Twin Brothers Take a Trip! Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve is allowed to watch & more.
2.3k words
4.24
54.9k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 2:00 AM. the phone rang! In a daze to find my surroundings, I knocked the phone off the night stand. Grasping the handle I say, "Hello."

A female voice responded back, "Ouch! Fuck that hurt! 'Directed to others____, 'Tyler is that you? I need you here right now!"

Tyler, "I am sleeping Carol; you know I have a long day of travel in the morning." Looking over I notice Robert is not in the room.

Carol, "Please if you don't come over they are going to abuse me hard. They said, 'I had to convince you to come over or else.' Please say you will."

Tyler, "What are you talking about? Who are they?"

Carol, "Robert, Steve and some guy we picked up at the bar. '____Directed to others, 'Ouch! I am, give me a second would you!"

Tyler, "Sounds like you have enough going on. Why would you need me too?"

Carol, "Listen to me if you do not get over here they are going to let this guy fuck me in the ass! They have me tied to the bed with my legs spread open. I will do what ever you want but don't let them do this please!"

Tyler, "I don't know I am pretty out of it right now."

Carol, "Ow! You fucker that hurts! '____Directed to others, 'They can hear what you are saying it is on speaker phone. So don't be an ass get over here! I am sorry I did not mean that please come over room 24. I will give you any thing you want if you come!"

I hang up the Phone and hold my head for a moment. I notice I have an erection from hearing Carol beg me to come over and allow her to please my wishes like a whore. I think, 'Any thing? What if I want anal sex, she did say anything?'

Shaking the sleepiness from my eyes, like a wet dog. I roll my tired body to the side of the bed bringing my legs and feet to the floor. With a jolt of energy I sit up turning on the light. Reaching down, I place on a pair of boxer shorts to make the journey over.

With a quick nock before turning the handle I open the door to room 24. Inside there is an astonishing scene. Carol is not tied to the bed But Steve is. He is spread with all four limbs tied to the bed posts. With random clothing spread about from the floor to the furniture. It looks like a tornado hit the place. Robert greets me with great surprise and vigor. Turning to the side Robert introduces me to Jason, the man they corrupted with ease at the bar.

Jason says, "How do you do?' Shaking my hand as his eyes take in my chest and scantily dressed figure. "I can see the pleasure it is all mine for sure!" Said with an earnest smile, and a bouncing head.

I look back at Robert with a look of question. "Is this guy for real?" I could tell he was a nice fella right away. Robert just laughed back saying to me, "Don't worry he is not here for you." Motioning his head and eyes to the bed.

Still looking around I see no sign of Carol. I ask, "I though Carol was the one in a predicament?" Looking about.

Jason responding, "She was very much so until we were convinced you were coming over. She is just in the bathroom cleaning her self up a bit she will be out momentary." Trying to place his feminine hands on the crease in my chest.

Stepping back a little to avoid Jay, and to be seated to finish waking up. I place my hand on the top of my head and ask. "So why again did you need me to join in this late night charade?" With my eyes closed I am taken at the sound of Carols voice.

"They didn't need you! But I did!" said, Carol.

I opened my eyes to see a slightly drunk Carol dressed in black vinyl garters and crotch less panties with an open front bra. My eyes must have popped like a frog eyes as I took in the outfit.

Carol placing the pointer finger to my chin lifts my head high saying, "You are not going to have any trouble taking my orders are you? As I am in charge for the rest of tonight." With a big smile upon her face.

Looking at her exposed nipples and beaver. I had very little response other than to nod yes to her. Then I thought, and asked, "OK what gives just a few hours ago you were a house wife and now this?" Showing an open palm display of her exotic clothing.

Carol says, "I know it is so out of my character as a house wife and mother. But after a few drinks Robert persuaded me to buy it. You don't like it do you? Do you think I look like a stuffed sausage in this?" Twirling about with a drunken laugh.

Responding, "I think it makes you look most edible indeed." Sticking my long tongue out in a sexual way.

Carol moved between my seated legs parting them so she could stand next to the cushion. Facing away from me, she bent over and grasped my ankles near the floor. Her twat split the opening of her panties and protruded in a great display. Shielded on both sides by the black vinyl. Leaning forward I kissed at her tender lips smelling fresh with the aroma of her cunt juice. Tracing the outline of the taut panties around her pussy. Then running my tongue up her slit. The flavor of her pussy was tangy and overly wet. Parting her lips my tongue slipped inside Carol's pussy scooping large amounts of her female drippings all with incredible taste as it dripped into my mouth. Pausing to see what was touching my cock, I saw.

Carol reached between her legs and grabbed hold of my cock poking out the hole in my boxers. Squeezing the shaft from the base. Then her finger wiped the precum off the tip of the thick head. Then she brought the finger to her mouth and licked it clean. Looking up at me from between her legs she smiled and said, "Hold that thought!"

Sauntering over to the bed. Carol says to Steve, "What do we have here? Could it be? Yes I think it is! It is my darling husband all tied up in anticipation to watch his wife get fucked! Honey who do you suppose is going to fuck me first?" Looking back at the three of us men watching intently, as one finger lightly caresses Steve's cock. Carol teases Steve in to a raging erection in less than 30 seconds.

Jay moved closer to the bed. Steve stutters out of his mouth in a dry pant, "I I dunno Jay?"

