Twin Tigers Ch. 06

Story Info
Oh. And who will be doing this exactly?
2k words
4.58
16.5k
12

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hey readers! You know what to do! Love you guys. You keep me going. Any criticism is good criticism!

XOXO

E.B OVER AND OUT!!

**+*+*+**

Nat looked towards her sister and froze. She reached out to the twins through the bonds and got hit with different emotions. Desire, lust, confusion, shock, fear, and pride ran down the bonds. Nat started to panic.

Ana? Are you okay Ana?

Yeah Nat, I'm great. Just fucking great!

Watch your mouth! What happened? Are you girls alright?

I'll let Addie tell you.

Addie?

Nat?

What just happened?

Nothing, nothing at all, why?

Don't play with me missy! What the hell happened?

Nothing you should worry about Nat, calm down.

I'll find out for myself

Nat appeared in the room filled with wolves in various stages of shifting. She turned around and spotted Ana, Addie, and a man sitting at a large table in the middle of the room. She walked past all the bewildered pack members and approached the table.

"What in the hell happened girls?"

"Nat!" yelled the girls. They snatched her up into a group hug.

"I was worried about you girls too. Now tell me what happened."

"Well this is my mate, Master Alpha Nicolai Alexander," Ana introduced to Nat.

"Holy hell, your mate is a Master Alpha? Why didn't you tell me that?"

"Well I didn't know the significance of a Master Alpha until I appeared in the middle of an Alphas meeting."

"You did? What was it like?"

"Very intimidating..."

"Okay, so what else?"

"Well I had to challenge a girl for Nic; actually it was about being the reigning female of the pack. She unfortunately tried to attack me after the fight. If Addie hadn't of been here, I'm not sure exactly what would have happened. I'm now the Madame Alpha of his pack, therefore, the Master Madame Alpha," Ana beamed proudly at Nic.

He smiled back just as bright.

"Well I don't think my news can top all that." Nat said looking between the girls.

"What news Nat?"

"Oh Nothing-" Nat said stopping abruptly. She glanced between Ana and Nic and felt the tension in the air shift.

The two eyes were locked in what could be perceived as eye fucking. Nic heard a faint howl in his mind, mirroring the faint yowl in Ana's.

The scent of Ana's arousal wafting into the air; the strong scent of fresh raspberries filling the air, making Nic's body stiffen while he sniff the air around him. Many pack members lifted their noses in the air and sniffed as well.

"Um Addie, I think we should move out the way." Nat said backing away.

"Why? What's going on?"

Ana's eyes bled into blue, reflecting the eyes of her tiger. Nic growled low in his throat, his eyes bleeding into gold and canines dropping from the top of his mouth. Ana didn't wait for a warning growl she took off right out the dining hall door and headed towards the front door. She didn't need to look back to know he was right behind her.

So are you going to do everything? Well if you are, can you go faster? I don't want to give in just yet.

Ana heard the responding purr from her tiger. She felt herself speeding across the grass and headed into the pack forest.

Nic's wolf reveled in the actual chase of their mate. When he saw her heading towards the forest his wolf growled triumphantly; knowing the forest like the back of his hand, err paw.

Ana sped up and hurriedly climbed up a few tree branches. She started to run along the branches. Nic stopped where Ana climbed the tree. He couldn't scent her anymore. His wolf whined in his mind.

Then Nic looked up into the trees; remembering the dream that he and Ana shared, he knew that she must have taken to the trees. He turned the other way remembering she tried to jump on his back.

Ana, feeling elated that he remembered the dreams, decided not to jump on his back but charge towards his turned back. She flew into his back and the tumbled on the forest floor.

Nic tried to pin her but Ana slipped out of his grasp and cupped his erection. Her smile faltered into a shocked expression.

He is fucking huge! How is that going to fit into me?

Nic groaned. He felt his wolf responding again and started grinding his hips into her hand. He moaned and grabbed her hands, placing them above her head. He licked her neck, starting a trail from her lobe to the space under her chin, and ending with a shallow bite to her neck. He kept licking and biting all over her neck, leaving hickeys and goose bumps all over.

Ana's legs fell open and he wasted no time placing himself in between them. His solid erection touching her engorged, slick pussy lips through her panty barrier under her skirt.

Ana froze in place, her virgin fears creeping in. Nic, noticing Ana's lack of participation stopped. He looked into her eyes.

"Ana are you okay?"

"Um, yeah, no. I, uh, I- I'm a virgin."

Nic's wolf growled happily.

She's a virgin! We'll be the only man she will ever know!

Alright, calm down. We have to go slow with her. If we don't we might lose her.

Nic's wolf whined. Nic leaned in and kissed her lips, playfully nibbling on her bottom lip.

"It's okay love. I'll go slowly." Nic said kissing her once more before lifting himself and her off the ground.

