Twin Virgins

Story Info
Twins find love within their strict upbringing.
6.6k words
4.51
101.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Jim Armstrong, and I hope you listen to my tale. My twin sister Julie and I, both 18, are the children of a Methodist minister. Of course both parents were very strict in raising us. We were pretty well indoctrinated in the Christian values especially the Methodist ones. One message we received as we grew older was: 'Above all, save yourself for your marriage partner. It is a great sin to have sex outside marriage. Your partner will respect and love you more if you bring your chaste self to the marriage bed.'

Now, both my sister and I took our Christian education seriously so we protected and cherished our virginity. By the time we reached senior year in high school we found it increasingly difficult to follow that precept. We were under terrific peer pressure to give in. I especially was razzed and humiliated because I would not have relations with any girls, or boys for that matter. Julie had been dumped by a number of boys who gave up getting into her panties and took off for more fruitful pastures.

I had fewer girls to pick from, because they also were looking to get laid. Finally, I was down to the last girl, Marge Anderson. She was quite proud of my insistence on chastity when we met in sophomore year. But things changed. She grew, and developed, and got more hormones, and found the same peer pressure Julie and I had. After trying for three months to seduce me, she finally gave up and went off in a huff. I heard that Eddie Martin was ecstatic to get his first virgin. Of course, both he and Marge spread the word about me, and I was harassed, humiliated, and banished from any friendships. To top it off it was three weeks before the Senior Prom!

Julie got wind of the dumping from other girls and felt so sad for me. When we were alone for a couple of hours she tracked me down in the basement TV room. She asked me about it.

"Yeah Julie it's true! It's been a hassle to date girls even the 'good' ones because I've become a pariah. I don't think I can hold out till marriage! Gee it'll be another 4 to 6 years!"

"I know Jim, we have been under similar treatment for a couple of years now. I'm at the end of my rope. I'd really love to have a steady boy who could accept me with no sex involved."

"Me too, Jules. There is only one girl in our high school who might accept me for what I am, but there are serious complications involved!"

"Like what?"

"Well, I can't divulge that; it would give away her identity!"

"Do you think you could ask her? Be well mannered, of course, and prepared for rejection. Heck, if we don't take chances, we'll never get anywhere!"

"You think I should approach her? And do what?"

"Talk to her, explain your situation, tell her what you want. The worse she can do is decline!" I pondered this a bit.

"I'll think on it Honey! Maybe you have hit on the secret!"

"Why did you call me that?"

"What?"

"Honey. That is a term reserved for people who are very special to you!"

"I know! That's why I used that term. You are and always have been very special to me!" Uh oh! Did I just make a serious gaffe?

"Awwww that's so sweet! You're the best bro in the world!" Then she stepped to me and kissed my cheek!

I escaped quickly, and went to my room. Lying on my bed, I considered what she had proposed. At first, I was frightened; this went against every moral we had been taught. Then, I realized she was way more important to me that all the other girls in school, in fact, in the world. What would it be like having her for my girl friend? How would we conceal our affair with family, friends, church surrounding us? Would she really accept this wild idea of mine? I came to the conclusion that she was right; we must go forward if we expect to have some control of our future. I decided to rejoin her.

She was still in the TV room watching of course, TV. I picked up the remote and shut off the set. She sat up complaining. She had been watching a show on Lifetime, her fave channel.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Just following your idea!"

"Which one?" She was being coy now!

"The one where I approach my secret love and ask her to be my girl."

"Well, get over to her and start."

"I am!"

"You are what?"

"Starting!"

"Then why are you here?"

"'Cause this is where she is!"

"Who?" I was getting a bit short.

"The girl I want to go with. Date. Take to the prom."

She was a bit confused, and looked at me with an expression indicating she was trying to put this together! Suddenly, daylight dawned. Her eyes opened wide as did her mouth, and she grabbed her upper arms as if hugging herself. She spoke in a very low voice.

"Are you saying 'I' am your secret love?" I nodded in assent. Her hand went to her mouth.

"Ohmigod! Do you realize what you're suggesting? How many serious sins are involved?"

"Yes it was you who told me to be brave and take the risk. I figured the worse case would be you rejecting me, telling Dad who would drive me away with a whip, which would cause me to end up a homeless person! Probably a homeless virgin for the rest of my life!"

"What? I would never tell on you; remember you're my favorite person too. But you've caught me by surprise. I never would have guessed... How long have you been dealing with this fantasy?"

"Years. It's grown over time and now I feel I need you in my life for the long haul!" She sagged into the sofa, her face reflecting curiosity, fear, surprise, and ... interest? I sat next to her and took one hand in mine.

"Julie remember you said the worst case would be rejection. I can handle that. Not happily but I can. However, I hope you will let me discuss this with you first!" She leaned to me putting her arms around my neck her chin on my shoulder.

"Surprisingly I don't feel the need to reject it out of hand. However we sure have a lot of things to discuss. When do you want to start?"

"How about now!"

"Okay impatient one! But I hafta pee. Be right back!"

"Bring a couple of iced teas back?"

"k." She returned about five minutes later, with the teas and some shortbread cookies she had made!

"Mmmm! My fave sweet...besides you of course." She blushed just a bit and laughed. We chatted for a bit, then she spoke.

"Let's get serious. How will we do this? Do we date? How? When? Where? You mentioned prom; you think we could get by with that? Are we gonna have sex; your bed or mine? Or somewhere else?"

"Geez, woman, one at a time. Prom first. I have thought this out. We plead no one else will date us but this is a serious part of senior year. They can be assured we are safe with each other. With others there is the chance of being seduced. You know I have been saving money for years; I'll pop for your gown, hair styling, anything else!"

"Wow, that's a great plan. They just might go for it. That's one night out of the rest of our lives. Who's gonna ask them and when?"

"Both of us tomorrow night after dinner. We've little time to prepare."

"How about tickets?"

"I've had them for two months!"

"Two months? Why? Oh Marge of course."

"No I've wanted to ask you for quite a while!"

"We'll table that one for a while! After the prom what are we gonna do? How we gonna handle dating?"

"Strange you should ask. After prom I have a grandiose scheme, but it's complicated. It requires us to get permission to stay out all night."

"What? They'll kill us. And what would we do all night?"

"Leave that one for a while. I have a scheme for dating. You know Bill and Vita Borden, the only other bro-sis twins in our class?"

"Yeah, so?"

"So they are also in love, but are afraid that their parents and nearly everyone else would explode if they dated each other. Bill and I have been talking for a while. We decided that if you and I do get together and want to date, we can work out a win-win plan."

"And just what might that be?"

"You date Bill, I'll date Vita, double dates of course. Then when we are somewhere safe we change partners for the date. When the evening is over, we switch back and let everyone else see us leave our 'dates'. Of course there'll be no fooling around for the non-related parties. The object is to cover for us to be with our sibling."

"Wow that just might work. So will Bill and I walk around at school? And you and Vita?"

"We'll have to work out some of the details. I sure don't want you to become enamored with Bill; I sure won't with Vita!"

"What makes you sure they won't get attached to us?"

"Of course they are as much in love as we. There's the added factor that they are having sex!"

"Having what?"

"You know they're fucking."

"WHAT? Don't get any ideas now. I hope they don't do anything while we are around."

"Not likely. They understand that our setup is for only making it appear we are dating the other's sibling."

"Well, okay I think. I'm very nervous about this though it seems a good cover. We'll just have to try I guess!"

"Okay. I'm going to shower and hit the sack. Wanna be fresh for our confrontation, er...meeting with the folks."

"K, night new boyfriend! Do I get a kiss?"

I leaned to her and watched as her lips approached mine. Just before we met she closed her eyes. It was not a hot kiss just a warm, soft, lingering kiss to begin our relationship. We both were blushing and smiling.

The next evening after dinner I started our appeal.

"Mom, Dad, Julie and I have a proposal for you. As you know, senior prom is coming up. We have no dates and little chance getting one since we are widely known to be virgins till marriage. This dance is so important to seniors; it's kinda like the high point of the year. Julie and I both want to go and want you to consider the idea of us going together. Sorta like a date but of course it won't be, just a bro-sis team helping each other celebrate senior year." Our parents looked at each other. They had a short discussion of any problems then gave their approval. Julie blew me a kiss.

