Twin Tigers Ch. 08

Story Info
Girls birthday!
3.2k words
4.65
17.2k
23

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: 3 in one month?? Who would have thought...LOL seriously I'm really excited for this story. I'm determined to finish this story. Don't worry Complications lovers; I'm going to finish that one as well. Although I may take it down and rewrite it completely. To me the story is being set up very cliché-ish and I don't want it to be that way. I want to keep the storyline sort of, but with tweaks here and there. I know my chapters for Double T have been short but I really don't be thinking they are short when in the process of writing the story. Sorry if this one is short as well, I really don't try to do that. Love the critiques and comments. Let me know how you feel. I may need a proofreader soon because I feel like I change things that don't need to be changed. If there are any takers for this position let me know through the contact tab!

P.S: TO THE ANON THAT COMMENTED ON CH6 :( A vampire is seriously terrified of being "slapped shitless"? They must not make them like they used to) for your information Addie is a white tiger. A non-trained white tiger at that; the slap didn't scare her; the power behind the slap is what scares her. Anyone who isn't scared to slap a vampire obviously isn't someone you should fuck with. Especially if that person is a white tiger, which in my Were world, is stronger than the average were. Also, Kerry is an infant she should be scared regardless. I said it in my profile but not everyone goes there...

Here are a few things you should know:

Infant: Newly turned vampire. Usually between the vamp years of 0-100

Youngling: Vamp years of 101-500

Elder: Vamp years of 501-1000

Superior: Vamp years of 1001 and up

Marian and Joel are Anastasia and Adina's parents

Nic is Ana's mate

Jarrett is Nic's Beta/ best friend

Rate, comment, you know what to do.

E.B OVER AND OUT!!

**+*+*+**

Addie placed the scrambled eggs on two plates that already had toast, bacon, and pancakes on it. Ana walked into the dining room with four cups and pitchers of milk and apple juice, placing two of the cups in front of Addie's place settings. Ana went back into the fridge to grab a bowl of fruit salad and yogurt. Once the girls sat down to eat, Addie poured juice and milk into their glasses.

"Happy birthday Addie," Ana said lifting her juice glass.

"Happy birthday Ana," Addie said tapping her twin's glass.

"Oh, this was on the TV this morning." Ana said passing Addie a note.

Addie chuckled. "Only Nat can be angry and then happy in 2 seconds. I think she may have a mental problem."

"Nah, she just cares. After this, I'm going to start packing."

"You're going?"

"Yeah... Addie I don't want to be in this position but I am; we are. I feel like a piece of me is missing and I know you feel it too. We have no clue what is going to happen tonight. We need to at least be somewhere where it is safe and at least they can talk us through it."

"I'm scared Ana. How can you just jump into this like this?"

"Well, I have a mate. I'm learning, but I think I can adapt better with him there; even if we don't know each other like that. I wish you could find a mate to feel what I feel. I feel like I can conquer anything with just a thought of him."

"You're getting sloppy with affection, eww. I don't want a mate, at all. So maybe I don't have one."

"Everyone has a mate Addie, even if they don't want one." Ana said clearing her dishes and heading upstairs to her room.

**+*+*+**

Yesterday...

"Wait a minute." Nic said glancing between the three people standing in his study.

"You want to throw Ana and Addie a birthday party on my pack lands? Before I reject because of how vulnerable my pack will be, why?"

"Well, Ana is your mate," Marian said as Joel growled unhappily. "She will need guidance through certain things like her tiger responding to your wolf with the mating pull. Even though we have experienced it, it is different for different people. Also the girls are in danger. There are very dangerous people after them and the safest place as of now is your pack lands."

"I know all that is true but there is definitely something else pushing this, so what is it?"

"We are the girls' birth parents. They do not know we are alive because it has been too dangerous for us to reveal ourselves. We want to do so at the party i.e. on your lands because it will be tough for them to come to grips with it." Joel said solemnly, looking at the floor.

"You have my permission for this party, but on a few conditions."