He slid his left arm down her back, and squeezed her ass. She moaned. His hands kept traveling down her legs then he scooped her up into his arms and headed towards the den. He kissed her along the way; not focusing on who was around them or speaking. The taste of Ana's lips being his only concern.

As Nic made his way towards the door he felt fear and pain lance through his body. What the fuck was that. He looked into Ana's eyes and saw she felt it too.

"I'm sorry my Alphas. But there are three Omegas missing and I believe them to be in trouble." A man Ana did not know said.

"Ana this is my Beta Jarrett. Go with him, he will keep you safe." Nic said placing Ana on her feet next to a dark haired man with the greyest eyes she has ever seen.

"This way Madame Alpha, I will take you to the safe room with the other women and children." Jarrett said.

Ana glanced between Alpha and Beta, "I'm not going anywhere. I can handle myself. Addie, Nat; three of my Omegas have been snatched. We have to get them back."

"Do you have any of their possessions? I can track them that way." Nat stated to the FINE AS HELL Beta male standing a step behind Nic.

Moments later three shirts were brought to Nat. She sniffed each shirt to memorize the scent. She handed them to the girls and let them get a whiff also. Nat joined hands with them.

"Okay girls. Visualize the scents. Open your minds and expand your reach to the pack lands." Ana and Nic tensed up, feeling their Omegas getting hurt again. Nic shifted into his hybrid form. All the betas in attendance shifted also. Ana's hair changed to the brightest red any of them have ever seen. She opened her eyes and they were a deep blue, reflecting the eyes of her pissed off tiger.

She didn't say a thing just transported all the shifted Betas, Nic, Addie, and Nat. They appeared in the middle of the forest. Ana turned to the East and saw her unconscious Omegas tied to trees covered in blood. Their faces were bruised and swollen. Ana cried as she touched each of them and willed them to the medical ward, apologizing for not protecting them. Nic noticed his mate's distress and he shifted into full wolf. He sniffed the air again and smelled three acidic scents.

The fuckers are still on my land! Nic wolf growled out angrily. He followed their scents back towards the pack den in a dead sprint. Ana followed a step behind with the Betas following her. Nat shifted into her hybrid form and sniffed the air. Getting an acidic like smell from the scents Nat shifted to full wolf and transported to the den.

Ana! They're vampires! Watch out. Don't let them get hold of you. If they bite you, you may die. Tell the others!

Ana relayed the message. She looked around the den, keeping an eye out for them. She saw a shimmer in the corner of her vision and turned in time to see a pale man try to attack one of the Beta males. Nic lunged for the vampire as Ana sent a silver dagger right into his chest. Nic landed square into the vampire's chest and ripped his throat out, spitting out the foul tasting flesh.

Meanwhile...

Addie sat in the middle of the forest repeating the protection spell Nat used the day before and made the dome big enough for all of the pack lands, trapping any remaining vampires inside the dome for them to find.

Addie stood up and was tackled from behind from a slim formed vampire. Addie willed herself away from the vampire and noticed it was a female. Addie just smiled menacingly.

"Well, hello there. Can I help you?"

"Yea die and everything will be fine. " The soft spoken vampire said.

Addie studied the vampire and realized she was very young and couldn't be no older than her an Ana. Addie's expression softened at that realization.

"What's your name?"

"Fuck you bitch!"

"Hi Ms. Bitch. How is your day going?" Addie said sarcastically.

"Let me out of here. I'll kill you." The small vampire said moving closer.

"You don't have to do that. But I am curious. Why do you want me to die? What have I done to you?"

"You have made my life a living hell ever since you were born."

"Excuse me? How old are you?"

"None of your damn business bitch!" She hissed back.

"Now the name calling is so unnecessary. My name is Addie, not bitch."

"Look bit-"Before the young vampire could finished Addie willed tape over her mouth and rope around her wrists.

"I tried to be pleasant. Obviously you can't handle that. So now I'm going to talk to you the Chicago way. Shut the fuck up! You come to my sister and brother in law lands and hurt them by fucking with their pack members. You are clearly fucked up in the head. Now I will remove the tape. If you so much as whisper the wrong thin-g I'm going to slap the shit out of you, all the shit." Addie said, her eyes bleeding into a golden yellow.

The vampire looked up into Addie's eyes and shook with fear. Never, in her 3 years of being a vampire has she ever been so terrified, of anything!

"Now what is your name?"

"Kerry."

"Why are you here Kerry?"

"We are here to kill you and your sister."

"Why?"

"So that the rainbow can come out and everyone can get gold from the leprechauns."

Addie willed her above the trees and let her drop.

"Let's try this again. Why are you trying to kill us?"

"I can't tell you that. If he find out he will kill all of us. Not just you and your sister."

"What can you tell me?"

"We were not here to kill you or hurt those people. We were here to send you a warning."

"What's the warning?"

"He will find you. No matter where you hide, who you mate, or how many people you fight. He will find you. And when he is through with you, he will kill you. Making you suffer the entire time."

"Oh. And who will be doing this exactly?"