That kicked off a serious effort to get everything accomplished. Mom offered to buy Julie's gown but she told her I was doing that. Mom was impressed.

About a week before prom we again approached them with a new idea. We described the importance of socializing, which we had little of. There were going to be a number of all-night parties, but some might be a bit risque. We knew of several sets of parents who had been coerced into being absent that night. We knew what that meant. Our choice was an all-nighter at the school gym, chaperoned by teachers and parents. There would be no alcohol and no sneaking off to enjoy some hanky-panky. Surprisingly after a day of discussion among themselves, they approved that too. All right.

Prom day was, of course, mayhem...for Julie, that is. She had to get her hair arranged at a salon, make-up applied at a cosmetic shop, gown to be inspected. The prom began at 7 sharp. I asked her to be ready at 5. I didn't elaborate. That afternoon, I disappeared about 3. At 5 sharp I rang the doorbell and told Mom I was there to pick up my 'date'. She seemed quite amused and fell into the scheme. Julie was still upstairs, waiting no doubt to make a 'grand entrance'. Finally she descended the stairs. I was flabbergasted. She looked like a dream, a real princess. Mom and Dad were dumbfounded too. As she reached the bottom of the staircase I offered her my arm. I told her how she was making me feel like a prince to her princess; she thought that was so cute. Mom took many pictures of her, of me, but most of us together. Finally I coaxed Julie outside. She looked at the stretch limo I had reserved and nearly screamed. Mom and Dad were impressed also. The driver opened the door and we stepped in. I told the driver she knew where to go so she did. We pulled up in front of the Hilton the fanciest hotel in town, and walked into the dining room. The maitre 'd greeted us.

"Ah Mr. Armstrong and the beautiful Ms., your table awaits." Julie was on cloud nine. I ordered Shirley Temples and we settled in. Julie was smiling like the proverbial cat and turned to me.

"What a surprise. I never figured this. This and the limo must have set you back a pound or two."

"Not to worry. It's taken care of. I even ordered our meals earlier."

"Ohmigod I'll never have a date to equal this."

"Don't be too sure. I'm hoping to have the rest of our lives to do this"

Our meals arrived; beef tenderloin wrapped in bacon, baked potato, broccoli in cheese. It was excellent. I warned my date to not get too used to this. For dessert I had chosen cheesecake with raspberry sauce and coffee. Julie's eyes were sparkling.

At 6:45 we walked out the door to our waiting limo. In ten minutes we were there. We walked in and registered then waited for pictures to be taken. A few friends saw us and either spoke or stared. I can imagine their thoughts of two virgin siblings attending the prom. We wandered into the gym and looked for seats. We were approached by one of our classmates we didn't know very well. She invited us to join their table. We had a lot of fun then the music started. Julie asked what we were to do and I said dance of course. But she complained that might make this seem like a real date. I told her it was we just didn't let the parents know the truth. She smiled as we walked to the dance area.

The music was of the fast variety so we melded right into it. We're both pretty fair dancers and we soon were swinging and bumping with the best of them. The fifth song was a slow ballad; Julie said we should sit this one out. I took her into my arms and began leading her around the floor. She moved close VERY close and we knew this was no lark. We loved each other's company and this excuse to hold and squeeze each other was well received. We danced slowly and leisurely enjoying the company and excluding all others. By the end of the prom at midnight we were danced and talked out. We had made several new friends for the future.

We left the gym for our waiting limo. We headed back toward downtown not home. Julie looked at me questioningly; I just smiled. We again pulled up to the Hilton. We bid the driver goodnight and walked in. We went across the lobby straight for the elevators. I pushed the button for the 7th floor. We walked off the elevator and turned right to room 717. I plucked a key card from my pocket and opened the door. Julie started to walk in but I put my hand on her arm. I picked her up and carried her across the thresh hold. She blushed, then when she realized this was the Honeymoon Suite she gasped. I directed her to the sofa and we sat.

"Julie my sweet one I hope tonight has been enjoyable for you; I've greatly appreciated you spending this time with me and I want this to be a most memorable night."

"But why are we here?"

