Twin Cities Tryst Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," Annie giggled, blushing and biting a nail. "Sometimes I'm a squirter, I just don't know when, until it happens."

"I'll say ..." Janie murmured. "Wow."

"You're not mad at me, are you, daddy?" Annie cooed, sidling forward until she was pressed up against me, tracing a fingernail up and down my chest while giving me puppy-dog eyes.

Janie sat up now and cuddled Annie from behind, her hands on her breasts while she kissed her back and shoulders. Annie purred and squirmed down onto her while still teasing me. It may have been the dry heat sauna, but we were all still sweating, especially the girls, from their exertions.

"You two stay here while I get the steam sauna ready," I said. They both nodded readily, and Annie turned around in Janie's lap to make out with her. That would keep them occupied for a good time, while I saw to our next venture. It was not far down the narrow wooden hall, but completely different from the other rooms thus far -- it was clad from floor to ceiling in sky-blue ceramic tiles. The floor was textured to keep people from slipping when it got wet.

I found the knobs that controlled the steam, along with a rock heater in the corner, complete with a large bucket and ladle for extra steam. The hissing noise from the valves kicked in, and within minutes, the steam was so thick that I could barely see a foot in front of myself. Satisfied, I slipped out of the room and went back to get the girls. Not surprisingly, I found them churning against one another, with Annie lying on her stomach and Janie on her back, their legs scissored past one another. Their hips undulated and squirmed as they pussy-fucked one another, both groaning.

I seemed to have arrived well into the action, because Janie arched her back and sighed loudly while Annie gasped and pushed back on her hands against Janie's pussy for all she was worth. They strained for several seconds, bodies shaking as their hips pressed and gyrated, until finally they collapsed back onto the bench, panting as the orgasm passed. I gave them a minute or two before gently pulling them off their bench, helping them down and leading them out.

"Jesus," Janie exclaimed as we stepped into the steam room, waving a hand in front of her face trying to disperse the thick, sweltering mist. "Good thing I'm gonna have you guys inside me, or I'd lose track of you."

"This is gonna be fun," Annie giggled. "I almost won't be able to see whom I'm fucking, just feel them."

They'd already latched onto one another and were kissing hungrily, while I towered over them. I watched as they squirmed their increasingly slippery breasts together, the thick, curling steam obscuring the view somewhat even from this close.

They knelt together and stayed closely pressed while they turned their attention to my cock, taking turns sliding their mouths back and forth along its length. They flicked their tongues together around the head, giggling and having fun as I grew hard yet again. These two were going to kill me at this rate, because I knew they expected to be fucked, even if I didn't cum. That was the deal, after all.

Once they had me good and throbbing hard, they took me toward the long tile seats and began arranging themselves. Annie sat on the upper level, her back propped against the wall and her legs spread wide. Janie knelt on the lower level, burying her face almost instantly in Annie's pussy, making the redhead suck in her breath and then moan, her eyes rolling up into her head. Her hands grasped Janie's wet blonde hair, squeezing. Janie's ass wiggled at me temptingly, her glistening slit visible, begging to be fucked.

Knowing she didn't want to wait, I took hold of her hips and pressed my knob against her, eliciting a groan, before sliding deep inside. I could feel her, but only barely see her through the wreath of steam that filled the room. I could make out Annie's squirming shape, less than two feet away, hear her moaning and panting, her red hair more visible than the rest of her. My thighs slapped against Janie's ass, her supple back leading into the mist below. I could see my cock sliding in and out of her dripping pussy, feel it clench around me. I just kept watching the sensual movements through the thick steam, enjoying our exotic surroundings and not letting myself concentrate on the sheer pleasure of being deep inside Janie.

Her skin was slick with perspiration, and I smacked her cheeks with my palm, making her gasp and whimper. I felt her contract around me and she pushed back, hard. She licked Annie harder, making the redhead squirm and moan even louder, clutching reflexively at her blonde locks, unable to keep her legs still.

I fucked Janie harder, eliciting loud, shameless groans. One of her hands was bracing itself on the tiles, the other massaging and squeezing her own breasts. She sucked on Annie's clit loudly, and Annie sounded like she was having an asthma attack. I thrust in and pushed up, a sawing motion deep in her pussy.

