Twenty Four Hours: The Second Hour

Story Info
She gets wet.
2.5k words
4.05
49.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lapinova
lapinova
10 Followers

I stripped off what was left of my clothing, seeing how rumpled and dishevelled I looked after he had used me. Still, when I looked in the bathroom mirror, I noticed a healthy-looking blush on my cheeks. It would be hard to convince anyone that I hadn’t enjoyed the rough treatment he’d given me, because truthfully, I had.

I started the shower, and then decided to use the toilet while the water warmed. When I finished, I decided not to flush it right away, because it would affect the temperature of the water. I figured I could flush it when I got out of the shower, and I really wanted to clean up.

I glanced around to see if there was something I could use to pin my hair out of the way while I washed. Snatching a comb off of the counter, I scooped my hair up and stuck the comb in it to fix it out of my face while I scrubbed the sweat of our encounter off of my body. I stepped into the shower, and began lathering my body, beginning with my neck and working my way down, being careful not to touch the come he’d left on my face. I smiled a little to myself thinking about it, he had marked me as if I was nothing more than his territory, his property. I wanted to touch it, and stopped myself when my hand was halfway to my face. No, I had best not do that, he’d told me not to. Knowing how harshly he’d punished me for wearing panties, I didn’t want to anger him again. If I pleased him, he might allow me to come the next time he played with me.

I continued to wash myself, moving down from my neck and over my breasts. As I soaped my skin, I noticed marks he’d left from his fingers when he’d gripped me so hard. My nipples hardened thinking of it, and I decided to hurry up the shower and go back to him. It would not do to take too long, now that I thought about it. I remembered that he’d told me I couldn’t touch myself while I belonged to him, and found myself trying to decide if that included washing my pussy and ass for him. I would have to touch them in order to wash properly, and he’d told me to clean up. I bit my lip, aware of the contradiction. Either way, I was liable to be in trouble. If I was clean when he examined me, he’d know I touched myself. If I didn‘t wash completely, he would punish me for disobeying his command to clean up. I trembled a little, anticipating what he might do to me.

I decided that since he’d commanded me to clean up, I would wash everything properly. He would know that I had to do it in order to follow his orders, and he’d probably want his toy clean and ready for him to use. I worked up a good lather in my hands, then washed the intimate parts he’d so abused. The soap stung a little after the aggressive attention I had just received, but I continued in spite of the stinging. I even enjoyed it a little, remembering the way he’d just shoved himself roughly in me.

I rinsed off all the lather, and got out of the shower. I took a towel off of the rack and dried my wet skin off. I sat on the toilet seat to dry off my legs and feet more thoroughly, and remembered that I had to flush it still. I pulled the lever and returned to drying myself off.

I was just taking the comb out of my hair and letting it down when the door swung open abruptly.

Immediately, my heart sank in fear. He was angry, I could see it in his face. His eyes looked so cold, and I could swear he could see right through me. My stomach clenched and I trembled as he came into the room and grabbed me by the wrist. He yanked me off of the toilet and forced me to stand up.

“Sir, I’m sorry!” I blurted out. I didn’t know exactly what it was I had done wrong, but I knew I had to have done something. I thought he seemed inordinately angry- was all this because I had touched myself in order to wash? “I was only trying to do what you told me!”

He grabbed my other wrist and held them both in one hand, then silenced me by slapping my face. It stung worse, because the skin was still wet from his come. He glared at me angrily and told me to be silent. I swallowed and bit my lip. My heart was beating like a rabbit’s. I knew that there would be no sense in trying to defend my actions, it would only make him more angry.

Holding my wrists together in one hand, I saw him glance around the room. His gaze rested on the bathrobe hanging on the back of the door, and he dragged me behind him as he stepped over to it. He pulled the belt off of the robe, yanking it roughly through the loops. The robe fell on the floor, but he didn’t seem to notice. He yanked me behind him back towards the bathtub and pulled my wrists up above my head. With his other hand, he began to tie them together and lash them to the shower curtain bar. I was standing naked on the cold tile, hands above my head, my skin still damp and my ass still aching from him, and I was getting cold. I struggled a little, and my motions shook the curtain rod. I stopped immediately, and he said “I wouldn’t do that if I were you. If you pull that off the wall, I’ll make you very sorry.”

He stood back to look at me, and smiled, satisfied that I couldn’t (or wouldn’t) move very much. He grabbed one nipple, and pulled it hard, lifting the entire breast with it. My breasts are quite large, and it hurt a great deal for that much weight to be supported by the little nipple he held in his fingers. I moaned and squirmed, and he chuckled. He dropped the nipple, only to grab the other one and do the same.

“I like you tied standing with your arms up like that, it makes your tits stand out straight in front of you quite nicely. Easier to play with.”

He slapped them hard, first one with his palm, then back of the hand across the other. I gasped, and squirmed, and he grabbed the nipples again, one in each hand. He pulled towards him, and I had no choice but to lean in as far as I was able with the restraints I had. He took his belt off again, the same belt he had whipped me with earlier. I felt a surge of desire between my legs at the sight of it. He brought it hard across my breasts, making me yelp with pain. He did it again and again, I don’t know how many times. It occurred to me briefly that I was fortunate he hadn‘t asked me to count the strokes this time, because I was too excited to pay attention. It hurt so much, and I felt so exposed, but I wanted him so bad. Every time the leather went across my nipples, I felt a twinge in my clit.

“Do you know why you’re being punished, slut?”

