Twin Trouble

Story Info
A sexy reporter is the main event at a twin's convention.
2.2k words
3.81
52.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GACumSlut
GACumSlut
16 Followers

I couldn't believe I had come here. Where's here, you may ask? Here's a hole-in-the-wall nightclub full of twins. Yeah, you heard me right, twins. You see, I'm a reporter, in town covering a convention of Identical Twins. After spending my day at the convention, I decided to go out for a drink and this is where the manager of my hotel recommended. I guess before I go any further, I should introduce myself and tell you a little about me. My name's Ami, I'm 26 years old, 5'8 with a perfect hourglass figure. My measurements are 36DD-23-32. I have long curly blonde hair and have been told I resemble a young Grace Kelly. As I said, I'm a reporter. I work for an internet magazine founded by a friend of mine. Anyway, back to the bar. I think I'm the only one here without a twin, and I'm definitely the only one here alone. Not entirely comfortable with the situation, I decided to have one drink and head back to the hotel to work on my story.

I ordered a Jack and Diet Coke and sat down at the bar. The bartender came back with my drink a few minutes later, while I was shooting down a set of twins with lame come-on lines. I paid for my drink and began drinking it. I should have known after the first few swallows that there was something amiss. I'm not a drunk, but I'm no lightweight either. I can hold my liquor pretty good, but after only a few swallows, I was already feeling light headed. I kept drinking though, and by the time I finished it, I knew I wouldn't be able to stand on my own, never mind make it back to my hotel a couple blocks away. I decided to just sit there and see if the woozy feeling wore off before I called a cab.

A few minutes later, the twins that I had shot down just as my drink was served came up and stood on either side of me. "I see you finished your drink. Did you like it?" One of the twins asked. "We had it made just for you." The other twin told me. "Give it a few more minutes and you'll feel the full impact of it." When he said that, I knew I was in trouble. These guys had done something to my drink, or had the bartender do it. I tried to get up, but realized I couldn't move. The guys laughed and lifted me off of the bar stool and took me to the middle of the dance floor. One of them said something to another man, who grinned and hurried away with his own identical twin. They came back with a couple of those portable stripper poles that you can buy to do those at-home workout videos. They set the poles up and I noticed that there were a series of eye-bolts up one side of each pole.

I was beginning to get scared, I was completely at the mercy of these men and I had no idea what they had planned for me. I didn't have to wait long to find out. Before I even knew what was happening, the four of them had stripped my jeans and tank top off of me and cut my panties and bra off. They put my shoes back on me and positioned me between the poles. The put handcuffs on my wrists and ankles and shackled me spreadeagled to the poles. By that time, they had attracted the attention of everyone else in the bar. People all around me started taking out their cell phones and taking pictures and videos of me while the four men started touching and groping me. I couldn't speak, so I tried to implore them with my eyes to stop, to no avail.

After several minutes, my ankles were unhooked from the poles and someone picked me up from behind. While they held me, two of the guys tied leather straps around my legs just above my knees and attached the straps to the poles just above waist height, then reattached my ankles to the poles, leaving me suspended mid-air with my legs gaping open. If I wasn't sure before then what was going to happen to me, I sure was at that point and I didn't have to wait long for it to begin. A few moments later, one of the twins who drugged me stepped in front of me. He had his pants unzipped and his erect cock in his hand. It was average sized, about six or seven inches long and not very thick. "You're going to like this, bitch." He said as he thrust hard into my dry pussy, bringing tears to my eyes and making me wish I could scream in agony. He didn't give my body time to adjust to his intrusion, instead, he started ploughing into me hard and fast right away while he laughed at my tears. To my relief, and dismay, after a few minutes, I felt my body adjusting to him and my passage beginning to moisten. He, of course, noticed and turned to his brother and said, "I told you the bitch would like it. Her pussy's getting wet." His brother laughed and said, "Well, save some of those pussy juices for the rest of us. There's a lot of guys here who want a sample." It was in that moment that I realized that I wasn't just going to be raped by the four men who shackled me, but by probably every man in the bar. As I was coming to this realization, the guy who was inside me pulled out and shot his cum on my stomach. He took a picture of me covered in his cum before a woman stepped up and licked it off of me. While she did, I closed my eyes and prayed for the night to end, or that I would wake up and realize it was a nightmare. While my eyes were closed, someone came behind me and blindfolded me, leaving me with no way of knowing who was doing what to me.

