Twin Tigers Ch. 03

Story Info
I don't know, you tell me.
2.2k words
4.48
21.2k
10

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HI MY READERS, THANK YOU FOR STICKING BY ME AND CONTINUING TO READ MY STORY EVEN IF I AM A LITTLE SLOW WITH POSTING. I AM GOING THROUGHA ROUGH PATCH AS OF NOW AND WILL BE SLOW POSTING. HERE IS CHAPTER 3. PLEASE ENJOY!

XOXO

E.B

~

"Well, because I'm scared."

"What are you afraid of?"

"Everything, I have no clue what to do or who I am anymore. Everything has changed when I do not want it to. I don't know what's supposed to happen next and it scares me!" Ana said, tears falling from her eyes.

Ana felt herself starting to wake.

"I'm sorry; it seems I have to go. Sorry for the little breakdown I just had. It was rude."

"No, I rather you tell me what's wrong than lashing out at someone else."

"Okay then bye, I'll try not to cry next time." Ana said wiping her eyes.

"Bye Ana, I'll see you next time." Nic said, kissing her cheek.

++*+*+*++

Ana sat up in her bed and wiped the tears off her cheeks. She got out the bed and walked to her vanity mirror. She looked at her reflection.Her long processed straight hair that reached the middle of her back was frizzy from not wrapping it up.The eyes that made everybody wonder if she painted her skin the color of warm carmel topping, were red rimmed and puffy. They were a deep vibrant emerald green that you don't really see on people of color. Her face was flawless except for a faded scar above her right eye from a fall she had when she was younger.

Ana pulled her hair into a loose bun atop her head and headed to her bathroom. As she did her morning ritual she thought about her life and how it has changed.

How and the hell am I supposed to shift?What powers will I have? What the hell am I going to do about this mate shit? Were questions that went through her head as she showered.

Ana grabbed her jasmine scented body oil and rubbed it all over her body starting at her feet. She picked out a bra, panties, some sweatpants, and a cami out of her suitcase and got dressed. She walked to the spare room that Nat converted into a office and checked her emails from her teachers. After she did that she checked her Facebook and Twitter.

She looked at her notifications and signed out. She went back to her room and grabbed her sketch pad from her bookbag. She flopped on the bed but quickly decided to go outside to draw. She walked to her balcony and placed the sketch pad and charcoal pencil in her mouth. She climbed onto the piece of roof closes to her and got comfortable, leaning against the crook of the roof. She let her frustations go as she drew.

++*+*+*++

Jerry sat in his office going through his reports. When he came across one report he flew out of his chair and ran to the elevator. He rushed into the elevator and pressed the top floor. As he stepped out of the elevator he felt a chill run up his spine. He ran to the end of the hall and to the dark office. He placed it on the desk and ran out of the room.

Moments later, a chair crashed through the top floor window, falling 20 stories down.

++*+*+*++

Addie sat on the couch watching tv. Nat walked in moments later.

"Nat can I talk to you?"

"Sure sweetie, what's wrong?" Nat said sitting on the loveseat.

"Well, can you tell me about my parents? The way that you knew them?"

"Well that's easy. Your mother was a pain in the ass. She had a temper as big as the oceans combined and she was stubborn too. She stopped talking to me for a whole month for breaking the heel of her stupid YSL heels that she made me wear! They were a 18th birthday gift to her from her grandparents and she wanted me to wear them because they matched my dress. I told her I couldn't walk in those things but did she listen? No. So as we were leaving some party we went to, the heel got caught in a sewer cap and it snapped off when I tried to pull it free. She was so pissed her hair was red for a week." Nat said laughing.

"Is there anything else I should know about my mom?"

"Well she was engaged once, before she started having the mating dreams. She thought she was in love and she had found her mate. I mean, they were only 18, I don't know how she believed that when that guy, Thorton, was a total jerk. To this day, I still don't know what he was but he always made me feel danger around him.

Your mom was practically oblivious to it. His brother Oren ,however, was worse than he was. I still believe Oren killed him that night but no one will ever really know the truth because his brother disappeared after the funeral. Your mom started having the mating dream a week before the wedding. She knew then that she couldn't marry Thorton so she canceled all the preparations and tried to talk to him. He kept saying she was getting cold feet and that it will pass.

She couldn't tell him about the mating dream because he wasn't a Were and he wouldn't understand. She told him it was over and he tried to kill her. He choked her up on the wall and told her blantantly that she was marrying him whether she liked it or not. She used a bit of her powers and willed him into the wall, posed as if she pushed him. She left him that night and stayed with me.

I thought Thorton knew then that she wasn't human and might have told Oren. The next week, Thorton was dead. Found decapitated and scorched in another city. Your mom cried for him. Oren blamed her for his death then disappeared. Until you two were born. He tried to take you from Marian but they fought him and we escaped."

"What about my dad?"

