Twenty Four Hours: The First Hour

Story Info
She's his for 24 hours.
2.4k words
4.28
51.2k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lapinova
lapinova
10 Followers

I couldn’t believe I was doing this, even though I had thought about it all day, every day for weeks. I told myself that I knew what I was in for, but on the other hand… I also knew that he was full of surprises and I could never be really sure what it was that would happen once I got on the other side of the door.

I shifted nervously from one foot to the other as I reached out to ring the doorbell. I knew once I touched that bell, it would be too late to turn back and I wouldn’t have any choice as to what happened beyond that point.

I still can’t believe I touched the button and rang the bell.

When he answered, I felt my sex melt. Just seeing him, seeing the way he stood straight and confident, the expression on his face, made me instantly wet. I sighed, thinking that this was something I really wanted to do. As soon as I saw him, my doubts were gone and I was his. He stepped aside, and I understood I was to enter. I stepped in a few feet, then he closed the door behind me and I turned around to look at him. He was standing with his back to the door, a harsh expression on his face.

“You know what you’re here for, you know that for the next 24 hours you are entirely mine to command.”

“Yes, I know.”

“For the next day, you will do only as I command, no matter how humiliating it seems. Anything I tell you to do, you will do, and if you do not…” he trailed off and gave me a menacing smile, “if you do not, I will punish you. If you follow my commands but not quickly enough, or not as well as it suits me, I will punish you. I might just punish you because I like to. The rules are mine, and I can change them whenever I like, and if you break any rules you will be punished whether I’ve explained it to you or not. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“You will answer me appropriately whenever I ask you a question. You will say “yes, Sir” or “no, Sir” when I ask you a question. You will not speak without permission. You will not be permitted to go to the bathroom without asking me, you will not touch yourself without permission, and you will most certainly not climax without my permission. You are a toy. You are here for my pleasure, not your own. You will only be allowed to orgasm if I feel you’ve earned it, or when I feel it might please me. If you come before I permit it, I will punish you. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good. On your knees, slut. You can begin service with sucking my cock.”

I looked up at him, and knelt obediently.

“Closer, slut. You don’t expect me to come over to you, do you?”

I started to rise, but then he interrupted me before I was even halfway up. “Come to me on your knees.”

I crawled on my hands an knees until I was directly before him. I looked up at him, and saw him glaring at me expectantly, waiting for me to get started. I reached up, and undid his belt and the zipper of his jeans, and slid them down a bit. He wasn’t wearing anything underneath, and I could smell his cock. I realized my mouth was watering, I wanted to taste him so bad. He was only half-erect, but when I licked the head and softly took it in my mouth, I could feel it stiffening between my lips. I sucked it hard, then released a little, mimicking the action he would receive from my pussy when he finally chose to take me there. After a few in-and-out strokes from my mouth, he shoved his hands into my hair and shoved my face rudely down on his cock, forcing the entire length of it down my throat. I was gasping around the thick shaft, almost gagging, but he didn’t seem to care. He didn’t even make a sound, he just pumped my face back and forth, heedless of how uncomfortable I was. My knees started to ache, and I desperately wanted to adjust my position, but I didn’t dare move. I was there to be used, and if he chose to fuck my mouth for hours, he could. I found myself drooling a little at the thought of him filling my mouth with his come, feeling him shove his penis all the way into my mouth and coming all over the back of my throat. My pussy ached, I was so wet. I wanted desperately to play with myself, but I was scared of what he might do if I began without his permission.

Suddenly, he pulled out of my mouth so abruptly I heard a wet popping sound. He told me to stand up and go into the living room. Weakly, my knees aching from their time on the floor and my thighs trembling with my need, I walked where he pointed.

“Bend over that chair”, he commanded.

I did as I was told, placing my hands on the seat and waiting for him to instruct me further. He came closer, and stood just out of my line of sight. I turned to look, and he grabbed my hair and roughly turned my head. “Keep your eyes turned straight ahead, and put your elbows on the seat. I want you bending over further, your ass up higher and your legs apart farther.”

I put my elbows on the chair as he said, and asked “is this better, Sir?”

No sooner were the words out of my mouth than I felt a sharp pain across my ass, as he whipped his belt across my bottom. I exhaled sharply, instantly knowing that I had spoken out of turn. “Don’t speak unless I ask you a question. Next time I do it, it will be twenty strokes, not just one.” He rubbed the tender spot he had just abused, and I shuddered. His hands pushed my legs apart roughly, and I had no choice but to comply with how he moved me. “Now, slut… did you follow my instructions and come dressed as I’d told you?”

For a moment I was afraid to answer, afraid his question was rhetorical and any speech would make him hit me with his belt again. Then I realized what he meant, and became afraid to answer, knowing what I said would only anger him.

“Answer me. Did you come to my house with no underwear as I told you to?”

Biting my lip, I answered meekly, “No, Sir.”

He flung my skirt up, exposing my pretty black panties. He growled under his breath.

“Why did you not obey my instructions?”

“well, Sir… I… well, it was kind of cold, and I had to take the bus, and I was scared someone might be able to see, and…”

That was when I felt the belt across my ass again, this time even harder, and without the slight protection of the skirt’s fabric.

