Twin Seduction Ch. 01

Story Info
AJ must seduce his twin sister.
1.7k words
4.07
74.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AJ stared at his step mom in shock.

"You want me to do what?" He asked her.

Isabel smirked evilly.

"I want you to seduce your sister." She said simply.

"Why do you want me to have sex with my own blood? Incest is wrong!" He said crossing his arms.

"AJ, you are twins. You are both 18 and I want you out of my house. By me video taping this act between the two of you, I will have my insurance that you two will never come back to bother me again."

AJ sighed taking a deep breath.

"And if I refuse?"

"Then you can kiss your $100,000 each goodbye."

AJ shut his eyes thinking. He knew he and his sister badly needed the money if they were going to go out into the world on their own. He would rather have the money then have them kicked out of his father and step mothers house without a cent to their name.

He knew what he had to do. He could only pray that Ray would go along with him.

"I'll do it." He finally told Isabel.

Isabel smirked pleased that she was going to get her black mail tape.

"Good boy. Tonight let the fun begin."

And with that, Isabel walked off.

AJ groaned. His head dropping into his hands, his heart fluttering like mad against his chest. Slowly he got up and went to find his twin sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night AJ walked to his sister's room and knocked on the door.

Raychelle looked up.

"Hey J. What's up?"

"Eh, not much." AJ answered leaning on the door frame examining his twin.

Ray actually was a very pretty girl. She had dark brown hair that fell down to her elbows that had a natural, graceful wave to it. Her large eyes were a deep brown that reminded him of pools of melted chocolate. She had a sweet face and her figure was amazing. She was 5'7, with a double D chest. He knew she measured up at 36 DD, 27, 24. The only slight flaw was that she did not have much of an ass but her breasts sure did make up for anything else she lacked.

"AJ? Are you ok?" She asked breaking into his thoughts.

He blinked and smiled a bit nervous.

"Yeah everything is....fine." Looking around her room he noticed a little blinking red light from behind her teddy bear. He realized that Isabel had everything ready.

He walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Ray, you have grown into a very attractive young woman. And I am sure that guys are beginning to notice." AJ started lamely.

Ray stared at her brother in shock. Did he think that she was a kid?

"Um AJ?"

"Ray, guys are gonna want to....deflower you. And you should not let a guy do so unless..."

"AJ WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP!" Ray yelled breaking in.

AJ shut his mouth with a snap and stared at her.

"I'm not a virgin." Ray said simply.

"Excuse me?" He asked in disbelief. He himself was no virgin having lost it at 15 but this was his sister! It was different.

Ray shrugged sitting down.

"I lost it to Brian over a year ago."

AJ took a deep breath. He could not believe that his sister had lost it to one of his best friends.

Ray laughed.

"You are such a prude Alex!"

AJ growled at her. He was no way in a hell a prude. If he were, he would have never considered what he was about to do.

"Prude? In your dreams." He laughed.

"Prove it." Ray shot challenging him.

AJ smirked. His eyes on hers. Slowly he leaned in and pressed his lips to her own. He heard her gasp in shock but instead of pulling back, he slid his tongue gently against her lips.

Ray hesitated at first, this after all was her brother. It was so wrong and yet, it felt amazingly good. She allowed his tongue into her mouth and caressed his with her own. Her hands held onto his shoulder.

After a few moments they pulled apart. Ray was flushed and panting.

"AJ?" She asked in a shaky voice.

He just smiled and leaned in when he anciently dropped his cell phone and it flipped open.

"Oops my bad." He said bending over to get he. He glanced under her bed and saw a small cream colored teddy bear he had given her years ago. He pulled it out and felt that the fur over his front felt coarse. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Ray was blushing.

"What's up with the bear?" AJ asked her amused.

"Nothing...he's just old." Ray muttered.

AJ lifted the teddy bear to his nose and inhaled deeply.

"It smells like cum to me."

Ray's cheeks were bright red.

"Honey, why don't you show me what you do with this teddy..." AJ suggested in a low voice.

"No I can't I...I" She trailed off. There was no way she could show AJ the dirty things she did with the bear.

AJ suddenly pushed her back against the bed.

"HEY!" Ray protested.

Laughing, AJ pushed Rays skirt up above her waist. He examined her pale pink cotton panties with a smirk.