Annie wailed that she was going to cum, and Janie pulled her mouth up and jammed it against Annie's, kissing her hard. Her fingers slid into the redhead's blossoming cunt, working in and out quickly. Once again Annie spasmed and began to squirt, with Janie catching the shots on her breasts. Annie writhed as Janie pressed into her, and then I slammed home as hard as I could. Janie screamed into Annie's mouth as she came. I closed my eyes and ignored the savage contractions around my cock, thinking instead about how this was our last full day together, tonight our last night.

I didn't cum. I kept pounding against her, mercilessly, but I didn't cum. I'm pretty sure the girls both came again at least twice, although it was hard to tell with all the moaning they were doing as they kissed. I shivered as I finally pulled out of Janie's well-abused pussy and sat down next to them, sighing. They parted from their rapturous kiss and snuggled into me again on either side.

"Daddy starting to wear out?" Janie giggled, pressing her finger against my cock, making it wobble.

"I'll live up to my end of the bargain somehow," I replied, hoping I wasn't blustering. "Somehow."

"Awww, you just need some TLC," she cooed. "Annie and I will look after you."

She asked Annie to get from towels from the hall. The redhead wiggled out and came back in, holding four plush white towels. Janie laid three of them on the floor, and then rolled up the fourth one, putting it at the top of the arrangement.

"Now lay down and let us massage you."

I nodded and lay on the towels, which were now between me and the floor tiles, providing some level of softness. My head rested on the rolled towel nicely. The girls then leaned in and began rubbing their slick, slippery forms all over mine, using their bodies to rub me down and massage me. I was transported to absolute heaven, and my cock stayed hard, making them giggle every time they were close to it. Annie slid her breasts around on my chest while Janie used hers to envelop and massage my throbbing manhood, kissing it as it appeared from between them.

I lost track of how long I'd actually been laying there, but I was rather convinced it had been a good while, and the girls kept up the massage devotedly for the whole time. Eventually, they turned me over to lie on my stomach, and seemed to have already accounted for my hard-on, because Annie lay down facing away from me and slithered under my hips after Janie coaxed me into raising them. Lying on her stomach as well, Annie slithered her tight little dancer's butt against my crotch, making sure I stayed hard. Janie used her hands and the rest of her body to caress and rub me, leaning down occasionally to whisper in my ear about how in love with me she was.

The way she was making me feel, I didn't doubt it.

Annie eventually turned herself over, lying on her back and still underneath me. My hips were still arched by her body, but I felt her take my cock in her hand and guide it into her slit. She pushed with her hips and sighed as I penetrated her. My cock was pulled down slightly by the unusual angle, but it still felt wonderful, being buried in her warm, tight pussy. She undulated underneath me while Janie kept massaging me and cooing to me.

The angle was clearly a pleasant one for Annie as well, because she was breathing heavily and moaning beneath me. While I doubted that she needed the help, I began to push down with my hips as she pushed up, sinking even deeper inside her and making her gasp. She didn't object at all to my assistance, so I kept going.

Not cumming was actually relatively easy this time around, because of the pull downward on my cock, not to mention all the attention Janie was giving me. At some point, I felt Annie writhe and shudder, moaning loudly as she came yet again. I had no idea how I was supposed to keep up with these two. She squirmed away until my cock was out of her pussy, and then I felt her shimmy underneath me again, this time head-first, taking my throbbing member into her hot, wet mouth and sucking the cum off it hungrily.

I was getting sleepy. They say you shouldn't spend too long in a sauna, but that probably doesn't account for strenuous activities, like having sex with two girls while you're in there. So lethargy was understandable. Even my companions seemed to be getting sluggish.

"Ladies, let's go take a dip in the pool," I suggested. "Wake ourselves up."

"Okay!" they chorused, slowly rising. I got to my feet, and they exited as I turned off the steam valves. I went through the final set of doors to the pool deck, where I found Annie and Janie waiting, sitting on the edge of the pool, kicking their feet back and forth like little kids and holding hands. They slipped into the cool water and looked up at me, but both squealed in shock as I jumped into the air and cannonballed, thoroughly soaking them.