Carol looks at Jay and says, "I don't think so Steve. I really don't think Jay came here for that? Of course if I tell him too he would probably follow my orders. Wouldn't you Jay?"

Jay now sitting on the other side of the bed getting closer says, "If that is what you really wanted I guess I could do that too." Placing a hand over Steve's body so it supported Jays own weight leaning over Steve. The other hand's finger traced a line up Steve's leg. Leading the way to meet Carol's finger. With the Gayest smile Jay looked at Steve.

The room was silent as the thoughts suddenly registered in Steve's mind. "Jay was queer as a three dollar bill.

Carol swung her leg over the face of Steve and snuffed his words with her muff. In a one sided conversation Carol said, "Remember I am in charge tonight? Since I am going to be busy with the boys, you're going to need a little bitch of your own. Welcome to my world, you bastard! Here I am in charge of you! It doesn't have any other females in it, because I said so!" Holding onto the headboard bars with her hands. Carol faced the wall, as Jay's lips crept closer to Steve's stiffened cock.

Muffled cries came from Steve's mouth as his head shook back and fourth In a no pattern. Carol said, "That's it honey shake that tongue in my clit and get me ready.

Steve's legs tensed out strait as Jay's nose nuzzled his balls. With so little he could do as far as movement being tied up he soon dropped his ass back down on the bed.

Carol motioned Robert and me to either side of the bed. Taking a cock in each hand she generously lubricated her hands and gently stroked. After a few minutes Carol positioned me standing one foot on either side of Steve's head. Looking down all I could see was the flickering of Steve's eyes as the rest of his face was covered with Carols muff.

Carol looked down at Steve and said, "So you want to see me suck another man's cock. Watch closely." With that said Carol opened her mouth and placed 90% of my cock down her throat. Sucking hard as she pulled back to the tip. Then dancing her tongue all around the shaft and head.

Looking down at Steve again she says, "Now for my next trick I need to lift off our mouth a bit. If you so much as mutter a sound. I will gag you and the three of us will go to their room and leave you here alone with Jay. Am I making myself clear?" Steve nodded yes.

Carol lifting her self a bit invites Robert to get behind her. Looking down at Steve she says, "You wanted to see your wife get fucked by another man. Watch carefully as his cock fucks me." Carol's hand guides Robert's cock to her pussy.

Robert holding both sides of her hips slides in, then moves his body up and down loosening her hole. With that he begins to fuck her pussy in full long strokes.

Carol grabs the base of my shaft with one hand. Then stretching her mouth envelopes the rest of my cock making it even more slick with her saliva. Only to pop it out every so often to breath deep and beg for Robert to fuck her harder.

Robert begins to pound her body hard, causing Carol to have a hard time sucking my cock. Carol is lost in her own world for a few moments as she utters and groans.

Robert picking the pace up screams, "You fucking whore! I am going to cum in your cunt!" With another deep grunt he holds still as he empties his cum into her pussy. Squeezing hard into Carols hips with his hands. Stepping back Robert almost trips over Jay, and then he steps off the bed.

Carol says, "There now you happy you bastard?" As she sits her soaping wet filled twat on Steve's face. Continuing her assault on my well engorged cock.

Jay lifts his mouth off of Steve's prick and dumps a shit load of lube onto his dick. Squatting over Steve's Cock he sits down on the erection slowly. Letting out a sigh Jay moves his ass up the shaft while stroking his own cock.

I close my eyes to the sight and take in the whirling of the tongue on my own shaft.

Carol Stands up and turns around leaving her rump high in the air for me to fuck. As she takes Jay's cock into her mouth.

Looking down at Steve's face, it is smattered with sticky cum residue. Not caring to much as I want to get off I mount her pussy in a desperate attempt to cum. Plowing her wet hole it feels so warm and gushy. My hips slam her ass cheeks in a repeated slap as my nuts swing into her clit with each inward throw. My balls ache for release but my cock is almost numb from the lengthy sucking her mouth has done.

I hear Steve moaning and grunting as Jay fucks his cock and I fuck his wife. Jay begins a higher squeal as he is no doubt over the edge pulsing his cock into Carol's eager mouth.

I am almost ready to quit as sweat is dripping from my forehead onto Carol's back. Carol begs me not to stop as she slams her ass into me a few times then just holds me deep in her with a shuddering orgasm. Then I feel that happy feeling deep within my loins shoot off with an incredible force. The tip of my dick is just touching her cervix as it spews cum into her pussy. Coating the inner depths of her womanhood with my spunk.

Jay has gotten up and is dressing already, Robert is already gone. Steve is still tied and Carol is sucking her husband's dick with her ass still up waiting for me to pull out. I am still throbbing with minor squirts into this man's wife.

Jay says, "Good bye!" As he exits the room.

Carols pussy squeezes my limping cock out of her cunt like a turd on the toilet. My balls feel drained as my limp cock swings touching her slippery dripping slit. Slipping off the bed I stand and watch for a second.

Carol moves back and forces her dripping cum filled cunt into Steve's mouth. Slurping on his cock in a 69 position.

The door opens to the room, it is Robert. He walks up close and whispers to me, "Come on we got to go. The taxi will be here in about ten minutes to take us to the airport. I packed our things, but you need to shower quickly." Making a sniffing noise as to say I stink.

I lean over to kiss Carol's ass good bye, then grabbing my underwear. I exit the room in a hurry not looking back.