Twin Union Pt. 02

Story Info
Eve shows Paul what it is to be a woman.
8.3k words
4.11
28.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitavie
Vitavie
185 Followers

Let me add a disclaimer as I have seen before on this site. The story below is the start of short series of erotic stories about twin sister and brother. It is intended to be erotic, not straight porn. Erotic, but credible. Nothing wrong with porn, but it is not what I do.

This story in essence really happened. I know as I was there. The story was slowly built up during part 1 and show come to a head in this and future parts. I hope you enjoy. Part 2 contains erotic elements, but it is not erotic through and through.

WARNING: this Part contains some detail of menstruation, intended not as titillation, but to illustrate that part of the female condition.

Chapter 02: To be a Woman

We climb off the table top and proceed upstairs to her bedroom. She quickly strips off her swimsuit and drops on the bed on her chest. There she is, naked, perfectly formed and dirty. She is beautiful.

I take off my swimming trunks and then carefully lie next to her, dirtier myself, with my arm across her back and fall asleep.

END OF PART 1

PART 2

I awake slowly from a deep sleep and only slowly realise where I am. I feel a soft, almost imperceptible movement of air around my crotch. I stir. Is Eve still with me? Eyes still closed, I move an arm around and feel a body, her body. I open my eyes and look at her crotch area -- I realise she is breathing in my crotch and we are in sixty-nine. My cock hardens.

"Sweet," I hear her softly say and she grabs the cock that is still stiffening, making me hard instantly. She takes me in and starts blowing me. Fuck, my sister is blowing me... My mind may struggle, but my body does not protest, takes over.

She is expert, taking back to stretch my climb, or giving more to keep me on poised. Don't know how long this divine pulling and pushing takes us, it feels like heaven and eternity... When I finally come, the spasm is so great, it feel like my whole fucking body spurts out, into her mouth, her face...

Another eternity later, I open my eyes and look into her crotch. Her top leg falls over the other and takes her cunt out of view. I can see, though, that she does have a patch of pubic hair above her opening, trimmed and in the shape of a leaf or teardrop, no a leaf. I like a bit of pubic hair, out of fashion or not.

I push away that top leg and reveal her cunt, as yet closed like an oyster. Its maddening smell turns me on again, though harder than limp I cannot yet become. I push her on her back and separate her legs. Her labia minora are pouting between the puffy outer labia. Eve's sex organ, my sister and twin, practically of my flesh and blood... A rose of flesh, forbidden fruit -- though she said it is permitted as long as we don't procreate. I pull the softly sticky nether lips apart. Now her cunt is revealed in all its glory and its enticing fragrance released. The beautifully irregular inner labia are now separated and I look into her depths. I am moved and aroused. I find her clitoris and start tapping, stroking and massaging it with my fingers. Eve starts to slowly move, buck and writhe, ever more as I continue, with varying pace and intensity. When she starts moaning, I leave my fingers and take over with my tongue and lips. My nose is practically inside her cunt. Eve's movements keep increasing and I follow. She is getting wetter and wetter. My cock is hard again and she grabs it and inserts it in her mouth again. I take her slowly to one mighty orgasm, and another, and she takes me to another of mine. We turn around and lie head to head, kiss kisses that are wet from each other's juices. We clamp our bodies together Then we dose off again.

When we rise to consciousness some time later, we look into each other's eyes and smile.

"Hi, lovely Paul!

"We are joined now, by the most intense experience people can have. Only right too! I am so glad. Hope you are too!"

"Eve, words fail me. How can this be wrong? I am glad with you."

"The morning is bright! Let's wash and start the day. Come with me!"

We shower together in very happy, but intimate mood. We embrace, wash each other from head to toe, kiss, and wash some more -- I wash her lovely legs, her ass, spend ample time on her sex, her breasts - I suck her nipples playfully -- she sucks my penis, but for a moment only, teasingly.

The day we spend naked. We look at each other shamelessly, like young lovers. We each acknowledge that we do.

"Fuck! I love your cunt. It pleases me to say 'cunt', that dirty word, and not be polite. Cunt, cunt, cunt! But it is a beautiful cunt and I love it. I love you, Eve, my dear twin."

"My cunt is yours, Paul, and I know your dick is mine. Your fucking dick! I know it intimately now and I love him, and you even more."

