Twerk, Little Sister Pt. 04

Story Info
Scott and Tiffany may have pushed their luck too far.
2k words
4.48
45.7k
64

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thing Tiffany remembered about her dream before she woke up was Scott wearing a Seahawks jersey, having just been traded from the Rams. In the dream, she felt Zane moving in her belly under her Rams jersey. Scott's contract with the Rams had allowed them to buy this house, and his broadcasting career had taken care of them since. Awake, she felt it under her nightshirt. After naming their first three kids Andrea, Brendan and Candace, she was hoping this was a boy, because she wasn't crazy about Zelda. She reflected how she'd been spent most of the last 22 years pregnant at the hands of her loving big brother. At six months, she could barely see her toes well enough to put her house shoes on. She walked past the kitchen where the three teen-age girls were having breakfast. She heard muffled voices, and she followed the sound to Andrea's room. Andrea was riding Don while Don sucked Brendan's dick. She heard a baby in the next room, which wasn't Yadier's room. Candace was lying in bed holding a new baby. She held it up and said, "Say hi to Grandma!"

Tiffany woke up again. She looked down to confirm that there was no baby in her belly, or at least not big enough to see. She looked at her door and saw her cap and gown hanging on the hook above the mirror. She was still a senior, and graduation was two weeks away. It was Thursday, Scott was coming home that night, and they had a lot to talk about.

Early that evening, Tiffany heard a car pull into the driveway. She squealed when she saw it was Scott's. "Goodness, Tiffany!" her mom said. "The only time I've ever squealed like that, I was in the third row when New Kids on the Block took the stage."

"I miss my brother," Tiffany said.

"He's only been gone a week and a half," Mom pointed out.

When Scott opened the door, Tiffany wanted to run to him and squeeze him, but she felt like she'd already given too much away, so she let Mom get to him first. While Mom hugged him, Tiffany kissed his cheek and took his duffel bag to his room. She listened to make sure everyone was still in the living room, then quietly unzipped it. He had the two condoms they didn't use last time and another package of six. She zipped the bag up again and went back. "Do you need any more help?" she asked.

"I've got a couple bags and my electronics," Scott answered.

Their parents followed them to his car. Scott pulled out a bag of laundry, which fell with a thud to the ground. Their dad picked it up. Scott handed his laptop to Tiffany and a smaller bag of clothes to his mom. He took his two speakers in himself. After the usual small talk about exams and next semester's schedule, dinner was ready. Scott also mentioned that he'd landed a job at the theme park nearby. The topic then was Tiffany's graduation and her plans. She'd been accepted at the community college and a state college two and half hours away but hadn't chosen yet. She could see Scott's disappointment when she mentioned the state college, because he knew it was west, so not very convenient for visiting.

After their parents were asleep, Tiffany went into Scott's room. He didn't get out of his chair. "As much as I'm looking forward to this summer, I'm worn out from finals week. Can we try tomorrow morning?"

"We need to talk."

"Regrets? Can't say I'm too surprised," he said. "Danger only keeps things exciting for so long."

"There's driving recklessly, and there's wrecking the car."

"You mean we-?"

"I'm late," Tiffany said. "Sort of. I shouldn't be on my period yet, but I should be feeling the symptoms, and I haven't."

"That's what you wanted, isn't it?"

"I liked fucking you knowing what could happen, but you didn't want-"

"I didn't want you to miss out on school. And I don't wanna miss it myself, but I'm finishing this year, so it's not as big a problem for me." Tiffany started to cry.

Scott got up. He walked her to his bed, and they sat down next to each other. "It'll be okay. I mean, do you want to keep it?" She didn't look up, and he thought for a second. "I meant raise it, but do you even want to have it?"

Through her tears, Tiffany said, "I know I've been to all those pro-choice rallies, but I can't bring myself to not carry it through. And the thought of me not knowing where he is, let alone you, ..."

"Tiffany, I want what's best for all of us. If you don't think you-or we-can raise it, then letting someone else raise it is the best choice."

"But, Scott, that's not even the worst part."

"What is it?"

"You care so much about me that you insisted on using a rubber."

"They don't always work. I understand that."

"They especially don't work when they're degraded. And some lubricants can do that."

"What's your point?"

"The reason I asked you to lube me up is that I wanted it to fail. You-" She was taking breaths between her words. "Love me ... so much ... and I broke that trust." Scott chuckled. "Why are you laughing? This is serious. I did something terrible to you."

Scott laughed a little louder. "I'm no better."

"What do you mean?"

"I really do care, and I don't want you to waste the chance to go to school, but the thought of ... this ..." He put his hand on her belly. "It turned me on so much that I took a pin and put holes in the condoms just to bring the risk back up a little."

Tiffany turned toward him and pushed him away. "You sick fuck!"

