Twenty Questions

Story Info
Hubby seduced by wife's kinky game.
3.2k words
4.36
85k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THURSDAY

I was just settling down to watch a movie when my wife arrived home after a night out with her girlfriend's.

"You're home early," I said.

"Lucia had to be back by ten. She's on the early shift."

"Meet anyone else?"

"Just a couple of hunks - they're coming over for supper later."

"Very funny."

"Actually I wanted to come home because I was feeling a bit horny."

Jo laughed when I immediately switched the TV off.

"Lead the way." I said excitedly.

"Not so fast. Make me a cup of coffee and meet in the bedroom. There's a game I'd like to play with you first."

"I like games." I said, as Jo blew me a kiss. I watched as she made her way upstairs. Jo was dressed in a long black skirt, black high heels, and a white low cut blouse. I loved watching her from behind. She has an amazingly large curvaceous ass and I knew she was wearing stockings underneath her skirt and a new bodice. I quickly made her coffee and joined her in the bedroom.

When I arrived Jo was sat up in bed wearing her dressing gown, pencil and pad in hand. I placed the coffee on the bedside table and asked her what she was doing.

"Well tonight, before, Lucia got ill, we were sat in this bar asking each other really saucy questions."

I felt my hear skip a beat as I climbed into bed beside my sexy wife. She was still wearing the stockings (and hopefully the basque) I could feel the nylon against my bare legs.

"Tell me more." I said.

"Well Lucia asked would I kiss someone of the same sex."

I felt an erection stirring instantly. Like most guys I love the thought of my wife snogging another woman.

"And what did you say?"

"Oh you should never share secrets." Jo teased.

"Oh come on. I'm practically gagging for it, just thinking about your reply."

"So I see...But patience hubby, firstly I've written down here the twenty best naughtiest questions that I can remember from the evening and I thought it'd be fun to ask for your responses."

"That does sound fun."

Jo then leaned over and kissed me passionately, before taking a sip of her coffee."

"What was that for?"

"That was the way we started the game earlier."

"You mean..."

"No, can't tell you yet...but if you're a good boy I may tell you what Lucia and I did later..."

Jo has strawberry blonde hair, is 40 years of age with 34DD gorgeous tits, and a toned sexy body; Lucia, who I've only met briefly once, is about 10 years younger, a brunette and like Jo has ass and tits to die for (they work together at the local hospital where they are a female minority in a male dominated consultant's department). So the thought that my wife may have indulged in something outrageously naughty behaviour with Lucia was a massive turn on.

"But first," Jo continued. "I want to ask you some questions, but you MUST answer honestly and agree to do anything I want sexually and in return I will do anything for you."

"Seriously?"

"Absolutely."

My mind was imagining all sorts of perverse scenarios. I'd never seen Jo like this before. We have a good sex life - she frequently dresses in sexy lingerie. But I have no idea what her sexual fantasies are or even if she has any. She was raised in a fairly conservative home, she's a very loving wife but has never given me any clue as to any dormant kinkiness she might be suppressing. So intrigued I simply said:

"Fire away."

"Promise you will answer truthfully."

"I promise Jo."

"Okay. Here goes. Question one of twenty: What's your favourite pair of panties I wear?"

I knew the answer without having to think about it.

"The large vintage purple and black panties you bought from that naughty 1950s style shop when we were on holiday in Sussex last year."

"They're my favourite to. Good answer...Next question: What's your number one sexual fantasy that you have about me?"

This was it, I couldn't lie - I had to just come out with it. I'd be dying to have this conversation with Jo ever since we'd got married six years ago.

"Watching you have sex with another woman."

"I thought as much. Again...good answer."

"You're not upset?"

"Not at all. Especially after what Lucia and I did earlier."

"Oh stop it, you're driving me insane."

"Aww I'm sorry. Here let me kiss it better."

Jo put her notebook down momentarily and kissed the tip of my penis. I had to really restrain myself from turning her over and shagging her straightaway. But I wanted to hear the rest of the questions.

