Twice Forbidden Ch. 03

Story Info
The morning after our first night together.
1.4k words
4.1
17.2k
16
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is shorter than the other chapters. It was originally the introduction to a longer chapter.

*****

The first time we made love knowing that we were related was also the first time we spent the night together. When I woke up, I was facing away from the center of the bed. I could see my crotchless panty on the ground. I remembered that I'd wanted Jerry to fuck my ass after he came inside me the first time, and it didn't have an opening there. I could still feel the sensation of the sphincter being spread open, even though his cock wasn't there any more. I had a similar feeling in my pussy. I remembered him insisting on a shower after anal. I guess my body knew that I needed sleep, because I didn't join him, but I didn't remember saying no. I hoped when I turned over, I'd see him smiling at me. Instead, his side of the bed was empty. Had I made a horrifically bad choice?

I hadn't expected to need any more clothes, so I put the crotchless panty back on. I heard a motor in another room and realized it was the laundry room. Jerry was still naked, but he was moving my clothes from the washer to the dryer. He was too focused on that to notice me coming up behind him. I kissed him on his shoulder and reached around to stroke his cock. "Good morning, Uncle," I whispered.

Jerry greeted me, "Good morning, Maria." He didn't turn around, but he backed up against me the way I've often done when I want to feel a guy's cock from behind. He's tall enough that I couldn't brush my pussy against anything that would arouse either of us, He reached forward to set the timer on the dryer, breaking my contact with his dick. When he'd done that, he turned around and put his arms around me. "Did you sleep well?"

"I slept great," I told him. "Why do you ask?"

"We broke a taboo. I know it's not the first time, but it's the first time we knew about it."

I put my hands on his arms and looked up at his blue eyes. "I am not ashamed of being with you. You're intelligent, and you help me to be my best. If my uncle's dick happens to play a part in my best, that's nobody else's business."

Jerry kissed me on the cheek and then the lips. "My dick wants you to be happy and not regret how you spent a day in your life."

I put my hand on his dick. It had stayed hard since he broke contact with my hand. "That's what your dick wants, huh?"

"Sorry, that's my heart. Well, heart, hard, it's so easy to get them confused."

"Remind me not to take your anatomy classes," I said.

He lost his erection. "Oh, crap. That's not a trivial concern."

I wanted that erection back. "It'll be okay," I told him. "If we tell them we're related, they'll decide what's an appropriate way to deal with it. Maybe they'll just coordinate it so that someone else teaches those classes when I need them. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

"I hope you're right," Jerry said.

I started stroking his cock again. "There is no 'right' or 'wrong,'" I told him. "There's just making the best we can out of the options we find." I rubbed his cock over my pussy. It made him a little harder, but I could tell when I felt it on my pussy lips that I hadn't built up any lubrication yet.

Jerry noticed too. "We can play, but it doesn't look like you're ready for anything else right now."

"Playing is fun, too," I said with a smile. "You know what you wanted to do when we were in here last night? We could try it again."

Jerry turned me around, picked me up and put me on top of the dryer this time. "The motor feels good, doesn't it?" he asked.

"I'd heard about this, but I've never tried it. I'd say I never had the opportunity, but the truth is, I guess I just never recognized it." Jerry started licking my pussy again. I leaned back like the night before and let him go at it. He didn't make me come this way, but before long I knew I was moist, and he knew too. He's taller than me, but not tall enough for his dick to reach the top of the dryer, so he left to get a small step-stool. He had to place it just right, but soon his cockhead was at my waiting pussy.

As Jerry entered me, he said, "It's such a beautiful sight, your lips opening up to accept me."

"It is, isn't it?" I cooed. I did something I'd never tried before. I brought my legs up and put them on his shoulders. "Fuck me, Uncle Jerry."

"Don't say that," he said. It didn't stop him from doing what I asked.

"Still not comfortable with fucking your niece?" I asked.

"I mean, don't call it 'fucking' every time. I want us to make love."

"We are," I assured him. I tried to rub his shoulder blades with my heels, but I couldn't angle my legs right. Fortunately, this had the effect of pulling him closer, so I could feel more of his cock as he went in and out. "Oh, God," I moaned. "Make love to me. Make love to me!"

My uncle was pulling out more on each thrust than when we were in bed. I counted that as a good thing for the moment. "It's okay," he said. "You don't have to call it lovemaking just for me."

"That wasn't because you asked," I told him. "I really do love you." I don't know whether that inspired him, or if he just slipped and changed directions, but he hit a spot that hadn't been touched in a year. "Oh, Gah-hod!" I groaned, and my right leg slipped. It fell over his arm and pulled his hand away from my hip. "Oh, shit! You're making me rethink this!"

"No," he exclaimed. "Please, no!"

"In a good way!" I was able to shout before continuing, "Keep going!"

Jerry pulled me up by my hands so we were facing each other. He lifted me off the dryer and carefully stepped off the stool. "I've never had the courage to try this," he said. He turned around so my back was against the wall and resumed the wonderful pounding of my pussy.

"No one's ever tried it with me, either," I told him. "You're doing fine." He touched another spot that hadn't been reached in a while. "Better than fine!" I said with a gasp. "Afraid you couldn't do it?"

"Afraid she'd laugh if I couldn't."

"Please tell me that wasn't one of your exes," I said.

"It was an older woman right after I graduated. She was petite, like you, which is why I thought about trying it, but she just gave off a vibe that she'd sound like one of those movie stars from the 1940's that cut men down." He stopped for a second and asked, "You ready?" I nodded. He held me close and firm against the wall, and soon I felt his cum shooting inside me, against gravity. When I couldn't feel him coming any more, I eased my legs down.

For the next 30 minutes, I tortured my poor uncle. I didn't have any other clothes to put on until mine came out of the laundry. I kept acting like I was going to open the front door or the curtains, or just walk into the back yard, "forgetting" that I was naked except for a crotchless panty, and showing the world what was happening in his house. He must have acted panicked three times before he realized what I was doing and smiled. He seemed genuinely relieved when the buzzer went off on the dryer. I asked him, "As much as guys like seeing their girlfriends wear their shirts, are you telling me the thought never occurred to you?"

As we headed to the laundry room, he answered, "Of course I did, but you were having so much fun, I didn't want to spoil it." Once I had my clothes back on, he said, "I've got research papers that I have to grade. Don't you have finals to study for?"

"Yes, Professor," I said as if I were a freshman.

"I have an idea of what I want to do for your birthday, but I don't want to promise anything in case it's too late for me to set it up," he said.

"As long as I'm spending my birthday with you, I'm going to love it," I told him.