Scott grabbed her arms while he said, "You're no better!" and then released them.

Tiffany's anger turned to desire. She took his arms and said, "We deserve each other, don't we?"

"Are you as turned on as I am?" Scott asked.

Tiffany was pulling her T-shirt over her head. She reached behind herself to unhook her bra and asked, "This answer your question?"

They both got up and stripped naked as quickly as possible, except that Scott was careful not to let the keys and change in his pockets make much noise. That gave Tiffany enough time to beat him to the bed. When he got there, he started to jump on top of her, but he had a better idea. He took her hands and pulled her to an upright position. He got on the bed next to her. She moved onto his lap and wrapped her legs around him. "I love you, Tiffany."

Tiffany found his dick and rubbed it. "I love you too, Scott."

Scott caressed the sides of her breasts. "Not just the forbidden sex. I really love you. I care what happens to you, but I also want to be part of it."

"I feel the same way. The good thing about that college? I said it's west of here, but it's a little north. It's practicallydue west from your school, only a couple hours."

"I like hearing that," he said softly. He pushed her onto her back and kissed her nipples.

"Suck on them, please," Tiffany said. "I don't know how long before they're too sensitive." Scott put his hands under her shoulders to keep them closer. She put her hands on the back of his head. He went back and forth, licking and sucking each of them, eventually sucking as much tit flesh into his mouth as he could. "Oh, shit, yes!" she moaned, making the effort to keep it quiet.

Scott leaned forward, so she was no longer on his lap. "You like this, huh?" Tiffany nodded enthusiastically. He arched his back so that he was still sucking her tits, but his dick was just close enough to her pussy for her to feel the head. "You like this better, though, don't you?" She looked at him and nodded more deliberately. He moved it in an inch at a time, letting both of them enjoy the feeling of each new part of flesh.

"You know the great thing about fucking while you're pregnant?" Tiffany asked.

"What's that?" Scott asked.

"You can't get pregnant!" she laughed.

Scott began pulling in and out at that. "That's true!" he answered.

Tiffany put her hands on his butt. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

"We're so naughty, aren't we, little sister?" Scott asked.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Tiffany insisted.

"I am, if you didn't notice," he answered.

"Come in my cunt!" she begged.

"I'm about to!" Scott announced. Each of them held the other close to ensure that every drop of his cum made it inside her. When he'd finished, he sat up and watched his cock as he pulled out. "What a beautiful sight," he said.

"You like your own dick that much?"

"I mean, my cum dripping out of your pussy." Tiffany tried to sit up, but Scott pushed her arms back. He knelt between her legs and licked her clit. "Such a beautiful sight," he repeated. He licked a circle around her pussy area and then licked a line between her lips.

"Ever taste your own cum before?" Tiffany asked.

Scott stopped licking long enough to answer, "Once when I was in the shower, but never after it's been where it's meant to be. It still tastes salty, but a little sweet too." He pulled on each lip and licked each side of it. Then he held them apart and put his tongue as far in as he could reach.

"To the right," she said.

He pointed it to the right, and she jerked her feet. "You liked it, huh?"

"Yeah, but I meant my right," Tiffany answered.

Scott pointed to his left, and she closed her legs around his head. He licked harder, and she closed her legs tighter. She was coming, hard. He rubbed her hips, and she loosened her grip. He licked up and down and stopped for a moment. He made a point of sniffing her area. "What a wonderful smell," he said.

"Your cum?"

"Mine and yours together," he answered.

"I so want to stay in this bed with you, and wake up next to you," Tiffany said. She got up and put her underwear back on.

"We'll have to arrange a camping trip or something," Scott said.

"Preferably soon, while I can still fit into the same sleeping bag I've used the past few years." She put her shirt on, but picked up her bra.

"We still don't know, do we?"

"No, and it's too soon for a home test to be reliable." She walked out, leaving Scott to think about the future.

The next morning, Tiffany was getting ready for school when Scott walked in. She was wearing a nightshirt, but she was practicing her twerking again. He put his hands on her hips and said, "This is where the whole thing started. Except you were dressed more appropriately."

Tiffany backed up toward him, and now his hands were over her abdomen. She could feel his hard cock. "You know, last night, I didn't get to-" She looked at the clock. "It'll have to wait till tonight, I guess. That's a pity, since I might be eating for two."

They didn't have a chance to do anything that day, and Scott started his job on Saturday. That night he got a voicemail from Tiffany. "I couldn't wait to find out, so I went to a clinic. If I have the results, I'll tell you tonight. I love you."

***

Author's notes: The first paragraph is a shout-out to an anonymous commenter on part two. Also, it's rare, but it is possible to conceive while already pregnant. I encourage the curious reader to look up "superfecundation".