I had barely surfaced before they were attempting to push me under, laughing and wrestling with me. We tussled and splashed one another for several minutes, the activity punctuated by kissing and groping. At one point Janie was lying on her back, treading water with her legs spread, while Annie was holding her by her behind and lapping at her pussy. Janie moaned loudly and shamelessly, her blonde hair floating around her like a corona of gold. I smiled and leaned in to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back, still lying there and letting Annie pleasure her.

"This is such a wonderful morning, Michael," she breathed, her eyes locked with mine now. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Janie. So damn much."

She smiled now, her eyes shining. "I wish this -- gnnnnnn -- I wish this morning would never end."

"Daddy," Annie murmured, her mouth still on Janie's mound, "let me go get some of the toys Janie brought and we'll fuck her together."

I nodded, and she pulled her mouth off Janie and swam over to the side of the pool, lifting herself out of the water. Janie and I held one another as she wiggled out of the room, disappearing back to retrieve the robes we'd brought. Janie wrapped her legs around my waist and looked up at me, her blue eyes shining with love.

"I can't tell you how much this week has meant to me, Michael," she said softly, while my hand caressed her cheek. "I am so in love with you, and I feel like my heart is gonna break when tomorrow comes and I have to let you go."

She turned her head away from me and wiped at tears, before looking back. She smiled at me somewhat wanly, and then squirmed her pussy against my cock, smirking as she felt my hardness.

"You're such a perv," she giggled. "Violating innocent girls like Annie and me. What will society think?"

"They'll be jealous of me, of course," I said, lining my cockhead up with her pussy and pushing inside her, making her gasp deeply. Her hands gripped my back as I held her in place by her ass cheeks. I began a pumping motion, sliding in and out of her. Janie bit her lip and looked up at me, her eyes glassy with pleasure. She squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles, still loving the sensation. She leaned in, resting her head against my shoulder, sighing and moaning quietly.

On the far side of the pool, the walls were glass windows, giving the people inside a great view of the city. As far up as we were, thankfully, we didn't have to worry about anyone outside seeing us flagranting the delicto like this. Maybe I'd fuck them in the window, if time and endurance allowed.

"Ooo, lookit you two," Annie giggled as she wiggled back in, carrying the robes. "Couldn't wait to get back at one another, hm? Not that I blame you."

Janie didn't actually reply verbally, just shaking her head as she kept her forehead pressed to my shoulder. Annie had slipped into the water and was fastening on one of the dildos by a small leather belt. She waded toward us, smiling wickedly.

"Well, Janie, since daddy is already lodged in your cunt, do you want your sissy to put it in your ass?"

Janie nodded again and I widened my grip on her cheeks, spreading them apart slightly. With the water easing the weight, I bent my knees a little, so that Annie could actually get into Janie's ass without difficulty. The redhead put her arms around Janie's torso and found her breasts, caressing them before taking hold of her dildo's shaft and wiggling it around until she found Janie's knot.

Janie shook and let out an intense groan as the dildo penetrated her ass and slowly pushed inside her. She bit at my shoulder, her fingers flexing into my back desperately. I could suddenly feel Annie's dildo through Janie, her phallus separated from my cock only by a thin membrane between Janie's pussy and ass. We were not in rhythm, and as I pulled out, she was sliding in, and vice versa.

Janie whimpered and almost seemed to be crying as we double-teamed her this way, but then Annie smiled wickedly and whispered. "Let's push inside her at the same time, now ..."

I slowly pulled my cock out of Janie, keeping the head pressed against her pussylips. Annie pulled back until she was set as well. I nodded and we both slowly pushed into Janie at the same time and she shook violently and almost wailed in pleasure, her neck craning back and her wide eyes staring at the ceiling. We paused inside her, keeping her filled for several seconds. I could barely tell if she was breathing.

Then we both pulled slowly back, doing our best to keep in sync. Janie shivered and sucked in her breath. Before she was ready, we pushed back inside her and she whimpered, her arms leaving my back and hanging loosely at her sides, as if all energy and control of her body had left her. She just sat between us, almost limp, and braced by our bodies sandwiching her.

We both began sawing in and out of her, up inside her body, in a firm rhythm, with Janie shuddering and flopping between us almost bonelessly. I looked at Annie and she smiled back at me evilly, enjoying what we were doing to our mutual lover. She bit at Janie's shoulder while she fucked her and groped her breasts, pinching the nipples. Janie shuddered in response.