I soon felt another cock sliding into my pussy, this one a little smaller than the first. This guy took longer before he finished, this one sprayed his cum on my right thigh. Almost immediately, I felt someone else step up and take his place, this guy's dick was thicker than the others, so his initial intrusion hurt a bit. This guy was different from the first two guys though, in that he tried to make me enjoy what was happening by massaging my breasts with his hands and making sure to rub against my clit as he thrust into me. It worked, and to my mortification, I came within moments, my pussy gripping his dick like vise as I did. As my walls relaxed around him, he pulled out and moved behind me. I knew immediately what he was going to do and before I could finish processing the thought, he had my ass cheeks spread and was forcing his way into my ass hole. The pain was unbearable and I passed out.

When I came to, I don't know how many minutes later, I had a cock in my pussy and another in my ass and I felt cum drying all over my body. I also realized I was on the verge of another orgasm. In that moment, I decided I had two choices, hang there and be miserable while these men had their way with me, or relax and let myself enjoy it. I chose option two and focused on my own pleasure, pushing the reality of my situation out of my mind for the time being.

I don't know how much time passed after that, or how many men took a turn in one or both of my holes. At some point, they quit pulling out of me before they came and started cumming inside both my pussy and my ass and I felt the cum dripping out of me as I waited for the next guy to take his turn. While they were having their fun, I was cumming almost constantly, to their apparent delight since they were laughing and talking about how much I appeared to be enjoying it.

Just when I was about to to pass out again, this time from exhaustion, the two men inside me finished and stepped back. I heard one of the twins that drugged me say, "Ok, Eddie, the slut's all yours." I was a little bewildered as to why they were telling this guy to have his way with me now, that is until he stepped up to me. I could tell that this guy was huge. He was well over six feet tall and had a hard, muscular body. I soon learned that he was, in fact huge all over as I felt his prick pressing at my entrance. This guy's dick was thicker than any I'd ever felt and he stretched me almost beyond my body's limits. His length matched his girth, and by the time he was completely inside me, it felt like he was bottoming out in my throat. He took it easy on me at first, seemingly not wanting to hurt me if at all possible. As my body slowly adjusted to him, though, he took the reins off of his restraint and started fucking me hard and fast, making my whole body bounce with his thrusts.

Even though the reality of the situation was that this guy was raping me, I had to admit that this guy was the best that I'd ever had. I was cumming constantly and began moaning in pleasure as the drugs started to wear off. The guys must have realized that I was starting to come around, because a few of them started telling Eddie to hurry up so they could get out of there before I came around completely. Eddie told them all to take off, that he would take care of me when he was done. The guys seemed to like the idea, because I could hear them scurrying out the door. A few minutes after it sounded like the last guy left, Eddie wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me one last thrust as he came deep inside my pussy.

As he finished, I felt a needle prick my arm and I lost consciousness. I woke up to find myself in a hotel room, laying in a soft bed, my body still nude and covered in cum. I opened my eyes to see a tall, very attractive black man sitting beside me. "You're awake." He said, stating the obvious. "I'm Eddie. Do you remember what happened last night?" I nodded yes. He sighed and said, "I didn't wash you at all. If you want to call the police, I won't stop you."

"Why did you bring me here? Why did you stay with me? You could have left me somewhere and I never would have been able to identify you." I said.

"I'm not proud of what I did last night, and I wasn't going to just leave you somewhere you could be hurt, worse than you were last night." Eddie said.

I nodded and said, "No cops. I can't ID anyone other than the ones that started the whole thing, and you. I just want to take a shower."

"Are you sure?" Eddie asked.

"I'm sure." I said. He helped me up and led me into the bathroom. He helped me into the shower and gently washed me from head to toe. When he finished, he dried me off and gave me a robe to put on. I did and we went back into the bedroom. He gave me my clothes and I got dressed.

When I finished, Eddie handed me a piece of paper. "My name and number. If you end up pregnant because of last night, will you call me? I want to know if I'm the father. I won't ask to be a part of the child's life if I am, I just want to know."

"I'll call." I promised, putting the number in my pocket. Eddie handed me my purse and phone, then called a cab to take me back to my hotel. When I got to my room, I finished my story and emailed it to my editor. I checked out of the hotel and made the long drive home. As a precaution, I turned in my notice to my landlord and moved out of my apartment, not knowing if any of the guys had gotten my address off of my ID.

A few weeks later, as I was settling into my new townhouse, I came across Eddie's number. I smiled and sat down and thought about that night, his part in it anyway, and the way he was with me the next morning. I took out my phone and called him. "Eddie, it's Ami. No, I'm not pregnant, at least not yet. How would you like to meet somewhere and try to change that, just the two of us?" He named a place and we hung up. I packed a small bag and headed out, the thoughts of what was to come making me wet with anticipation. The circumstances of our meeting obviously weren't ideal, but Eddie was the best I've ever had and I'll be damned if I deny myself that pleasure again for no other reason than the less-than-ideal way we met.

GACumSlut
GACumSlut
16 Followers