"Name them." Marian said excitedly intrigued.

"First, you reveal yourselves after the party; I don't want you ruining whatever good time they are having."

"Okay..." Joel said tightly. Taking orders is something his wolf is not used too.

"Next, I want to be there for everything; the reveal, the training, and the battle; all of it."

"I definitely have no problem with that." Marian said swooning with respect for her daughter's future mate.

"Finally, no matter what happens, I want you both to be there for me and Ana's Mating Ceremony." Nic said with a smile.

"Hell yeah we would be here for that. I don't want to miss it!" Marian exclaimed jumping up hugging Nic tightly.

"Okay so everything is settled. Unfortunately for you Nat, you have to tell Jarrett the news." Nic said smugly.

"What? Why do I have to do that?"

"Well Jarrett is head of pack security so you need to confer with him about the security formations and shifts. You both also have to talk with the kitchens for the food and decorations for the party."

"Well fuck me!" Nat yelled.

"I'll be glad to." Jarrett's deep voice rumbled behind her from the door. If Nat had lighter, fairer skin it would have turned a bright red from embarrassment.

"Oh, bite me!" Nat replied angrily.

"Don't tempt me." Jarrett said smiling devilishly.

Nat, face burning with embarrassment, looked away giving her silent surrender.

"So what the bloody hell do I have to do?" Jarrett asked looking around the study.

"Talk to Nat, I have to get my rooms and a guest room prepared before the party." Nic said.

"What party?" Jarrett replied puzzled.

"I'll fill you in but first I have to let the girls know, they have sulked long enough." Nat said sitting in Nic's chair; grabbing a notepad and a pen to write the girls a note:

Pack your stuff and bring your asses back to this compound or so help me I will kick both your asses when I get a hold of you!

-Love Nat

P.S: Happy birthday girls!

**+*+*+**

Ana thought about the note Nat left in the middle of the TV screen. An appropriate place to put it, we barely do anything else but eat and sleep aside from watching TV.

Ana looked at the open suitcase on her bed then the other ones next to the bed. What am I forgetting? I feel like I'm forgetting something?

Your toothbrush, Ana jumped.

Shit, I didn't know I opened a connection to you Addie

You didn't, it seems we will always have an open connection to each other not a strong one all the time but it's definitely there

I tried to ignore it; at least it comes in handy. I definitely forgot all my bathroom stuff

Are you finished?

Almost, are you?

Just about, just putting my shoes in a bag then I'm done

Alright, make sure your stuff is downstairs; I ain't waiting for you to bring your stuff down

Shut up hooker, my stuff will be there

Ana smiled and doubled checked all her luggage. She looked at the clothes she laid out and smiled. She got undressed and pulled on a lavender lace thong with a matching 46 DD balconette bra, some tight dark wash skinny jeans that hugged all her generous assets, a white halter top that showed her pierced navel, and some nude pumps. Ana went into the bathroom to do her makeup and hair. Adding some MAC bronze eye shadow lightly, eye liner, and mascara to make her eyes really pop; and nude lip glass to give her lips I nice succulent shine to it. She styled her hair in a Farah Fawcett style and placed her irons in her suit case with her makeup bag then proceeded to take her bags downstairs.

Only on the third bag, placing it in the living room did Addie's bags appeared next to hers.

"You forgot didn't you?" Addie asked seeing her twisted up face.

"Shut the hell up!" Ana replied willing the rest of her bags down. She looked towards Nat office then willed the jade chest and a large photo album into her hand.

Ana looked towards Addie, "You ready?"

"Yeah, let's go."

Addie willed them in front of the Dining Hall entrance.

**+*+*+**

Somewhere else at that exact moment...

"It's almost time everyone. Soon we will hold the keys to total vengeance against the weak useless human race and our biggest enemies the Weres. "

The room erupted into cheers and applause.

"Soon, my people, the white tigers will obtain their full abilities and strength. They will be easy to capture with their lack of training and we should be fully in control of the world by next year." Oren said smiling.