"Question 3: Do you prefer my tits or my ass?"

Again, an easy question. Though I was surprised by Jo using those words - tits and ass. She normally hates any kind of swear words even if they're fairly innocent.

"You're ass is sensational."

"Yes, lots of guys tell me that."

I wasn't sure I'd heard it right at first, but the naughty smile she flashed me confirmed there was nothing wrong with my hearing. Was she serious? Had some alter ego taken over my wife? I didn't know. But I liked this game even if I felt a little pang of jealousy at the idea of some random guy complimenting my wife on her sexy ass.

"Four. What's your favourite sexual position?"

Another very easy one.

"Taking you from behind!" I exclaimed getting more and more excited. I really like it when Jo lies on her side and I enter her pussy and start banging her from behind occasionally slapping her ample ass. I love the feeling of my balls slapping her ass as well.

"I like being on top. So from now on let's alternate." She said.

"Works for me."

"I do like you taking me from behind, but I'd like to be able to see you doing it."

"We can film it."

"Mmm I've got something else in mind." She placed a finger to her lips silencing my eager reply.

"Question five: Have you ever kissed a guy?"

"No."

"Six: Would you like to?"

"Kiss a guy?"

"Yes."

"No."

"Sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." I was beginning to wonder now where this was going. Why was Jo being so persistent about me kissing a guy. I never had and I never will (or so I thought).

"Seven: Would you like to wear my panties?"

"No."

"Eight: Would you wear them if I asked you to?"

"Erm...probably...Do you want me to?"

"Maybe."

Suddenly it was like I was sharing the bed with an entirely different person. Jo's questions were now disturbing, but also thrilling. I had no idea what the consequences of all this was going to be. But I was becoming hypnotised by Jo's new found naughtiness.

"Nine: Would you prefer me to be a a lap dancer or a porn star?Think carefully before you answer."

Boy that was a tough question. Jo could see the hesitation in my eyes. What would YOU have said? If I said lap dancer Jo may have thought I was a bit of a wimp; but if I said porn star I wasn't sure how she'd react.

"Porn star." I bravely declared.

"That's the right answer." She purred.

I was both delighted and a little scared. My wife was behaving like a nymphomaniac, but I was loving it.

"Okay final question. Then, Dan, you take over for the next ten."

"Agreed."

"Question ten: Would you like to watch me have sex with another guy?"

Where the hell did that come from? I felt my penis deflate immediately.

"Of course not."

"Okay. You're turn."

I decided to instantly reverse the previous question, but to do it in a way that didn't sound vulgar. So I decided to get something else off my mind first.

"Did you kiss Lucia earlier?"

"Yes."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. It was delicious."

"Did you...you know..."

"Yes. We used our tongues."

I was flabbergasted. Just the thought of my sexy wife playing tonsil tennis with another woman was intoxicating. My flagging cock immediately sprang back to life.

"Question twelve I believe: What's your favourite sexual fantasy?"

"You sure you want to know?" Jo asked, looking all sultry as she removed her dressing gown to reveal the new pink bodice she'd recently purchased.

"I'm sure."

"I'd like you to watch two guys fuck me while a tranny fucks you."

It was like being run over by a truck. And yet, and yet, my cock did not deflate this time. As Jo straddled me I pictured watching her get fucked (still reeling from my conservative wife having used that word) by a couple of hunky guys while me and another guy dressed in lingerie fucked each other. The thought sickened me, but I couldn't deny it was also turning me on.

"Oh someone is excited." Jo said removing my boxer shorts.

"Jo I'm really confused." Actually I felt like she'd cast a spell on me.

"That's okay darling. I was too. Until I started reading about all these women who had similar fantasies and I thought, though you and I enjoy sex together, it's never been mind-blowing, we need to spice things up."

"You've been reading about it?"

"Yes. And now I want us to do it!"

"Really."

"Oh please say yes."

