Twin Secrets

Story Info
One sister plays the other to make or break a friendship.
3.2k words
3.53
18.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxy was just finishing the washing up when Sally popped her head around the door. Her heart sank before she put on a smile and turned to see just what her sister might be up to now. As twins they shared a certain bond, or at least they should, but Roxy had always felt Sally to be a little distant and not truly engaged in the feeling thing.

The reasons for this became clear when Sally was identified as sociopathic. It wasn't so much that she went out of her way to be detached, it's just that she had simply never been attached in a feeling kind of way and so the whole world through her eyes was an experiment. Sally, ironically with such a sweet name, had always been a little different and was happy, from an early age, to antagonise or strike out just to see what might happen.

"Coffee?" suggested Roxy.

"That'd would be ideal," replied Sally as she pulled out a chair to sit, watching Roxy like a hawk, analysing her every move.

Roxy brought the two mugs to the table and chatted inanely at Sally about her life and what she was up to during the week. Without fair warning and halfway through Roxy's suggestions for holiday destinations Sally dipped into her back and placed a huge, gleaming gun on the table. Roxy, visibly shocked, almost fell off her chair as she tried to scrabble backwards to some kind of relative safety.

"Sit down my pretty little sister," said Sally with an ethereal air of calm.

"Let me tell you why I have this."

The gleaming silver weapon looked powerful and, if Roxy was honest, oversized and almost comedic, but knowing her sister she was almost certain it was real. She struggled to reconcile the scene before her with any past experience.

Sally explained:

"I'm going to be you. I'm going to have your friends over and we're going to have some fun, but I need your full cooperation, you see, you might not like what I'm going to do."

At this point Sally's fingers felt their way around the handle of the gun which Roxy thought she had identified as a Magnum. Whilst keeping the gun firmly rooted to the table, Sally made clear that this was her power-play, her rules and she would be in charge.

"Clare and Alan are coming over. You know, Alan who fancies you. You and Clare chat about it quite a bit. It seems to be the one thing

you always come back to: how he loves your curves and those lovely swaying hips of yours, how he thinks you're so smoulderingly attractive and how your red hair sets off your eyes. I'd never have imagined that his wife would be happy to have him dream about you but it sounds like it's improved their sex life no end, the dirty little lovebirds. It's just a little weird that he fantasises about you whilst making love to her and that she likes it."

"You hacked my Facebook" snapped a seething Roxy.

"Well it wouldn't have worked if I didn't know everything I do now," retorted Sally.

"That's why I haven't been able to access it for a couple of days," replied the increasingly agitated Roxy.

"Oh yeah, that" said Sally, "I'll let you know the new password in a week or so"

Roxy wasn't sure what to think as Sally chuckled to herself.

Sally continued her awful monologue.

"So, I'd better explain: I've invited Alan and Clare over. I say me, of course I mean you. Seeing as your darling John is away you're all alone and fancy some company. You've been chatting to Clare over Messenger over a bottle of wine and it turns out that she quite fancies you too. Actually, it turns out that she has as big a crush on you as Alan does so you've decided to invite them both over to explore their desires. Clare thinks it'll be a little present for Alan and I know you'll be pleased to oblige."

Roxy began to weep gently. This would destroy her marriage and ruin her friendship. She went to scream at Sally but nothing came out.

"Oh, don't worry my beautiful little sister, I won't let them touch you, because it's going to be me all along. I'm going to be you. I'm going to smell like, I'm going to taste like you, and act like you, and I'm going to screw them just like you."

Roxy felt sick as Sally stood, took the gun in both hands and pointed it squarely at her forehead. Sally made her way around the table and moving in front of Roxy rested her round ass on the edge of the table. Pointing the shiny barrel of the gun at Roxy's left temple she leant forward, lifted Roxy's chin slid her tongue between Roxy's lips and let her hand drop to grasp Roxy's big round breast. Roxy tried to pull away but felt the gun press more firmly against her head. She allowed Sally full access to all she wanted, to feel and taste her sister so intimately, and in doing so probably saved her life.

"Mmmmmm, minty fresh dear sister, you are just divine" she whispered.

Sally licked her bright red lips tasting the cool saliva of her petrified sister's resentful embrace.

"Now stand up and take me to your bedroom."

---------------------

In the expansive bedroom of her sister's house Sally took out a small gag from her handbag. She tied it round Roxy's head causing her difficulty to make any useful sound. Sally had had to struggle to hold the gun and Roxy had considered a surprise attack, but where Roxy would have compassion in a fight Sally would not and Roxy was not happy about those odds.

Sally had explained that if Roxy struggled or made a sound and gave the game away that she would either kill Clare and Alan and let her sister take the blame or, if they were alone, kill her and take her place as Roxy in her life. Roxy new her sister had no real commitments and a job she could leave at a moment's notice so no-one would really miss her anyway. She knew Sally wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger. Sally had this all planned out and, to add insult to injury, Roxy was going to have to watch the whole thing.

After adding a strip of duct tape to Roxy's mouth to ensure she would have to concentrate hard on breathing rather than making a sound Sally wrapped soft fur fabric around her wrists and ankles and secured them with cable-ties, tight enough that the fabric wouldn't move. She settled Roxy into the wardrobe in her bedroom and made sure she could see through the gap before locking the doors. She spent a moment pondering why there might even be a lock for the good it might do. Sally could easily break open the doors with an iron, and happily would if it served her purposes.

Sally now talked to herself and to Roxy to make sure her confined sister knew exactly what she was doing. Through the crack Roxy watched as her sister remove the little pleated tartan skirt and low V-neck t-shirt she was wearing. Despite being a similar size to her, probably a 14 or 16 her sister did dress young and suited it her. It made the boys look and despite her age working its steady way towards 35 she still courted all male attention, just for the hell of it.

Now stood in knee-high boots, black panties and a satin bra Sally selected a red silky dressing gown from behind the bedroom door, slid her arms into it and stood in front of the mirror. She twirled like a little girl admiring her sensuous voluptuousness and her alluring poise. In full view of the crack in the cupboard she drew her hands into the silk around her crotch and slowly traced them up over her curvaceous belly to her ample breasts and looking straight at her sister told her:

"You wait until Alan gets a taste of these puppies. He's going to be screaming your name and want more and more."

A tear rolled down Roxy's cheek as Sally picked up her phone and hit the picture of Clare to make the call. She had practised all of Roxy's mannerisms and this would be the real test: actually talking to her friend for the first time.

---------------------

Clare answered the phone.

"Roxy?"

"Hey babe," replied Sally in seductive tones. "I'm ready."

"See you in 10 minutes," came Clare's response in her own breathy voice.

Sally hung up, left the phone on the side, muted, and winked at Roxy. She set to adding the miniscule beauty spot to her own face that adorned her sister's top lip just to the right of her mouth. A touch of lipstick -- enticing but not too slutty -- and a quick freshen up making sure her scent was alluring and irresistible.

Perfect.

She sat on the bed and gently touched herself through the silk dressing gown waiting for her sister's friends to arrive.

"Of course," she said. "I've been planning this for months but with John away for a couple of weeks I thought this would be a perfect moment. You'll have to work out how to tell him about this though, and hope he doesn't get to jealous about you sharing yourself around in this way. Oh what fun we'll have..."

---------------------

The doorbell rang and Sally left the room. Roxy listened as the door made its familiar brush across the carpet and found herself making a mental note to change that carpet. It was funny how the mind worked. She listened to the unusually hushed tones at the door as Clare and Alan entered and stood in the hallway with, what was, for all intents and purposes, her. She listened as the well-practised act her sister was portraying closed the door and offered tentative pleasantries. Far from the bold woman who had bound her, Sally had now become uncertain Roxy, uneasy about her choices and hesitant in taking the initiative.

With perfect timing Sally stared into Clare's eyes before bringing her gaze to rest squarely with Alan. She held out a shaky hand which Alan took and she slowly, seductively led him to her bedroom. Clare followed them up the winding stairs trying hard to subtly catch a glimpse of the sumptuous body of the woman she had fanaticised about on too many occasions.

She stopped at the door, let go of Alan's hand and let her gown fall to the floor.

"Don't forget, anything that happens here today we never talk about again."

Roxy's heart sank. Sally had thought of everything. Clare would stop her even if she wanted to explain.

Alan and Clare watched as Sally stalked across the floor and perched herself, legs crossed, on the corner of the bed. Alan stepped over the threshold and held a hand out to Sally who grasped it and raised herself to standing. He reached out a trembling hand and traced a line across her cheek, down her neck and let it rest on her bulging left breast feeling it rise and fall with her tentative breathing. He slid his finger inside the soft cup of her bra allowing others to follow before flopping the pulsating orb from its E-sized holder.

Sally reached forward and, grasping at the fabric around his waist, lifted his pullover and shirt over his head in one go. Clare came in behind, unbuckling his trousers letting them fall to the floor.

In a moment he was naked in front of the now-ravenous women ready to engage freely in whatever may follow. Sally dropped to her knees and winking up at Alan poised her tongue on the dampening tip of his erect member. She pursed her lips and let the veiny rod slide deep into her minty-fresh mouth. The sensation coursed through his body as he grasped at Sally's head in full view of Roxy.

"Oh, yeah, oh, Roxy, mmmhhhmmmmm..." he trailed off as he forced his saliva-lathered penis deep into Sally's hungry gullet.

She swallowed his throbbing head deeper as she took it within the compact gulley of her throat.

Clare, now naked, knelt down next to Sally and softly began to caress her soft abdomen slowly raising her hands to the breast her husband had released from the confines of Sally's bra. With little effort she released the other trembling orb giving her full access to Sally's killer rack. She embraced the succulent flesh, drawing in Sally's dark pink teat and the surrounding areola.

Before Clare could become too lost in her divine suckling Sally raised her head and with her mouth guided Alan's throbbing cock to hers. Their tongues intertwined in the space between their hungry embrace and for the first time Clare experienced the sensuous taste of 'her friend's' minty saliva mixed with her husband's warm, salty pre-cum. She felt the soft, familiar throbbing of her husband's penis slowly building to ejaculation and withdrew her mouth to allow him the chance to penetrate their muse as he so desired.

Sally had raised her body to the bed and having flicked her panties across the floor she now rested back on her elbows. The bra, tight around her trembling breasts, presented them royally to Alan for his delectation. He obliged willingly, leaning his body over her and sucking a nipple deep into his mouth, purple veins straining across the expansive flesh causing a moan of pleasure from Sally who, despite her feelings toward the rest of humanity, still experienced carnal urges and the same sensory responses as anyone might.

Arching over Sally's quivering body, biting and sucking at her nipples, Alan's cock was poised at the soft, wet entrance to her wanton vagina. She spread her legs further and Alan forced his way in just a short way. The girth of his cock caught Sally a little by surprise but with little more than a subtle gasp she relaxed and Alan was able to push deep into the engorged interior of Sally's waiting pussy.

In pain and pleasure the couple worked Alan's meaty rod deeper and deeper into Sally's aching pussy until Alan had rammed home every last millimetre of hard flesh. She arched and trembled as the pressure became more intense. To further intensify the pleasure and pain Clare now took position beneath Alan's crotch and hungrily sucked his slippery balls into her mouth whilst simultaneously forcing her tongue into Sally's already forcefully stretched snatch. Sally's pussy juices intertwined with Alan's slimy semen and oozed down into her mouth as she suckled in pure delight. She drank hungrily from the rich creamy flow filling her waiting mouth.

"Aaaaahhhhhh, Roxyyyyyyyyyyy!" yelled Alan.

