Twin Share Ch. 02

Story Info
Weekend at the cabin.
3.3k words
4.52
63.3k
70

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,180 Followers

All characters 18+

*****

Ch. 02 At the cabin

Amy was at the breakfast table when Thomas entered the kitchen. It was early, their father having woken up the family with the lawnmower at an ungodly hour. Jennifer was seated beside Amy and Thomas sat down opposite and filled a bowl with cereal and milk. For all intents and purposes it was a normal Saturday breakfast.

"Good morning Thomas, have a good night?" Jennifer asked.

"I guess so, I was asleep!" He mumbled in response.

"I hope you two have packed, we want to get going early. Beat the traffic." Jennifer coolly stated.

"Traffic!? It's the weekend, we'll be the only people heading that way anyway," Thomas replied.

"Hey, can you guys please try and enjoy yourselves, your father and I have been looking forward to this. Now eat your breakfast and go and pack, because I'm pretty sure neither of you have done it yet!" Jennifer finished her coffee and left the table leaving Amy and Thomas alone in the kitchen.

Amy lightly kicked Thomas' leg under the table. "So DID you have a good night Thomas?"

He returned the kick and couldn't hold back his smile. "What do you think Amy?"

"Well I KNOW I had a good night!" She playfully replied.

"Did Mom say anything about your undies this morning?"

"Nah she must have just accepted you're a pervert and forgotten about it." She laughed.

"Don't be cruel Ames. Remember, you owe me."

"Oh I know. I do owe you Thomas."

Come 10am the car was packed and the family was ready to set off. Brian driving, they sat in their usual positions, Amy behind her father, Thomas behind Jennifer and they departed. It was a two hour drive to the cabin and Amy made herself comfortable by turning herself sideways, her back to the door and her legs up on the seat. She'd deliberately chosen suggestive clothing. She wore a white a-line mini skirt with a pink thong and light pink tank top. Her feet were bare, having kicked off her flip flops.

Thomas immediately looked in her direction. It was obvious she was putting on a show especially for him. She sat playing with her phone, her legs bent at the knee giving him a clear view of her thong covered pussy. The response from his cock was an immediate swelling and he rubbed it through his cargo shorts. They might just enjoy themselves this weekend as Mom had said, he thought.

Nearly an hour into the journey, Jennifer looked over her shoulder and noticed the position Amy was sitting in. If she could clearly see her daughters panties, Thomas must surely be able to. She thought of her son cumming in Amy's panties, he didn't need more encouragement. "Amy, just watch how you're sitting there honey." She remarked.

Amy looked up from her phone, fully knowing how displayed her sex was to Thomas. "What?" She asked her mom.

Jennifer just pointed her eyes down to her daughters crotch and then back to Thomas.

"Ah Mom, he's my brother. I don't think he's going to be looking up my skirt!" She replied but swung her legs around and down to not create a controversy. Brian tightened his grip on the steering wheel, imagining the view up his daughters skirt. Again his mind raced over the color of her panties. He looked across to his wife in the passenger seat, her floral sun dress riding up mid thigh on her thick tanned legs. Brian placed his right hand on her bare skin and caressed her inner thigh sending shivers up Jennifer's spine. "We'll stop at the usual place and get fuel, maybe we'll walk up to the lookout like old times?" He proposed to Jennifer.

"Good idea, I could do with a stretch of my legs and we can recreate some family photos!"

Brian pulled into the gas station/cum rest stop and filled the tank whilst the girls visited the bathroom. When Amy returned she walked up beside Thomas leaning against the car and placed her hand into the pocket of his shorts. Thomas initially thought she was grabbing his penis but she quickly removed her hand and just backed away smiling. The family walked together up to the lookout, Amy and her mother ahead of the boys. The day had become warm and a gusty southerly wind swirled around them as they hiked.

Thomas placed his hands in his pockets as he strolled along the trail beside Brian. His right hand made contact with the small piece of fabric left by his sister. Her panties. Still warm and slightly wet. He wanted to take them out and inhale her scent but could only imagine the reaction from his father. Brian himself was in a state. His eyes darting from his wife's ass to his daughters as they sashayed ahead of him. And then it happened. A strong gust of wind blew up both their skirts. Amy's bare bottom completely exposed, her white peach like, ample butt cheeks on display. Brian reasoned she must have been wearing a thong, the string buried deep within her crack. Jennifer's ass, marginally bigger, tanned and clad in a sexy pair of white lace french cut panties, leaving half her bum cheeks visible.

