Twin-Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that we lay down side by side, staring at the ceiling. It was dark out, we hadn't put any lights on, so there was just the light coming in from some distant lights on campus. Really cool and dark and relaxing. I remember Ross's hand coming over and covering mine, and then I turned my hand to meet his and we held and squeezed each other's hand for a little while. But I was still so overflowing with emotion and excitement and, I guess it's the only way to put it—pride—in what we'd done. The thoughts and worries about oh no, you committed incest! and all that other stuff didn't really come to mind. All I could think of was that I'd just made love with the most wonderful, perfect man I'd ever known in my life and that it was perfect and somehow—weirdly—long overdue. I mean, all this time, all these years being together, and the perfect lover had always been with me!

"Wow," I finally said. "That's not something I wanna not do again!" I turned and Ross was looking at me, smiling. He nodded, and he looked so cute, so beautiful in that sparse light I couldn't resist him. I got up on my side and cuddled against him, kissing his cheek, and then he turned his mouth to me and we were just off into kissing-land again. So breathless, so intense. Our tongues were just going everywhere inside each other's mouth, and at one point I slid my leg up over him so I could just squeeze the shit out of him because I loved him so much, and my leg bumped something.

Something stiff.

So of course I looked, and there it was, my brother's thing sticking up all hard and handsome again! I sat right up, looked at it, looked at Ross, looked at it, then back at him. Seeing it all stiff like that made me smile.

"Well," I told him, "I guess we can't just leave it like that, huh?" I shrugged and laughed, but before my brother could say or do a thing, I leaned that way and just lunged for it. I had it in my mouth the next moment and started sucking it up and down, and then I just lost track of time again.

So long. Such a long time sucking—and then just licking—my brother's thing; it just went on and on. I couldn't speak, couldn't make a sound or even think much at all. The only thing on my mind was how beautiful and thick and long his thing was, and how privileged I felt to be able to do all these things to it. I mean, I hadn't been so rude to ask, but as far as I knew I was the first one to ever do anything like this to him. He later confirmed it, but just then I felt so happy inside that I had this marvelous thing to play with.

And it was a marvel! It would get real stiff and then seemed to relax at times, and then it would lift up ultra hard again and sort of wave back and forth with Ross's heartbeat. And there was this really neat goo that seeped off the tip—not like his cum, which was milkier looking. This stuff was crystal clear and thick, like SuperGlue or something. It had a similar dull kind of taste, and I just loved it! I'd lick it off and roll it around my tongue and then go back to doing what I was doing. Like dew off a flower; more like my own secretions I guess.

But after I don't know how long, I realized there was so much more of Ross that I hadn't even explored. True, I'd made love to his feet and his legs a little bit but he had nipples and armpits and buns, and he also had...balls! I started licking and kissing my way down the underside of his thing and finally wound up at his sac. It cringed in such a cute way I almost laughed aloud, but then I was licking it and running my tongue-tip over its crinkled surface and then it seemed to relax somehow and I started to really be able to feel the shape of my brother's testicles inside that sac. It was wonderful, like exploring this whole big world with just my tongue, and I loved it. I was still exploring when I felt a hand gently caress my thigh and then slide down between my legs and touch my pussy. I almost yelped in surprise, but my body once again responded almost automatically. I scooted down a little more, pressing my crotch against Ross's hand, and then he was able to move around a little more and started squeezing my pussy lips together, spread them apart, and feel inside my slit and get a finger all coated with my wetness. I was really wet. I hadn't really noticed because there was nothing covering me to soak up my juices and get soggy and all sticky. But in one stroke, my brother's finger was slick and then he started playing with my clit and that got me going—even more than before our break! I started to feel that familiar rise toward orgasm, and started licking and kissing my brother's balls and cock even more excitedly, and finally lifted up and put my mouth all the way down around his thing again and started to really suck him off fast and furious. It was the way I felt inside; like I just wanted to get him going all over again! Then Ross's strong hand wrapped around the inside of my thigh and pulled, and I went that way. He pulled me totally over on top of him and then pulled me back a little bit and with my mouth still going up and down on his thing, I realized we were finally in 69 position. That alone thrilled me but when Ross slid his tongue up through my slit and then touch my clit, the thrill just went overboard!