We repeat the display session on the kitchen table top. This time both she and I have our turn. We want to see each other with obsessive precision. Eve insists I shave my pubic hair, but I insist I get to leave a leaf shape above my penis, in homage to her. Of course, she does the honours. I lie down on the bed to give her good access. I am fairly hairy down there, including in the crack of my ass and the base of my dick itself. She handles me with love and devotion. I try to relax and not be hard all the time. She provides mild admonishment when my condition does not allow her what she wants to do, but then using a little force usually does the trick. Sometimes she holds my cock firmly in her hand to move it out of the way. Like a joystick. I see a teasing smile on her lips. Of course I get hard when she oils me at the end, but she pecks me and tells me: "Not now, dear brother. You are insatiable."

It feels odd to stand up high and be clinically scrutinised by Eve's inspection. I have never been looked over like this before. Her clever eyes are curious and teasing. The tingling sensation in my freshly denuded groin makes me sensitive to her gaze. I think I sense what women mean when they say they feel objectified. Like I did before, she has me turn around, bend over and spread my ass cheeks. I see her look at my ass through my legs.

"Bullocks, " she says, "I like bullocks. They hang low and heavy between your legs. We know about dicks, but bullocks are as beautiful and ugly as dicks. Now that I have shaven you, I admire them even more," and she sends a painful flick of a nail to my sack. A violent, short pang of pain. I cup my balls and hiss the pain away.

"Sorry, Paul, I did not know the effect. A peck seemed innocent, but here's a kiss," and she kisses the painful patch. I am not sure she is not playing with me, not sure she did not know damned well what she was doing. Fine. I can take it.

She makes me assume all sorts of positions body builders use and others she managed to think of, and provides a running commentary. She is quite funny. She manages to refer to my cock in almost every sentence. She knows full well it adds to my self-consciousness and keeps me hard. I am a touch embarrassed at some level, but enjoy the fun.

Finally, she is done. "To think I spend hours with you in the bath when we were small. With the seed of this now well-developed body. I am really glad we get reacquainted now."

Now it is her turn again. Just a day ago, I went about her body when it was clad in a tight red swimming suit, not thinking I would see her in all her glory so soon. I saw her vagina, her cunt rather, for the first time just hours ago, but now her sex is a clear view in broad daylight. The oyster is shut, but the tips of the wavy labia minora pout through, as if kissing. So vulnerable and sweet. Her body is toned from her exercises, her legs more than her arms, but she says she has worked on her shoulders for a balanced shape. It works for me. Then I notice her tan. It is healthy, not very deep, but the surprising thing is the faint impression of a bikini top, but none where the bottom would be.

"Eve, your tan is funny. Almost an all-over tan, like you hinted at yesterday. But, if anything, I see a faint print at your chest area, but none at your bottom. Do explain!"

She laughs. "Well spotted! Most of my tanning I have done at a women-only nude beach I have been to a few times with my girlfriends. The beach is the initiative of the University Women's Circle. They see it as a good cause to have us girls be nude at the beach and free from the eyes of horny young men. Helps the self-appreciation, so their leaflet says. Whatever, I like to be nude and from time to time appreciate not having the prodding eyes of men. Of course, the Circle forgets about the eyes of women prodding women, which can be quite intense, but never mind. It is a fun place to be for me to show off and do some spotting myself. The bikini top then. I spent a few hours tanning at the balcony of my dorm wearing only the top. I was teasing the boyfriend of a neighbour, who was in my courses. He was one floor up and had a clear view of my balcony. He sat there eyeing me all the time and I decided to give him his money's worth. I went inside to take off my bikini bottom and returned with a cold drink and without bottom, as if the most normal thing. Very titillating, the bottomless look, especially if you recline and put a leg or two into the air. I saw him in class the next morning and we did not mention me being bottomless and just discussed the course and what was up in the world. The things we do for kicks."

"The things we do indeed. Can't say I ever do things like that at all. Though I would dare to come over to your dorm and meet a bottomless girl. You are such a tease!"

"I told you!"

Her breasts are beautiful, the breasts of my twin. Not sure now they are a touch on the small side. Maybe yes. The nipples are the key feature. Love those.

Love her body. Love her.