Me! I will be ruling this world! After all these years of hard work it will finally pay off! Killing Thorton was a minor setback but one I don't regret for I have someone better and stronger to take his place not stronger than me but stronger than that worthless weakling. Oren thought looking towards Malcolm standing equally to the left of him.

"Enjoy this last meal in hiding comrades! For in a few mere hours we will no longer be a myth, a scary camp story, or a child's nightmare. No, tonight we will be very real, very alive, and clearly visible! Tonight we will be feared!" Oren said with finality and a raise of his glass filled with a sticky red substance.

"To our new power," Oren shouted.

"The power is ours!" The room answered back.

**+*+*+**

Back at the compound...

Two Omegas came with a trolley and collected the girls' luggage to take to their rooms. They pointed towards the dining hall then disappeared into another room. The girls walked in the room and were rendered shocked listening to the deafening 'surprise' that was yelled out. The dining hall was filled with pack members. There was a buffet of food along the left wall and even more food was being brought out. There was a DJ set up on the right wall with fog machines and strobe lights flashing all around the room. The tables have been cleared some and moved away from the middle of the floor where a dance floor had been placed, changing colors like the flashing lights.

Everyone was there; men, women, children, even pregnant females, and the injured Omegas. They weren't on the floor dancing but seemed to be having a good time nonetheless.

Two large hands covered Ana's eyes and she was pulled into a broad defined chest.

"Guess who." His deep voice rumbled sending delicious shivers down Ana's spine. She sniffed the air and caught Nic's scent.

"Paul Walker?" Ana guessed; Nic growled disapprovingly.

"I know you can scent me Ana, say my name."

"Nikolas..." Ana whispered sexily, teasing Nic. He groaned.

"Don't tempt me Anastasia or I will forget about the party and take you upstairs and make you mine." Nic whispered directly into her ear, licking and nibbling on her earlobe.

Ana unconsciously rubbed her thighs together.

"Now, be a good girl and greet your guest, Addie is already ahead of you." Nic said grasping her hand and leading her deeper into the throngs of people walking and dancing about. Ana noticed a small girl walking around aimlessly. She paused to greet the small girl with light auburn pigtails and big honey doe eyes.

"Hi, my name is Ana, what's yours?"

"Sasha, "the cherubic little girl replied.

"You want to be my friend Sasha?" Ana asked, Sasha smiled a huge dimpled smile brightly and shook her head vigorously.

"Okay, so as a friend, let's find your mom, she has to approve of our friendship."

"Okay, she is over with the other mothers." Sasha struggled to say and pointed to the corner of the room where the expecting mothers and small children were.

"What's your mom name?" Ana asked placing Sasha on her hip.

"Sable," She recited from memory.

Ana walked over to the corner and noticed a frantic looking mother looking around.

"I'm looking for Sable?" Ana inquired, the mother looked towards her.

"Sasha! Oh thank goodness you found her Madame Alpha I was worried. I'll take her off your hands." Sable said reaching forward.

"It's no problem, I asked Sasha to become my friend and I just wanted to make sure it was alright." Ana stated placing the child on the ground next to the chair Sable was in.

"Of course it's okay!"

"Alright, I'll look for you later Sasha!" Ana waved goodbye and walked back to Nic who waited patiently by the dance floor.

"That was just precious." Nic said as he led her to the back of the room.

Ana followed Nic and spotted Nat, Jarrett and the hurt Omegas sitting in a group on some arranged couches and chairs. Addie walked up at the same time.

"God, I have gotten like six invites to have sex. What is with that?"

"Wolves are very open with sex; as long as the wolf is not mated they can have sex with whoever they like." Jarrett said smirking then glancing to the side at Nat, Ana smirked. The group ate danced and conversed.

Ana learned the names of the injured Omegas. The first one she had apologized to was Megan; the second was Lily, and the last Amanda. They would not let her do anything aside from using the bathroom; even then, they went with her.

