TwiLight Ch. 03

Story Info
A night at the club.
1k words
4.11
37.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe gazed around the large room surrounding her and, to her dismay; nothing seemed to change the more she stared. Whips, chains, restraints, and toys adorned the walls, circling the stage in front of her. The stage was scattered with a peculiar X-Rack, horse racks, metal examination tables, and made Chloe shiver with want and embarrassment.

As she was looking around, she felt a clip of her collar then a tug. Looking up from her kneeling position by a booth in the club, she saw that master attached a leash to her collar. He tugged her into a standing position, her baby doll sun-dress falling just below her bottom.

Another tug pulled her closer into her master's embrace then he turned her to face away from him

"Kitten, my friends would like to play with you and I am very willing to share. You will address her only as mistress. You will not speak unless asked a specific question, if you are even able to speak." Damien handed off the leash to someone behind Chloe.

The woman dragged Chloe by the leash up to the stage. She was garbed in tight leather low-cut pants. Her skinny torso was wrapped in a strapless black leather corset laced with red. Her long black hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail high on her head.

Mistress pulled the stubborn girl up the stairs and threw her against the x-rack. Chloe panicked and before she knew it, her arms were wrenched to the planks and Mistress was working on her legs before she had a chance to take a breath.

"Hello, Chloe. Welcome to your own personal hell. I've heard that you've been naughty." Mistress grabbed Chloe's hair and yanked her back. "Is this true?"

Chloe's breathe became uneven and rapid, she yelped out an answer before succumbing to the pain of a crop across her back. Mistress flogged her again, leaving hot, little, red welts along the length of her spine. Chloe's breathing halted a minute while taking in the roaring swell of each wound.

Mistress slid the crop across her shoulder blades, making Chloe whimper in distress. Chloe new her little puss would be damp by now and she could do nothing about it.

Mistress continued the path down her back and rear-end, and onto her slick folds. She pulled the crop back to see the leather moist.

"How very naughty, little girl". Mistress slapped Chloe's crotch with the crop repeatedly before instantly stopping.

Chloe sighed relief and begged her libido to stop working at full force. She felt a sharp crack across the ass from a wide leather belt that made her yelp out in pain. Once, twice, three, four, up to thirteen times she counted before the tears rolled down her flushed cheeks. She screamed in pain and agony after the twenty mark hit.

"Hush now, baby." He master's voice was behind her now, his hands rubbing the ruddy marks on her backside. "Don't make me gag you. It's my turn now."

Chloe knew this wouldn't end well; Master was much firmer than anyone she has ever met before. She went to answer him but was stopped by the rubber ball gag placed in her mouth. The whimpered against the gag and struggled to remove the restraints to no avail. Master laughed a hearty laugh behind her.

Now she was in for it. She'd been naughty the night before, she was in pain all over, and she had to pee. What more could possibly go wrong now? What could she do to stop it? Did she even want it to stop?

The restraints were removed by Master's hand but were quickly replaced when she was moved to another set-up. Now she laid face-up on the examination table, under a hot, bright light. Master removed her dress, leaving her bared in her panties.

The table was angled so Chloe's head was lower than her feet. Master placed a vibrating egg in between her spread legs and turned it to 'high' and took out the gag.

"Open your mouth, little girl." The command came from the Mistresses own mouth. So, Chloe opened her mouth wide and mistress was standing over her, her pussy right over Chloe's mouth. She began to piss in her.

"Drink it you dirty slut!" Chloe struggled to even keep it in her mouth and swallowed it with force. "Now clean me." The little slave-turned-slut started licking Mistresses intimate parts, sucking on her clit as master had shown her before. She watched as mistress screamed in pleasure. While she was busy with this task, Master stuck a 3-inch wide plug into her bottom, not caring about anything to make it slick. Chloe cried out in pain but continued with mistress, and her own pleasure building up from the egg.

Mistress came in her mouth and was replaced by Masters thick cock. Chloe wrapped her lips around it and let him thrust into her mouth. Mistress moved around to remove the egg then put a thick dildo up in Chloe, making her clit throb.

Master's dick twitched in her mouth, and he exploded into her. He ripped off her panties with force and she screamed. Both Master and Mistress laughed in sync and continued to fuck her.

"What do you want to ask me, love?" Mistress fucked her with the dildo harder.

'P-p-p-please let me commmmeeee!" they laughed at Chloe again and Master put the table even then planted his lips on hers.

"Come, Kitten." He murmured the words into her mouth and kissed away the moans and cried and she came.

Chloe didn't realize until her knees were bent and her hands were trapped in Master's hair that that she had been freed. Master picked her shivering body up from the table and that's when she noticed there was an audience who watched her the whole time. Her cheeks stole red.

"Good girl, love." Mistress kissed her cheek before Master took her away to the back room.