Twice the Hands to Hold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake hooked his thumbs into the side of his boxers and was about to pull it down when Brian stopped him. Instead, he pulled Jake closer to him and Matt. They both got on the bed and pulled Jake to the edge, and they slowly lowered his boxer briefs. A long, hard and thick dick shot up from a manscaped bush. Jake's foreskin was wet with precum and the musky scent threatened to make Brian's head spin again. He placed a hand on Matt's erect dick, so much like his own but different yet familiar in many ways, and squeezed.

A fleshy and purple head oozed precum that trailed over his pam. Matt's telltale arousal next to Brian was made even more evident by his brother's soft whimpers. Brian had become intimately familiar with those whimpers over the years, and it was the pinnacle of arousal for Matt. Matt only gave Brian the gift of those whimpers when he was truly on fire.

Brian took the head of Jake's cock into his mouth and washed the head, collecting the pool of slick precum in his mouth but not swallowing it. Instead, he pulled off after a moment and kissed Matt deeply, delivering the load of sticky and musky precum into his brother's mouth. Matt leaned into the kiss but pulled back at the load Brian deposited, but soon realized what his brother was doing and got into the kiss.

Matt's throat clicked and he swallowed Jake's precum off Brian's tongue.

'Lord help me,' Jake said.

Brian and Matt looked up at their imposing uncle standing before them. The man who had loved them, fed them, clothed them, cared for them over the years, cried for them when their world had crumbled around them and the man who had rebuilt it again and had given them the best life.

Although the lust and desire was unmistakable in Jake's eyes, deep and severe love overshadowed it all. The type of love that millions of people just dream about, read about for generations. The completeness of their existence was unlimited in that one moment. For the first time since he lost his parents, even after the great upbringing he'd had, Brian felt like he'd found home.

This was the family Jake had promised them the day he'd taken custody of them. This was the family Jake had promised his sister he would give them at her graveside. This was the family they had all needed, wanted, yearned for all their life.

'Seeing you two kiss,' Jake said. 'It is the apex of beauty. We have so much time to make up for. And it starts tonight.'

'Tonight,' Matt said.

Brian looked at his brother. 'Right now.'

'We love you, uncle Jake.' Matt looked at Brian. 'You know how much I have always loved you, admired you.' The significance of what was about to happen was evident on Matt's face.

'I love you too Matty.' With that, Brian kissed Matt again and placed his hand on Jake's ass. The mound was unfamiliar to Brian, and exciting at the same time. How many years, and birthdays, and holidays had he wondered what that mound under his uncle's jeans and shorts looked like, felt like, smelled like, tasted like? The futility of all those wasted years threatened to weigh him down again and Brian resisted it. Instead, he pulled Jake's ass forward and the tent pole erect dick smashed into him and Matt's kiss. Their mouths disengaged and the musky smell of Jake's dick was between them.

Matt locked his eyes on Brian and smiled. Brian nodded, and they both stuck out their tongues and ran it along the side of Jake's dick. Their teeth clinked a few times, but they soon got into a rhythm. Brian would make turns with Matt at the head of the dick, sucking more precum out of the leaking penis and sometimes swallowing it down, other times using it to lube the dick with their spit. Matt would do the same, but he conspicuously swallowed more than he shared with Brian.

Jake ran his hands through their hair, at times rotating between merely strumming their heads to pushing their heads tighter together on his dick. Being an expert at cock sucking, Brian knew his uncle was in agony over the sweet stimulation his dick received. It wasn't enough to make him cum, both he and Matt made sure to take him to the edge but not tip him over yet. Their attentions were just enough to coax unending amounts of precum out of Jake, but Brian wanted more. Was finally ready for more. He knew the night still had so much to offer, and he couldn't wait to take all of it.

Finally he pulled away. Matt's eyes were closed and he continued sucking and licking and burying his nose and mouth in the slight and well trimmed bush at the base of Jake's dick, but the lack of pressure from Brian's side pulled him out of his reverie.

'Kiss each other again,' Jake said.

Brian breathed slowly, enamored by his uncle's obsession with seeing them kiss. But he knew Jake had missed out on years and years of this, and even though it was still as exciting for Brian to get to kiss his Matt like it was that first time under his covers so long ago, he wanted to get on with it. But for Jake's benefit he made a good show of it, turning his head sideways and licking Matt's bottom lip all the way from one side to the other, then doing the same with his upper lip, lapping up the remnants of precum and the spit there. Then he lunged his tongue deep into Matt's mouth and dominated his tongue with his.

The only sound in the room was the sound of their sloppy kissing and Jake's heavy breathing. After a short while Brian decided having his uncle on the periphery of the action was no good, and he resolved to fix that. He disengaged from Matt and pulled back on the bed. The indent of his ass on the bed was clear from where he'd sat, and he pointed to the spot. Jake leaned forward on one knee and stepped onto the bed. His other knee followed and he stood on the bed, still towering over them.

From this view, it still felt like uncle Jake the grownup. Like uncle Jake the safe haven, their security, the love of their lives.

'Tell us what you want, Jakey,' Matt said.

'Tell us,' Brian said. 'Don't worry about it. It's just us here. It will always be only us now.'

The significance of his words landed with both of the most important people in his life, and they nodded. That sealed it.

'Kiss your brother,' Jake said.

Brian rolled his eyes, but he was patient. Eventually they'd get their uncle past this to open up him up and let his true desires come out. He leaned toward Matt, ready to give him a good show again.

Jake put an arm on Brian's shoulder. 'No.' He sat back on his haunches, probably spreading those beautiful ass cheeks on his ankles. Goddamn, he needed to get to his uncle's ass, and soon. But tonight was Jake's night. They had more than enough time to get to each one's desires.

'I mean, kiss your brother's ass. At last, I want to see you kiss Matt's ass.'

Brian looked at Matt, and Matt hid behind his hair. He had rimmed Matt plenty times before. He enjoyed it, but Matt had always been a bit strange about it. Matt was a people pleaser, and he'd let Brian do it because Brian derived pleasure from it. And did he ever. It was up there with some of his favorite ways of enjoying and exploring Matt. For Brian, the intimate act bonded them every time.

But there had always been that barrier that Brian had to fight to break through. As though Matt was embarrassed to reveal himself like that. Perhaps tonight will be the night of many breakthroughs for all of them.

He got up on his knees and placed his face level to Jake's. They shared an intense stare for a long moment and then he kissed Jake quickly but deeply. When he pulled away, Matt had turned around and placed a pillow under his belly.

His brother's fleshy, defined and hairless ass was up in the air, an offering to him. It was fleshier than his own ass, since Brian was more athletic than Matt, but it was buoyant. In fact, it was perky and perfect.

Brain placed his hand on the hot flesh. He was biased, for sure, but he's seen plenty of asses over the years, both of guys and girls, and none compared with Matt's. Perhaps he'd reserve judgment until he had more time exploring his Jake's. But in the meantime he dipped lower and gripped Matt's ass tighter. He pushed up with his hands, filling his palms with tanned mounds of flesh, revealing his prize at the center.

Matt's ass had a deep cleft, like his own. Many times he'd hump Matt's crack during a morning shower when he didn't have the time or opportunity to prepare Matt's ass. The friction from those heavy mounds completely wrapping his dick would make him spew his load in no time.

When he was feeling particularly evil, he'd prevent Matt from washing off his spunk between his cracks and they'd go their whole day with Brian knowing Matt felt him sticking between his cheeks.

He tightened his grip on Matt's cheeks and squeezed hard. The flesh poked through the gaps in his fingers and he resisted the urge to smack Matt's ass. They both liked getting rough at times, but he let that go. There would be plenty of times to introduce Jake to every aspect of their sex life, tonight it was about letting Jake catch up, giving him what he needed.

Brian took a deep breath and lowered his face to the place he'd been exploring since he was so young. It was a place he loved, and even after all the years of exploration there, of memorizing every curve, every taste, every smell, it was still as unfamiliar and glorious as the first day he'd tasted Matt's most intimate place.

He loosened his grip on Matt's ass and started soothingly massaging the beautiful flesh and Matt's breath hitched. He used rhythmic motions to pull the ass apart to allow him better access. Nothing was more important to him than Matt's comfort and ease, he wanted him to feel comfortable revealing this part of himself to not only Brian but now Jake too.

Jake's breathing intensified. It was the sound of arousal, and it was infectious. Brian's dick ached, he wanted to make this pliable body beneath him his, he wanted to stake his claim deep inside of Matt, mark him, leave a part inside of him. He wanted the world to know that Matt was his.