"Looks like someone is pretty wet." Gently touching the wet spot that had formed between her legs.

"AJ we can't do this!"

"Says who?"

He carefully pulled her panties down her legs and tossed them aside. Ray was breathing hard and trembling a little bit. She could not believe what her twin was doing. What was wrong with him? She wondered.

AJ picked up the bear and gently pressed it's face against her pussy. The soft fur of the bear tickled her wet pussy lips. Ray's eyes shut as goose bumps rose on her skin.

"How do you like that?" AJ asked her softly, slowly wiggling the bears face in her center.

"Fuck AJ, you have no idea how much I love this." Ray gasped.

AJ smiled and continued what he was doing. He picked up the bear, pulling it's furry face out of Ray's hairless pussy, he took its paw and made the bear stroke her.

"Mr. Bear is so in love with your juicy cunt baby. Do you like Mr. Bear touching you?"

"Yes!" Ray hissed arching up.

AJ gently pressed the bears hard nose against her clit. Ray cried out dripping her juice onto the sheet under her. AJ slid the bears nose down and pushed it against her hole, thrusting against it.

After a few delicious minutes of torture AJ pulled back.

"Ray, flip over onto your stomach and put Mr. Bear between your legs."

Ray got up as he held the bear under her. AJ had moved his hand so two of his fingers came up between the bears legs. Pushing her hips where he wanted, he had his fingers slid deep into her soaking wet cunt.

"OH FUCK ME!" Ray cried out as AJ invaded her.

The combination of the bear's fur and AJ's fingers in her was so hot she knew she wasn't gonna last a very long time.

AJ leaned over, kissing her neck and used his tongue to leave a wet trail along her spine. Ray shut her eyes and began to push herself against AJ's fingers.

"Oh AJ, oh fuck mmmm baby boy. Knowing your fingers are deep inside your twin's pussy is turning me on." She cried out.

"Tell me how I make you feel. Tell me I make you wetter than that prick Brian ever did." He demanded pressing his fingers against her G-spot.

"MY PUSSY IS SOAKING WET FOR YOU BROTHER. MY CUNT BELONGS TO YOU!" She wailed rocking desperately.

Her juices were leaking out from between her legs, once again soaking the fur of the teddy. AJ decided that it was time for her to cum and he knew just what to do to drive her over the edge.

Pulling his fingers out, he crossed them and shoved them in together twisting them inside her body. Ray let out a howl as she clawed the bed.

Quickly, AJ lowered his head using his free hand to separate her ass cheeks. He grinned seeing her pink pukered little ass hole.

"Bet pretty boy Brian didn't do this." He growled and dove in.

"AJ!" Ray screamed feeling his mouth on her ass hole.

AJ began to suck on the hole with a moan. His tongue darted out as he licked up her ass crack that was soaked with her pussy juice. The tip of his tongue swirled around her hole before plunging inside of it.

Ray thrashed under him. Her body shook hard as her orgasm built up.

"OH FUCKIN.....AJ YOU ARE TORTURING....HELP ME!" She screamed unable to form a complete sentence.

AJ fucked her hard with his fingers picking up the speed as he ate her ass out. Ray was moaning and panting and then it happened.

Letting out a howl like a bitch in heat, Ray's body went stiff then she let out a blood curdling scream as she began to shake, her pussy flooding AJ's fingers and the teddy bear.

AJ held her down as she road out the orgasm. Her sweat soaked body under his. He bit down on her neck as her pussy muscles twitched around his fingers and her love juice coated the bear.

After what seemed like hours Ray collapsed gasping. AJ sat up removing his fingers. Ray rolled over worn out to see AJ lift his fingers to his mouth and suck off her juice.

"AJ oh fuck, I can't believe we just did that. I have never cum so hard before in my life." She groaned out.

AJ smirked at her.

"Baby, that was just the beginning of it." He told her pulling her against him getting ready for his next part of the plan.

He looked up seeing a movement from the corner of his eye. Isabel stood wearing a thong and bra at the door. She smirked evilly at him and winked before sneaking away. AJ's eyes went to the blinking light where he knew the hidden camera lay hidden.

He knew part one of the plan was good, now all he had to do was get Ray ready for part two. AJ smirked to himself as he held Ray calming her down. Maybe Isabel was into something. All AJ knew was that he wanted a copy of the tape.