Twin Tigers

Story Info
What is going on?
2.1k words
4.37
52.9k
46

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I know you were expecting this to be a Complications update but I lost the spark for it. I won't post anymore for that story until I can finish it. This is a new genre for me and I am very excited for this story. I have two chapters down, unknown amount to go. Please leave comments and let me know what you think! Now for the first installment of Twin Tigers... Enjoy!

XOXO, E.B

++*+*+*++

PAST

Alpha Joel Barren looked at his twin daughters lovingly. They look just like you honey.

Are you sure? Their eyes were blue last time I saw them. Neither one of us have blue eyes.

They are only a few months baby they might not stay the same color. Their eyes are green now and their skin is caramel and is gorgeous just like yours.

Quite the charmer my mate, I wonder how our pack will respond when I tell them how sweet you are.

Do that and it's your ass mate! When can we make more beautiful creations?

I'm still healing buddy, so it's going to be a while.

Well I think I can-

BOOM!

Alpha Barren turned to the direction of the explosion.

Oren walked into the room confidently. "There they are. I can't wait to have them." Oren moved towards the cribs. Alpha Barren willed them to his mate in the medical center.

Marian! Oren is trying to take the girls! Put them in the safe room and lock it.

"Natalia, take the girls to the safe room and spell lock yourselves in."

I love you my beautiful daughters.

Marian kissed both of their heads and handed them to Natalia. Natalia willed her and the twins into the safe room and started chanting a spell to lock them in.

Marian willed herself next to her mate and shifted into a stark white tiger.

Who does this bastard think he is?

Calm down sweetie your fur is turning red.

"To what do we owe this surprise Oren?"

"I came for my new mate and her sister. They will benefit my plans generously."

Marian shifted back.

"You wish. You'll never get them, not even over my cold dead body Oren! You're a fucking idiot and a bitch to think it's going to be easy." Marian screamed as she willed him into the concrete wall.

"Oh how wonderful Marian! I knew you would try something like that. You see I have gotten better my ex- sister in law. "Oren whispered something and pulled a vial out of his jacket.

"Cheers you guys, you won't last long anyway." Oren drank the vial and started coughing.

Marian threw a fireball at him, but it never reached. It just disappeared.

What the fuck?

We have to shift Marian, our powers are useless.

Where Marian and Joel were once stood appeared a giant stark white tiger and a giant black wolf. Marian took a swipe at Oren's arm as Joel went for his throat. As they were both launching towards Oren they froze mid air. They looked towards each other. Oren flung them back and trapped them in a dome. Marian shifted back.

"How the hell did you do that?"

"It was easy, my dear Marian. Vials of white tiger blood like yours and I obtain all your powers. Your daughters are the end of the line. As long as I have them, that's unlimited access to the blood I need. If I mate with one I won't need their blood I'll have my own."

Damn it, Joel.

I know sweetheart. What should we do?

We have to give all our powers to the girls and do the protection spell. We have to; if he knows where they are he could harm them.

Ok mate. Cast it, quick!

"This is where it ends you two." Oren twisted his hand and made the dome catch fire.

Marian started chanting holding on to Joel.

Natalia, we are giving the girls all our power. Take care of them for us my dear friend. There is a jade chest in the safe room wall. Take it and get far away from here.

Joel no! I can't!

Natalia listen! Take it and leave. Go as far as you need to. Everything you need is in there. Make sure our girls know of us. Let them know who we were and what we stood for. They are destined for greatness. Remember that Nat.

I will Marian, I will. I love you both.

We love you too Nat. Tell our girls we love them.

Marian and Joel felt their powers leave them and passed out.

Oren made more flames until it was blazing in the dome. Oren left the flame going letting them burn slowly.

"Now, for what I came for."

Natalia looked at the twin girls on the couch. She closed her eyes and sensed the jade box in the wall by the window. She willed it to her arms. She picked up the girls and held them close with tears pouring down her cheeks.

I will protect you girls until my dying breath.

Natalia willed them and the chest out of the compound and away from Oren.

Oren closed his eyes and sensed if the girls were in the compound, when he couldn't sense them he yelled out into the empty hallway.

"Fuck they got away! They won't be able to hide forever." Oren said as he released the dome of fire and let the unconscious dismantled pack to burn to the ground.

++*+*+*++

On the Southside of Chicago

Natalia appeared inside of her childhood home. She willed two cribs into the room and set the sleeping girls in them. Natalia picked up the jade chest and set it on the coffee table.

"How in the hell am I supposed to open this?"

Natalia replayed everything Marian and Joel told her. She went over it three times in her head then a phrase started to stand out.

They are destined for greatness

"What does that mean? How can that open the chest? They are destined for greatness."

Suddenly the top of the jade chest opened.

Marian, you suck. A voice activated lock, really?

Natalia opened the lid and peeked inside. The jade chest contained new identities, cash, and a card to an account that Natalia assumed contained money for the girls. Natalia went to close the lid when she heard a clunk. She looked closely at the top of the chest and noticed a latch. She pulled the latch but it wouldn't open. She pulled it harder but it wouldn't budge. She said the phrase again but it still didn't open up.