“Those are flimsy excuses, as flimsy as these” he said, and he slid his fingers under the waistband of my panties. He yanked them down hard, and I heard them rip as he roughly pulled them off my body. I yelped in pain as the fabric dug into my waist before ripping in two, and he belted me again. “I’m going to give you the belt, thirty strokes for disobedience. You haven’t started today off very well, slut… disobeying from the very start this way. Thirty strokes, each of which you’ll count out loud as you receive them. If you miss one, or lose count… I will start from the beginning again. Understood?”

“Yes, Sir.”

Without another word, he brought he belt down on my rear again. “One”, I said. He followed up with several more, and I counted out as he did it. “Two. Three. Four. Five.”

The whole time he was spanking me and I was counting, I could sense his eyes staring at my ass and my exposed pussy. With every stroke, I became more excited, and growing wetter knowing he could see my excitement. While the belt hurt a great deal, it was also a very exciting, very sexy sensation and I could feel my juices dripping down my thighs as he continued to whip me with his belt. On some strokes, the belt would not merely slash across my ass, but lick my pussy and slap hard against my clit. Every time that happened, I would sharply exhale out the number, rather than speak it. “Twenty. Twenty-one.” My breath grew ragged and my voice barely audible as I counted. “Twenty-nine. Thirty.” I was shuddering, almost on the verge of passing out from the intense sensations he’d achieved with his belt. I was breathing hard, gasping for breath and every part of my body ached with desire. My tits felt especially sensitive, and I wanted very badly to take my shirt and bra off, because my nipples brushed against the fabric every time he smacked me again, and the contact was maddening.

He said nothing now, but I stayed in place, afraid to move out of position until he told me to. The next thing I felt was his finger sliding deep into my pussy. I sighed, and pushed my sex back against his hand. It felt so good, and that was what I really wanted. “That’s a hungry little cunt, isn’t it?” I panted, but didn’t answer right away. His voice took on a more insistent tone, and I knew I had better answer him when he asked again “isn’t it?”.

“Yes, Sir.”

“Do you need it to be fucked?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“I think something else needs it more.”

Before I could protest, or beg, or even comprehend what it was he meant, he’d pulled his finger from my dripping hole and shoved it into my ass. I couldn’t help it, I let out a deep, guttural sound. He laughed and pushed it in harder. “Feel how accommodating your ass can be. I think you need this.”

I wanted to turn and look at him, but after the way he’d reacted last time, I thought I’d better not. It took all the determination I had not to just take a quick peek at what he was doing back there. I could feel his finger plunging in and out of me, stretching me with every move. I could sense other motions behind me, and I realized he had to be stroking his cock. A little whine escaped my lips, it was out before I even knew it was going to happen. He laughed again, and he moved in closer. The next thing I knew, there was a sharp pain at my backside as he shoved the whole length of his shaft into my tight little hole. I shuddered and did not move at all, I was scared to. I hadn’t experimented with my backside much, and he’d certainly never taken me so harshly or with so little preparation before. I truly felt like his toy, which only excited me more. Every inch of my skin was tingling, and I felt completely helpless as he rutted behind me. I know I must have made sounds, because he slapped my ass again and told me to be quiet, but I could hear laughter in his voice. I think he was amused by my reaction, and was pleased that being his toy excited me. I could feel muscles in my back twitching, my whole body was tense with desire, in spite of the agony of being impaled on him. Every time he thrust hard into me again , I could feel his balls slap against my pussy. My arms ached from holding my upper body up, and I could feel my legs growing weak and rubbery, but I still wanted more. I wanted to climax so badly! I whined. “Do you want to come?” he asked me, and I answered “Yes, Sir!”. It was barely more than a whisper.

“You forgot to say please” he replied. I could hear the humour in his voice, but I felt his hand move from the place on my back where he’d been holding me still to my sopping wet pussy. He was not at all gentle as he rubbed my clit, and I started to shake against him. I was on the very very edge before climax, and I wanted it bad. I moaned deeply, and I heard him laugh again.

He pulled out of me then, smacking my rear again as he did it. My whole body was quivering, waiting for a release that was suddenly being denied. I was close to tears in frustration, I felt so denied. My breath came in harsh, deep gulps, and I know my expression probably betrayed what I was feeling. I collapsed to my knees, and he walked in front of me. His cock was still hard.

“You disobeyed me, which is why I’m not going to allow you to come now.”

I didn’t even have the strength to whine, but I could tell he knew what the next question I wanted to ask would be.

“I’m not even going to allow you to have my come inside you, because of your disobedience. You will have to make it up to me if you want to feel me come inside you.”

He then took his cock in his hand, and made me watch, helpless, as he stroked himself to a full climax. A few drops landed on my face, but when I moved to wipe them off with the sleeve of my shirt, he grabbed my wrist and commanded “No. It stays.” I looked up to his face, and in a kinder tone he said “Don’t worry, you’ll be given the chance to make it up to me. Now go to the bathroom, strip and clean yourself up. But do not wash my come off your face. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir”, I whispered, and moved to obey his newest orders, glancing at the clock as I went.

I realized we’d only spent just over one hour of the twenty-four we’d agreed upon, and wondered at what the other twenty-three would bring.

lapinova
lapinova
10 Followers