The moment lasted barely two seconds before each girl threw a hand back to press down her skirt and cover her ass but the wonderful image remained in Brian and Thomas's minds long after. Amy and Jennifer laughed, turning around to the confront the boys. "Get a good look?" Jennifer mused.

"Yeah, take a photo next time, it'll last longer!" Amy added, giggling, and Brian cursed himself for not having his finger on the shutter when it happened.

It was hot at the summit and Brian took a few landscape photos and using the timer, gathered the family to recreate a group shot from 10 years previous. When he was satisfied they all descended back to the car, happy to be out of the sun. Sitting in the back seat Amy had the desire to once again flash herself to Thomas but getting caught by her mother again, this time not wearing panties was too risky. She would have to be satisfied simply with the knowledge he was carrying her underwear. She placed a hand on the seat between then and was thrilled when Thomas in turn joined her, using his little finger to caress hers. It was intimate and sent a wave of emotion from her groin to her heart. She was falling in love with her brother.

At the turnoff to the lake, Amy and Thomas began to remember sights and sounds from their childhood. The gravel road and the towering redwoods. The smell of the forest. When the lake and the cabin came into view they both felt genuine nostalgia for the holidays spent there. "Oh wow, the jetty is still there!" Thomas exclaimed, remembering summer days running and jumping into the water from the small wooden pier. Now even smaller than in his memory.

"And the swings Thomas," Amy shrieked when their father pulled up outside the cabin. Jennifer and Brian smirked at each other in the front seat, delighted at the reaction from their children.

"We knew you'd enjoy yourselves up here if you gave it a chance, you always did!" Jennifer piped as they all exited the car and began unpacking.

"Hey don't count your eggs Mom, jury's still out." Thomas returned. "Hey, where's my bag?"

"It has to be there, are you sure you put it in?" Brian asked.

Thomas immediately realized he hadn't! He could see it sitting by the front door ready to go but Jennifer had asked him to put the cooler in the back of the car and he'd forgotten it. "Oh shit, I didn't! It's at home." Thomas declared.

"No big deal mate, there's probably still some clothes left from the last time you were here!" Brian added.

If it was meant to be a joke, Thomas wasn't laughing. He was 13 the last time he was at the cabin and was now double the size.

"Shit!" He again cried and helped unload the car.

Inside was much as Amy and Thomas remembered. Open plan kitchen and lounge room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Their bunk beds looked so much smaller and Thomas didn't like the cracking of wood when he climbed upon the top. "That doesn't sound good!" said Brian. "You two might have to share the bottom bunk." Thomas and Amy looked at each other and tried to hide their smiles.

Thomas examined the leftover clothes in the dresser from previous holidays and discovered a pair of speedos. Taking them to the bathroom to try on he pulled out Amy's panties from his pocket, his penis began to swell just holding the item so he quickly replaced them. If he was going to try and squeeze into under-size bathers he didn't need an erection to make matters worse. Proudly attired in the swimwear, Thomas walked into the lounge to show the family. "OK, so how do I look?" He asked the crowd. His mother wolf whistled at the sight of his genitalia smuggled into the swimmers of a thirteen year old. Amy laughed but there was no malice and he smiled back at her. Brian reasoned that if college didn't work out, Thomas could get a job as a male stripper and he felt a little embarrassed when his mother stated she'd pay to see that.

After lunch Thomas and Brian were playing catch with baseball gloves they'd dredged up from the 'activities box' in the cabin. Amy sat on the bottom step watching them whilst eating a lemonade popsicle. She'd changed clothes, wearing a new white bikini and cut off denim shorts. She'd cut them herself and had possibly made them too short to be wearing around the city but here on holiday and for wearing over her bathers, it didn't seem too extreme. Not that her brother and father minded. Amy sat with her legs spread in order for her to not drip the rapidly melting icy treat. Her daisy dukes tight, highlighting the bulge of her mound at her crotch. The white of her bikini bottoms visible on either side of the denim.

Brian was first to drop the ball, concentrating more on his daughter than the game. Thomas fumbled next and an unspoken decision was made between the two to take a time out. Brian took up his seat in a prime position to admire his daughter and held his book at his groin to hide his growing erection.

Thomas went one better, sitting beside his sister and asking for a lick. Amy was happy to oblige, holding the popsicle out for her brother to taste. The lemonade ran down her arm and after Thomas had licked the ice, Amy licked the trickle from her elbow to her hand. Brian groaned.

Jennifer watched the spectacle from the window of their bedroom. "OK, so that's how it's going to go this weekend. Well Missy, two can play that game!" She walked to the wardrobe and inspected a number of swimsuits on clothes hangers. She had a few options she'd accumulated over the years for the cabin. Ranging from modest one-pieces to raunchy string bikinis. She chose a yellow bikini in a style from the 90's, small cups with a high waisted bottom. She hadn't worn it for years due to her weight gain but knew it would give the boys a show without being too overt.

Amy lay back on the steps, undoing the button on her shorts, "Mmm that was yummy," she said to her audience and Brian realizing the show was over, actually concentrated on his novel. For only moments though! The door to the cabin opened and Jennifer walked out wearing only her yellow bikini and carrying sunscreen. She walked between Amy and Thomas, rubbing his shaved head as she descended the stairs and lay down on a sun lounge beside Brian.

"Don't forget to pick up your jaw when we leave Thomas!" Amy sniped. He'd had probably the best view of his mother as she'd exited the cabin. Turned towards Amy he'd seen Jennifer open the door and become immediately mesmerized by her large breasts straining against the fabric. He'd been barely inches from his mothers crotch, her bikini bottoms slightly too small, hermetically sealed over her large pussy mound and struggling to enclose her magnificent rounded ass cheeks as she sauntered past him. Now spellbound by her lounging in the sun he could feel his penis swelling inside his speedos beneath his cargo shorts.

"Oh you're reading your book honey," Jennifer observed her husband. "I was going to get you to rub sunscreen on my back but you don't want to get it on the pages!" She looked back towards Thomas and Amy. "Well you've got that sticky lemonade all over your hands Amy so Thomas. You're up sweety! Come and rub sunscreen on Mommy's back would you darling?"

The look on Amy's face was incredulous as Thomas leaped at the opportunity. That bitch, she thought to herself good-naturedly. She's had the boys literally eating out of her hand moments before and now her mother had stolen the limelight. Thomas took the sunscreen from his mother as she turned onto her stomach. Squirting a liberal amount onto his hands he began on her shoulders. "Oh just a minute honey," Jennifer stated and reached around, undoing the knot on the back of her bikini and laying back down. "OK, go ahead Tommy."

Again Thomas returned to her shoulders, this time unencumbered by straps. He massaged the lotion into her skin accompanied by his mother's moans. Brian's focus no longer on his book, his erection returned as he watched his son innocently pleasuring his wife. Thomas moved down her spine to the top of her bikini bottoms, his finger tips encroached beneath the material then lathered her rib-cage brushing against his mother's side boob.

"Will you do my legs too honey?" She asked, fully knowing the response. Thomas, unspoken, again squirted the sunscreen into his hands and beginning at her heels continued the massage. Coating her calves and working his way up to her thighs. His eyes were fixed on her ass. He thought of Amy spreading for him only a day ago and imagined his mother doing the same. Obscenely offering her anus too him, her own son. His cock had worked it's way out of the tiny speedos and looking down he noticed a spot of pre-cum on his shorts.

Amy had had enough. "Right Thomas," she proclaimed, marching across the lawn. "Let's go for a swim." Thomas looked up at his sister as he finished his mom's left leg. His right hand sandwiched between her thighs, his left massaging the area below her large ass cheek. Amy interrupting him was actually a relief. Without even touching his own cock, he was on the verge of cumming and was grateful when she took him by the arm and began dragging him towards the lake.