Natalia closed the jade chest back and walked over to the crib. She gazed at the sleeping girls.

Adina, Anastasia, I promise I will take care of you both.

Natalia kissed both of their heads then headed downstairs to look around and see what needs to be done.

Luna help whoever crosses those two.

++*+*+*++

PRESENT DAY

"Anastasia Marie Barnett, What is the matter with you? Why don't you call your aunt?"

"I'm sorry Auntie. I've been busy with classes so I haven't been able to call. How is everything?"

"It's alright. Your sister is coming back home for Christmas and is staying until your birthday. I think you should come."

"Auntie you know I want to-"

"Well it's settled! So I'll see you in a couple days?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Bye sweetie. Take care."

"You too, see you soon."

Anastasia dialed her sister's number.

"Really Addie, you couldn't say no? "

"I'm sorry Ana. She tricked me! She told me you were already coming so I said I'll go."

"I can't believe she still gets us with that one. So what are we doing for our big 21?"

"I don't want to do anything, but you already know Auntie Nat already set something up."

"Yeah you're right. She was pushy, well pushier than normal."

"Yeah I noticed. I got to go; I have like three papers to finish. "

"Whatever, I'll see you next week."

"Alright Ana, see you."

Ana hung up the phone and walked to her car. What I wouldn't give for some fun right now.

Ana pulled away from the curb and headed towards her apartment.

Now for a little nap before I go to work. Ana walked into her apartment and got undressed. As she lay in bed her mind drifted and started to dream.

Where am I? Ana looked around the large room. It's like a castle.

"Who are you?" A deep voice asked.

Ana turned around to the sexy deep voice. Hello there Adonis! Ana thought as her mind started wandering to thoughts that if her skin wasn't the color of warm caramel, would have been deep red.

The mysterious man cleared his throat. Anastasia snapped back from her naughty thoughts.

"What is this place?"

The unknown man lunged for Ana and tackled her to the ground. He pressed his nose into her neck.

"MINE!"

"Wh-what? Get the hell off of me! "

"You are my mate."

"I'm your what? I'm not anything! What the fuck! Who are you anyway?"

"I'm Master Alpha Nicolai Alexander. "

"You're who?"

Ana started to wake up, who is this gorgeous man? What the hell did he mean by mate? Ana woke up in a cold sweat. What the fuck was that? Ana reached in between her legs, Who the hell was that, He was fine! Ana looked at the clock, Time for work, oh goody!

++*+*+*++

Adina placed her finished reports into her bag.

Finally! Now back to the dorms for bed. I can't wait to see Aunt Natalia again! It's been months since I last saw her.

Adina put her iPod ear buds in and started walking back to her dorm. As she was changing the song she bumped into someone and her Chemistry book went flying. Adina braced herself for the fall, but it never came. Adina opened her eyes and looked up into warm hazel ones.

"Uh... thanks. Sorry I'm such a klutz."

"No problem, I actually don't have an issue catching a beauty like you. Hi, I'm Paul."

"I'm Adina."

Adina pulled out of his embrace and straightened her clothes. She looked around for her chemistry book. She looked at Paul with the book in his hand. That was not there a few seconds ago.

"Thanks again."

"How about I walk you home, it's getting dark and you shouldn't travel alone."

"That's very sweet of you, but no thank you. Plus its broad daylight out here, that's not very unsafe."

"Well maybe I could walk with you to get to know you."

Adina got a bad vibe from Paul, so she shook her head.

"No thank you, I'm not interested. See you around I guess."

Adina turned on her heel and walked away. The nerve of that guy! Oh such a cool act, yet his intentions were foul.

Adina shook her head and walked into Venus Hall.

"Hey Addie! You want to hang out tonight?"

"Sorry Jess I'm too tired and I have a seven am class tomorrow."

"Party pooper."

"I know, maybe next time."

Adina unlocked her door and changed her clothes for bed. I should really pack now so I won't have to rush.

She went to her closet and picked out her suitcases. She grabbed a couple sets of pajamas, a couple party dresses, some jeans, a few t-shirts, and some sweaters.

You can never be too sure with Chicago weather, likely to get there and its 87 degrees outside in November.

Addie closed up her first suitcase then started filling here smaller one with shoes and purses.

I should really put my jewelry box in my carry-on bag; I do not need any of my necklaces broken and earrings missing.

She grabbed her jewelry box and walked back to the bed when she tripped over the edge of her suitcase. She expected to hit the ground, but when she opened her eyes her heart started beating out of her chest. She was floating in the air with her hands palms out in front of her. The jewelry box and its contents scattered across the floor and bed.

"HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK!" Addie yelled in her dorm room. Addie stayed like that for a minute then she tried to regain her balance. She closed her hands and felt herself falling again. She opened them again and didn't feel the ground.

How the fuck am I supposed to get up?

She felt her body move up. If I think about it, it will work? She thought up again and felt her body moving upright. She placed her feet on the ground and stood frozen.

What the fuck is going on?

++*+*+*++

Thanks for reading! Please leave comments and rate! Let me know what you think and should I keep going?