Twin Awakenings Ch. 08-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! I won't ask that of her."

'You won't have to, twin.'

Tiffany played with my emotions until my wolf was right at the surface howling with need. I tried my best to fight him but my two heads were not in agreement. My raging hardon tented my joggers closing the distance between me and the sink and bumped against the marble making me hiss. I heard Yamasuki approach me quickly as I leaned over gripping the sink struggling to hold my wolf back.

"Delano, is something wrong?"

My breathing coming out in quick pants and beads of sweat bubbled up on my temples. When I did not answer her question she moved closer and placed her hand on my back and I felt twin coaxing my wolf out further then released her hold on my emotions though still present in my mind, hung back to watch her handy work. The moment her hand touched my back, I spun around grabbing it and trapped Yamasuki between the kitchen island and my arousal.The surprise on her face almost comical to Tiffany as she giggled pleased with herself. I could not stop the sensual thrusting of my hips as I ground my throbbing arousal against her flat stomach.

I barely heard my name in a question from her lips before I hoisted her up onto the island forcing her legs apart with my waist and pressing my cock to her jean clad pussy. I nearly reigned in my emotions before Tiffany held onto my pent up lust and kept it at the forefront of my mind.

My wolf had me growling deeply as Yamasuki struggled against me. It was slightly angering him, he did not want to fight to get his release.

"What are you doing? Stop release me now mongrel!"

In a flash I had her hands above her head clasped at the wrists with one hand as she lay on her back on top of the island. Her eyes were boiling with anger and her tail slid from her waist beneath her hoodie and wound tightly around my neck and infuriated me.

As fast as Yamasuki's tail was around my neck I already flipped her over onto her stomach, her hands pressed firmly to her lower back and the base of her tail clenched tightly in my other fist. A growl of her own rumbled through her as she forced herself up, her back pushing against my chest. Her strength and resistance remarkable but at the moment was not appreciated.

"Submit!"

"NO!"

My shift was uncontrollable as a displeased growl tore through my muzzle. Tiffany cooed in my head as I clawed Yamasuki's clothes to shreds and slamming her body back down to the island counter forcing her feet up off the floor. With another burst of energy she pushed back at me again and accidentally impaled herself partially on my throbbing shaft and stilled with a drawn out gasp. Exactly at that moment Tiffany screamed with pleasure and release then faded from my mental.

***

12