Twenty Grand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some time she started kissing my chest again. I was swamped with guilt once again. "Look, I can't do this again."

"Hmmm?" she moaned, kissing down my body. "If you need some help...." She kept kissing lower until she licked the head of my dick.

I scooted up. "No, really!"

"What's wrong with you?" she snorted, bouncing off the bed. "You probably have someone, don't you?" (She couldn't have been more wrong.)

She started gathering up her clothes. (She was really trying to leave.) I had seconds to make a life-changing decision.

I scrambled off the bed and grabbed my bag from underneath. (She wasn't going anywhere.)

It was a struggle, but I managed to get her gagged and tied to the bed. She put up more of a fight when I tried to rope her feet to the bed frame, but I finally had her in place. I stepped back. She was tied up spread eagle, naked, and totally helpless. My dick fluttered. Glancing at the clock, I saw I still had some time. I could do anything to this poor woman now. I shook those thoughts from my head. I didn't want to be that guy.

She began moaning, pleadingly, into her gag. It was making me even more nervous. I dressed and then I gathered my stuff and headed for the door. I made the mistake of looking back. I couldn't leave her here like this. I dropped my stuff and went back over and covered her with a blanket. I kissed her forehead as a tear rolled down my face.

She gurgled, "Please, don't leave me," into her gag.

I jumped up and ran to the door. I opened it up and cursed. I just couldn't. I shut it again and stood there. My head was swirling. I wanted to leave and put this behind me, but I couldn't. I simply couldn't leave her here to die for a lousy twenty grand. I didn't know if it was the woman, the sex, or morals, but it didn't seem right.

I moved back over to the bed and sat down. Angela was still moaning into her gag.

I had to forcefully tell her to "can it," so I could think.

Minutes later, I finally brushed the hair back off her face. "I don't know how to tell you this, but here goes." I told everything I knew about the money and the note, giving it to her straight. She was wide-eyed and silent. (I wondered if she believed me.)

"Look, maybe it has something to do with your job or maybe...? I don't know, but maybe we can work it out together. I mean, I can't leave you here. I just can't. I make no promises. I still have most of the money. Maybe we can go somewhere and try to figure this out. But we better get going."

She moaned into her gag. I apologized and un-gagged her and started untying her. I moved fast. She was rubbing her wrists, thanking me. I gathered up her clothes, and she started to dress...slowly. I was trying to rush her along, but she was lolly-gagging.

"C'mon, let's move it."

She just smiled at me. It was strange.

She pulled me close and hugged me. "Merry Christmas."

I pulled away. "No time for that. Now, let's go." I started pulling her along when I heard the door buzz. (Shit!) The door slowly opened. (MY knife.... My bag was on the floor right next to the damn door.) A dark figure stood in the doorway. We were trapped. I pulled Angela behind me.

A voice bellowed, "You alright, Babe?"

(Babe?) "Look asshole, I know karate." (I lied on impulse.)

"I'm sure you do," he said, with a laugh. Now I recognized him as one of the men that Angela was dancing with. In fact, he was the guy I was worried about. (What was going on here?)

Angela brushed past me and danced over and gave the man a passionate kiss. I stumbled back and sat down on the bed. They both turned to me, sly smiles on their faces.

"Is this the part where you tell me what the fuck is going on?"

"Oh, don't be mad. You were sweet. I thought you were going to leave me to die.... Most do."

I scratched my head.

"Of course, some of them tell me before they fuck me...."

"Let me handle this, babe," the man interrupted, stroking her hair. "You see my wife and I...."

"Wife?" I snapped.

"Yeah, I didn't die in a car crash." He chuckled. "No, we've just been married a while, and this is how we keep the spark alive."

I sat there feeling more foolish by the second, as they went on to tell me about how they have done this for years now. Always around Christmas time. They were well off, and it was like this was their way of donating to charity. They pick a guy and a hotel and play their little life-or-death game. The whole time, her husband is in the next room listening. His wife had a little microphone on her pocketbook. There was also one clamped on the lamp next to the bed. It was so obvious once it was pointed out. No hidden cameras though (at least that's what they said). I was told that her husband only listens for security reasons and not for kink. (But I'm sure that's exactly why she gave the play-by-play.)

"Why me?" I wondered.

"Remember that redhead from the Internet site who you went out on a couple of dates with? Her name was Roxanne."

I closed my eyes and nodded. (She was my last date.)

"She's my best friend and likes to date, so she helps me pick the guy. Funny, she didn't do a good job of describing your looks. I really liked your blue eyes. Anyways, she's married, too, or you might have got some."

I shook my head. (I'd liked that girl. We had a couple of nice dates, and then she suddenly blew me off. That's why I stopped dating.) I was also trying to put the pieces together.

"And that's how we knew where you worked and where you lived," Angela's husband said. (I looked at him with a scrunch. He seemed to understand.) "Oh, I worked for a locksmith back when I was in college. Things haven't changed much."

I sighed.

"Awww.... Don't be mad. She liked you. That's why you're here. She said she was moved by your life story, and you were a good guy. You seemed like someone who could use a break."

"You call this a break?" (I was starting to get steamed. Silly me. I'd thought that I had actually pulled off a same night hookup with this woman.)

"Sort of...," her husband chimed in. "A break from the mundane, anyways. You can't say that it wasn't exciting. You can't say that my wife wasn't exciting. You can't say that finding a boatload of money wasn't exciting. You can't say...."

"You're twisted!" I snapped. (The assholes had played a game with me, and they were proud of it.)

"Perhaps. And I might feel the same if I were in your shoes. But after a while you'll see things differently. Every time you look at a twenty...you'll think of this."

(He was right, but it was beside the point.)

Angela moved over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks.... For what it's worth, I had a good time and the sex was nice, too. Enjoy the money."

She turned and never looked back. They left me sitting alone, stinging. I didn't have a lot, but I had my pride. Who did they think they were? I wanted to chase after them and tell them what they could do with their fucking money. But I didn't. I just sat there.

I sat there a good long time.

The way I saw it, I had two options: I could use the money to make a better life for myself. Or I could use it to plot my revenge. (Didn't they say that they did this every year?) I guess I had some time to decide. I smiled, Grinch-like. I knew which way I was already leaning.

The End

Edited by C. Lakewood

Thanks for reading my story.
Comments? Don't be shy.
And please cast your vote.

12