Twin Sisters Ch. 27

Story Info
Debbie starts home; Kirk learns about Maria.
2k words
4.66
54k
8
0

Part 27 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie Pearson collapsed in a heap on the floor when the Timmons brothers let her go after completing their orgasms. Their hands were handcuffed behind their back and they weren't allowed to dress. The agents threw blankets around them as they were led away; their cocks still covered with sperm.

Stanley Pearson was standing outside when one of the agents came up to him and said, "The government thanks you for your help in this matter. We have got the 5 million in marked bills you gave them. Your wife is inside. She's okay." Just then another agent walked up. "This is John Williams. He's been working undercover with the Timmons for almost 18 months now. He was here all evening so your wife was never in any danger. He'll help you get her home. Thanks again for your help."

"What about their wives Natalie and Grace?" Stanley asked.

The agent laughed and said, "They were never married. Like every thing else these guys did it was all a scam. All the documents are forgeries. The girls are here illegally; however if they will testify against the Timmons we can make arrangements for them to stay in the country. Do you happen to know where they are?"

"Yes, I believe I do," Stanley said. "Grace is at my house and I believe Natalie is at the Reynolds. I'll call you in the morning if that's okay."

"That'll be fine. Now why don't you get your wife and go home. John here will help you. We've got a lot more work to do here," the agent said.

"Your wife seemed to like what happened to her tonight," John said as they walked towards the door.

Stanley smiled as he said, "I'm sure Debbie did. She likes sex in all forms. We have kind of an open marriage." They walked into the living room Debbie Pearson was curled up in a fetal position on the carpet. Her hands were between her thighs covering her pussy. Her pussy and asshole were still seeping sperm. Her body was still twitching as she swiped her index finger through her vaginal lips and brought it to her mouth sucking off the Jizz. "Are you ready to go home Honey?" Stanley asked.

"Yes," Debbie said in almost a whisper. "I want to take a nice hot bath and sleep. Where's my dress?"

"I think it's still in the Limo. I'll go see," John Williams said.

"Are you okay Honey?" Stanley asked as he helped Debbie up and over to the sofa. Debbie sat with her legs slightly spread. Suddenly she shuddered and reached down with 2 fingers scooping sperm from her pussy. She licked her fingers before sucking them. Stanley could see her thick 1 inch clit hanging down in the light blond hair. Debbie gasped when he touched it lightly with the tip of his finger. 2 fingers slid into her sperm slick cunt and he curled them against her throbbing G spot. Debbie's thighs closed around his hand and she sucked in her breath gasping when Stanley said, "Maybe Mr. Williams will take care of you on the way home. It should take us about 45 minutes."

"You Bastard," Debbie moaned. "Please, I won't be able to stand it." The thought of Williams tongue made Debbie's cunt squeeze hard on Stanley's fingers. "I'm full of sperm; he won't want to do anything. Aaaaahhhhh, you asshole," Debbie gasped arching against Stanley's fingers as another orgasm pulsed through her weak tender body.

"Are we having fun? Here is your dress," John Williams said grinning. "I brought a blanket too."

"Just give me the blanket, I don't want to ruin my dress," Debbie said breathing hard.

"Help me get her out to the car. I think she's too weak to walk alone," Stanley said wrapping the blanket around Debbie. When they got to the car Stanley said, "Why don't you sit with Debbie in back while I drive home." John nodded and Debbie gasped when Stanley asked, "Do you like cream pie John?"

"No, please Honey, I can't take anymore," Debbie whined.

John Williams grinned as he got in the back seat with Debbie. "Honey you'll be begging in less than a minute. You know you want this tongue again. Remember how you begged me not to stop. I have a surprise for you too," John Williams said reaching in his pocket and pulling out a stud for his tongue. Debbie was too weak to resist as John put one leg on top of the back seat and the other on the back of the front seat. Debbie's pussy was spread wide open as John put the stud in his tongue. "You'll love this baby."

"No, please, Stanley, help me, aaaaaaahhhhhhh shiiiiiiiit," Debbie gasped and begged as John dragged the stud on his tongue between her pussy lips. "No, no, no, ooooohhhh yes," Debbie cried arching off the car seat. Her tender clit was being teased by John's thick mustache. "Ooohh you, you Bastard, quit, quit teasing," Debbie gasped.

"Do you like it Honey?" Stanley asked.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees, looooooooove it," Debbie cried gasping. John had run his studded tongue deep into her cunt and back out. The stud was lying on her throbbing G spot driving her crazy. Her legs were once again locked in a figure 4 around John's head. Her ass was moving in tiny circles against John's mouth. Each time his tongue moved her vaginal muscles squeezed hard and painfully. "No, no, no, pleeeease, I can't, not again, damn, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, Bastard," Debbie cried softly as her body tightened. Poor Debbie went over the edge begging and pleading as she had another intense painful orgasm. The intensity of the orgasm blacked her out for a few seconds.

At the Pearson home 19 year old Kirk Pearson was tired and quietly left the bedroom to lay down for awhile. In his dark room he was thinking about the day's events as he drifted off to sleep. His bedroom door opened and closed quietly. A dark figure crept silently across the room stopping next to his bed. 18 year old Maria Sanchez stood looking down at the sleeping Kirk Pearson. Maria's tight pussy throbbed as she thought about how good Kirk's 11 inch cock had felt. It was a perfect size for her vaginal channel. Kirk's cock was soft and looked big even as he slept. Maria knelt by his bed and kissed his groin. Maria had never sucked a cock and her tongue tasted Kirk's cock tentatively. She sucked it into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. She felt it start to throb and harden in her mouth. It tasted good as Maria begin to love on Kirk's cock.