We spend time naked at the pool. The yard is semi-secluded. From one or two attic windows we could be seen but bugger the neighbours should they see us. We will restrain ourselves in our actions. Not in our appearance, though. The lewd action we do indulge in is peeing in the yard, with the other usually watching up close. Is this perverted attention to such actions by our twin, have we gone overboard now? Is it beyond 'getting to know each other'? Yes, it is, but I don't feel perverted. We don't. I am sure there are those that do, but screw them.

In the afternoon, we need to get supplies. This means getting dressed. Can't go shopping naked, not with your sister, not with anyone else. Especially not in your hometown, where we know tons of people and they us.

"Dress me, Paul. You will get some idea of what it is to be a girl. I will then dress you."

"Never wanted to be a girl, but there we go. To get to know you better!"

"No, never wanted to be a girl? How narrow-minded! I have done a bit of cross-dressing myself."

"Easier for a girl to wear pants and a loose-hanging button-down shirt than for a guy to wear a skirt and bra! Have you ever wanted to have a dick and no breasts?"

"No, you are right. That would be too weird. But if it was just for an hour or so, who knows?"

"Yeah, that would be an experience! Impossible, though. But we can talk about it.

"Now let's get dressed and go shopping."

So I dress her and she me. I dress her in the clothes she has laid out for me:

  • seamless blue panties, pretty ample cut, made of some super-thin smooth wonder material,

  • black bra, 34C cups, lacy top section, padded lycra for the rest,

  • black short pleated skirt, oily-look material, with part zip at the back,

  • off-white natural cotton sleeveless top with simple boat-neck

  • medium-heel sandals

She takes care not to help me put them on and just instructs me now and then. The panties are easy. She cooperates by stepping into the thing when I hold it out. I see her sex disappear. I suspect like many guys I have taken off bra's, but never put one on. I have seen girls put them on. Bra below the breasts, turned back to front, fasten the clip first, below the breasts, turn the garment around, clip at the back, hoist it up and tuck each breast in in turn, slip the arms through the shoulder straps, done within seconds. I fumble, naturally. Should I do it in the same way or should I better put it on the right way 'round in the first place? I decide to play it safe and do it the girls' way. She sees me ponder this while I pass and turn the bra in my hands and smiles. I have to ask what position the hooks should be at (the middle). I don't believe I am as gentle with the breasts when I tuck them in and am less then fluid when putting her arms through the shoulder straps. Not easy, boys! The skirt is fairly easy and the top easiest of all. Slippers and she is ready to go. Dressed like a proper girl.

Her task on me is easy: boxers, jeans cut-offs, blue polo shirt and trainers. Eve spends ample attention to my cock and balls, tossing them about in my boxers, so as to make sure they are in the right place, the tease! Am I left or right wearing? I am not even sure. Left, I think. Yeah, that feels right. Then I am dressed too and we go.

The shopping trip is uneventful, that is: it is a nice outing of my sister and I, where we buy the groceries, have a bite to eat and something to drink and so on. We meet a few people we know and we chat about how we are doing to some. I do notice people looking us over. Those that don't know us may see us as a nice young couple or Eve as a hot girl. She is. If we are seen as a couple, who cares! I don't mind in the least. We pass by a store that sells costumes. Eve suddenly says: "Wait here" and disappears inside. She must know what she is doing and I am game to any surprise. In ten minutes she is back out carrying an extra bag. She does not say what it contains. I look at her and she smiles, but doesn't say a word. I don't ask. More fun that way, I hope.

Back at home, we can't wait to strip off again. Naturally now, we undress each other, right in the middle of the living room. I practically drag the clothes off her body, she giggling all the way. There is no way now I can hold myself from immersing my face into her cunt. She is still standing, feet wide apart and naked but for her bra -- I can't bother to remove it right now. No way she can hold herself from getting wet in a shot and opening up to me. My hands are firmly planted on her hips and support her, as she arches backward in total abandon with her hands pulling on my hair. We achieve two, three orgasms for her in what seems to be no time at all, maybe 7 or 8 minutes. Of course, she returns the pleasure as soon as she comes to herself. She frees my raging cock by pulling my shorts and boxers to my ankles and grabs it and sucks it with the remarkable control I now know she is capable of -- slowing down, accelerating, suck harder or gentler... Man, I'd die at her hand! And I do die that sweet other-death. Coming in her face this time, by her choice! We collapse together now, in the middle of the living room, both with tops on, both wet and spent, in a tight embrace, kissing kisses wet from my sperm.