It was like a storm—a fever. It felt like Ross's tongue was stoking some inner fire I had, and that my pussy—the clit, inner and outer lips, the cunt-hole—everything—was on fire or was...molten. Like a volcano. I had a fiery volcano between my legs and my brother's tongue was setting it off and fanning the flames! That made me just go into turbo mode on his cock. Then Ross was trying to pull me more directly over his face, and that would've made me have to leave his cock a little, and I thought no way! I stubbornly held my position and Ross gave up trying. Then time drifted away into that silent, steady, breathless area and I don't know how many orgasms or how many minutes or hours went by with the both of us just totally feasting on each other's genitals. It was like I was starving and the only thing that would sustain me was having my brother's stiff thing in my mouth and squeezing out and tasting those tiny little drops of dew every now and then. But at a certain point, my body sort of betrayed me. The things Ross was doing all of a sudden reached this point of no return and I couldn't think anymore; I was totally at the mercy of the pleasure.

I stopped sucking at that point. I still had Ross's cock in my mouth but my lips were open and his thing was just knocking around in there like that metal hammer inside a hollow bell. And when I felt hands pulling me back, I just went. I scooted backward until my pussy was directly over my twin's face, and then let him lower me down and down and then my swollen lips were mashed right down against his mouth and nose. I squirmed a little and enjoyed the feeling, and then sat up—still straddling Ross's face—arched my back and clasped my hands behind my neck. I spread my elbows wide, as wide as I could, and just squatted/knelt like that while Ross's tongue drove deep up inside me.

So many orgasms! I lost count. Ten maybe. Maybe twenty—I don't know. All of them strung together like endless waves hitting the shore and every time one of them hit the shore in froth and a roar, the next one was right behind it, splashing onto the sand before the water of the first had even pulled back! Then my bottom half started to squirm and undulate while my torso held steady. It was like I was doing a little squirmy dance right on top of my brother's face, but he didn't complain and I didn't either. I came more, came faster. It started to feel like one continuous orgasm, and then I happened to open my eyes and look down and saw Ross's cock still standing stiff and bare and beautiful, and with several silvery trails of that clear goo running down the sides. I'd been amiss in my duties and let the stuff run down too far—that's what I was thinking—and the next moment I leaned over and got his thing in my mouth again, sucking it dry of all those precious droplets and streams. I heard Ross moan and only hoped that he'd spurt again—this time directly into my mouth—but it didn't happen. He suddenly pulled the both of us over onto our sides—still connected mouth to pussy and mouth to cock—and then, in this more comfortable position, we just curled up (or stretched-out in my case) and kept going at it.

I remember I was so into what I was doing I didn't even care when Ross stopped tongue-fucking my cunt and leaned back and sort of gathered my legs up so he could kiss them. Just like before, it was just about the same level of turn-on having my legs and feet kissed as it was having a tongue in my pussy! I let him bend my knees and push my legs together and then felt shiver after shiver as his lips ran up and down my shins and knees and down my thighs and then back again. He started kissing the tops of my feet again and, just like before, I came.

—Except this time I had something really neat and sexy in my mouth to play with! And I wasn't going to give it up for Ross's feet or toes or anything else! But then this weird mental thing happened and it spaced me totally out. It wasn't unexpected—I guess—but my brother took hold of my feet and pointed them at his mouth and started sucking my toes like before, except this time, since I had his cock in my mouth this weird thought just popped into my head.

If we were twin brothers, he'd be sucking my cock right now instead of my toes. We'd be sucking each other's cock and not thinking anything about it. I wonder if he wishes I were a guy. Gawd that feels good. But...where was I? Oh yeah, and if he were a chick and I were a guy, still no problem! I'd be sucking...her clit and—

—Then I had what I guess you could call a 'toe-orgasm' because my mind just exploded and my body followed, and then my body was still squeezing and trembling when my mind came back. I opened my eyes, got my mouth off Ross's dong and looked down at him as he went on kissing my feet and sucking my toes. It was so easy to see him as a chick, since he had such a pretty face and pretty shoulders—and of course his legs and feet. I mean, he could've shaved his legs, dressed up in one of my outfits and been a chick if he wanted! And I'd be doing it to him/her; just pressing my mouth down on her pussy, sucking her sweet juices, drinking fresh from her overflowing fountain.

