Twin Awakenings Ch. 07

Story Info
Flashbacks and Reruns...
5.5k words
4.5
5.8k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: Greetings sexy readers! Please forgive me for the super long hiatus, I have been pretty busy juggling work and a cub on my own. No excuses though so on with the story for you guys!! Feedback welcomed.

P.S. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7

Flashbacks and Reruns...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Yamasuki Tsubaki~

"It's good to see you, Yammy."

I snorted and continued to silently stare out into the dark water over the bridge, completely ignoring the vile human beside me. My hair blew in the breeze towards him and he caught it, pulling some to his nose.

"You know, you've always smelled sweet like fresh flowers, but how is that you manage to smell so delicious despite your preference for scentless soaps?"

Still ignoring him I watched small white fish jump from the water as if playing. He grabbed my chin roughly and turned my face towards him, "You still belong to me and I will not tolerate this kind of behavior." He pushed my hood down and roughly pulled my hair up out of my face, holding it atop my head in his fist.

"You know sweets, you really should consider smiling. It would make you look a lot prettier." I continued to stare blankly at him, "Still, mute huh, after all I've done for you?"

I clenched my jaw tightly and snatched away from him. He never did a thing for me except deprive me of my life. I wasn't living merely surviving.

"Did you want something, Aiko?" he smiled, "she speaks, and yes I've got a job for you. Since I've allowed you freedom I should at least offer some compensation for all the money you've made me." He kicked something towards me. It was the panda bag my mother gave me when I was a toddler.

"You're giving back the life you took from me?" I questioned blandly.

"Just look in the damn bag."

I slid my tail from around my waist and used it to pick the bag up, not taking my eyes off the old bastard. His black hair was starting to pepper strangely down the middle. Lifting the bag in front of me I unzipped it and inside was money and weapons.

"You're bribing me to do your bidding?"

"No, the others figured since you are my favorite, I should start rewarding you as such for your good work." I snorted and dropped the bag, slipping my tail back underneath my sweater, around my waist then pulled my hood back up.

"I agreed with them, my little pet. You are the best at what you do so in addition to more freedom, I will pay you for your job regularly." I looked back out at the dark waters, I wasn't really free, and I would never be free until I'm free of him. He owned me; I was his precious pet, his most prized possession as he put it. He leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Go collect my dues, this money is yours to do as you please and you will continue to receive this allowance after every job. Now go pay my friend a visit." Lowering my head and speaking without emotion I reached down and scooped the bag onto my shoulder.

"Anata wa masutā o nozomu yō ni." As you wish, master...

"Good my pretty little monster."

He walked off leaving me staring blankly into the water. It was time to become the monster I am. I took the paper from my pocket that was discreetly placed there while Aiko was whispering to me. After reading the address I tossed it into the water. I looked into the bag again and noticed pistols, silencers and kunai blades, there must be a wall of guards to go through seeing all this artillery. No matter, I probably won't use any of it. Tossing the bag back over my shoulder I headed to my destination...

Coming up to a large gated mansion I noted the bars weren't too narrow for me to slip through. Ha, it reminded me of slipping through the bars of my cage when I was a youngster. That wasn't but 7 years ago, I was only 5 at the time. I taught myself how to use my tail like monkeys do then too, strengthening its prehensile ability.

***

I walked up to the front door of a two story mansion and sighed deeply. There were ten people inside on the first floor and ten on the second, judging from the multiple heart beats. Pulling the pictures from my pocket and the bag of hair, I sniffed it scenting my target then put it inside the bag and tossed it into the hedges for later retrieval. I climbed one of the two large pillars up the front of the house until I was on the second story ledge. Inching to my left, I retracted my claws and placed my rough pads against the closed window and pushed it up and slipped inside closing it back gently. There was a maid making a bed, she screamed and scrambled towards the door. It was like music to my ears, I've grown used to the sound. I lunged at her before she could make it to the door, I kicked it closed then proceeded to rip her throat out. Licking my claws, I savored the taste of her blood then cautiously stood near the door; ears perked, and listened for any approaching sounds.

Nothing...time to move.

I slipped into the hall and noted two males toting guns, talking, and heading in the opposite direction. Two on one, running at break neck speed, I tackled one large male into the wall, disarming and knocking the breath out of him.

"What the hell, where'd this kid come-" before he could finish I ran at him and sank my teeth into his neck tearing his jugular open. I purred as his blood exploded into my mouth. I had to save my appetite for my target, as Aiko had specific orders for him. I licked my lips, dropping the dead man and turned just as the other male grabbed his gun and fired at me. He missed, hitting the body beneath me, as I flipped out of the way. He let out a series of bullets sprinkling the walls behind me as I evaded his advances with the agile grace of a ballerina. How noisy, the others will have heard and alerted the boss of my intrusion, but I had just the plan. Turning my back, I ran down the hall towards the stairs where the others were rushing up with their guns drawn. Using my small frame, I contorted my body with ease, dodging the spray of bullets but moving so that I was between the two defending sides and let them shoot each other. The man behind me shot four of his own before taking one to the chest himself.

There were only four men left but they were out of ammo and ran at me. It was funny how they thought they could just over power me, however little did they know I was only allowing them to get close enough just to drive my claws through them. I jabbed my small hand through flesh and bone of the first man's chest and sent my foot into the gut of the next. The third tried to grab me from behind but I wrapped my tail around his neck. He stopped in shock and I pushed my free claw through his stomach and pulled his guts out. Releasing him, I watched him register the damage I've just done then dropped to his knees. The man I kicked had just risen behind me and ran at me crying out. My tail whipped out and knocked his legs from under him and he fell to the ground. His skull making a sickening thud as it hit the marble tile. He was still conscious so I walked over to him and knelt on his chest,

"Don't you know it is stupid to let out a battle cry when you are coming up behind your opponent? You could have used the element of surprise." his eyes widened in horror as he stared into my partially obscured bi colored eyes.

"Please don't-" I could have just gotten up and went about my mission but I don't give a damn about any beings life, so I ended his raking my claw against his throat and watched the blood squirt and bubble out of it. It was such an appetizing sight but I would sate my hunger soon enough.

My ears twitched at the sound of doors opening and closing downstairs. Hopping from the dead man's chest, I jumped over the rail and landed on my hands and feet, squatting in front two more guards before they could make it to the front door.

"You can't leave yet, I have a message for Mr. Glen." The guards raised their guns as I stood up straight and dug a bloodied hand into my back pockets for a folded piece of paper. I held it out for the guard to pass back to the fat man behind them. They snatched it away from me at the moment I presented it and turned to Mr. Glen. He silently read it then gasped causing the two guards to move closer to him.

"What does it say, Boss?"

"T-that you shouldn't have turned your back to the little girl." They looked at him strangely and started to turn but it was too late, I had my tiny claws buried in their backs right up between their ribs then squeezed their hearts. Removing my hands I licked them then proceeded towards the fat man.

"Please, tell Mr. Hitsugaya I need another week. I'll have his money then, I promise! You don't have to do this, I'll, I'll...I'll have the rest of the money-" I brushed back my blood stained hair and raised my bloody finger to my lips and pointed to his wife holding his baby son. His begging aggravated me. The note said his wife's life was to be mine and his son would be payment.

"NO! You will not take my child, please, he will get the-" I raised my finger to my lips again and shook my head. My temples were beginning to throb. Walking calmly over to the woman I reached to the bundled baby. She hesitated and slowly acted like she was going to willingly hand him to me but I caught the scent of the baby and it wasn't the one I needed. I lowered my hands and turned to the man, my temper raging.

"Where is he?" he tried to hide his shock and stuttered, "What are you talking about? He is right-" I wrapped my long tail around his fat neck and yanked his head down to my level, "I do not care for your life, your wife's, this child here, or anybody else's for that matter if you haven't noticed. You are not sparing your child's life by hiding him from me but quite the opposite."

He trembled as the emotionless tone of my voice and the seriousness in my words.

"But you are just a child yourself, why are you doing this? How could you even-" I squeezed his neck tighter and cut my eyes at him, "The child Mr. Glen, if you cooperate, I shall spare your family's lives..."