But just as Brian's tongue tasted Matt's ass, a sharp realization hit him like a wave. No longer was Matt only his, or he Matt's. Aside from the crap that stuff happened with Adam, and Matt's time with James, which could all be ironed out eventually, now there was someone else who could stake a claim on them.

He dipped his tongue deeper into the crack and found his way home. This was ground he was well acquainted with, yet it was an exciting and unfamiliar adventure every time he tasted Matt. Brian's persistent tongue dove in and he didn't spend the usual time he always did preparing Matt's hole for his tongue's invasion.

Now Jake was here, and he'd stake both of them eventually. He'd own them in equal measure to how they'd own him. But they were three now, no longer two, and their three made one complete.

Matt arched his back at the impatient invasion, and Brian increased his ministrations on his brother's ass to reassure him.

'Bloody hell,' Jake said.

Jake's voice pierced Brian's arousal and he was again made aware of the powerful and reassuring presence of their uncle next to him. Taking a hand off Matt's ass, Brian fumbled blindly for Jake's dick that hadn't lost any of its steely hardness. He wrapped his hand over the sleek dick and clumsily pumped the dick in tandem to the rhythm his tongue had created with Matt's ass. His hand fucked Jake's dick while his tongue fucked Matt's ass, and it was such a trip for Brian to know he was pulling these reactions out of these beautiful, confident and masculine men.

He had the power to reduce these powerful and desirable men into blithering fools who couldn't string a coherent sentence together. Few people could claim that ability, but he knew that he was totally lost too. Just as much power as he wielded over his uncle and brother, to take them to heights they could never even dream of, he knew their hold on him was eternal and even more severe. It took a lot to allow someone that much power over you, it took confidence in the person, and it required unmitigated love and sound trust.

Both these beautiful men checked those boxes, and at that moment, with his tongue as deep as it could go inside of Matt, with his uncle's beautiful and warm dick in his hand, Brian knew he'd spend every day of his life to offer those three things to them too. To be worthy of the love and trust they gave him.

'Hold on, Bri, I'm going to shoot if you keep at it,' Jake said.

Brian smiled, he couldn't help it, and the smile retreated his tongue from Matt's clean ass. He released Jake's dick and Matt sagged on the bed. Brian retreated his tongue and sat up. He knew what he was going to do, and he wanted Matt to see it. It was just one more part in breaking down any barriers that were between them in how they shared their bodies. And Brian was about to break down a very large, very solid barrier. If he had the courage to do it for them, then Matt sure had the balls to let his walls down too.

He smacked Matt's delicious ass lightly to make him turn around. Lust mixed with the slightest bit of embarrassment clouded Matt's eyes. Brian licked his lips for extra show, then leaned up and placed his lips to Jake's. He washed his tongue inside of Jake's mouth, and Jake accepted it.

If he knew his brother at all, and boy did he ever, Brian knew Matt's face was firmly planted in the sheets by now. He broke the kiss reluctantly to find Matt wheezing into the mattress. He shook his head, Jake unaware of the undertones that were flying between them.

'Matt,' Brian said. 'Look at me.'

Matt kept his face pressed into the sheets.

'I said look at me,' Brian repeated.

Matt lifted his head slowly and turned to peer at him with one eye.

'You are beautiful, do you hear me? You are perfect.'

Matt nodded, but Brian knew he had to drive it home. 'What you allow me to do to you, it's nothing more than a privilege. I enjoy it, it's so sexy Matty, because it's you. Okay?'

Matt blinked his one eye, then nodded his head against the sheets.

'And you're damn tasty, if that kiss is anything to go by,' Jake said.

Matt chuckled shyly, his back vibrating from the effort.

'Don't worry Jakey, you'll get your turn too,' Brian said. He surprised himself with the ease he let that thought out in the real world without the slightest pang of jealousy. In the not so distant past he was ready to kill anyone in a jealous fit of rage at the thought of his brother exposing himself so intimately to anyone but himself, but now he was not only okay with it being Jake, he was even around by it.

'Jakey,' Brian said. 'I know this night is about introducing you to what we've been sharing for years...' Matt turned around slowly and placed his head in his palm. The flatness of his belly beautifully contrasted with the dark sheets, and Brian couldn't help but trail his eyes down the flat stomach to the erect dick that poked out from between a very trimmed bush, just like he'd taught Matt he liked.

'But I also feel it's a night of breaking down barriers for all of us.'

'What is it you want, Brian?'

Brian wasn't about to have to be coaxed into speaking his mind like he's had to guide his uncle to that night, so he just spit it out. 'I want you to take me, while I take Matt. I want new memories. I want it to be with you.'

Matt sat up on the bed, completing the circle between the three of them. 'Bri, are you sure?'

'You sure about that?' Jake echoed.

'Dead sure,' Brian said. 'If I don't do it now, maybe I won't ever be able to. And who better than my uncle Jakey to remove the hurt and shame from my life?'

It was a heady moment shared not between an uncle and his two younger nephews, but a moment shared between three men. This was more than mere sex, Brian knew each of them realized that. It was the start of a way of life. A relationship. This was what they had all been searching for since the day their loved ones were ripped from their worlds.

He looked at Jake then at Matt. 'I want to share this intimacy with you tonight,' he said.

'I'd be honored, Bri,' Jake said.

'It'll be tough,' Brian said. 'I'll need help keeping my dick hard, if the pain I remember is anything to go by.'

'Brian.' Matt pushed out his chest. This time his brother's frame straightened and he saw the man that Matt had become overnight stare him down. 'Listen to me now. I'm going to only say this one and won't ever mention it again unless you want to.'

Brian nodded, and Jake stared silently at them both. 'Forget about what Adam did to you. It wasn't love. It wasn't pleasure. It wasn't even sex, it was selfishness, a violation. Don't think of sex or lovemaking like that. That wasn't what he did to you.'

Brian could only nod his acknowledgment of what his brother was saying.

'He's right. Tonight I'll show you what making love to someone like that is really like.' Jake sounded so confident, and it reassured Brian that someone was willing to take control like this, know what to do.

'Okay,' Brian said.

Matt leaned in and kissed him sloppily, and Jake put his hands on Matt and his asses.

'These butts, I can't wait to scrutinize them each in deep exploration.'

Hearing their uncle talk like that cracked them up and they ended up laughing into their kiss. Matt chuckled at the seriousness and lusty stare in Jake's eyes, and Brian followed suit. They both pounced on Jake, pushing him onto his back. The heaviness in the air broke, they both sniggered as they assailed him with wet kisses on his mouth and all over his chest and torso, each grabbing at the other's cocks and pulling and squeezing and teasing between the laughter.

After a while the air changed in the room again, and the playful grabbing at dicks and sloppy wet kisses turned sensual, charged and lingering. The kisses became longer and hotter, and they started exploring bodies with their mouths. Jake licked Brian's Adam's apple and trailed his tongue up his jawbone to his ear and breathed hot breath into Brian's ear. It was one of the things Brian loved most from a make out session, and it was even more special to him that his uncle naturally sensed what turned him on.

Matt worked his way down Brian's chest, leaving a trail of wetness from where his tongue dipped into his navel and the crevices of Brian's pectorals. He arched his back when Matt's mouth closed over his cock, and Jake grabbed Brian's hair and pulled his tongue out of his ear. Jake pulled his hand back and extended Brian's neck. He pushed Brian's head down to his and Brian pushed his tongue out. Jake swallowed it, sucking hurriedly on the tongue as though desperately searching for the last vestiges of Matt's taste.

Brian had taught Matt how to suck dick like a goddamn ninja throughout the years, and his brother was pulling out every trick he had. If he continued on that route Brian wouldn't last long.

Jake released Brian's tongue. 'I want you to cum in your brother's mouth,' he said. He placed his hand from behind Brian on Matt's head and kept his head firmly bopping up and down Brian's dick.

'But then...'

'It's fine,' Jake said. His voice came out in lusty breaths. 'You're just eighteen, you can recover in no time.'

Brian nodded and sagged against Jake with the relief that came from knowing that he didn't have to hold on.

'Don't swallow, Matt,' Jake said louder from behind him. Matt made a gurgling sound as Jake pushed his head deeper onto his dick.

Brian felt Jake's powerful and hot dick pushing into his crack, and he fought the fear that crept up to choke him. This is his uncle, he is safe and loved. This is a safe space, and they all want this. He repeated this over and over in his head until Matt flipped his tongue like Brian had taught him and he finally lost it, spilling hard and fast into Matt's warmth.