Now I had to decide… do I tell him what I had done against his wishes and risk being punished twice because I was wrong, or do I tell him I don’t know, risking a severe punishment because I should know what he expects of me?

I decided to tell him what I had done, because I knew he would be able to tell I was hiding something. I did not want more punishment for lying to him.

“Because I touched my pussy and ass when I was showering, Sir?”

He slapped my breasts again, harder this time.

“Wrong, although I think you deserve some punishment for that as well. No, you’re being punished for something much worse. Now, what other command of mine did you disobey while you were in here?”

My mind raced as I tried to remember what else I might have done. I shivered, partly from the cold, partly out of nervousness. I couldn’t think! What else could he be angry about?

“I’m not clean enough, Sir?”

I cried out as he slapped my tits once more.

“No, slut… although that may be the case. We’ll see if you stand up to inspection in a moment. But no, that’s not it. No other sins come to mind?”

I shook my head and whispered “no, Sir.”

He chuckled again. “A shame. I could have been easier on you if you had been able to own up to your transgression.” He stepped closer to me, and I tried to step back, but my legs were up against the cold porcelain of the bathtub and there was nowhere for me to go. “No, slut. You are being punished because you decided to use that” he said, gesturing towards the toilet, “without my permission. Did I not tell you when you arrived that you were not to use the bathroom without permission?”

My mouth dropped open. I didn’t know I was going to say anything until it was already out, but the second I said it, I knew it was a mistake.

“That’s not fair, Sir! You told me to go to the bathroom!”

The look he gave me made me instantly sorry I had spoken out.

Catlike in his speed, he reached out and slapped me across the face. I gasped in shock, and he gripped my chin in his strong hand, forcing me to look him in the eye. I shuddered and tried to pull away, but he held me in place and I soon realized it was futile to struggle.

“Do not contradict me. “Fair” is irrelevant here. You are mine.”

Still holding my face, he shoved my legs apart with his other hand and pushed a finger inside my warm slit.

“You’re awfully wet, slut.” he leaned in and spoke softly, the sound of his voice exciting me more. “I don’t think that’s just water, it feels very slippery in there.” I moaned so softly, it was very nearly a sigh as he pistoned his fingers in and out of my pussy. “You like this, don’t you?”

“Yes, Sir”, I whispered, rocking my hips in time with the motion of his hand. I felt so exposed and so dirty.

He laughed again and pulled his hand away abruptly. He held his damp fingers up to my face and said “Lick them off.” I just stood there gaping at him for a moment. He pulled my face closer to his. “Do it. Lick your juices off my fingers.”

I closed my eyes and obeyed him, first licking up and down his fingers, then when he pushed them forward, taking them into my mouth and sucking on them.

“Mmm, good girl. Clean my fingers off for me.”

I squirmed, pushing my thighs together as I sucked hungrily at his fingers. I could feel my pussy aching for him to touch it again, and I couldn’t stand still, but I didn‘t dare move around too much. He pulled them out of my mouth and smiled, and I looked at him pleadingly. My arms ached from being bound above my head for so long, and I was hoping he’d see fit to untie me and fuck me. Maybe he would even forgive me enough to allow me to come. He finally released my chin, and my jaw ached from being held so tight in his hand for so long. He caressed my neck and shoulders, and moved his hands down to my breasts, flicking the nipples and making me gasp. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, and I shivered as my sensitive nipples brushed against the rough fabric of his shirt.

“You know, I do still have to punish you. You did disobey me.” he murmured. I trembled, and pressed myself against him harder. He stroked my hair as he mused aloud. “What sort of punishment will make you remember that I control all that you do now? Hmm… “ he trailed off. I bit my lip, hoping against hope it wouldn’t be too bad, or too humiliating. I promised myself that whatever it was, I would be as brave as I could and bear it well, and that I would not disappoint him again. The way it stood, I was afraid I would go through my entire 24 hours without being allowed a single orgasm!

He pulled back to arm’s length and grinned. “I have it now.” He unzipped his pants again and pulled his cock out. I didn’t think I could get much wetter, but seeing it again made me that much more excited. I could feel my juices dripping onto the inside of my thighs, I was so turned on. My reaction wasn’t lost on him, because he smiled again and reached over to me, sliding his finger in between the lips and rubbing the hard little clit with more pressure than I would ever use myself. I moaned and he pulled away again, and laughed. I moaned with frustration, because I wanted to climax so badly and I knew he wouldn’t allow it yet.

He stood back a little, and took his cock in his hand. Instead of stroking it to fullness, he pointed it at me and let loose a warm stream of urine. “You want to take a piss so bad, you can take mine.”

I was completely in shock. I felt so humiliated, but I wanted him more than ever. If I had felt like he had marked me as his territory before, I felt completely his now that he had marked me like a dog. My arms ached and I felt like I could barely stand up any longer. I didn’t trust my voice to speak at all, let alone to ask him to release me.

“Now, slut… would you like me to let you down?”

“Yes Sir, please.” My voice was almost inaudible, I was so exhausted and overstimulated. He untied my wrists, and guided them down to my sides, rubbing the arms gently to help the circulation return to normal after being held in such an unnatural position for so long. He helped me down and set me into the bathtub, put the plug in and turned on the taps. He took a moment to make sure the temperature was right, then he sat down on the edge of the tub and stroked my hair. “Now, bathe and make yourself clean again for me. Don’t take too long, I will be waiting for you in the dining room. If you please me when you come in, I might even allow you to come.” He leaned over and kissed my forehead before standing up and exiting the bathroom.

lapinova
lapinova
10 Followers