He nodded gratefully and told his wife to get the boy. She ran off and returned with another bundle of blankets, kissed him and then handed him to me. I removed the blankets and lifted him by a leg, scenting him then removed my sweater and dropped him on top of it on the cold floor. Turning back to the couple, I licked my lips and approached the woman. Grabbing her by the neck and pulled her to her knees, I stood behind her placing my small hand about her neck.

"Wait you said if I-"

"I know what I said, I lied, the note Mr. Glen stated that your wife's life is mine. Did it not?" he sputtered and began to move towards the boy but I clicked my tongue and stopped him, "Don't waste your time I'm faster than you. Now stand still and pay attention."

I yanked his wife's head back by her hair and sank my teeth into her exposed neck and drank her dry then tossed her lifeless body to his feet. He fell to his knees and cradled her, crying into her hair. I walked off with the child but stopped in the door way as two of my fellow "brothers" walked up to me.

"Hitsugaya says kill him, the money he gave was fake." I looked up at them and snorted tossing the infant at them and walked away.

"You do it, I'm full." They looked at my bloodied appearance, shuddering silently then went into the house. Moments later I heard Mr. Glen's tortured screams along with the baby's.

~~

My eyes slowly popped open as the rumble in my belly echoed in the silence of my room. That dream, no memory, hungered me. My childhood was nothing short of a horror story that I was the star killer in. I murdered millions before my 7th born day and thrice as many before my 18th year. That was some 7 years ago that I was trapped under the firm control of that old bastard. I realized my hand was tracing the jagged scars around my neck from the collar he kept on me.

The sick fuck nearly maimed me...

Getting up I pulled on my veiled cloak and walked out my room. On the couch sat Tiffany, unmoving, her twin moving about in the kitchen preparing breakfast.

"Good morning Suki, I made pancakes, sausage, eggs, strawberry crapes, waffles, hash browns, and bacon as well as an assorted fruit salad and some yogurt. Hope you don't mind."

"Of course not, go on, you're free to do as you please you know."

He nodded then fixed our plates then sat at the table. I watched in amazement at the way he devoured his meal just as quickly as he made the plate. Looking over into the living area I noticed Tiffany had yet to move.

"Is she not eating?" Delano stopped chewing; his fork paused above the plate, and spoke calmly.

"She isn't...feeling herself..."

"Oh is she unwell? I have medicines-" I began to rise and retrieve them but Delano's hand on mine stopped me. Looking down at his large hand eclipsing mine, I smiled, its warmth felt calming. The gently gesture was strange to me though I allowed it.

"Twin is not sick, just under the weather"

"I do not understand." He removed his hand as she looked over at us and frowned a little.

"I'm fine." Was her respond as she got up and pulled her pajamas off then leapt through the still broken window, shifting.

Delano shook his head staring after her. He waited until she was out of ear shot then spoke quietly just in case she was still close.

"She's upset about something she doesn't want to share, she won't even open our bond."

"You two can communicate mentally, yes? So then you know each other's inner workings, like thoughts, feelings and whatnot?" he nodded and began eating again leaving me to ponder my thoughts. Maybe I should...wait he's a mind reader I'm not sure how he'll react. Staring at him I'd wondered if he were reading me all the while. He looked up slowly pausing his eating again and cocked his head to the side curiously.

"What happen, am I making a mess?"

"What?" I asked slightly puzzled.

"You're staring at me. I can't see your eyes though I feel your gaze, something wrong?" a small chuckle escaped my lips and I covered my mouth, startled by the sound. Delano's booming laugh startled me more, then he picked up his empty dish and poured him a glass of juice.

"Something tells me you don't laugh often. It's cute, you should do it more." He smirked handsomely and the tingle in my gut made blood heat my cheeks. What is this, I've become a sap. So sensitive with people now... Eh, so weird I don't like these feelings, I'd rather be the cold unfeeling monster I been all my life...

Picking up my plate of food, I reheated it then took it back to my room. I ate in silence, over thinking. The stress of all this was taking a big toll on me. Jumping up towards the hanging bars mounted from the ceiling, I jumped up and grabbed a hold then swung my legs up, locking my knees around them then wrapped the length of my tail about them also. Dropping my upper body until I was dangling upside down and began pulling my torso up to press against my knees then dropping back down repeatedly. The vigorous activity only barely got my blood pumping but helped to take my mind from the current reality just until I exhausted myself physically and emotionally.