There was no one around and I did nothing to quiet the noise as she wailed in sheer ecstasy, cumming between us. We kept fucking her strongly while she screamed out the climax, collapsing back against Annie, who barely caught her. Janie's eyes were rolled up into her head and she seemed to have experienced one of her blackout orgasms. I was still deep in her pussy, but Annie was no longer in her ass. She was looking at our plaything curiously.

"She's not dead, is she?" she asked.

By way of response, I reached down and gently pinched Janie's clit. She didn't open her eyes, but she shivered in response. She was also drooling.

"No, she's just mostly dead," I replied. Janie moaned and sluggishly gave me the finger, making Annie giggle.

"Did you cum in her, daddy?" the redhead asked.

I shook my head. "No, Janie'd probably like it if I save my blast for you, to be honest. I'm sure I'll pump her full many more times before I leave tomorrow evening."

"Damn well better ..." Janie murmured, stirring finally. "Ohhhhhh shit ... never felt anything like that in my life."

"Enjoy it?" Annie asked, snuggling in and caressing Janie's breasts. "Sure sounded like you did."

"Well, it's defo how I wanna die now," Janie sighed, sitting up somewhat, my hands still on her ass to support her in the water. She shivered as she felt me still inside her and hugged me close. "God, I love you so much ..."

I slowly let her down to her feet, my cock slipping out of her pussy and springing to attention, making Annie giggle. She played with it, watching it wobble as she pushed it around with her finger. Janie sagged back against the pool wall, sighing heavily. Her eyes were glazed and she seemed less than fully focused.

"Fuck her good and cum in her, I'll hold onto her or something ..." she said wearily.

"Yum-yum-yummy!" Annie quipped as she snuggled up to Janie, rubbing their noses together. "Time for my cum-cum-cummy! Where shall I get fucked? Oooh!"

She pointed excitedly at the other side of the room, toward the giant windows that looked out over the city.

"The windows! Press me up against the windows and fuck me hard! Let's give the cities a show!" she squeaked.

Well, this girl was a stripper for a living, so how modest could she possibly be?

I had barely nodded my assent before she'd clambered out of the water and was skipping around the pool toward the windows. She was looking out over the city in delight, seeming positively giddy about the prospect. I certainly had no objections, and I gently took hold of Janie, picked her up and eased her out of the water. She got to her feet while I pulled myself out. Then we walked over hand in hand to join Annie, who was almost bursting with anticipation.

"I, uh, might need you to take that off first, mind," I mentioned, pointing at her crotch. She looked down and giggled, remembering that she still had the strap-on she'd fucked Janie with fastened to her. She whipped it off and tossed it aside, presenting herself as if she were brand-new merchandise.

I moved past her hand and pressed my palm against the window we were standing next to. It certainly seemed to be sturdy, which was good, given the pounding I was supposed to give her. There were at least two panes of glass, both of which seemed to be solid, probably weather- and cold-resistant at this height.

"Whatcha waitin' for, big man?" she teased, looking up at me and leaning back against the window while pushing her hips forward and stroking her fingers up and down her pussylips. "Need a break or somethin'?"

Well, if that's how she wanted to play it...

She gasped as I took her by the head and pushed her down to her knees and then fed my cock into her mouth without warning. She gurgled and almost gagged, but then adjusted readily, moaning loudly as I began to push my hips back and forth, my still-hard shaft sliding down her throat. I felt her hands grasp my thighs as she tried to steady herself. Credit where it's due, the girl was a Myrmidon.

I then took both her hands off my thighs and pulled them over her head, gripping her by the wrists with one hand. She shuddered at the display of my superior strength and bobbed back and forth, her eyes closed, and her body trembling. My other hand rested in her red hair, keeping her in place. Beside me, Janie watched with intent fascination.

Annie gagged slightly and coughed as I pulled out of her mouth, but then I almost yanked her up by her arms and slammed her back against the reinforced glass of the windows. She gasped in delicious fright, her eyes wide and shining, her pupils tiny. I grabbed her by the ass and pulled her against me roughly, lifting her up. Without waiting, I lined my cockhead up against her pussy and pushed inside.