Twilight Visitor

Story Info
Master's unexpected visit pleases His subbie.
1.4k words
4.19
29.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silently, I let Myself in through the unlocked back door. Night is falling, but as yet, you haven't put on the lights - the film you are concentrating on has a few minutes left. From the kitchen, I can see you, your face illuminated by the flicker of the scenes taking place on the other side of the room. You look comfortable in the high-backed leather chair, really bought for those hours spent at the computer but now more of a long-term friend, the years together having moulded the cushions to fit you snugly.

I see some bedroom footage appearing on the television and the softened light from the screen allows Me to slip into the lounge unnoticed. I kneel behind the chair, then in My measured, but firm tone, say "Don't move!" You jump in your seat, startled by My voice. "I said, don't move!" I repeat, still measured and firmly in control. "yes, Sir. It's great to see you, Sir," comes the reply, as you look demurely downwards and try to contain your childlike excitement, that excitement that I so love about you.

I drape your hands, first one, then the other, over the arm and around the back of the chair. Upon each wrist I fasten a studded leather cuff, and when both are on, I clip the two together securely. The width of the chair, as luck would have it, is just right to hold you pinned to the chair comfortably, yet any attempt to free yourself is painful enough to dissuade you from attempting it.

Turning the chair around, I take a pair of thigh cuffs. They are a little oversize; however, for what I have in mind, they will fit perfectly. I lift one leg up onto the arm of the chair and thread the cuff underneath, fastening your thigh tightly to the chair leg, locking it in place with one of a pair of like-keyed padlocks, though as your arms will restrain you, the padlocks are really just symbolic.

You have remembered My instructions regarding underwear well; I can see this as a quick glance under your short black leather skirt reveals all - there is already a glisten appearing on your moist lips. I smile at you, and I see that smile returned; yours, though, is a willing smile of submission to Me. You know that I have you all to Myself, that I am in control and that you know that only the mercy cry of our agreed stop-word or the sweet release of orgasm will return any of that control to you now.

I run My finger slowly up one creamy-white thigh and stroke gently down your pussy lips, just enough to moisten that finger a little. You gasp as I do so, but are powerless to resist Me and you know it, which only serves to heighten your pleasure. I notice your eyes fixed upon Me as I raise My moistened finger to My lips and lick, then suck it erotically before pursing My lips against your mouth, parting your teeth, then teasing your tongue with My own.

The extent of control I have over you at this point, somewhat belatedly, hits Me. The realisation that I can do anything I like, as long as I don't violate your trust of Me, registers in My mind and I break the kiss with My impish grin, resulting in a mix of anticipation and apprehension in the beautiful face before Me. I catch sight of your erect nipples pushing your silk blouse toward Me and, without warning, bite one and tug at it with My teeth. Again, you gasp, and squeal a little as the mixture of pleasure and pain courses through your body. I swivel the chair a few degrees and repeat the bite on the other teat. "Aaah!" you yelp, as you wince and recoil into the chair.

I then kiss each nipple tenderly through their silky covering and slowly unfasten the buttons of your blouse, showering the freshly-exposed flesh with tender kisses as I go. Once revealed, the pink protrusions look even more beautiful to Me. I kiss both again, dwelling on the second to take it softly into My mouth, where I circle it slowly and gently with My tongue. As I do so, one of My hands drops beneath your skirt to test the water and finds you very wet. I offer you a taste of your juices, while I suck and lick and tease your breast; you gratefully and hungrily accept, lapping every drop of your sweet, thick mucus from the finger I have offered to you.

I move, to swap breasts, and as I do so, one hand rests gently on your neck. I mimic the movements of My tongue with My fingers, gently caressing the nape of your neck as My mouth teases your teat. You whimper with pleasure as I play with you, My touch causing you to shudder occasionally as your senses and emotions respond to My ministrations.

Again, I reach down to touch your soft, shaven, swollen wet lips and I feel the juices run over My fingers as I do. The semi-permeable nature of the leather skirt means that a small pool is beginning to form, rising up from the cheeks of your gorgeous, ample ass. I continue to stroke the outside of your pussy and you moan softly as I tease. More of your lovely juices emerge from between your pussy lips and I slide My finger just inside, bathing it with the fluids of your passion and yearning.

Thrusting two fingers deep inside causes you to cry out, "Oh yes, yes… fuck Me with your fingers!" I sternly remind you that I am in control, and direct My fingers instead up toward your clit, by now is tender and aching for My caress, which it gets in full measure.

Taking your love-bud between My fingers, I squeeze it and roll it, then allow My fingers to dance on it alternately and rapidly. You gasp, writhe and cry out as My continual teasing of your most sensitive place takes you higher and higher. You ask if you can cum and I whisper, "Not yet, sweetheart. When I am ready."

Again I plunge My fingers, wet with your juices, deep into your hole. You try to grip them with your cunt walls but the slipperiness of both those walls and My fingers, lubricated by your pleasure simply squeezes them back out toward Me. I bury My fingers deep inside you, again and again. You writhe and gasp and beg Me to let you cum, but I ignore your pleas for now. The hand caressing your neck, thwarted in its planned trek down your back by the chair, instead wanders around to one breast, where it tweaks, pulls and rubs your hard nipple, before repeating the performance on the other one.

I add a third finger to My thrusting down below, and use My thumb to squeeze your clit against your pubic area at the depth of every stroke. The brief and repeated contact sends pulses of pleasure rippling through your body; as I thrust deeper and harder, and quicken My rhythm, so the pulses intensify and become more frequent. You want My touch so badly that you are almost rocking the chair onto My fingers at each stroke and now are begging Me for release. I keep thrusting, silently, until you can take no more of My exquisite teasing, fighting against your orgasm, when I whisper quietly into your ear: "You may cum freely, darling." Almost immediately, you start convulsing and shaking in the chair, a soft, dreamy moaning making way for a loud and vocal expression of your impending eruption. As your noises become more guttural, I feel you soak My hand with more of your juices, accompanied by your cries of, "Oh, yes, Jesus, God, I'm cumming…"

As your motion and sounds of love begin to subside, I slow My movements, both the thrusting and the squeezing of your clit. I share the taste of you, with you, from My hand and kiss you deeply and passionately. I place the key to the padlocks in one of the locks. "Do not move from the chair for at least ten minutes," I say. I walk around to the back of the chair and unlink the wrist cuffs from each other, before kissing the back of your neck one last time. The next sound you hear is the click of the back door closing behind Me.