"As part of our first, hopefully not last, date, I've wanted to make this complete. To me, that includes getting to know each other better than we ever have. I admit I lured you here to solve our shared problem of eternal virginity. In a capsule I want to sleep with you tonight. Well not sleep much. I want us to express our love in the way God intended. Not within marriage of course but as much as I love you, and I hope you love me, this will be a natural extension of that!"

"What about saving ourselves for marriage?"

"Well, I really want you to consider taking me as your husband, because I want to marry you and live with you forever."

"Ohmigod! You sure can overload a girl in a hurry. Why haven't we talked this over?"

"Because I wanted you to be in this environment while we talked. If you want to leave at any time I'll call a cab and we'll go home. Any other questions?"

"Well one; what if I get pregnant?"

"I plan to take measures. If however that happens we'll arrange to move away and start a new life with our child!"

"I get the idea you have considered all this at some length."

"Guilty my love. Shall we continue or call that cab?"

"No need for a cab. I want you as much as you want me. Can we shower first?"

We sat in the Jacuzzi first then showered. After, we strolled naked to our bed, arms around each other. I lay her on the bed and reclined beside her. We wrapped our arms around each other, and kissed as we never had before. She was perfect. Her body was so soft, so firm, so smooth. She smelled and tasted like an angel. We kissed for about 20 minutes then I fondled her breasts. She sighed and touched my cock. Wow! I dropped my head and kissed then sucked her pink nipples. She was becoming quite aroused. She gripped my cock firmly as I dropped my hand to her cunt; it was very wet and warm. I ran my finger up her outer lips to her delight. I touched her clit then dropped to her hole and inserted a bit of finger. She was squirming on the bed moaning and sighing. I left her tits and moved my tongue and kisses south. She had to release my cock as I reached her navel and stuck my tongue in. Now my tongue dropped to her pussy lips and caressed them. She emitted an 'OH!" as I licked her clit. I licked everything in sight bringing more response from her. Finally I concentrated on her clit sucking it as I finger fucked her with one then two digits. She was so tight. I was really getting into eating her pussy as she was holding my head in both hands. Suddenly she cried out and humped up driving my face into her garden. She kicked and thrashed for a bit then lay her head back and shrieked. Her cunt tightened and sweet juice flooded my mouth. Her first climax and I caused it.

She relaxed and I moved up to her face. She was still coming down from the heights. I took her into my arms and cuddled while she relaxed. She offered to give me the same, but I took a rain check. I told her I wanted to destroy both our cherries. She smiled and opened her legs. I mounted her, my knees between her legs. We kissed deeply as she grasped my cock and ran it up and down her wet slit. She brushed her clit a few times jerking each time. Then she looked at me and announced it was time. She placed my cock against her fuck hole and smiled. I told her last chance to quit. She stuck her tongue out and humped up, driving about an inch of my cock into her virgin channel. I assured her I would be gentle and slow. We looked into each other's eyes as I worked a bit more into her. When I reached her barrier we paused as I pondered how to break her cherry. She made the decision; she jammed herself down on my cock and screamed as her tissue was shredded. We stopped, her eyes now closed. I waited a minute or two. Then she opened her eyes and asked me to be kind to her little pussy. That's the first time I heard her use a sexual term. I eased my way into her cunt using small thrusts to move in. I was soon bottomed in her. She was gasping; apparently it was a significant emotional event for her, me too. I asked if she was okay, she nodded 'yes'. Now I slowly backed almost all the way out then slid slowly back in. She informed me she wasn't that delicate, I could fuck her a little faster so I did. After some time we were going at it quite heavily, I thought. She was grabbing my arms then my ass. I was watching her face, falling more in love with her at every stroke.

This was a work of love but work. We were both covered in a sheen of perspiration but hardly noticed. Her pussy was wet as a swamp and about as warm. We were fucking jerkily now and she was becoming more agitated. Suddenly she grabbed my ass leaned her head back and screamed again. Her cunt tightened on my cock and her whole body went rigid. She jerked and grunted for a while then relaxed. As before she had to relax from the strain. As she came back her eyes opened and she asked if I came; I indicated not. She asked me to do her again. Her pussy felt up to it, and she wanted my cum deposited in her. My eyes widened in surprise; she then informed me our Aunt Rachel had taken her to a clinic for birth control pills. She also had a few morning-after pills.

12