"Maria, what are you doing here?" Kirk gasped as he woke up. His cock was hard now and he began to thrust against Maria's warm hungry mouth.

Maria quit sucking and replaced her mouth with her hand jacking Kirk's cock slowly. She kissed his groin and chest and then kissed him tenderly on the lips. "I want you to make love to me," Maria murmured. "Please, I want to feel your wonderful cock up inside me again." Maria gasped as Kirk's hand found and cupped her throbbing pussy. "Oh yes, do anything you want to me," Maria cried softly. Maria was on her back when Kirk leaned forward and gently kissed and licked between the lips of Maria's throbbing pussy. "Oh yes, yes," Maria cried softly when Kirk sucked her throbbing clit into his mouth. Kirk kissed his way up to her small breasts and sucked one of her fat nipples into his mouth. Maria whispered in Kirk's ear, "Fuck me honey, please."

"Are you sure Maria?" Kirk asked. "I might make you pregnant."

"I don't care. Please, you felt so good the first time. Put it in honey," Maria whispered. "Oooohh yes," Maria gasped as the head of Kirk's cock entered her tight cunt. Maria locked her legs around his waist as she tried to pull him deeper. "Aaaaahhhhh," Maria gasped as her first orgasm crashed through her slender body. Maria's tight pussy squeezed around Kirk's cock as he thrust it all the way in. "Yes, oooohhh God, yes," Maria cried as her second orgasm followed almost immediately. "No, please don't stop," Maria gasped squirming against Kirk as he withdrew his cock. Kirk licked around and over her short fat thick nipples as Maria arched them against his mouth.

Unknown to them both the Krista and Kimberly had slipped into the bedroom and were watching as their older brother played with Maria's slender body. They listened as Maria begged Kirk to fuck her again. "Let's go play too," Krista said quietly.

"No. Let's leave them alone. I think Kirk really likes her. Let's go play with each other," Kimberly said grinning as she held up a slim 8 inch vibrator. The twins slipped out of the room and went toward their own room.

"Oooohhh Kirk, please baby, put it back in," Maria gasped as she arched her small breasts against his hot sucking mouth. In just over 24 hrs of playing with his twin sisters, Linda Reynolds, his mother, Grace Timmons and Maria, Kirk had learned a lot about sex and girls. "No, no, no, no, please honey, can't stand, aaaaaahhhh God, yes, yes," Maria gasped as she arched her ass high against Kirk's hungry sucking mouth. Kirk had kissed and licked his way down across Maria's stomach and groin and was sucking and licking her short fat clit. 2 fingers had slipped into her tight drooling cunt and were gently massaging her tiny G spot. "Oooohhh damn you, Baby," Maria cried as another orgasm ripped through her now very tender body. The heels of her small feet beat a steady drum beat on Kirk's back. "Baby, pleeeeeease, noooooooo, not my, aaaaaaaaaass," Maria cried. Kirk had left her clit and his mouth was on her wide open vaginal lips. His tongue snaked in and out of Maria's tight squeezing cunt. Kirk's index finger was rubbing at Maria's tiny asshole. In spite of herself Maria squirmed back against Kirk's finger driving it in to the second knuckle. "Oooooohhhh God, yeeeees," Maria gasped as another orgasm ripped through her. Then the finger and mouth were gone as Maria sagged back to the bed. She immediately arched again when Kirk gave her clit a tender suck.

"You like this don't you Maria?" Kirk asked as he kissed his way up her body. He liked Maria and the things she said to him. Her body was hard and lean and it felt different when he played with her.

"Yes, like it," Maria gasped. "Like you too. Pleeeease, love me again," Maria cried as she arched her nipples into his mouth. The head of Kirk's cock was in her black pubic air as it brushed the mouth of her pussy. "Ooohh damn, goooooooooooooooood," Maria wailed as the head of Kirk's hard cock slipped through the mouth of her cunt. Her vaginal muscles started to milk his cock as he slid it deeper into her cunt. Maria looped her legs over the back of Kirk's thighs and her arms around his neck as she squirmed beneath him drilling her hard nipples into his chest. "Can't, can't stop, aaahhh shit," Maria gasped as her body tightened and another orgasm ripped through her. The head of Kirk's cock was brushing against Maria's cervix as she gasped in his ear, "Please, Baby, cum, with me!!" The first stream of Kirk's sperm caused Maria's vaginal muscles to lock down tight on Kirk's cock.

"Shit," Kirk cried as his cock started to pump streams of Jizz into Maria. Kirk felt like he was pissing as his big cock pumped a big load of sperm into Maria. When there sweaty bodies were finally sated Kirk gasped, "I hope you're not pregnant Honey."

"I hope I am. Your cocks the perfect size for me," Maria said as her cunt muscles pulsed against Kirk's softening cock. "I've never felt like this," Maria murmured as the drifted off to sleep. They slept like that until the reflection of the car lights woke them an hour later.

Wonderful E-mails. Keep them cumming.

PLEASE VOTE if you haven't already.