Brian noticed the erection in his son's pants as they departed and looked back at his wife smiling. "Well it looks like they're finally starting to enjoy themselves honey," he looked down at his own erection, proudly pressing against his pants. "Why don't we go inside and have a bit of fun ourselves while they're away?" He asked and Jennifer, in an extremely aroused state, wetness seeping through her bikini bottoms, thought it a wonderful idea.

"What was all that about?" Amy asked Thomas when they reached the jetty.

"I don't know, Mom just needed sunscreen!" He offered as Amy unzipped her shorts and making sure Thomas was watching lowered them, bending forward and presenting her ass to her brother.

"Do you think her bum is better than mine?" Amy asked, pouting.

"Well I've actually never touched your bum Amy. I mean I did just touch Mom's ass so it's only fair I compare the two equally."

"Oh, so you want to touch my ass do you little brother?"

"Why do you keep calling me that? We're the same age! But yeah I want to touch your ass." Thomas declared.

"You'll have to catch me first!" Amy shouted, diving into the cool water off the end of the jetty.

Thomas pulled off his shorts and t-shirt and followed Amy into the water. When he rose, Amy having filled her mouth with water spurted it at his face. He in turn splashed water back at her and they played as if children again. When a truce was called they met beneath the shade of the wooden pier. Thomas held the beam above them and Amy wrapped her legs around her brother at the waist. Her bikini covered pussy pressed against Thomas' rock hard penis. Her arms around his shoulders and her breasts, nipples erect pressed against his chest. "Well are you going to feel my ass Thomas?"

He needed no further prompting. Still holding them in position from above he placed his right hand on her buttock and clasped the firm flesh. "Hmm, not bad." He squeezed her cheek as Amy moved her mouth closer to his, feeling his breath on her lips. Thomas' hand moved to the other buttock and repeated his actions. Amy pressed her open mouth against her brother's. Thomas' hand slid beneath Amy's bikini and cupped her anus, an oven of heat in the cool water. Amy's tongue cautiously darted out of her mouth and entered her brother's and then they were kissing. Passionately. With unrestrained lust. The way a brother and sister shouldn't but in the moment came so naturally.

Thomas grasped the underside of his cock and pressed it hard against Amy's pussy and asshole. "Oh shit Amy I'm gonna' cum!"

"No wait, maybe we should practice." Amy quickly retorted.

"Practice, what?" Thomas asked.

"You know, for my facial photo!"

"Oh. How?"

"Sit up on the jetty!"

Thomas climbed out of the water and sat on the end of the jetty, the water came up to just below his knees. Amy moved between his legs still in the water and Thomas realized how she meant. He grasped his cock proudly standing to attention through the leg hole of his schoolboys speedos and began to masturbate. "Wait," Amy stated. "Can I do it?"

Thomas released his hold on his cock and Amy took up control. Amy touched a penis for the first time in her life. She was amazed at it's hardness, it's thickness, it's length. She angled it down and looked at her brother's face for approval. Thomas nodded and she began pulling on his cock the way she'd seen him do it, stopping just below the bulbous head. Amy worked up a mouthful of saliva and spat on her brother's cock the way she'd seen it done in porn. Thomas groaned as the added lube sent him teetering on the edge of orgasm.

Amy sensed his climax and opened her mouth inches from his cock. Thomas gripped the jetty with both hands and began shooting his seed into Amy's awaiting mouth. Jet after jet of cum across her tongue, her lips, down her throat. She couldn't resist and placed the head of her brothers cock in her mouth and milking his shaft, sucked the excess semen from his dick. Thomas slid back into the water with his sister. He wanted to hold her, to kiss her, to tell her he loved her. When their lips met he realized Amy had swallowed his cum.

They hugged each other in the water, their bodies pressed tightly to one another. "You know," Amy began. "I think Mom and Dad were right when they said we'd enjoy ourselves this weekend. What do you think little brother?"

Thomas kissed Amy's lips, then her cheek. "Well what I think is this, I've cum twice now Amy and you haven't cum at all! We're going to have to do something about that in our next practice session. OK?"

Amy wrapped her legs tightly around Thomas again. "Oh, if you say so Thomas. I'll do whatever you say!"

End of Chapter 2.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,180 Followers