Twenty Years Later

Story Info
It just keeps getting better and wetter.
1.1k words
4.4
66.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After twenty years of marriage and while everyone around us is going through some sort of mid-life crisis or another, separations or divorce, I'm finding that my marriage is getting better every day.

Now that the kids are grown and off doing their own thing my wife and I find that we have plenty of time alone. Time that would be well spent cleaning the house, doing laundry, washing the car, gardening or maybe catching up on other chores around the house. But for some reason something always gets in the way and although those things all get done, eventually, one has to prioritize one's daily schedule.

Looking back, the first decade seemed to be the test period. There was far too little said and even more that wasn't. We argued about sex instead of enjoying it. It was expected instead of desired. The old "wham bam thank you ma'am" when she felt like it, and "sure I'll just blow him and get it over with" when I felt like it. Very little sensuality, romance, or planning ever went into our moments together.

But after ten years of panic, arguing, obligatory pleasure, mandatory conflict resolution the Gods of Coexistence and Cohabitation aka Marriage have returned and exchanged their original wedding gift to us.

Almost overnight, the ten years that followed, and that have brought us to this very day; today, have been nothing short of wonderful. The frustrating drought and lack of pleasure blossomed and bloomed into a full and abundant garden of love. For each wish and kinky desire there was a granted pleasure. For each hope for fulfillment there was passionate release. It seemed that there was nothing my wife and I couldn't, wouldn't or even shouldn't allow ourselves to experience with each other! Our conversation and dialog has become the most important tool in our relationship. We are at a point and place together that we know that if either one of us is curious or has a need or desire , all we need do is talk about it. So far my mind has been bent at how receptive and kinky my wife is. I'm not sure nor do I care about when or how this change came about, all I know is that every day seems like a brand new start and I'm going to be with my new girlfriend!

Although she is not as verbal with her desires or sexual feelings as I am she most certainly is a receptive and willing participant in every single thing I have suggested, requested, or we have simply discussed. The latest amazing treat she has presented me with is her interest in watersports. Not only was she eager, but the very first time we attempted it, she pissed all over my face and hand. I was stroking my cock and got so excited I could feel my cock throbbing and I started to cum almost as soon as I tasted her warm pee. I looked right into her glorious pussy and watched it's fleshy insides move and then open up. Her pussy lips thickened and her tiny peehole opened up, as stream of her glorious salty piss came at my face. I almost choked both from the volume of delicious pee and the excitement of it all. My face and my hair were soaked with her warm piss. I did my best to keep up by gargling and swallowing as much as I could. Her golden trickle tasted wonderful. Not at all salty, in fact her warm and steamy piss was quite sweet and delicious. I was turned on beyond belief! My prick was hard and straight as a steel rod and my balls were swollen and aching for release.

After drinking her golden liquor and blowing my load I needed to take a leak myself. Standing up I told my wife it was my turn. She knew exactly what that meant as she fell to her knees in front of me. Her eyes were lit up with excitement as she looked at my dangling cock in anticipation. I placed one leg on the side of the shower stall and felt my piss begin to bubble.

My wife tickled my balls lightly with her fingers and that was all it took. I let loose like a garden hose and poured out all over her face. She quickly reacted and opened her mouth up wide letting the stream splash inside and down her throat. She gulped and swallowed my pee, holding my cock still so she could suck and drink from the tip. I squeezed my buttocks and squirted out the last few drops into her thirsty mouth.

I quickly pulled her up and we kissed, exchanging the salty sweet taste of each others piss. We tongued and sucked each others face for a few minutes savoring our succulence.

Stepping out of the shower I placed a towel on the tiled floor and offered my hand to my wife. Leading her out I had her lean over the edge of the tub and stall. With her ass facing me and her glorious pussy still dribbling with pee I mounted her.

I shoved my stiff cock into her wet cunt. She pressed back and took my cock all the way inside her slippery hole. Pushing her forward into the tub I got her ass up higher. While I slammed my cock in and out I slipped a finger into her warm, tight asshole. She reacted immediately, tightening her pussy around my throbbing prick, and pushing her asshole up to take more of my finger. I spit down onto her ass and then slid one more finger inside and began wiggling them around, stretching her asshole, and feeling my cock inside. I plunged back and forth and fingered her ass until we both shouted out and came at the same time. I filled her cunt up with my hot cum and her hot juices washed my cock and balls. As soon as my hard on started to subside I pulled my cock out and fell to my knees behind my wife. Holding her ass cheeks open wide I leaned forward and ate out her pussy from behind. Licking and devouring my own cum out of her drooling cunt I soon had her pussy in a state of urgency. While continued eating her out I felt her sugar walls begin to contract and then collapse. She washed my mouth out with more of her tasty warm pee. What a sexy cocktail, her juices and my cum, mixed with her piss!

Since that day watersports have become a regular part of our daily routine.