The pace suddenly changed as Alan began forcing himself harder and harder inside of Sally's pulsating body. He felt the muscles lining the walls of her vagina expand and contract and in one explosion he shot his massive load deep inside of Sally. The warm creamy sensation splashing against her insides sent her into ecstasy as she erupted with her own orgasm. Alan pumped hard as Sally's full pussy became slippery and leaked out into Clare's waiting mouth. A second explosion sent another shot deep into Sally's aching vagina and she cried out in pleasure feeling his warm juices penetrate her deep pussy.

Alan withdrew his pulsing member from Sally's aching pussy sending a gush of creamy juices Clare's way, and as he did his third volley shot high over her head across Sally's face and chest. Streaks of white, creamy liquid adorned her body as Alan climbed to a position above her, grasped her cum-laden breasts and forcefully wrapped them around his slippery cock. Sally lowered her head enough to receive Alan's bulbous tip which pumped diminishing globs of semen into her hungry mouth. His balls rubbed against the bra she never managed to remove and his huge rod glided smoothly between the masses of pale flesh that held it tightly to her chest.

Alan slid off of Sally's aching body as Clare rose between her legs. She, now, scrambled her slippery way on top of Sally enjoying the creamy mess which splashed between their boobs mashing together. Clare pushed hard to feel the heat emanating from Sally's Pussy as they worked their shaven mounds against each other. Orgasmic pleasure build in Clare as her supple body undulated with Sally, grinding against her aching clitoris and sharing their flowing juices.

"Mmmmmm, Roxy, you're so hot," she exclaimed as she drove her tongue deep into Sally's mouth and grasped at her big, succulent tits still covered in her husband's semen.

They writhed in passion and oblivious intent as, unbeknownst to them, Alan rose and poised himself behind his wife. Having had his sordid way with their friend he now poised, grasped at Clare's undulating hips and slammed his cock deep into her pussy from behind wobbling ass. The shock caused Clare to squeal in pain and subsequent pleasure. She just had time to grasp at Sally's dancing tits before she came in a shuddering explosion of passion and ecstasy. Alan pounded her slippery hole, whacking his balls repeatedly and sensuously against Sally's glistening perineum as Clare pawed her feminine muse, touching every piece of her trembling body, grasping at her sticky flesh and drawing it closer to her wanton frame.

Alan managed a lesser explosion inside his wife but the pulsing of his mostly erect member sent her pleasantly over the edge into a further sedate orgasm which gave her the overwhelming sensation on her big, juicy breasts wobbling against Sally's own trembling rack.

Alan pulled out of his wife allowing his cock to coat Clare's ass with the remnants of his juices. He held back and watched as the two ladies embraced, enjoying a long, passionate kiss, their hands wandering over each other's cum-stained bodies. Clare slid a hand between them forcing two, then three fingers inside Sally's aching hole, more for sensation and experience than for any further pleasure. Sally moaned and gently shook as a final wave of pleasure rocked her body. She managed to raise a hand to offer her breast to Clare who sucked the dark, pert nipple into her waiting mouth and between her teeth to gently add pressure to the tip thus elongating Sally's pleasure.

Clare gently slid down to the side of Sally and allowed her big thick nipple to slip from the purse of her embrace. She smiled to herself, gently stroking her throbbing clitoris.

---------------------

After some time lying motionless for some time Clare lifted her head.

"Alan, we have to go, we need to pick Jess up from her party at 4" she said.

"There are towels in the bathroom if you want to clean up. I'm going to do so in here so feel free to let yourselves out and we'll chat latter. I hope you've enjoyed me" Sally softly whispered, winking at them both.

---------------------

As she heard the door shut Sally reached for the key to the cupboard and unlocked it to find Roxy slumped in a pool of her own juices, a devilish but sad look in her eyes.

"He obviously likes you" she said as she wiped a glob of cum from her breast and spread it across her sister's face.

"And so does she!"