me feeling quite frisky.

I roll onto my stomach and put my arms under my chin and decide it would be a good idea to relax for a while and maybe let him get a good view of my butt. I hear his mower start up again and I realise that he has gone back to his gardening, so I decide to take a little nap out in the sun.

I wake up some time later to the sound of someone standing beside my lounge asking me is I need some lotion on my back as I looks like I am burning a little. I half turn and lift my sunglasses up to see my lovely next door neighbour standing before me with a lopsided grin of his face and a semi hard-on in his pants and that nice toned body just begging to be touched.

My reply is a broad smile as he reaches for my bottle of lotion and sits down beside me on the lounge and gently pushes me back down onto it. I hear the slurp of the lotion as he pours it into his hand then I feel his strong hands on my shoulder as he slowly rubs the lotion into my back. I inwardly groan as his hands on me are such a sensational feeling. His large hand are on both sides of my back now slowly heading down to the top of my bikini bottoms then he slowly rubs them back up my back with his thumbs rubbing up my back bone, he does this a few times and then stops to put more lotion on his hands and asks if I would like the back of my legs done. I utter my agreement with a slight moan as I am totally relaxed by this stage. I hear him shift his weight on the lounge as he kneels at the end of it and starts to rub a little more lotion into the bottom of my calves slowly working his way up the back of my knees. God it feels so wonderful to have a mans hands on my body I have been neglecting myself a little lately as I have been so consumed with my job. What a wonderful idea it was for me to take the day off work.

I feel his hands leave the bottom of my legs as I hear another slurp of the lotion as he pours it into his hands, I feel his weight shift again as he moves up a little on the lounge towards the top of my waiting legs. I could make this quite interesting for him, which I think I might just do. I inwardly chuckle to myself at the prospect of what may come if I can pluck up the courage to be a little naughty. He gently grasps the bottom of my left thigh and starts to rub both of his hand upwards towards the top. I think he has his own agenda in mind as he slowly reaches up a little further with every stroke. On his third attempt at gliding up my thigh I gently spread my thighs just a little giving him a bit more leverage at the very top hoping he is feeling naughty enough to be a little adventurous. My hoping is turned into reality as on his next approach up my thigh as his hands wonder a little higher and he brushes his fingers against the bottom of my butt. I gently gasp as the feeling is so intense, as I slowly turn around and smile at him he gently urges me to lay back down and relax.

By now I am finding it increasingly hard to relax as the feel of his hands on my skin is like fire. I can tell he is enjoying it as well as he is now leaning closer in towards me and I can feel his body heat with every stroke up and down my thigh that he takes. His hands leave my thigh and he squirts a little more lotion onto his hands then he reaches for my other thigh and now he is a little more daring as he strokes all the way up it towards my now wet and waiting mound between them, I subtly spread my legs a little more and sigh gently as he once again reaches up a lot further this time and brushes his hand firmly against the back of my pussy and I can feel his excitement as well as my own rising. This is sensational I think inwardly as he once again reaches inside my thigh and this time I feel him move his fingers slightly over my pussy on his upward stroke. I sigh my approval and moan slightly just to let him know how much I adore this attention he has blessed me with. His offering to apply lotion to my back was now turning into an erotic massage and the longer it progressed the more excited I was getting. On his next approach up my thigh he does not touch the inside he progresses up to my bottom and his hands enter the bottom of my bikini pants, this really does get my attention and I moan "mmmmmmmm... now that feels nice."

He responds with "mmm yes it sure feels nice to me... would you like me to do your front?"

Now how can a girl resist an offer like that! I slowly turn to look up at him and I instantly see the gleam in his eye and I know I may just get my long lost fantasy of feeling this man up close and personal. I slowly roll over onto my back not ashamed at all about the fact that I am no longer wearing my bikini top. He looks directly at my breast which are sitting up high and firm and by now my nipple are erect and poking out awaiting his touch. His look is long and lingering and I notice that he licks his lower lip in what I assume is anticipation of better things to come.

He squeezes a liberal amount of lotion into his palms and moves up the lounge a little further so that he is now sitting beside my hips. He reaches up and starts to slowly rub my shoulders paying particular attention the muscle where my neck attaches my collarbone, he gently rubs it with his thumbs and I close my eyes as I enjoy the relaxing and damn erotic feeling of his hands. He slowly and gently lowers both of his hands so that they are just above my perky breasts, he looks me in the eye and see an approval of sorts and proceeds to slowly lower them, he very delicately touches both of my breast at the same time and I let out a long sigh as I was holding my breathe waiting for his touch. He takes both of my breast into his hands and rubs the lotion on his hands all over them rubbing especially hard around my now very erect and hard nipples. I can't take an awful lot more of this and I respond with "My god your touch is electric!"

I think he takes this as his last approval and slowly lowers his face towards mine, his lips graze mine in a lingering kiss that knocks me for a sixer. I have been secretly fantasizing about him for a long time now and to have him within my reach is almost unbearable. He shocks me now by saying "Do you realise how long I waited to be able to touch you and kiss you like that?"

I am now flabbergasted I had no idea he was interested in pursuing anything other than a friendly chat over the fence and a quick wave hello and goodbye as our paths crossed. It seems this Adonis of a man has been fantasizing about me as much as I have been about him.

I am utterly speechless I look into his eyes and lift my hand to the back of his head and slowly bring his mouth onto mine in a more potent, soul searching kiss. I take the upper hand and gain a little access to his mouth with my tongue which is all he can bare, he takes me in his arms and devours my mouth with his leaving me gasping for breathe when we finally separate.

"I... ummmm I... never knew you felt that way about me" I finally said when I got my breathe back.

"I never wanted you to know how I felt Mandy" he responds.

I was a little shocked at his response and was just about to say something when he hushed me with his finger and lent down once again to brush his lips against mine moaning when he pulled away. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me raising his right hand and brushes it against my cheek. The sweetness of his touch and the tenderness with which he did so amazed me I had no idea how to react, this is totally unexpected. I mean I have fantasized about him for such a long time and I never expected them to be reciprocated and now here he is telling me he has been doing the same. Wow am I a lucky girl!!

He sat back a little now and looked at me as if he wants to say something but is a little embarrassed so I give him my full attention and ask what it is he is trying to tell me.

"I never in my wildest dreams thought you would be the slightest bit interested in me" he says as the blood rushes to his face.

Now I am totally floored, you see sitting before me is the most adorable man that I have ever known he is tall with dark brown hair and smouldering blue eyes and a well toned and well looked after body and a butt that I would kill to get my hands on, he has a personality to match, he is attentive, caring and always helpful when asked to help around the neighbourhood not to mention extremely good looking.

"What makes today different?" I ask him quietly.

"I thought I would take a chance because you just looked so god damn sexy sitting there while I was mowing earlier" He says shyly.

"I'm awfully Glad you did" was all I had the nerve to say at that moment, you see I was finding it incredibly hard to breath with him so close in front of me.

"Would you like to take this inside?" I ask him as I sexily raise my eyes to him a little.

"Ummmmm actually no I don't Mandy" he says to me slowly.

Now I am a little confused I am not sure what is happening here one minute he is coming on to me and the next he is turning down and invitation to take it a little further indoors.

"Mandy I would really love for you to join me for dinner tonight at my place? He asks me shyly.

Now my confusion turns to joy as I suddenly beam my sexy smile at him and say "Yes Sam I would love that."

"OK then well I had better head back home and get things organized" he quickly says while standing.

"Sure" I say standing myself.

He quickly puts his hands around my waist and pulls me closer towards him and gently lowers his lips to mine once again to kiss me. I was not going to stand for a lingering kiss this time I wrapped my arms around his neck and stepped in a little closer and stand on my tippy toes and kiss him back so fiercely that I could feel the beginning of a bulge against my stomach..

"Is there anything that you would like for me to bring with me tonight?" I ask him seductively.

"No I don't think so... just that gorgeous smile of yours will be enough for me" he says.

"Ok then... what time?" I ask him.

"Oh lets say 6:00 ish" he says as he swirls his fingers around the small of my back.

"Mmmmmmm sounds perfect to me. I'll see you then." I say as I leave the circle of his warm arms and turn to head back inside. As I enter my back door I see him heading over the fence dividing our properties. I shut the door and reflect on the events of the afternoon and try to grasp how one minute I am admiring his gorgeous butt while he is mowing his lawn and the next minute he is sitting beside me on my lounge chair stroking my body and telling me how long he has waited to do it. I skip up the stairs heading toward the bathroom as I have a couple of hours to pamper myself before dinner tonight.

To Be Continued...