Twilight Fan Fiction: Eclipse

Story Info
Erotica Reid’s version of Jacob and Bella's first time.
1.3k words
3.22
45.7k
14
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My blood was boiling even though it was 39 degrees outside. The constant flow of adrenaline coursing through my body on a daily basis drove me to lift the heaviest weights that I could find. I had tried to get rid of the excess energy because I felt like it would consume me. I needed to get her out of my head. My bulging muscles testified to the fact that I couldn't.

Bella. The sight of her creamy skin and soft full lips surrounded by a sensuous flow of thick auburn hair caused my penis to stir. It had increased in size over the summer and stretched the crotches of all the jeans that I was outgrowing.

She was so innocent, sweet, unassuming and loving. Why did she long to be with the living dead! I remembered her in my arms last night at the beach. We had sat in the cool breeze leaning against each other as we are now. She was wrapped in a warm, beige blanket. I was warmed by the constant rushing of the blood in my veins.

"I don't understand Edward. He is so elusive and unwilling to give himself to me totally," she said.

"Can we talk about something else?" I wanted to wretch.

"C'mon Jacob. You are my best friend and if I can't talk to you about this, who can I talk to?"

"Okay, but I don't see how an ice cold kiss in a freezing embrace with a cadaver is all that sexy. It's almost like being in love with a ghost. Why would you want that when you can have the living?" I stared into Bella's eyes, starting to desire her more as she demurely looked away from my flaming stare. Her thick lashes brushed against her alabaster skin. I wanted to lick her neck and face.

"You're so silly. He is not a ghost. He's a vampire." Bella was starting to get nervous. She acted as if my long black locks and full features looked heavenly like a Greek God in the glow of the setting sun.

Even though the sun was heading to its resting place, I could tell Bella felt safe and more than secure in my presence. Hell, I'd kill anyone who even thought about threatening her. I put my arms around her, protectively, instinctively and pulled her closer to me. Even though I had not imprinted on her, in the technical sense of the word, I had done so in my head. This was the kind of friendship that was sure to seep into a second lifetime.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about Edward. How was school today?" Bella looked up at me with a slight smile. She didn't want to make me angry and I respected her for that.

"It was fine. The girls are really silly and they all act like they are going to faint when I walk in the room." I rolled my eyes, and then was mesmerized by the moon for a moment -- I shook myself out of it. "You wouldn't believe the things they think about me."

"Oh yeah? Try me," Bella teased.

"Okay," I smiled and chuckled to myself. "There's this girl, Hildah who wants me to ask her to the prom. She's got it all planned and wants to lose her virginity that night. She's always staring at my crotch when I walk to the back of the class."

I felt Bella tense up.

"Do you like that?" She looked at me searching my face to learn my thoughts.

My heart skipped a beat knowing she was actually not liking the fact that this Hildah wanted me to be her first. "There's only one girl that I'm hungry for and only one that I want to taste and become one with." While I was talking, Bella was started to instinctively massage the inside of my hand.

I could sense her hair stand up on her arm and almost felt the hardening of the flesh around her nipples because mine were doing the same. I had not experienced sexual excitement in my four months as a werewolf. I was concerned.

Without thinking I leaned toward Bella and begin nibbling her neck. My tongue reached out to taste the sweet saltiness of her skin.

"Jacob that tickles," she said, almost too quietly.

Before I could stop myself, a soft growl escaped from deep in my throat and I begin to lick her. Like a dog. Maybe even like a wolf. Hell, I don't know. I just wanted to taste the air around her and swallow her scent so that it could become one with mine.

"Jacob, I don't have my perfume on today. Don't get so close because all you'll smell is me."

"I hate that perfume."

"Jake!"

"I'm glad you don't have it on and you're all I need to smell," I said, still nibbling. I gently pushed her down on the blanket in the sand and lifted her blue sweater to taste the sweetness of her belly button cup. I felt her tremble.

"What are you doing? What if Edward..."

I rose up, leaning on my left elbow. "Fuck Edward. Wait, don't fuck Edward." We both giggled.

"I'm so glad to have you in my life. You help to ground me," she said and started to cry causing my heart to skip a beat. I stopped everything for a moment just to listen.

"When Edward left, the air seemed to suffocate me instead of help me breathe. I couldn't think about getting through the day, only through one second at a time. Your beauty and love helped me to clear my head and gather up my broken heart. I just want to thank you."

All the time Bella was talking, I was staring at her, soaking up her words, knowing that I would never forget them. These were words that you remember at death when your life flashes before your eyes.

In the light of the moon, I fortunately did not turn into a werewolf, but into Bella's lover. I inhaled her, consumed her, tasted and taunted her. She cried out -- not to Edward, but to me. When her legs parted, it was my invitation. She couldn't resist the magnetic force between us, pulling us together. By now, I was so hot that I had created a force field around us in the coolness of the newborn night.

I lifted the blue sweater over Bella's head and savored the sight of her perfect beauty, unmarred and untouched by any. It was only fitting that I should be her first. My goal, my job was to show her what unconditional love really was.

I rested on top of her and massaged her body with mine. My fingers followed my eyes as I memorized every curve and crevice of her irresistible frame. Unintentionally, my muscles begin to flex in anticipation of my ever growing flesh parting the soft inner folds of her loveliness and true essence.

Bella reached down and begin to loosen her pant button, She placed her hand inside her crotch feeling the wetness of the sensitivity there. I smiled -- she wasn't so innocent after all.

I slid her pants down but was quickly losing patience and left them dangling at her right ankle while my heated flesh forever imprinted into the wetness of her womanhood.

Bella flinched at the sharp, but fleeting pain of my entrance into her new life. The wetness of her virginal blood mixed with her crème and my precum created a silky flood the turned her pain into instant pleasure. She needed me, wanted me to help her to create who she was to become. She could not be Bella the woman without me and for that, I was grateful.

We moved together, naturally, in a wave of oneness, dancing and writhing in the moonlight. Surprisingly, I continued to swell inside her until I exploded into a fit of intense ecstasy.

We lay there, panting in the moonlight. My head rested on her stomach as I willed any pain or soreness to go away. Her hands were lost in the thickness of my hair.

For a moment in time, it was just Bella and me, -- lovers, soul mates, and best friends who were naked and unashamed.