I ask again: What would YOU have done? Jo now started giving me oral sex. A wave of emotions was washing over me. I closed my eyes as Jo continued to suck and flick my cock with her tongue. Then she paused, reached into her underwear draw and pulled a pair of pink satin panties over my legs, sliding them up my thighs. I lifted my hips and felt Jo's fingers hitch the panties up fully so they were resting on my inflamed cock and ass. The sensation was amazing. The panties felt incredible.

"May I continue?" Jo asked.

"Oh yes, please do."

Jo then pulled a pair of black glossy silk stockings from the draw. I started having palpitations as one, then the other stocking was slid up my leg and attached to a suspender belt Jo had wrapped around my waist. My cock felt more hard and erect than it had ever been. Jo added a transparent bra and then applied some red lipstick to me. The effect was startling I began to feel really feminine despite my throbbing member.

"Oh you look sexy." Jo said encouragingly. "Good enough to eat in fact." My hot new wife again placed my now panty clad cock in her mouth, then licked my balls. I was now really gagging for it.

The remaining questions forgotten about, Jo again took charge.

"Now we're was I? Yes that's right I was explaining my deepest sexual fantasy." Jo was flicking my nipples through the silky material of the bra which was driving me crazy. "Now let me ask you my little tranny hubby: Would you like to watch your wife get fucked by two gorgeous hunky guys?"

At that moment I would have agreed to anything.

"Yes, yes Jo. I would."

She started rubbing my cock ever so slowly.

"Mmm...Are you sure you want your naughty wife to be fucked by other guys."

"Yes. I want to watch my sexy naughty wife to get gang banged by muscly guys right in front of me."

"And..." Jo continued to slowly slide her hand up and down my raging cock.

"And. And...I want to get fucked by a gorgeous sexy tranny with a big cock." I was overcome with lust now, I was delirious, but I couldn't resist my new kinky wife. She was totally in control.

"That's the right answer my sissy hubby...Okay Lucia bring them in."

I thought I'd heard something earlier downstairs, now those fears were confirmed as Lucia and two guys walked in looking like male models.

Still the spell wasn't broken. In fact my first thought was which one was the tranny.

Lucia strolled over and french kissed Jo, any doubts about letting this happen vanished in watching my wife kiss another woman. It was so hot.

In the meantime the two hunks had already undressed and I could see Jo looking admiringly at their toned, hard bodies and huge cocks. I felt jealous, but not in the way you'd think. I actually envied my wife. Even I was turned on by these guys.

"Dan. This is Alex and Henry. Tell them what you'd like them to do to your wife.

"I want you both to fuck her brains out and fill her pussy with your cum."

Jo then stood up in between them and I watched with Lucia now stroking my nipples, as they started kissing and fondling her. I felt like a sissy hubby unable and unwilling to intervene as Henry slid Jo's panties down and put two fingers in her pussy. Alex, stood behind Jo, was running his hands over her tits and Jo was leaning back so she could french kiss the hot young stud. He was absolutely gorgeous. Built like a Norse god with shoulder length blonde hair. I couldn't wait to watch him fuck my wife.

They placed Jo on the bed next to me and continued fondling and kissing her in all her intimate places. Lucia, meanwhile, was removing her pink blouse. Her tits were really pointed and I loved her little black skirt and fishnet stockings. But I was surprised, when she sat astride me for Jo had given no indication that she'd be happy to watch me have sex with another woman.

But then Lucia lifted the hem of her skirt and out popped, through a pair of crotchless pink lacy panties, a dazzling meaty cock. I was spellbound. Jo had never told me Lucia was a transexual. I nearly creamed my panties as I was now ridiculously turned on.

"Surprised?" Jo asked through another sigh of pleasure as both Alex and Henry were now fingering her pussy and kissing a nipple each.

"Delighted." I replied.

"Kiss my hubby." Jo said. But the request was not made of Lucia but of Henry. I'd never kissed a guy, But as Lucia used my cock and hers in a sword fight, I rose up slightly to meet Henry's kiss. Fuck it was amazing to be kissed properly by another guy. Henry had short, cropped brown hair and although not quite as good looking as Alex he was still a hunk.