Then I seemed to float back into my body, took a last look at my brother, closed my eyes and went back to having my legs made love to while I enjoyed sucking dick. But though I was me again, and could feel my toes being kissed and could enjoy the feeling of having the spongy head of Ross's thing gliding past my tonsils, I didn't feel all the way back. It was like I was disconnected a little bit and mobile. I was spacing out on this whole weird and wonderful new feeling when Ross let my feet go, spread my legs and muff-dived me! His tongue was deep inside me before I could think (he'd had lots of practice already!), and I came so hard I thought I was going to pee or something! Instead, I got this really harsh and aggressive horniness all over; like my body was expanding, muscles were bulging and my heart was exploding. There was only one thing I wanted, and right then, right there, I was going to have it.

Closing my legs and letting my brother's dong slip from my mouth, I rolled away from him, out of his reach, got up on my knees and quickly straddled him. He was just looking at me in surprise, and then his face got all calm and beautiful looking—like light was glowing out of his eyes—and I inched up into the right place, reached down under and between my legs and found his stiff thing, and then guided it as I lowered myself onto it. The head squished between my pussy lips and I shivered through and through. Gasping, I stopped. I opened my eyes and smiled down at Ross and he smiled back.

"...this is the real thing, huh?" he whispered, and I nodded. Now it wouldn't just be oral sex or touching or kissing. This would be sexual intercourse, and I hoped—even though I sort of knew—that this wouldn't be the last time. Then I sat down and felt my brother's cock slide right up inside me all the way.

I didn't think it would feel that big, but it did. It totally filled me, stretched my insides so the fit was way more than snug, and the friction, even though it was lubed with plenty of my own secretions, had me in orgasm long before my pussy lips rested on Ross's hairy crotch!

I closed my eyes, enjoying every ripple, every shiver of pleasure that was traveling up and down through me. My pussy clenched the huge intrusion and it made me gasp. I held my breath, not wanting to move but at the same time wanting to just wildly hump Ross. I so needed to fuck that it was incredible—almost agonizingly so—but I just sat there with him completely engulfed in my body, feeling my heart race, hearing it explode in my ears like a bass drum at a parade, and then finally started to lift upward so I could slam down again. But I drifted. My mind drifted away on a cloud—a soft, golden, warm cloud. I opened my eyes and saw myself like I was in a mirror, totally naked, on my knees above me, my head fallen back, my mouth slack and open and my eyes shut. For a moment the thought came to me You are so gorgeous, Sissy! So beautiful! And it was true—in a way.

—Except I wasn't the one thinking it, really.

Then I could feel my crotch and something long about it, and that it was covered with hot, slick flesh, and then that tight tube of flesh was rubbing upward along my length and there was a shiver and my ass-hole tightened. Then that glove of sweet, wet cunt-flesh was pushing down all the way, just like a wet mouth. I opened my eyes to see me—myself—going down and then up again shakily, but it wasn't me. I looked at this beautiful naked girl's boobs, her creamy shoulders, her throat and tummy and then lowered my eyes to see her bush and thighs and how the muscles of the thighs were all tense and hard, then looked up again and realized I was looking down at my brother, as he stared into my eyes. (continued in part 2)

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 17 years ago
Excellent well written and passionite!

Great job! Well written super sensuous!

Hurry with more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
romeo & juliet

I like the way you write and felt like I was right beside them . I peeked at your bio and just knew that no man could have written with the sensation that you added . Looking forward to more of your work .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I felt I was there "wow"

I think you should finish off the story some even if it is just a small chapter and make it a happy ending like all the rest has been. I truthfully was into the story like I was right there in person, it was great and thanks

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Twin-Time Series Info

Similar Stories

My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Costume Sex Brother and sister are confined together in their underwear.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories