Twin Share Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw. It was a while back." He struggled to find the words, confessing to his sister. "She caught me with a pair of her panties. You know, doing it."

"Doing it? You mean you were jacking off into Mom's knickers?" The subject began to excite her. She was essentially nude and her brother was talking about masturbating. Amy moved a hand between her legs and pressed her fingers against her sopping pussy. "Did you cum in them?"

"Amy. We shouldn't be talking about this."

"Oh come on, after what we just did? Now you're bashful!" she remarked.

Thomas chuckled. "Yeah, I guess. She came into the laundry just as I finished, if you know what I mean. It was so embarrassing. And now she thinks I'm jerking off into your panties as well! Fuck Amy this isn't cool."

Amy slid a finger inside herself and leaned into her brother, kissing him on the cheek. "I know and I promise I'll make it up to you. You didn't get the photo did you?"

"Nah, sorry."

"It's OK, we'll just have to try again. Is that alright?"

Thomas looked at his sister, the sheets had fallen below her breasts and knowing she was naked beneath sent a thrill through him. She looked beautiful. How had he not noticed her before now? "Well obviously I can't do it again now but yeah, it's alright. When do you have to send them the photo?" he asked.

"I have a week before application closes, so we've got some time." she responded.

"OK. Well I'll see you in the morning." Thomas leaned in to kiss Amy on the cheek, returning the one she'd given him but as their faces came together they stopped and slowly moved their mouths closer to one-another. It was a light kiss, their lips met for the first time in their lives. Amy's tongue gingerly touched her brothers top lip and then it was over.

They both however knew it wouldn't be the last.

End of chapter 1

12