Twin Tigers Ch. 07

Story Info
Oh yes you can, and I know how.
2.1k words
4.53
15.6k
10

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: So, an anonymous person gave me feedback and told me that I am giving too much of a good thing in my story because so much is happening back to back. Well lucky for Anon, I thought so too (Before the comment). So for this chapter it's going to slow down considerably especially compared to the chapters before.

Any who, enjoy, rate, comment. You know what to do.

E.B OVER AND OUT!!

**+*+*+**

Addie paced the bedroom she had been given. What the fuck! Why us? What the hell did we do to anyone? Why can't I just be normal? Addie fell to the floor and started to cry. Addie looked towards the door as someone tried to open it. She locked it. Trying to find some solace in this whirlwind life she has been introduced to. Addie unlocked the door as she willed herself away from the compound. She had to get away.

An Omega tried to get Addie for a meeting about the young vampire woman, but walked into an empty room. Where is she? She left the room to look around the compound.

**+*+*+**

Ana paced the Alphas' quarters. She went from crying to sadness to anger and back again, hair changing colors with the emotions. Sitting on one of the couches watching her go from panic to pissed off is her mate; trying to figure out what to say to comfort her. Every time he made a move to say something she gave him this look that screamed NOT NOW.

Not taking it anymore he stood up and stopped her.

"Ana. Look at me. Say something."

"This is not going to work. I can't stay here. With all that has happened I'm not helping the pack, I'm destroying it. I just walked into this world thinking I could handle this because my Aunt Nat could, but I can't."

"What? Ana you can't leave, I need you."

"I'm sorry Nic but I have to."

"No! Dammit Ana, we haven't even tried this out, to get to know this."

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW MYSELF! And now you want me to learn this? I know we are supposed to be mates but I can't deal with that, not now. It's too much too fast. I'm sorry Nic but I have to go."

"MY ALPHAS! MY ALPHAS!" The Omega yelled, knocking frantically on the door. Nic opened the door.

"Is everything alright Elaine?"

"My Alphas, I'm sorry, but Miss Addie is gone. I searched all over the compound, and even had some others check the woods. She isn't here." Elaine said sadly.

"I know where she is. Unfortunately Nic, I really do have to go, Take care." Ana willed herself away.

She didn't go far, she willed herself in front of the medical center. She walked in and asked where the injured females were. One of the nurses led her to the curtains that contained the females.

"Can I be alone?" The nurse bowed and walked away. Ana walked up to the first one and started sobbing. She glazed over the Omega's whole body and noted all her apparent injuries. Ana didn't even want to look at what the chart said.

She walked up to the bed and held the Omega's hand.

"I am so sorry for causing this to happen. It's completely my fault and it should have never happened." Ana ended her sentence with a simple squeeze of the hand and a kiss on the forehead.

She repeated the action on the others but on the last one, the female awakened; Ana jumped back.

"Madame Alpha, it's alright. You don't have to apologize."

"Yes I do, this would have never happened if I was not here."

"Be that as it may, we would do it again."

"You all were strong, being in that position. I still feel bad for it happening and I'm going to go."

"You're leaving? You can't leave, what about the Alpha?"

"Alpha Nic will be better without me."

"No he won't, you are his true mate, and there is no one else for him."

"I'm still going to go, again I'm sorry." Ana said willing herself away again.

"No Madame Alpha, please no! Come back!"

**+*+*+**

Ana appeared in the house she grew up in. She went to her room and fell on the bed. She wanted to cry, but she was so exhausted the tears wouldn't even come. She pulled the blanket over her head and went into a fitful sleep.

**+*+*+**

In another part of the house...

Addie, not being able to sleep, baked. She baked cookies, cupcakes, pies, and cakes; trying to keep busy so her mind won't dwell on her problems. She knew Ana was here; she didn't bother her because she didn't feel like talking right now either. She took the final red velvet cakes out of the oven and set them on a cooling rack. She went into the living room and cut on her favorite childhood movie, Fantasia. Maybe the sorcerer's apprentice can clean up my cluttered head. Addie dosed off before it finished.

Next Day...

Ana pulled her catastrophe of hair into a high bun and changed into yoga pants and a cami. She only bothered with brushing her teeth then walked downstairs to see her sister passed out on the couch with a long string of drool rolling down her hand and flour on her face. Ana shook her head at the sight.

She walked into the kitchen and froze. Damn Addie must be frustrated; she damn near baked a whole bakery in here. Ana counted how many of everything it was and made a list of frosting and ice cream she should get from the store. She left Addie a note and grabbed Nat car keys and pulled on boots, pea coat, and a knit winter hat with a Chicago Bulls logo on it. She headed to the nearest Wal-Mart.

When she came back Addie was sprawled across the couch. Ana went back into the kitchen to put the ice cream she brought into the fridge. She grabbed the closest batch of cupcakes and started to put icing on them. She was on the final one when she heard Addie start to rise from the dead.

She finished icing the cupcake in her hand and took it into the living room. She placed the iced top on Addie's lips.

What the hell? Addie thought jumping back. She licked her lips and gave Ana the middle finger.

"So why did you leave?" Ana asked placing the cupcake into Addie's hand.

"It was too much, I felt trapped."

"Same here, only I think it was worse because I gained a pack and a mate in like two days. We haven't even mated yet and when we first officially had an actual conversation it hinted towards children! I truly am terrified."

"Oh yea, badass Anastasia Benson is afraid."

"Hey I never said I was badass, I'm just very skilled in the ways of badass-ness. And it's Barren. We might as well use our actual names. Man it's going to be a fat bitch getting our IDs and licenses changed."

"We didn't even know them Ana. How can we just use the last name of people we don't know?"

"They're our parents Addie; we had that last name to protect us. But what are they protecting now? Whoever is after us knows who we are now. They know what we are and we barely know anything about that."

'Yeah well you use that name, I can't."

"Whatever Adina."

Breaking the tension that quickly consumed the room Addie kicked her feet up on a coffee table and clasped her hands behind her head Addie remarked, "Alright wench, go ice them cakes. I got a movie to watch."

"Oh no, don't you even think about it. You baked a whole bakery in there and you expect me to decorate all that?"

"I did the hard work!"

"No."

"I bake, you ice; remember Ana?"

"Hell no, what's that?"

"Oh, really? So you don't remember starting a fire in the kitchen? When you forgot about the cupcakes in the oven?"

"I vaguely remember something along those lines."

"Ana, we had to get the entire kitchen remodeled plus get a new stove!"

"Otay I do, but you decided to make the whole city of Chicago dessert! I can't do all that; my hands will probably fall off before I'm even halfway done!"

"I'll help, then you big baby."

"Fuck you."

"You know if I keep letting you treat me like this, people are going to think you're older than me."

"Oh wow, two minutes older who gives a rat's ass?" Ana said walking into the kitchen.

"It's two minutes and fifty- three seconds." Addie said following her.

"Yippee." Ana replied grabbing two layers of cakes of the counter.

After spending the whole morning decorating cakes, both girls decided they would donate the extra desserts to a food shelter.

Taking a break, they each grabbed a pint of their favorite ice cream and started the movie over.

**+*+*+**

"THEY'RE WHAT?!?!" Echoed loudly through the hallways.

"The girls are gone. They left." The Beta male said.

"Alright, alright; I'm sorry. Thank you."

Nat got ready to will herself away when she was stopped by a male voice.

"Wait!"

"Can I help you?"

"Can I know your name?" Jarrett asked her.

"It's Natalia, Jarrett." She said with a smile, and then she was gone.

**+*+*+**

After delivering and serving the desserts to the needy, the girls grabbed a hot chocolate and walked around Millennium Park.

"So, how does it feel to be practically married in your third year of college?" Addie asked after a sip of chocolaty goodness.

"That's not funny. But truthfully, it's weird. We haven't really talked. We barely know each other, but every fiber of my being and my tiger's is telling me he's the one."

"Uh... I guess I should tell you before our birthday/Full Moon. I'm not a white tiger like you."

"What the fuck do you mean you're not a white tiger?"

"Well remember when I fainted in the Alpha's meeting? Well, my wolf made an appearance in my dream. I was really scared at first but it or she, spoke to me. Well more like thought to me."

"How? Everyone keeps saying we're twin tigers. Does that mean we aren't as powerful as everyone thinks? Man, are they going to be pissed when they find out."

"That's something we can ask Nat about later. We have to go back sooner or later Ana. You can't run away from your mate, and we both can't run away from our lives. As hectic as they are becoming."

"You know, I really hate when you become the great and mystical being on me Addie."

"Shut up heifer."

Both girls looked at each other and bussed into a fit of loud laughter.

**+*+*+**

Nat appeared at her parent's home. She rushed into the house looking for her sister. Marian was sitting at the tea table in the kitchen; she looked up as Nat stormed in.

"We have a serious problem. You have to reveal yourselves earlier than you wanted.

"What's wrong Natalia?" Marian asked worriedly.

"I'm worried they are rejecting their tigers. I can feel bits of terror every so often but they disappeared today. Both of them, they just vanished from the compound. They haven't even talked to me."

"They could go rogue, Nat they could kill people! Wait, did you say compound?"

Ignoring her sister's question she continued, "Marie, what makes it worse is I can't help them with their powers or shifting because I'm not a white tiger. I'm not sure what they are capable of."

"Well their powers are going to be unlocked, all of them. And they are powerful, we gave them ours. I'm not even sure which elements they will be able to manipulate. This is going from bad to worse."

"You have to reveal yourselves! Those girls are scared as hell. Now I know a place that may be safe for you and the girls to go. You can meet, practice and train there. You can also meet the Master Alpha of North America, who just so happens to be Ana's mate."

"MATE!" Joel exclaimed dropping the fork in his hand.

"Yep, he's pretty nice; I guess. We only met for a few minutes. But his compound and den is huge. He has easily two to three hundred pack members."

"Nat, we can't reveal ourselves around that me people, they can get hurt, or worse, killed." Joel said.

"Oh yes you can, and I know how."

COMMENT; LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! I'M A BIG GIRL I CAN HANDLE IT! LOL