"Oh boys that's hot." Said Jo and Lucia simultaneously. "Really hot."

Henry returned to Jo's lips now, as Alex licked her pussy before turning her over and sliding his huge cock inside my wife gaping pussy. At the same time Henry turned me over and taking some KY that Jo had passed him rubbed a large quantity in my ass. He then slid underneath Jo and I watched with delight as my sexy naughty wife started giving him oral while Alex fucked her from behind.

Then Lucia slapped my ass and a moment later slid her gorgeous cock slowly inside me. It felt a little uncomfortable but Lucia was gentle and very soon she was completely inside me.

Jo and I occasionally glanced over at each other naughty smiles written all over our faces. If this was kinky I wanted more of it. I felt Lucia's hand circle my cock and start rubbing it while she started sliding her own cock in and out of my virgin ass. It felt incredible. Why haven't I done this before I thought? It was so sexily delicious.

Alex was close now I could see speeding up and Jo, who was now kissing Henry's neck was cursing and swearing sexual profanities like a mad woman as she watched Lucia fuck her sissy hubby.

"Fuck me Alex. Fuck me in front of my hubby. Fuck my tranny hubby Lucia put your cum in his virgin ass."

Suddenly there were three explosions as first Jo, then Lucia, then Alex screamed with pleasure as their orgasms hit like a tidal wave. Watching Jo writhe with pleasure was sensational, she immediately started sucking Henry's cock again. Feeling Lucia sperm blast into my ass was outrageously good. I needed to fuck her now while she was wearing her little skirt, fishnets and crotchless panties or even Alex or Henry.

But Henry was next to explode in my wife's mouth. I couldn't believe it, she'd never let me do that. Then she beckoned me over with her finger. And we share a cum kiss. We passed Henry's cum back and forth from her tongue and mouth to mine and back again. Now I was completely at her mercy. I moved my eyes towards her pussy and she simply nodded. I needed no other signal and instantly proceeded to eat Alex's cream pie from my wife's pussy. It was depraved but yummy.

A few moments passed then Henry was raring to go again - Jo welcomed him with open arms, this time lying on her back as Henry put his cock inside her pussy and began fucking her. I was desperate now and wasted no time flicking Lucia's little skirt up and, after Alex had put a little KY in her ass, sliding my cock into a transexual for the first time. With us both dressed in women's underwear it was like we were a pair of lesbians. Then Alex slid his gigantic cock in me. What a fantastic feeling - this guy had just fucked my wife now he was fucking me.

This was my first experience of anal sex and I loved Lucia's sexy manly ass and feminine lips. I kissed her repeatedly as Alex started really moving through the gears forcing my own momentum to increase.

"Jo, I'm fucking a tranny and it's amazing." I said near my climax.

"And I'm watching a guy fucking you and it's fucking turning me on big time."

With one final thrust Alex erupted inside me. My ass was now filled with cum, the shockwave was like a concertina, a couple more thrusts and I exploded in Lucia. It was an enormous orgasm made all the more naughty by watching my sexy wife erupt with pleasure as Henry also climaxed...

FRIDAY

When I awoke the following morning only Jo and I were in bed. At first I thought it had all been some kinky dream. But my hand brushed some stained silky material and I realised I was still wearing panties. Albeit cum-soaked ones. I also began to feel the first pangs of regret. But when Jo woke up she said.

"Hello my sexy tranny. Fancy going to a bar tonight as a couple of sluts and picking up some gorgeous guys to fuck?"

My flaccid cock sprung to life.

"Can we go shopping first?" I replied.

"Victoria's Secret?"

"Oh fuck yeah."

"Actually there's a couple of security guys I know there who could help us with our panties and stockings in the changing rooms."

"Can I wear your red lipstick again?"

"How about we buy some red lip gloss?"

"And let the security guys kiss it off?" I said, feeling really horny again.

"Or we could leave it on their big cocks." Jo said taking my own cock in her mouth.

What a fucking hot new naughty wife I've got. What would YOU like to do to her? What would you like to do to me?!!