~~

"Aah Suki, that feels so good. May I remove my hands from my head now?" licking my lips, I looked up at the cute girl whose thighs I had face buried between, "ie, no Kari, be still." my tongue found its way back to her clit and she squirmed beneath me then asked,

"b-but Suki, why must I always be blindfolded and keep my hands on my head?" Stopping again, growling and glared at her though she couldn't see me, only hear my displeasure. I scooted to the edge of the bed and leaned against one of the pollsters pinching the bridge of my nose. Kari sat up and tried her best to crawl to me in her blinded state, stopping when her fingers came in contact with my long hair resting on the bed. She sat on her knees and scooped as much of my hair without touching me and stroked it lightly. That was the only part of me I'd let her touch.

"Gomenasai, Suki. I just want to know why you never touch me or let me touch you."

"I do touch you-"

"No you hover. Your touches are always feather soft and teasing. I want to give you pleasure also, is that not why I'm here, for your pleasure?" I stared at the cracked lavender walls of my room and clenched my jaw, "Bringing you pleasure gives me pleasure. Do I not make you feel good?"

"You do but-" I cut her off and looked at her, "Then that's all that matters." She released my hair and put her hands on her lap. She looked sad but I've never shown any interest in anybody's feelings, their lives meant nothing to me. But Kari, I liked her sort of, if you call it that. I liked the taste of her pussy and beautiful tight body. I shouldn't be so hard on her if I wanted to keep her around. Sighing, I sat in front of her and gave her the okay to touch me. I quickly regretted those words as she reached for my face. She had no idea what I looked like, now she was going to have quite a visual. She silently traced over my cat-like features and chewed the corner of her bottom lip. I pulled away and watched her curiously,

"Are you pleased now?" She didn't say anything, just sat there quietly and tilted her head to her closed hands in her lap as if studying them.

It felt like she was judging me and didn't like what she seen through touch. My temper flared and I sent my fist through the wall beside the door. There were gasps and startled shrieks as my fist appeared through a hole in the hall wall. Two of my "brothers" Andy and Sam opened my door and rushed into the room,

"What the fuck is going on, what's wrong?" I just stood there looking at my arm in the wall, my chest heaving and fists clenched so tightly my claws dug into my palms. Sam ran from the room and called for Aiko because he felt something was wrong with me. Andy looked from me to Kari who sat trembling slightly from the commotion,

"Kari, what happened, why'd Yamasuki freak out?" she shrugged slightly shaking her head nervously and a high voltage shock was sent through the electric collar around my neck forcing me to my knees. Aiko walked into the room and stood before me as I clutched my neck silently. He fisted his hand in my hair and roughly lifted my head to look into my face,

"Did she speak?"

"No sir, not a word." He studied my face and looked into my eyes as I glared up at him.

"Nai oto, hontoni? Not a word, hmm, did she cry out?" he dropped my head and looked back at Andy,

"No sir, not a peep." Aiko smiled and pulled me to my feet by my collar, my breathing fast, coming out in quick huffs blowing the hair veiling my face, only my bright eyes visible through slits in the thick curtain of hair.

"Such a strong kitty, I wonder how much electricity it will take to make cry out in pain."

"How much did you hit her with sir?" Sam questioned from behind him.

"About 110 volts for exactly five seconds, take Kari to get dressed and be in my office before I get there." Everybody's eyes widened and they did as they were told. When the door closed he released my collar and looked around the room,

"Ugh, it's so bare Yammy, you should really add some color to it. The only color is from the many blood stained cracks and dents from your head and fists. Do you not wish the privilege of having free range and you're own room?"

I stood stoically watching him through my hair. He really hated when I didn't respond to him so he shocked me again, longer this time. My body shook with the forced electricity coursing through me but I didn't show weakness by crying out. The pain was getting to me but I stood my ground and clenched my fist until blood dripped from my hands. It didn't hurt any more than watching your entire family be slaughtered right in front of you, because of that tremendous pain; nothing else could cause me any severe pain.

12