"Well Joel is hard to describe. He was a priss ass. Everything was neat in his quarters, from his office to how many socks were in his underwear drawer. Which was a total opposite to your mom because she was a slob. When your father first saw her room he had a few omegas get cleaning supplies so he could clean up. Of course the omegas were not letting that happen and ended up cleaning the room themselves, even though they really could have gotten serious punishment for disobeying their Alpha, the omegas saved him. Your mother had clothes everywhere! They found shoes in her clothes hamper. Your mom was embarassed. But your father didn't care, he loved your mother. He was all big and tough to everyone else, but a big softy with your mom."

"Why haven't I had a mating dream yet?"

"You and your mate may not need eachother yet. I don't know how the mate thing work fully because I've never had one, but I think Ana or her mate need the other. Whether we are aware or not, mates know."

"Why can't me and Ana talk to eachother how you did in your... other form?"

"You mean in my wolf form? Well actually you should already be able to communicate telepathically, you didn't just have the connection. You may be able to establish it before your powers are unlocked because your twins. Ana! Come down here please!"

"Ok. Here I come Nat!" Ana replied.

Ana walked into the room and sat on the couch next to Addie.

"So what's up?"

"I want you and Addie to create a mental link between you two."

"Uh, and how are we supposed to do that."

"Open your minds. Picture a door inside your head and open it. Grab eachother's hand and find a similar feeling in your head. Once you find that feeling say a couple words to establish the bond fully. The closer you are the stronger it is, the farther away you are from eachother usually weakens the bond until you are closer."

Ana?

Addie?

Yeah?

This is so weird, but awesome!

I know right. I would never talk again!

I wonder if Nat can listen in on this link.

I can when I want.

Whoa! Not fun anymore. Ana said, silencing the mental link.

"Okay, now that we have done that. Why do we have different powers from eachother?"

"Well my guess is that these are the only powers you need before your powers are unlocked. You might not want to find out why they are unlocked, but know they will come in handy should the time come."

"Can I will things like Addie?"

"Have you tried?"

"No."

"Well try. Addie explain it to her."

"What? I can't explain that!"

"Well make her feel it. Send the feeling or action through your bond."

"I'll try..."

Addie opened the link fully and looked at Ana. She closed her eyes as she tried to concetrate on getting her suitcase through the bond. When she opened her eyes Ana was holding her suitcase.

"Oh shit. It was like you were controlling me. Try something else!" Ana said.

Addie tried again only this time she was throwing the remote at the wall. Addie left her eyes open this time because she wanted to see what happened. Addie willed the remote through the bond and watched as Ana hand raised and swung as the remote went sailing through the air into the wall.

"Oh my goodness." Nat said with wide eyes.

"Ana see if you could will something." Addie encouraged with bright eyes.

Ana thought about what she wanted to do then glanced at the lamp and watched it float in mid air.

"Holy hell that's amazing." Ana exclaimed excitedly.

"Nat there is something I wanted to ask you. Why can I feel someone's intentions or feelings?"

"You could be a empath. It's like you can feel someone's emotion as if its your own, or feel their intentions."

"Oh. Why would I need that?"

"You may be able to read other people's minds. You can't use it for us because we are related and its a given. We'll try tomorrow. Oh yeah, on Friday, clear your schedules. We are going to a spa."

++*+*+*++

"Are you sure?"

"Yes sir. They have surfaced."

"Both of them?"

"Yes sir."

"Yes! My plan will soon be complete."

"Do you need both sir?"

"Not really, but to be sure I will kill one."

++*+*+*++

"Is it true? Have you found your mate?"

Nicolai turned to his Betas.

"Yes but there are complications. I don't need you right now, you may return to your posts." Nic created a mental link with his sister.

Tia, I need you to come to my office

Are you alright Fratello?

Si Sorella. I just have something I need to tell you, it's urgent.

Okay Fratello I'm walking into the house now

Nic silenced the link and walked to his mini bar. He poured two shots of 1800 and sat them on his desk. Seconds later Cristia walked in and sat on the coner of the desk.

"What's the matter Fratello?" Cristia said glancing at the two shots.

"One is for you, and trust me you will need it."

"What happened?"

"I found my mate."

"Congratulations! What's wrong with that?"

"She is forbidden. I mean forbidden as in she will get killed if she is found."

"What do you mean?"

"My mate is a white tiger and I know because I am experiencing the mating dream and she told me."

Cristia grabbed one of the shots and turned it up. She closed her eyes as she set the glass down and reached for the other one.

"You don't need this, you have to stay sharp."

"What am I going to do? What can I do?"

"Stop whining, your the damn Master Alpha for fuck's sake. Your not going to bitch your way through this damn it."

Nic looked at his sister. He knew why she said it. They have known since they were fourteen. When he finds his mate she will find hers. That is the way it's supposed to be, that is the way it's written. Fate has deemed it so.

"You make laws and change laws. You better do something damn it. Or I will personally kick your ass. Talk to her, learn about her, see if she has anything planned. She is your mate, your equal, she is a part of you. Are you really going to let a part of you go?"

"Damn Tia, you sure know how to give a speech, guilt trip and all. Okay, I will see what she has planned. I want to meet her in person soon."

"You can't. You meeting in person can put her in harm's way, it's too dangerous."

"I understand. When did you become the older sibling?"

"Don't know, you tell me."