"They are saying thank you the only way they know how. Just saying it doesn't seem like enough for them." Nat said to Ana.

"Oh, I get it. Like you save me, I save you."

"Exactly; do you feel it?"

"Anxious, like something is about to happen, yes."

"That is how it's supposed to feel. This is a full moon. Your pull to shift is much stronger because of it. But don't get confused, you can shift whenever." Nat looked around.

"Everyone is antsy and anxious to shift."

"How is this supposed to go?"

"I'm not sure really. I was there when your mom did it but she wasn't as powerful." Nat frowned.

Stop frowning damn it! Tell her that when the time comes she will know. It will feel like her tiger is scratching to get out.

Nat repeated it and Ana looked skeptical.

"Scratch at me? What the hell?"

Tell her do not panic. Just relax and let her come forwards. Once she has, she should be on all four paws

"How the hell do you know this?"

"A friend gave me some help." Nat said quickly.

The party ended with a gigantic cake being brought out. The girls blew out the candles and let the Omegas cut the cake. Serving the children first then the adults last. Nic watched Ana lick whipped cream from her bottom lip. He groaned torturously. Ana giggled, fully aware of what she was doing to Nic. She wasn't sure why she was doing it but she couldn't help but to enjoy it.

Nic walked up to Ana and grabbed her waist. "You are so going to pay for that. But for now, it's time." He stated looking towards Nat then walking Ana outside to the forest. Addie, after beating the unmated wolves, men and women alike, off with a stick; figuratively, she joined Ana at the forest line.

Ana relayed what Nat said to her and Addie nodded.

"Wait Nat I didn't tell you, I'm not-"but she couldn't finish because a scratching started in her head.

Addie relaxed as Nat said and felt her body lift off the ground. She looked towards her twin and saw that she was experiencing it too. All of a sudden, the girls were incased in a blinding blue light. Their skin tingled and burned. Feelings of millions of heated needles were punching into their skin. Before the girls experienced any real pain it all stopped. There was a collection of gasps surrounding them. Nat was hysterical. Addie was not a white tiger. She wasn't any type of feline. She was a wolf, a brown sleek, larger than the normal were, wolf; with blue eyes.

Nat quickly turned her head towards Ana and was relieved. She was a white tiger. A huge one at that! Her tail curved around her legs and flicked out at some people who were too close. Ana was on edge.

Nic noticing his mate distress kneeled by her. He rubbed her fur and scratched her ears, Ana purred. But Nat was still scared for Addie.

Addie?

Yea Nat

You're not a tiger

I know; I was going to tell you before I shifted. I found out the day at the park. She came to me when I fainted

Nat searched the crowd frantically, looking for her sister.

Damn it Marian we have a problem!

What's wrong?

Addie isn't a white tiger

What?

She isn't a white tiger. How is that fucking possible?

I don't fucking know! Girls from my line are supposed to be white tigers, how weird. I'll get back to you on that. Hurry up and do the run so I can meet my daughter's again!

Alright, we're about to head off in a few. You can practically taste the power in the air

We feel it in here, be careful Nat. If the girls feel threatened they could cause a lot of damage without even trying

I'll pay close attention to it. I'll make Nic watch them too

Addie could feel the power surging through her. She looked towards her sister who shook her head in agreement. She noticed movement from her left and saw Nic strip and shift into his wolf. If wolves could blush!

Hey keep your eyes to yourself!

I'm sorry, just admiring...

Ana growled and Nat stood in between them.

"Let's go for your first run girls." Nat said then shifted into her wolf.

Nic butted Ana's shoulder with his head. He nipped at her nose then took off; Ana chased after him with everyone else following suit.

**+*+*+**

"Sir, the tigers have been located. There was a surge of power just a few minutes ago on the Alexander Pack territory. "The youngling said, relaying the information he was given.

The smile that crossed the superior vampire's face chilled his already cold skin to the bone. He bowed then walked swiftly out of the room.

"Get all the capable vampires you can find, we need to prepare for a rescue mission."