We drag ourselves to the couch and doze off.

An hour or two later, we drink tea at the kitchen table and talk a little about nothing in particular. All the while, I feel very close to Eve. What a long way we have come since just a couple of days ago. We are close both physically and as friends.

"Eve, can you explain to me - what it is like to be a woman? I am keen to try and cross the sex-gap between us. I can't be you, but I want to know all that makes you what you are. Can you tell me?"

"How long have you got? Paul, I could give tons and tons of answers. What do you want to know? Do you want to know about this mystery called the 'period'? That's hard-core women's stuff."

"Well, yeah... I wouldn't have asked, wouldn't have dared to. I have stayed away from the subject. Scared of blood, shall we say. Didn't need to know. But, go on. If you want to tell, I want to listen. I am sure I will learn."

"If you want to know about being a woman, you should hear this. What never stops to amaze me myself is that the moon cycle is pretty consistent. So, what I will tell you is pretty much the same month to month.

"Of course, there is the gory bloodbath. I don't think it is gory, mind you, but guys seem to. Apart from the blood, there are more subtle symptoms. The abdomen bloats, the breasts swell and become tender. These swellings can be noticeable. I spoke to a girl that worked as a nude model for a sculptor. She said that the artist kept putting more clay on when she was about to get her period, and who later scraped the excess off when it had passed. We laughed about that, but it is amazing. I know that there are a few days I don't want my breasts to be touched, or only very tenderly."

"Eve, obviously I know about the blood. Bother! I have not been close enough to a girl to know about the rest very well. But if it is true of that nude model of yours, that is amazing! "

"The bleeding. Some women have gushing periods, blood literally comes flooding out. For others, it could be a drop or a trickle. I think most women feel the warmness and fluidity simultaneously. Myself, I am somewhere between these extremes.

"I often feel it pooling in my vagina in the morning. A little would run out, like two tablespoons, when I get up."

"I guess there must be variation from one girl to the other. Aren't you ever tired of having to put up with the bleeding, the tampons, the sanitary napkins?"

"Well, I got used to it, you know. But I am thinking of an IUD which issues small amounts of hormones that stop the bleeding. In a few years, perhaps, when I am settling. And I sort enjoy the female cycle still, in spite of the tenderness, headaches, cramps and tiredness. It comes with the package!"

"I have to admire you for it, dear sister. I also, like all guys, know about the headaches and tiredness. Not to mention the irritability. Best to stay away..."

"Now, that is a cheap solution! Love conquers all!

"I get pale in the face and may be irritable, yes, have a shorter patience span. I don't get weepy. Some of my friends get very sensitive and cry easily. I also get cold. And I want lots of chocolate! It's true. Just those two days.

"A week before menstruation my breasts may become tender and swollen. They feel heavier, bruised and not wanting to be touched. The closer I get to my bleeding days, I get more tired. Yeah, the day before I get my period I feel like lead. I may have a headache a day or two before. Very rarely my skin becomes so sensitive that I don't want to be touched, as if slightly sunburnt... This is rare though.

"The first day of bleeding is usually a bit of a relief, say for symptoms of tender breasts and for the cramping. The cramping may per stronger or weaker, but then it feels heavy in the abdomen, like tugging. I have also had heavy legs. Sometimes my stomach hurts, like dull pain, and I don't feel like eating.

"When I have my period I smell stronger, like in my armpits. It's a smell I can't really describe. It's not an animal smell.

"When the bleeding stops, my energy level goes up and I am more positive. In the middle of the cycle I feel best. Sometimes I feel a little sharp pain, like I can actually feel the egg ripping away. It feels a bit like a mild side-stitch from running.

"The thing is it's always the same but not always exactly the same intensity...

"I feel hornier close to my period. I like to have sex when I have my period too. Don't know why. I don't mind the mess. Maybe the extra lubrication or the worry-free element about getting pregnant helps... Or the total acceptance of my body and femininity.

"Sorry for having turned this into a kind of lecture. I could not help it, but at least you know all I know now." She concludes with a smile.

Vitavie
Vitavie
185 Followers